Walter's Huge Mistake - Cover

Walter's Huge Mistake

Copyright© 2005 by Openbook

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Two brother's caught up in a life long vendetta. When one leaves for college, the other one starts to grow and change his whole perspective. This is a slow developing story. The first part just introduces the characters and sets the scene for future interactions.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   School  

I had the beginnings of an idea germinating in my brain. I left early the following morning to get to school before the early first bell that rang forty five minutes before first period began. People often came to school early to use the library or some of the labs.

Some just came early to sit in the cafeteria and talk to other kids. I was going in that early in order to look for Kiki Elder. I assumed that it would take Audrey some time to talk Cindy into cooperating and accepting the ass paddling that I soon hoped to give her.

I could use the time while I was waiting to try to get into Kiki's pants. I knew that she had a thing for Walter, and that she wasn't reluctant to put out as a way to get taken to places. I found her cute, and I wanted her. She found Walter cute, and she wanted him. I found her reading in the library.

"Kiki, imagine finding you in a library. I've been sitting by my phone waiting for you to call me."

"Barry, now you know my darkest secret. I can read. Why was I supposed to call you?"

"When you were ready for one of my thorough ass chewing's, remember?"

"I do remember. I've thought about it, but something else always comes up."

She laughed and rubbed her butt that was encased in the tightest pair of black jeans I'd ever seen. She must have taken ten minutes to wiggle into them.

"You're busy, and so I languish at home with no ass to chew? Doesn't seem fair to me."

"Why are you here so early? I have to come early, or else walk two miles to school, but I've seen that new truck of yours. By the way, where's that girlfriend of yours? She usually doesn't let you this far out of her sight." Interesting, I thought, Kiki was paying some attention to my comings and goings. If she knew about Audrey and my Toyota, she had to have been paying some attention to me.

"You should never have to walk to school Kiki. I'd be happy to stop by and pick you up to bring you to school. You could sit on Audrey's lap. You'd have to be careful though, because she likes nice titties every bit as much as I do."

"Does she bite asses too?"

"She does if I make her do it. Don't tell me that you're looking for a double ass chewing? If you are, I can accommodate you."

"I never knew that you were such a freak Barry. I'll have to think about that, and about the ride too. You'd really give me a ride to school? Why?"

"Sure I would. Why? Do you want me to tell you the truth? Or would you rather I just make up something?"

"Tell me the truth."

"Okay. Ever since that time I heard you and Walter in his bedroom, and I heard you screaming when he made you cum, I've wanted to see if I could make you scream even louder. I also think you've got the cutest titties, and I want to chew on them even before I get to chew on your ass."

"It wouldn't take you long to chew on these little bumps."

"Don't kid yourself Kiki, size isn't everything. I find your boobies very exciting."

"If you offered me a ride to school and I had to sit on Walter's lap, I would let you chew my ass and anything else you wanted to chew." That wasn't very flattering to me. On the other hand, I had been thinking of something not too much different, earlier, myself.

"You'd prefer Walter to my girlfriend?"

"Barry, I don't do girls."

"You never have?"

"Never! What do you think I am?"

"I don't know what I thought Kiki. I guess I thought you were a cute girl that enjoyed sex. It never occurred to me that you hadn't enjoyed fooling around with another girl. You don't know what you've been missing. No guy can hope to eat pussy as good as another girl. I've seen it, and I know that it's true. Would you let Audrey and I do you together if I could get you an afternoon in Walter's bed with Walter?" I could see her eyes showing interest when I mentioned Walter to her again. He must have pressed all of the right buttons with her.

"How could you do that Barry? Promise me an afternoon in bed with Walter I mean."

"Would you or wouldn't you? I'm not telling you how, I'm just promising that I can arrange it for you."

"Would I have to do anything to her? I don't think I could Barry. I could do lots of things though with you."

"All you'd have to do is come over to her place and the three of us would have a good time. If you let her do things to you and let me do what I want to do with you, that would be enough."

"And you can really get me an afternoon with Walter?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.