Walter's Huge Mistake - Cover

Walter's Huge Mistake

Copyright© 2005 by Openbook

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Two brother's caught up in a life long vendetta. When one leaves for college, the other one starts to grow and change his whole perspective. This is a slow developing story. The first part just introduces the characters and sets the scene for future interactions.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   School  

That night I was sitting in my room trying to get the last few paragraphs of a book report that was due the following morning. With my social life so improved, I was finding it more difficult to get everything done on time. I wasn't complaining though, I was a lot happier with the new situation.

I was happier, that is, until Walter called home unexpectedly with the news that he had been in a big fight at the University, had then been arrested by the campus police, turned over to the local police, and charged with aggravated assault. Of course, this news sent both of my parents into orbit.

Normally, I would have been happy to see Walter in this kind of trouble. More than happy in fact. Unfortunately, my happiness was quickly tempered when I learned that he was already suspended by the University, and would probably end up being expelled.

If he were expelled, that meant that he'd come back to our house, at least for some period of time. That would also mean that I'd have to deal with him again, watching out at all times for fear of being either hurt or killed. The prospect wasn't very pleasant, not at all pleasant in fact.

My father made some phone calls, and arrangements were made to pay Walter's bail in order to get him released from jail. Walter was instructed to get all of his things from the dormitory at school and to bring it all back home with him.

We learned later, from Walter, that two campus policemen escorted him from the time that he got back to the University, until when he left, some three hours later. The man that Walter had been fighting with had suffered a fractured skull, and the doctors had needed to operate in order to reduce the swelling. He was still in critical condition, but not expected to die.

Walter was in deep shit though, because he'd brained the guy with an aluminum softball bat in front of about thirty other people. My parents both seemed surprised that Walter was capable of doing something like that. I was just glad that it hadn't been me that got it from him this time.

I was asleep when Walter got home, but he had parked his car right behind mine in the driveway, and there was no way that I could get out to go to school without someone moving Walter's car. My father finally went into Walter's bedroom and got his keys and moved his car for me, but I was still late picking up Audrey.

Late enough that we barely had time to make it to school on time, let alone have any time for getting a blow job or getting some morning pussy. When I told Audrey what had happened, and why I'd been delayed, she wanted to meet Walter anyway. She also wanted to know whether Walter's being home was going to change Carla's plans for getting together with us after school again.

Shit, another thing that might be going to cause me a lot of grief. With Walter home, my shenanigans with Carla might come back to bite me on the ass a lot sooner than I had ever imagined. Somewhere in my head, I had imagined that Walter and Carla's relationship would be finished long before Walter came home again in April.

School really sucked all day. I spent almost every second trying to come up with a plan that would allow me to escape Walter's anger, in the event that he somehow found out about what I'd been doing in his absence.

After school, I went home with Audrey, but, I wasn't able to get into the mood to do any fooling around. We wound up at her dining room table doing our homework and talking about the kind of person that Walter was. Audrey didn't believe me when I told her that Walter was capable of killing me if he found out what I'd been doing with Carla.

She made the mistake of thinking that he'd only kill me because he cared so much for Carla. She refused to believe that it was only because he hated me, and really had nothing to do with Carla at all. I didn't go home until I was certain that both of my parents were in the house. I met Audrey's mom, in person, for the first time.

She really looked young, and very sexy. If I hadn't been so worried about Walter, I might have tried to see if I could make some of Audrey's fantasies come true. Hell, some of my fantasies too, because she was very nice looking, a more lush version of Audrey. She asked me to call her Cindy.

At dinner that night, both of my parents spent the whole time talking about how Walter had put his entire future into jeopardy by his stupid loss of temper. Even my sister Karen had stopped by to tell Walter how shameful it was for her, being the sister of someone who would probably be going to prison.

She was worried that Walter's arrest might somehow hurt her husband's chances for promotion since he was a policeman right here in the town that we all lived in. Diana had phoned home earlier and had left a message with my parents about how disappointed she was with Walter's criminal behavior.

I kept wondering why everyone acted so surprised. I kept quiet. I enjoyed seeing Walter getting lambasted from all sides, but I didn't want to add to it because I might already be on the schedule to be his next aluminum bat victim.

My mother had phoned my oldest brother to tell him about Walter's problem, but he hadn't wanted to leave any word to be given to Walter about how he felt. Tony was probably the nicest of us five kids, and he never said anything bad about anyone.

After dinner, Walter came into my room and asked me why I hadn't been adding to his woes. He made it obvious that he had expected me to be rejoicing at his misfortune.

"Walter, you've got enough problems already. You don't really need me trying to give you a hard time."

"I appreciate that Barry, it surprises me, but it's a pleasant surprise. I'm scared. I don't know what I thought I was doing. I thought I had better self control than that."

"If you did, you must have gotten it since you went away to college."

He looked at me, and then he laughed. It was one of the few times I'd seen him laugh when I wasn't feeling some pain that had been recently inflicted on me. It felt weird.

"How did you get dad to spring for that nice truck? That's a really good looking vehicle. I might ask you to borrow it sometime. if the folks ever let me go outside again."

"I passed the "thank you daddy" test. You and Diana were the two who didn't pass it. Basically, dad would make all of us drive the worst car on the lot, and, if you complained too much, and weren't grateful to be getting a free car, that's the one you wound up with. If you were grateful, just to be getting a free car, he would let you have any car on the lot that you wanted."

"Fuck me. Tell me that you're kidding me Barry. You mean I've been driving that shitty brown colored piece of crap all these years, just because I didn't act happy enough to be getting it?"

He was really upset by this for some reason. It had been four years since it had happened, and he was still upset. I wondered how long it was going to take him to get over what I had gotten Carla to do.

"That's the way dad explained it to me. All I know is that he let me take my pick from the whole lot after I thanked him for the ugly green Oldsmobile that he was going to get for me. It makes you wonder doesn't it?"

"What do you think about the mess that I'm in?"

"I wish it hadn't happened Walter. You and I were getting along a lot better while you were gone. I hope we don't have to go back to how it was before."

I don't know why I answered him that way. Once he found out about Carla, I was going to really get it any way. It was terrible timing that he'd waited until right after I started messing around with her. He'd never let it just slide by either. That's just the way he was.

"Why don't you let me use the phone so I can call Carla and let her know that I'm back. Maybe I can get her to ditch tomorrow and come over here instead. Did you know that they grounded me until we find out about that guy? I can't leave the house until they tell me it's okay. That's the shits, isn't it?"

I hadn't seen Carla in school all day. I had assumed that Walter had already seen her or at least spoken with her. I thought we had somehow navigated that first hurdle safely, but I guess not. I stood up and went back down the stairs. I wanted to be close by my father in case Walter got some news that sent him into a rage.

I saw him leave my room about ten minutes later and then saw him come out of his room and head into the bathroom for awhile. When he came out again, he was wrapped in a towel and just went back into his bedroom and closed the door. I stayed downstairs until after ten and then went up and showered and went to bed.

I found that I was just as tense going to bed as I had been before Walter left for college. I fell asleep finally, but I woke up before six, got dressed quickly, and left the house before six fifteen. I went to a drive thru and got myself a burger, some fries and a big milkshake. I drove over close to Audrey's house and had my breakfast while I waited for her mother to leave for work.

I spent a few minutes talking to Audrey about how sexy her mother was, and about how I was planning on getting into her panties very soon. It took awhile, with me telling her little stories about what I thought might possibly happen between the three of us, but it certainly paid off and was worth all of my effort, as she was wild and exciting as she rode my dick on the sofa.

I knew that Audrey was actually hoping that what I was whispering in her ear would someday actually happen. She was a strange girl, but in spite of her strangeness, I found her very satisfying. I wanted to please her. If that also wound up giving me enormous pleasure too, that made it even better.

We got to school a little early, and Carla's car was parked right next to where I parked and she was sitting in it with a very worried look on her face. As soon as she saw my truck, she got out of her car and came over to my window which I had opened so that we could talk.

"Walter's home."

"I think I already knew that Carla. He sleeps right next to my bedroom."

"He wanted me to ditch school today and go over to his house to be with him. I'm scared Barry. If he finds out about stuff, he might kill me."

"Me too Carla. That's why it's important that he not find out. You've got to break up with him over the phone. Just tell him that it's over, and that when he didn't call you or return any of your letters, you just decided to move on. Don't tell him anything about what you've been doing, just tell him that you don't want to be with him anymore."

"But Barry, I still love him."

This girl had fucked at least four guys, including me, and had an hour long hot sexual encounter with Audrey, and she was standing there telling me that she loved my brother. She was definitely the chink in my armor. She was going to get me killed. I had to think of something, and do it pretty fast too.

"If you love him Carla, you'll do what I told you to. Walter's going to have to spend a lot of time dealing with the situation that he has up in Bloomington. After that all gets settled, if you still think you love him, I promise that I'll find a way to get the two of you together so that you can try to get him back. If you are broken up for awhile, Walter won't take your screwing around as badly as he would if you were still going with him when it happened. Sooner or later, word is going to get back to him. If you aren't together, it won't reflect so badly on him, and he won't be forced to do something about it."

"That's fine for you Barry, but then I won't have anyone. Then what do I do?"

"Carla, if you get horny, after awhile, you can call Walter and tell him that you don't want a relationship with him, but that you wouldn't mind getting laid. Believe me when I tell you that Walter will understand that kind of thinking. It might even bring you guys closer. If he asks you about other guys, just tell him that it isn't anyone's business but your own. Refuse to discuss it with him. But, you have to wait at least a month before you do that."

"Can I go home with you and Audrey after school sometimes? Not all the time, but maybe once a week?"

"We can probably work something out. It would be better if you went there with Audrey though, just in case Walter decides to follow you from here or something."

"Walter said he might go to prison."

"He might, he fractured some guy's skull. The guy might die. Walter isn't someone to have upset with you."

"I'll phone Walter today after I get home from school, and tell him that I won't see him anymore. You just make sure that you don't ever tell him anything. You know what's funny though? Last night on the phone Walter was telling me that you had been surprisingly nice to him. The only one in the family who was too. I almost laughed when he said that."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.