Walter's Huge Mistake - Cover

Walter's Huge Mistake

Copyright© 2005 by Openbook

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Two brother's caught up in a life long vendetta. When one leaves for college, the other one starts to grow and change his whole perspective. This is a slow developing story. The first part just introduces the characters and sets the scene for future interactions.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   School  

I was waiting outside my front door, leaving it open in case the phone rang. I had been waiting about ten minutes when Cindy pulled into my driveway with her old Honda. I shut the front door to my house and checked to make sure that the door was locked before walking down and getting into the passenger side of Cindy's car. I could tell that Cindy was nervous by the way she was having her hands all fluttering around anxiously. She would touch the radio, and then adjust the rear view mirror. She was doing a lot of things, but looking at me wasn't one of them.

"Hello Cindy."

"Hello Barry. Listen, we have to set up some ground rules here before we do anything else. This is probably a very bad idea, and I can see problems already."

"Shut up and drive the car Cindy. We'll talk about things like that after you've made it up to me for coming between Audrey and I, and having Audrey need to phone me, and then speak to my mother by accident. One thing at a time, that's the best way."

"I just didn't want to have a big scene in front of Audrey, Barry. That wouldn't be good."

"Cindy, why don't you just let things go, okay? I'll tell you what to do, and you'll do it. You know that this is the way that's best. Stop trying to be a decision maker. Now drive the damn car and let me think. I've got a lot on my mind right now, and you aren't helping me."

Cindy shut up and drove us over to her house. When we got there, Audrey was outside waiting for us. She looked nervous too. Not just nervous with anticipation, which is what I expected from her. I walked past her into the house, knowing that both of them would follow.

"Audrey sit on the sofa. Cindy, sit next to her. The two of you better get one thing straight here, and that's that I'm in charge. I decide what we'll do and won't do. Sasquatch, don't say a word, do you understand me?" She nodded that she understood. "I mean it. Just sit there until I tell you to do something." I walked over and stood right in front of Cindy. "Take my cock out Cindy, and make it hard for me." She looked over at Audrey, like she was waiting to get her approval or something. "You better not make me take it out Cindy. If you do that, you're just asking for it. Do what I told you to, now!" She reached up and pulled down my zipper and reached in and pulled my cock out. At her touch, I could feel it already starting to get hard. "Do you want to suck it or just jack it Cindy?" She looked down and didn't say anything to me. "Should she suck it or not Sasquatch?" Audrey looked up and I could see the excitement that was now in her eyes.

"Make her suck it Barry."

"Good answer baby. Okay Cindy, you heard her, go ahead and suck it." I felt her lips on my cock. I was watching Audrey as she looked at her mother sucking my dick. "Take off all of your clothes Audrey. Get naked for me baby." I watched her as she stood up and got undressed. When she was finished undressing, I motioned her back down on the sofa. "Cindy, let Audrey have a suck while you get undressed. I want to see both of my sluts sitting naked together." Cindy kept sucking on me. She gave good head, but I wanted her to get used to doing what I told her to. I pulled my cock out of her mouth and it made a sucking sound as I withdrew it. "Get undressed slut!" She looked at my cock like it was a big bone and she was a hungry dog, but she hurried out of her clothes. When she was done, I took it back out of Audrey's mouth and put it in front of Cindy. This time, she had to reach for it, and she did.

"Cindy, get up on your hands and knees, but don't let my cock go out of your mouth." She did as she was told. "Sasquatch, you know what I told you that you had to do. Get to it."

"Barry I can't. Don't make me, please."

"I'm not going to stand here and argue with you Sasquatch. If you hadn't been bad, I'd have helped you, but you were, and now you have to pay for that. Either do it, or else I'm leaving, and I won't be coming back. You'll have to go back to being like you were, is that what you really want?"

Audrey put both of her hands on her mother's big ass and then ran her sharp and pointed little tongue against the rosebud. I'm not sure who jumped more, Cindy or me. She let me know her appreciation by really going to work on my dick. Once she got started, Audrey took to it like a duck to water. If her tongue 'accidently' slipped down a little and got itself a little taste of Cindy's pussy, well, who was I to complain? This went on for the next five minutes, until I felt myself ready to blow a nut on her.

"Here it comes Cindy. Let my dick go." She opened her mouth and I shot a huge glob on her cheek and on her ear, before turning her head and shooting some on her other cheek. "Leave it right where it is for fifteen minutes Cindy, then I'm going to have Audrey lick it all off of you." I looked down and watched as Audrey kept her tongue action going in her mother's ass and pussy. Right then, it was the pussy getting the most action. "Does that feel good Cindy? Do you like my nasty slut doing that to you?" She didn't say anything, but from her hurky jerky movements, I could tell that she liked it, and was about to cum. "Sasquatch, stop it!" Audrey lifted her face from between her mother's spread legs. She was in a state of lust, deeper than any I'd seen her in before. "Make her beg you for it Sasquatch, she wants it even more than you want to do it."

"Please baby, I'm almost there. Just a little bit more, please?" I nodded to Audrey and she attacked her mother's pussy like it was See's candy and she was a fat lady. She looked as active as Dana had been on Audrey's pussy before. It didn't take too much before Cindy was groaning and thrashing around with a nice orgasm.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.