First Mustang - Cover

First Mustang

by just-this-guy

Copyright© 2005 by just-this-guy

Erotica Sex Story: One was blue. One was cherry.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   First   .

I finally got my car. During the whole past junior year of high school I worked every evening I could. During the summer break I worked as many hours as they would let me. By the end of summer and before my senior year started I saved up enough. I bought a Mustang. A blue one.

I was now "the man".

I was ecstatic. I had my own wheels. I could go where I wanted when I wanted. Within reason.

I needed to check with my parents for some things. This year my dating life was going to skyrocket. I picked out the car on the Saturday before school started. I now had my most essential school item.

I planned out my life. As soon as I returned from school in the afternoon I'd get any homework out of the way first thing. This year I would only work just enough to pay for gas, insurance, and accessories to keep my horse nice and shiny. My last year of high school would be a play year. All other days and times were mine to go cruising with my buddies or taking my latest girl out. I planned to date a lot of girls this year. Cars and dating go together. I planned to rid myself of a certain stigma that no 17-year old guy would admit. I was still a virgin.

Now that I was mobile my primary goal was to finally lose my virginity. With a car that should be easy. I had my lustful eye on several of my classmates. A car was the perfect way to help rid myself of my secret label. A nice car like a shiny blue Mustang was even better.

The day I brought my baby home, I pulled into our driveway. I just sat and let the engine idle. I could hardly believe the car was mine. My grin was from ear to ear if my ears were on top of my head.

I finally shut the engine off. I looked to my left and was startled. The next door neighbor girl was right at the window staring at me. I conjectured that my car already was attracting chickage. The fact that this chick was Sara, the twerp 13-year old girl from the next door house, did not diminish in my eyes that my car indisputably drew a girl to me. This was going to be a very, very good year!

I considered it a stretch to call Sara a girl. Her brown hair was too short. She never let her hair grow out. It went just below her ears and looked like she never took care of it.

She only wore jeans and either a sweatshirt or a T-shirt depending on the weather. Not that she had any concerns to try to look feminine because the poor girl was well into puberty age but had only started to form a waist. I could tell because I'd known her the last five years since my family moved in. She hadn't changed much. Up top, Sara wore a bra but she was an underdeveloped girl. I only sometimes saw indications that she was growing any tits at all.

Puberty looked to be passing her by. I didn't have that much sympathy for Sara's adolescent predicament. The reason? She was a twerp.

I opened the car door so I could hear all her praise for my purchase.

"Nice car," she said.

Good start. Go on.

"Yours?"

"All mine," I replied boastfully.

"So you can drive it anytime you want?"

"Oh, yeah. I bought it. I get to drive it."

"Cool."

An idea occurred. "Want to go for a ride?"

"Sure!"

Okay, it was just Sara in my car. I still felt proud driving around some girl. If someone saw me and asked me about it, I'd just say I was doing a favor for the little neighbor girl.

It was the truth. She wanted to go for a ride.

I took us out. I powered up the onramp to the freeway.

"Woo!" yelled Sara. She liked the power too.

We returned later and I shut down my beauty.

"That was great!" she said.

I smiled. I was happy to please. Just wait until I get some real girls in the car.

"This will be perfect," she said.

Yeah. Perfect magnet of love.

"You can drive me to my horse so I can ride him after school."

"Wh ... at?" I said confused. My mind was cruising comfortably in fifth gear when it was slammed into first. "What did you say?"

"I only get to ride my horse on weekends," Sara said. "Now I can ride my horse after school every day."

"I don't think so," I said annoyed. Did she thing I got my car to be her taxi service? She just reestablished her "twerpiness" in my mind.

"You want to drive and I have somewhere to go."

"This is my car!"

"I know. It's great! I love it! A Mustang too. Awesome! It's the perfect ride to the stables."

I was mad at her, but there was no point in arguing. "I need to go."

"Okay," she said getting out. "See you later. Great car!"

"Thanks," I muttered. Sara! She was the complete twerp package.


Sunday was a fabulous day. I cruised over to all my guy friends and told them not to drool on my car. Even my friends who had cars were envious. Like I said earlier, I was "the man".

I returned home in time for dinner just like I promised my mom.

"Everyone like your car?" said Dad.

"Oh, yeah!" I answered.

Mom said, "It's a very nice thing you are doing for Sara."

Sara?

"What?" I said confused.

"It's really sweet of you to offer to drive her to her horse after school everyday."

That little ... twerp!

"I didn't say that!" I said it a little too loudly.

"She said you did. She even came over to thank us that you were such a good guy"

"What's wrong?" asked Dad.

"I didn't say it," I insisted.

"You didn't?" Mom asked.

"She asked if I would but I said 'no'."

"Oh," said Mom. She looked perplexed. "You could drive her though."

"Mom!"

"Sara said the stables are only fifteen minutes away. You would only be gone for a couple of hours. You'd have plenty of time to go to work or go out in the evening."

"I..."

"You told us you are going to do your homework right away when you get home. It's perfect.

No distractions. She goes and rides her horse. You do your homework."

No. No. No. This couldn't be happening. Please let me wake up and let this be Monday morning.

"Mommmmm! Sara's a ... twerp!"

Mom frowned at me. She spoke sternly. "I don't care what you think of her. It would be a very nice neighborly thing to do. I'm not going to make you but I think you should do it.

What does it hurt to be nice to her?"

In other words, I had to do it. Well, I didn't but I didn't want to deal with the flak if I said "no".

"Okay," I sighed.


Sara was home from her school before I was. As soon as I drove up, she raced out of her house in her jeans and sweatshirt. I told her I'd be right back after I used the bathroom.

In the passenger seat, Sara looked completely overjoyed.

"What's your horse's name?" I asked on the drive.

"Flower Garden."

"What kind of horse is she?"

"He's a he and he's a quarter horse"

I had no idea about horse breeds. Quarter horse? A horse with one leg?

I told her, "A he and you named him Flower Garden? You'll make him gay."

"Don't be silly."

"Animals can be gay."

"Animals will hump anything. Doesn't make them gay. My dog humps my leg. So what about that?"

She sounded challenging.

"Well," I said flustered. "We shouldn't talk about this topic. You're only 13."

"Only 13? You brought it up! You're only 17!"

"There's a lot of difference."

"Like what?"

"I don't know! There just is!"

Sara! What a twerp!

She mumbled something.

"What?" I asked.

"You don't want to know."

She was right. I didn't. I didn't ask. We rode in silence until I finally broke it.

"So a quarter horse?"

Sara brightened back up. "He's sorrel."

"Sorrel?" I asked.

"His color." She shook her head as if she couldn't understand my ignorance.

I saw the sign and pointed at it. She became excited.

I parked and followed Sara to the stables. She opened up a door and entered.

Flower Garden was a good looking horse I had to admit. A brownish-red coat with white on his face.

"He's beautiful," I said.

"Thanks. I love him."

She rubbed the side of his face and then began to saddle him. I just watched. She obviously knew completely what she was doing. She led him out.

"What do I do?" I asked.

"Your homework, right?"

"Not on the first day of class."

"You can hang out here or you can come out to the corral."

I walked with Sara and Flower Garden. We passed by a smaller corral with a couple of horses in it. We stopped at a large corral. She opened the gate and brought her horse in. I helped close the gate behind them. She climbed up on top of her horse. As she rode, she looked to be in a different world. Her face shone brightly and for the first time I could see some beauty in this girl. She looked alive. For one hour at the stable she was no longer the twerp neighbor girl.

She kept saying "thank you" on the drive home.

I kept saying "you're welcome". I still planned on finding a way to get out of this chauffeur duty.


I don't know what was with my mom. She wouldn't let me get out of taking Sara.

Now that I had regular homework, I often stayed in the privacy and quiet of the stable if I needed to concentrate. Most often I'd go out to the corral with Sara.

Sara ended her ride early today. We exited the stable. I sipped from my nearly empty soda can.

I saw the smaller corral with two horses. One horse was trying to copulate with the other horse.

The male horse kept rising up behind the female horse. The female horse would move forward and prevent the male from mounting.

"That looks like fun," I joked turning my head toward Sara.

"Go ahead. It looks like a friendly enough horse," she replied.

Her remark caught me off guard. I spewed soda on her. "Sara!"

"You're the one who keeps bringing the topic of sex up. I think you need a girlfriend."

So did I but I was stuck babysitting. I refused to respond. Silence was the only way with her.

She broke the silence. "So what's it like to be behind a girl like that?"

"Sara!"

"What?"

I gritted my teeth.

"I was just curious." She sounded almost apologetic. Apologies were uncharacteristic of her personality. She hesitated. "Was it okay for the girl?"

"What girl?" What was she saying now?

"You know..." She pointed at the horses that were still frisky.

"Girl?"

"If you don't want to talk about it I understand." She looked away.

"Sara," I said more gently. "I don't know what you are talking about."

"When you and a girl..."

What did she have trouble saying?

Sara once more pointed at the horses.

Ding! Light bulb!

"I never have."

"You haven't?"

"No."

"So you're still a virgin?"

"Yeah," I admitted reluctantly.

Sara had the strangest smile come across her.

I had the biggest realization come across mine. oh, shit!

Oh, Shit!

OH, SHIT!

I just told Sara I was still a virgin. Tomorrow the whole world would know. How could I face my friends? That twerp! She tricked me!

"I need to go now," I said.

"But you made me all sticky."

I would have been sorry for spraying soda on her if she hadn't tricked me into revealing my sexual status.

We headed back in silence. Sara tried to talk but I wouldn't engage. My mind raced. How could I stop this impending doom in my life?

I pulled into my driveway. I turned off the engine and grabbed Sara by the shoulders to force her to look at me. I spoke as menacingly as I could, "If you tell anyone I'm a virgin, I will never take you horse riding again. I will also kill Flower Garden."

"Is that what that was about?" she said with a laugh. The laugh made me want to punch her.

"I wasn't going to tell anybody. I think it's cool."

Her words soothed but I still had my doubts I could trust her. A 13-year old girl who thought a 17-year old virgin guy was cool was no comfort. Every guy friend I knew had slept with a girl.

At least that's what they told me. I told my buddies the same thing. The truth couldn't come out.

"Okay," Sara said. "You threatened me so now I get to threaten you. As long as every afternoon you continue to give me a ride to my horse, I won't tell anyone." She laughed again.

I didn't mind threatening her but her threat aimed back at me felt awful. Yes, Sara sounded as if she was just joking and making fun of me but the words still menaced.

"Okay," I said.

"So everything stays the same."

"Yeah." I shrugged. I thought about it. Hey, that was okay! I had to admit it wasn't so bad taking Sara to the stables.


Sara was less twerpy over the next couple of weeks. She asked for my opinion about herself.

I told her she should grow her hair longer. I told her she should wear more feminine clothes.

I knew she needed to dress practical for riding, but other times she could dress like the developing young woman she was.

As far as my sexual goal and how my Mustang was going to help me get there, I wasn't doing very well. Now that I had a Mustang, I set higher standards to try to date prettier girls.

I did have a couple of dates with ordinary girls I hung out with at school. I wanted to go park and make out but neither was interested. One Thursday that all changed. I asked a beautiful girl out and she told me "yes".

"You're very happy," Sara said this Friday as she saddled Flower Garden.

She observed correctly. I was very happy.

"I have a date tonight," I told her. I settled down into the stable.

"Oh," she said with a strange expression. "Are you going to watch me and Flower?"

"Not today," I said. I was going to stay in the stable and think about Mandy


"So how was your date?" Sara asked me on Monday.

My mind instantly recalled the evening.

It was a triple date. I and my date met two of my buddies and their dates. We guys all had our cars. We met over at an ice cream shop around seven. We talked for an hour and then we all drove off to the high school make out spot.

We parked so to give each other some privacy. I was the envy of my buddies tonight. I was with Mandy, a cheerleader. When I told my friends I was taking out Mandy, they asked me if I blackmailed her. I can't blame them. I would have asked the same question if the situation was reversed.

Mandy, as all cheerleaders were, was one of the prettiest girls in school. What was even better about this long-haired brunette was she had some of the biggest tits in school. She wasn't as tall as the other cheerleaders so her tits in her smaller package made them look even bigger.

"Do you want to go to the backseat?" I asked.

"No," she said with a head shake.

The center area between the front seats made it awkward. I leaned over and into Mandy. We began to kiss. I knew she was okay with some activity otherwise she wouldn't have agreed to be here. Kissing Mandy was fantastic. She was great and didn't mind open mouth and mutual deep tongues.

"Do you want to?" I asked again with a head bob to the back seat.

Mandy shook her head.

We kissed more. My hand roamed the side of her body. She didn't mind. I so badly wanted to lose my virginity to her tonight. My cock and balls felt painfully constricted in my pants.

I brought my hand up her shirt. I cupped her tit. Mandy immediately pulled away. She glared at me angrily but her expression showed mostly deep hurt.

"I thought you were different!" she said. "Not like all the other guys!"

My apologies changed nothing. We left in a few minutes.

I looked at Sara and answered her question, "The date was okay. I don't think I'll ask her out again."

"I'm sorry," she said. Oddly I thought her face said she was glad my date didn't work out.

That made me angry. All the times I'd driven her to ride her horse and she was going to be happy when things went bad for me? Twerp!

Sara said, "There is a girl out there that likes you."

She was trying to cheer me up. I felt bad for my previous thoughts. I shrugged in response to her statement.

Sara continued, "I bet there's a girl right now who likes you and is just hoping you'll ask her out."

"Oh, really?" I said.

"Yes. Someone you're around all the time and you just overlook. Someone who would love to be your girlfriend."

"Sounds like you know someone."

"No." She looked embarrassed.

I quickly thought about the girls at school. The faces (and bodies) of three girls settled into my mind. They were freshmen girls. They'd be just the girls to be impressed by a senior with a car.

"You're right," I said.

"You thought of someone?" She sounded surprised.

"There are some girls I'm overlooking. I think I'll ask this girl Kristina out. She's a freshman. Thanks, Sara."

"Oh, good," she said quietly.

"Come on!" I said with renewed energy. "I want to watch you ride."

Sara smiled weakly.

Sara rode Flower Garden. As we returned we passed that same corral with that same frisky horse.

"There's a different horse in with him," I said.

"He's a stud. His job is to get all the ladies pregnant."

I watched and thought.

She said, "You're thinking about what it would be like to be a guy with that job, aren't you?"

Sara was dead on. Embarrassed, I asked, "How did you know?"

"All guys think it."

"At least I'm normal."

"I didn't say that."

My eyes spotted something. "Wow!" I yelled out. Frisky rose up and I saw the hugest cock.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.