Stockholm Syndrome - Cover

Stockholm Syndrome

by Col. Jack Harrison

Copyright© 2005 by Col. Jack Harrison

Erotica Sex Story: An escaped convict in the aftermath of the "Great Pulse" has his way with a local family.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/mt   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Rough   Humiliation   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Violence   .

Duncan Macmillan had been in prison for 13 years and 2 months when he escaped in the chaos of the Great Pulse. Under the circumstances, he didn't even bother to change out of his green jumpsuit. No one cared at the moment about the recapture of criminals, when the government at all levels had collapsed.

He knew exactly how he would survive: home invasion. More intense than simple burglary, it would enable him to take over a household for a day or so, eating whatever food was available and grabbing any money he might need for his one-way trip to Europe. It would also be lower-profile than robbing a public place.

Furthermore, he would get to enjoy some sex for a change. He hadn't been laid since he went to Fort Leavenworth for "fragging" an officer in Bosnia. That was a long time for the 43 year old former Army master sergeant to be without women. His wife had long since divorced him and remarried, saying that she couldn't live without a provider and a sex partner. Part of him felt that it WAS his own fault, since he shouldn't have tried to kill that captain on that recon patrol of Serb positions. The other part felt that his wife had just abandoned him when she realized that there would be no conjugal visits to a military prison and no chance of him getting any money to send to her on the outside.

There was a family that lived rather close to the facility and would make excellent victims, as luck had it. The father had been a guard until one of the inmates murdered him. They had evidently chosen to stay because moving would be too inconvenient. It was a nice revenge as well, since Macmillan hated all of the guards at Leavenworth. He wasn't too upset that the ones who survived the initial riots had deserted their defunct posts to join various private armies, militias, and factions. Eventually, the force that won control of Kansas would use the prison again, but at the moment it was abandoned for the sake of civil war.

Diana Hammond was a busy woman, working to support herself and her teen children. Barry was the younger at 16, while Sarah had just celebrated her 18th birthday. The mother was a receptionist at a chiropractor's office. She had resisted her son's advice to purchase a firearm, saying that she wanted no more violence than necessary during a burglary. Let insurance cover any lost items, as money wasn't worth risking one's life. She had no idea of how a serious of a blunder she had committed at that point.

Duncan saw that Mrs. Hammond had come home from work and was fatigued. She had gotten a TV dinner out to microwave, unaware that she would have to wait before she could eat it. Sarah appeared to be studying for mid-terms. Barry was somewhere else. Apparently, the town was behaving as if the Pulse hadn't happened, except for the cops trying to suppress a riot in the business district. The community had not yet chosen sides. This was the ideal moment to attack them.

"Damn stupid locals, thinking that they are safe and protected. Well, I'm about to disturb their dream. They won't be able to sit down for a while."

Macmillan repelled over the backyard fence and headed for the open screen door at the patio. Holding an M-16 assault rifle, he abruptly entered the house. Sarah saw him and screamed at the sight.

"Freeze, little bitch! Wear these, you filthy cunt!" he shouted, pointing his automatic weapon and holding out some handcuffs.

A petrified high school majorette put on the cuffs, not daring to resist the home invader. Obviously, she had practiced that afternoon, as her uniform showed him. The miniskirt allowed him to see a lot of her tanned thighs, which reminded him of his intention to use the women of the house. He made her cuff herself to the arm of a chair.

When Diana arrived from the kitchen, Duncan told her to do the same thing. He also noticed that she wore slacks, which would be easy to remove from her voluptuous butt. He held the M-16 on both of them, while waiting for Barry. The teenage boy finally walked out of his bedroom, only to see an automatic rifle pointed at his mother and sister.

"If you are smart, pretty boy, you'll do what your mommy and sis have done. Slap on these handcuffs and you'll be fine. Fight me and it will be harder on all of you," Macmillan instructed the youth.

Barry co-operated, at which point Duncan unzipped his pants and grabbed some paper towels from the kitchen. He then brought the wastebasket closer to them. The Hammonds trembled as they tried to guess what the escaped con might decide about them.

Macmillan then yanked down Barry's shorts, as the boy leaned over the arm of the chair. Not bothering to say anything about his plans to anyone, the fugitive rammed his cock up the young man's ass. The teen winced and cried as Duncan sodomized him. His virgin backdoor was forcefully used by the ex-sergeant, while the youth's horrified family stared in shock and revulsion. They had never seen a man butt-fuck another man, especially not in such a rough manner.

The tightness of the sphincter and the excitement of raping someone at last caused Macmillan to shoot his load up the boy's asshole. He then wiped his dick with one of the paper towels and pushed Diana's chair closer to Barry's.

"You are close enough now to kiss his poor butt and clean it out. You will lick all of my cum out of his hole and crack. If ANY of it is left afterward, you will not like the consequences. I want you to rim it as if you were licking an ice cream cone," Duncan ordered Mrs. Hammond.

She got on all fours and put her mouth between Barry's cheeks to eat his ass. Her expected disgust never happened. Instead, Diana enjoyed the taste of her son's butt-crack and Macmillan's jism. She was not exactly the only person in the room to derive pleasure from the ass-licking into which she had been coerced by the escapee. Her son's cock swelled to complete hardness, as did the fugitive's. Even Sarah got a bit wet from the sight of rimming.

As Mrs. Hammond focused on tonguing her boy's pucker, she felt her pants being pulled down to her ankles. A ruthless Duncan then entered her asshole while she licked Barry's. She groaned and whimpered, but Macmillan would not ease up on her tush. He pounded her backside with his 8 inch dick, putting her in tears from the pain.

"Did I say that you could stop licking his ass, just because I am taking yours? No, I didn't! Now, stop crying and get busy cleaning his butt. Don't think about what I am doing to you. Concentrate on what you are doing to him," Duncan scolded her.

The escaped prisoner ravaged Diana's bottom, shoving harder each time. He gave her no relief, deliberately slamming her with all of his weight. Her backdoor was forced to stretch as he impaled her with his manhood. He knew that her asshole would never be that tight again. Her anal virginity had been taken by a cock large enough to permanently loosen her sphincter.

That knowledge and the fact that his victim had resumed devouring her son's butt triggered Macmillan's release. He expelled his seed into her ass, cumming for the 2nd time that night. He grinned, since this was just the beginning for all of them. He also withdrew from her tush and used the towel on his dick again. He then moved Sarah's chair nearer to the other two.

Duncan ripped the girl's uniform in half, then tore it again. He left her clothes in shreds of fabric, with her completely naked. He rubbed his cock between her cheeks to get it up once more. Before she could protest, he thrust his dick into Sarah's butt. She squealed from the initial sharp pain, and then she adjusted to his relentless entry of her asshole. He also pushed her face into her mother's crack, clearly indicating that he wanted her to do to Diana what the woman was doing to Barry.

In spite of the fading agony of being sodomized by the home invader, Sarah actually liked what she was doing with him. She was even pleased to taste her mom's butt, although that would never have occurred to her on her own. She could also tell that Diana wasn't complaining about the tongue on her bottom. In fact, she could smell her mother's excitement at such a close range.

The loss of her anal cherry was not the terrible experience that Sarah would have assumed before this night. Duncan seemed to revel in buggering her, which made her feel very sexy in a way that she had not anticipated in the past. Her ex-boyfriend had not given that much pleasure or excitement. Her current beau was very traditional and had just barely gotten around to fucking her of late. To be honest, she wasn't sure that she could be satisfied with him now. It wasn't fair to him or her for each to be with someone that didn't suit them. She would have to break up with him as soon as she could contact him.

Whomever she belonged to next would HAVE to be into anal; that was a deal breaker now that she had tried it. Part of her felt bad about enjoying this moment, as if she was cheating on Jordan. However, she knew that this was technically rape, no matter how much pleasure she took from it. She also knew that it was a mere technicality by now; if he un-cuffed her at this point, she would STILL co-operate with him and chalk it up to something that she had read about in high school psychology class. "Stockholm Syndrome" would make her soon-to-be ex feel better about her conduct, if just slightly.

After several more minutes of ravishing Sarah's asshole, Duncan emptied his last cum of the night into her backdoor. He wiped his cock a third time and decided to let it rest for a while. He then commanded his victims to reverse their positions. Barry would rim his mother, who would in turn lick her daughter's butt-crack. Someone would have to clean Sarah's bottom, after all.

It didn't take a long period of having her salad tossed by her mom to make the majorette gush in excitement. Diana wasn't far behind, either. This unexpected intimacy with her own flesh and blood had aroused her to an extreme. She came loudly as she tasted Sarah's pucker and felt Barry's tongue on her own butt.

By now, the boy was as hard as stone, due to the experience of being licked by his mom and returning the favor. He would need relief soon, so Macmillan determined to let him lose his virginity (he guessed that this bookworm probably still had it). He always wanted to see what it was like for a youth from the outside and he felt that the teen should recover any of his ego that might have been damaged by the incident. Besides, if he was going to lose one cherry, why not another?

Duncan was no shrink, but he didn't want to put the young man through the feelings of emasculation that he had known from being sodomized by the headmaster of his boarding school at the age of 15. The man had not bothered to consider whether the student wanted it; he had just seized the opportunity to have his way with young Mr. Macmillan. To regain his sense of manhood, Duncan had joined the Army at 18 and enjoyed 12 fulfilling years of service to his country, before he snapped and tried to murder an officer who frequently mistreated and endangered his men. His vigilante type of justice was not tolerated by the Army any more than it would have been by civilian authorities, as he discovered when he was sentenced to a life term in Fort Leavenworth.

It was unfortunate, Macmillan learned while in prison, that boys were led to believe that same-sex encounters made them less than masculine. He had read about human sexuality and came to the conclusion that society had ruined mankind. Taboos and inhibitions would destroy the human race, by causing people to repress their desires and substitute violence for sex. To tell the truth, if he were to do such a thing, Duncan was bluffing. He would never actually harm these people. Part of him felt guilty about raping the residents; the rest of him felt that personal choice about sex was temporarily going to be a moot point. Man was about to return to the caves for a while and he was just using the collapse of Western civilization to get laid for the first time in over a decade. Survival of the fittest was a very real factor now in the course of history. Herbert Spencer would be proud.

In any case, it was now Barry's turn to fuck some women. He would start with Diana, though he didn't know that he was about to commit incest yet.

"Barry, it is time to take what you have probably wanted for a while. If MY mom looked as good as yours, I would jerk off to thoughts of fucking her. You, however, will get a chance to do more than masturbate. Go ahead and screw your mother," he said, untying the boy for the first time that night.

Duncan had to credit the youth with some common sense, as he didn't waste time debating with himself over the matter. He simply grabbed his mother's thighs and thrust into her pussy. She reacted to that with transparent enthusiasm, clearly turned-on by the knowledge that her own son was fucking her. The fact that it was rough sex didn't seem to displease her. Barry's cock moved deeper inside his mom, allowing her the first dick in that hole in a few years (she was just starting to date again when the Pulse happened).

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.