Walter's Huge Mistake - Cover

Walter's Huge Mistake

Copyright© 2005 by Openbook

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Two brother's caught up in a life long vendetta. When one leaves for college, the other one starts to grow and change his whole perspective. This is a slow developing story. The first part just introduces the characters and sets the scene for future interactions.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   School  

I found Dana walking between classes right before lunch period for me. Her lunch period came right after mine did. She didn't seem comfortable to be speaking with me, but she did stop at least, to see what it was I needed.

"Dana, if I didn't know better, I'd think you were trying to avoid me."

"What do you want Barry? I'm going to be late for class."

"You know Carla Rizzo don't you?"

"I know who she is, why?"

"Audrey and I are having her come over to Audrey's house for some fun next week sometime. Audrey thought you might enjoy it too."

"Do you mean the same as when we were at Brenda's that time?"

"Brenda won't be there, but there will be me and the two girls. You could have them both." Dana seemed to have lost interest in whether she'd be late for her next class or not.

"So, what's the catch? I'd have to let you do it to me again, right?"

"Actually, my brother Walter is home from school for a few days, and he was telling me that he'd always wanted to do it with you. If you go over to my house after school and do it with him once, you wouldn't have to do anything at all with me. I can guarantee you that Audrey and Carla would show you a real good time afterwards. You can't say anything to Walter about why you decided to give him some though. Carla used to be his girlfriend, and it would be better if he didn't find out that she likes making it with girls too."

"This is all getting too complicated Barry. Besides, how do I know that you'd even keep your word after I did Walter?"

"Why wouldn't I Dana? I enjoy watching girls doing other girls. You really know how to eat pussy too. After watching you do it that one time, I bet my skills have improved at least one hundred per cent. I mean it too. You're good. Audrey says that you do it better than anyone she's ever known. I bet you've never tasted a sweeter pussy than Audrey's too. Carla's is built more like Brenda's, a tad on the big side. She is new to girls. Only Audrey has had her so far."

"Let me think about it okay? I've got to go now." She turned away and started running towards her next class.

I walked into the lunchroom. I hadn't had a chance to speak with Audrey during third period. Mrs. Glaxon had popped a surprise quiz on us that took the whole period. I had to run to make it to gym class on the other side of the school, so I told her that we'd talk at lunch.

I spotted Audrey right away. She had already gotten her tray of food and I got into line and got my own. They were serving Sloppy Joe's, one of the few things that I liked from the school cafeteria. Because there was hardly anyone in line in front or behind me, I got the server to give me an extra large helping. They do that towards the end of lunch period, when they're sure that they won't run out.

"Did you call your mom?"

"Yes, I called her. She didn't want to talk about it at work because people might hear her. She said that she'd think about it and let me know her decision tonight. She didn't say no though. I think she'll do it Barry. I told her that you said that this was my last chance to make it up to you."

"I asked Dana to do me a favor with Walter. If she says anything to you, or asks you any questions, you just tell her that you'll do whatever I tell you to. If she asks about Carla, tell her what the two of you have done together. Don't tell her anything else. Do you understand?"

"I'm not dumb Barry. I'll tell her what you want if she asks. How come you're doing a favor for Walter? I mean, you're always saying how much you two don't get along and all."

"He's stuck at home with nothing to do. I figured that getting him laid might make things less boring for him. I thought about lending you to him, but then I decided that Dana would be better for him. Of course, if anything goes wrong with the deal I'm setting up with Dana, you'd be back in the running to do him."

"I don't even know him Barry. Besides, you wouldn't really let another guy do it with me anyway. You like me too much."

"Sasquatch, before I'm finished with you, I'm going to be lending you out to all of my friends. That's one of the reasons that I do like you so much. You stop trying to figure out what I'm going to make you do, and just concentrate on doing what I tell you to. We'll both be happier if you can remember to do that. I already told Walter I'd get Dana to fuck him, and I told Dana she could have you and Carla for an afternoon as her reward. If I'd lend you to Dana, you can be sure that I'd lend you to my guy friends too. Hell, if Dana had a dick, she'd be a guy."

"I don't want any other guys Barry, just you."

"That doesn't matter, Sasquatch. It's what I want that matters. I want you to be my nasty slut, and to be that, you have to do what I want, not just what you want to do. Try to never forget that simple fact, okay?"

"I'm sorry Barry. I trust you, and I'll do what you want me to do. Are you going to come home with me after school and wait for my mom?"

"Fuck no! I'll drive you home and we'll fool around some, because I missed you and I'm horny. When I get done I'll leave. You can call me after you talk to your mom and let me know if she agreed to what I'm asking her to do. It would be better if I'm not there when your mom gets home. If she refuses, I don't need to go through another scene when I have to dump you again. It's just too painful for me."

"That might be better Barry. That way if she hasn't decided to do it yet, I'll have a chance to convince her."

"I've got to go to the rest room Audrey. Take my tray and dump everything for me all right? I'll see you in sixth period."

I got up and left everything for her to dispose of. That Sloppy Joe's sauce always ran right through me, and I really had to take a dump.

I made it to the rest room okay, but I had to wait for an open stall. I guess I wasn't the only one who had that reaction to the sauce.

Audrey and I had a nice fuck on her mother's sofa. It was slow and loving, with her on top doing all of the work. I really liked that position best with her because we could kiss the whole time she was moving up and down on my dick.

She was a great kisser, and she could do interesting things with her tongue. I tried to do the same things to her with mine, but hers was smaller and the tip was more pointed. Still, I really think that I learned a lot from kissing her, and I enjoyed every second of the learning experience.

After we were done, and we were just staying in the same position afterwards, I told Audrey that I would probably make her lick the cum off of her mother's cheeks after her fifteen minutes was up. She just held on to me tighter and didn't speak. I finally had to tell her to get up off of me so that I could leave. I told her not to call me until she had gotten her mother to agree to let me cum on her cheeks and to leave my cum there for fifteen minutes.

When I got home, Walter was down in the living room watching television. I was heading up to my room when he stopped me.

"Barry, I'm leaving tonight to go up to Bloomington. I have to be in court tomorrow morning at nine. I'd sure appreciate it if you'd reconsider about loaning me your truck. I promise that I'll take care of it."

I had already told him no once before. If I loaned him my truck then I would have to drive his car to school and everywhere else until he got back again.

"When will you be getting back?"

"Probably late tomorrow night. My lawyer says that the court thing should only take a few minutes, and then I'm supposed to go over to his office and be interviewed by him about what happened. He said that we'll go over all of my options then, and make a decision about how we'll proceed. I think he's trying to make a deal to get my charges reduced, so that I don't have to spend any time in jail. Let me borrow it Barry. I'll owe you one if you do."

I really wanted to tell him no. In fact, when I opened my mouth that was what I planned on telling him. At the very last second, I made a decision that surprised me. I decided to put Walter's needs ahead of my own. It was stupid, but that's what I did.

"All right Walter, you can borrow it. Try not to hurt it though okay? You can drive a manual transmission, right?"

"I drove Carl Becker's GTO, probably thirty times Barry. I know how to drive a four speed, another gear can't be much different, right?"

"Just be careful, and don't go speeding or getting into accidents. That truck is cherry, and there are no dings on it at all."

I hadn't even finished telling him all the things to watch out for when he got up and ran upstairs to pack. Now that he had wheedled my truck from me, he decided to leave early to avoid the traffic he said. Ten minutes later, his duffel packed, Walter held out his hands for my truck keys. I handed them over reluctantly.

"Thanks Barry. I'll take care with it. Tell the folks that I had to leave early because I wanted to have time to prepare for the lawyer's interview tomorrow. I need to write down exactly what I remember about my state of mind from before the fight happened. I just need to get the hell out of this house, but don't tell them that."

With that, he was off. I went outside with him and watched him drive away in my truck. I wasn't happy watching him driving away. I had forgotten to ask him for his car keys, and the bastard drove off with them in his pocket. Now I had no transportation for myself, not even Walter's stinking car.

Of course, at about six that evening, Audrey phoned to tell me that her mother had agreed to my demands. I told her to put her mother on the phone.

"Hello?"

"Is that you Cindy?"

"Hello Barry. Yes, it's me. Audrey told me what you told her I had to do. You are a creepy person Barry, do you know that?"

"I'm sorry that you feel that way Cindy. I thought that you should be humiliated like your daughter was because of your thoughtlessness. I can see that you aren't really ready to accept your responsibility for what you've caused. Put Audrey back on the phone."

"Don't push me too far Barry. I'm not Audrey you know. I agreed to this ridiculous little display that you've thought up, but I'm going to change my mind if you keep pushing me."

I hung up on her. She had one hell of a nerve saying that I was pushing her. She was doing the pushing, trying to make it look like I was the one who was in the wrong. I wasn't going to allow her to get away with that. If I did, the rest of my plans would never be realized.

When the phone started ringing again, I let my mother answer it. As it turned out, that was a mistake. Audrey started right in explaining how it wasn't her fault, and talking about all of the things that she'd let me do to her if I would just forget about cumming on her mother's face. By the time she realized it wasn't me that had answered the telephone, she had said way too much. My mother was up in my bedroom within seconds of her having hung up the phone.

I guess I was lucky that she thought that Audrey was a deranged person. In my mother's world, girls didn't talk about any of the things Audrey had mentioned as possible substitutes for her mother's letting me spunk up her cheeks. She wasn't even able to say most of the things that Audrey had blurted out so matter of factly.

"Barry, do you know a girl named Audrey?"

"Yes, mom, is she on the phone?"

"What? No, she hung up. How do you know this girl?" The way she asked that question raised up all of my defensive antenna. Something had happened, and it wasn't good.

"She's in a couple of my classes. She calls sometimes and I help her with homework, why?"

"I just heard the most bizarre things from her on the phone. She just started saying things even before I could say hello. Not just things, crazy things. It didn't make any sense, anything that she said."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.