Making the Most of Our Second Chances - Cover

Making the Most of Our Second Chances

Copyright© 2005 by bfrap

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Mark and Jenny were always close until a boyfriend came between them. They get their second chance, when that boyfriend drives Jenny to attempt suicide.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Pregnancy  

I woke up Tuesday morning with Jenny still in my arms. 'This could never get old' I thought to myself. I crawled out from underneath her to head to the bathroom before she noticed my erection. After taking care of business, I went back into my room and just watched Jenny sleep for a few minutes. I grabbed my clothes and headed back to the bathroom to change. After changing, I checked Jenny again and headed downstairs for breakfast.

Since today was supposed to be a scorcher, I wanted to get my lawn mowing done early. I stopped in the kitchen and made myself something for breakfast.

"Morning Mom."

"Good morning Mark. You're up early."

"I want to get the lawn mowed before it gets too damn hot. I figure that Jenny and I will head to the beach after lunch."

"Just so you know, you'll have Erin with you. The Emerson's have some business to attend to today."

"Cool, she can tag along with us. I don't mind."

I finished breakfast and headed outside to start working on the lawn. Having a big yard has some big advantages. Lawn mowing was NOT one of them. I got the mower out and checked the oil, topped the gas tank off and fired it up. I was going to be mowing for the next 2 hours.

After I had half of the yard mowed, I decided that I was going to take a break. I shut the mower off and walked over to the patio and sat down. I was only sitting for a minute when Jenny came out with a glass of lemonade.

"Would you like some lemonade Mark?"

"I would love some lemonade. Thanks Jenny."

"You're welcome."

I drank the first glass down very quickly. "Ahh, I needed that. Thanks"

"You're welcome." Jenny sat down beside me. I wanted to put my arm around her, but I was covered in sweat.

"So, do you want to go to the beach after lunch?"

"It's been quite a while since I've been to the beach." She had a sad look on her face.

"What's wrong Sweetie?"

"I don't have a swimsuit anymore."

"We'll just have to stop at Wal-Mart on the way to the beach."

"It'll just make me look fat."

"You're not that big yet. It will actually show off your beauty. Yeah, now that you mention it, it would be a bad idea. I might not be able to walk straight."

She slugged me as she yelled, "MARK!"

"What?"

"You're perverted."

"Yeah, only for you my love."

"Well, you better get back to work if you want to finish before it gets too hot."

"Yeah I better." I got up and walked over to her. I gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Thanks again for the lemonade. I needed it."

I walked over to the shed to get the gas can, topped off the gas tank and went back to mowing. By the time I finished, it was getting hot. Not hot by the way people in Nevada or Arizona would call hot, but mixed with the high humidity, it feels even hotter.

I put the mower away and made my way into the house. The air conditioning felt wonderful when I walked into the house. I went to the fridge and poured another glass of lemonade and wasted little time finishing it off. I looked at the clock and realized that Mom would be making lunch soon. I walked around the house looking for Jenny or Mom and found nobody. I looked out front and noticed that the car was gone as well.

'They must have gone somewhere' I thought to myself. I headed upstairs and decided that a shower would feel great. I went to my room and grabbed a change of clothes and headed for a shower. When I came back downstairs I felt like a new man. I found the house still empty so I decided to start making something for lunch.

I had just started putting some sandwiches together when the front door opened and all three came in. Mom was the first to come into the kitchen.

"Hi Mark. Did you finish mowing?"

"Yeah. It's getting hot outside. Where did you guys disappear to?"

"We went to get Jenny a swimsuit. She didn't have one."

"Yeah I know. She told me that earlier. I told her that we'd stop on the way."

"I figured that she would more comfortable if I took her."

"I can handle that."

A moment later, the girls came in and started eating the sandwiches I had made. I sat down and relaxed after the work I had done. After we had finished, Jenny came over and sat on my lap.

"When are we going to the beach Mark?"

"I figure that we should wait till Mom leaves for work. That will give our lunch time to settle before we start swimming."

"Ok" she gave me a peck on the cheek and ran upstairs to her room.

When Mom left, the three of us started off of the beach. I grabbed the beach chairs and Erin had the blanket. Jenny decided that she could handle the towels. The beach was a half hours walk away, but the thought of taking a swim was going to make the trip worthwhile.

We arrived and found a suitable spot to spread out the blanket. I placed the beach chairs down next to the blanket. I sat down in one of them and started taking my sneakers off. I looked up to see Jenny taking her shorts off, revealing her new bathing suit. It was a one-piece suit that covered everything conservatively, but still showed enough that I was starting to have a tent in my shorts. I hurried getting my shoes and socks off and hurried for the water quickly. I knew the chilly water would take care of things very quickly.

A minute later, Jenny and Erin both joined me in the water. The three of use splashed around for a while before we made our way back to the blanket.

"Mark, could you put some sunscreen on me please" Jenny asked.

"Sure Sweetheart." I grabbed the bottle that she was handing me. I don't know where she had it hidden, but I certainly was glad she had it.

I started with her legs very slowly rubbing the lotion into her flesh. I worked from her feet up towards her hips. I was starting to have some trouble with the pole that was trying to put a tent back into my shorts. I worked my way up her back and shoulders. The feel of her skin in my hands felt heavenly. Once I finished, I started to walk away.

"Thanks Mark."

"Anytime my love. I'll be right back."

"Ok, I'll be here when you return."

I ran for the water yet again. Rubbing the lotion into her skin had me sporting a crowbar in my shorts. I think we could have held a large reception in the tent that it created. Once my hardon had subsided, I headed back to the chair by Jenny. Erin had returned and Jenny had put lotion on her as well. I was having a hard time keeping my eyes off Jenny's lovely butt. I just wanted to reach over and run my hands over it again as I had when putting the lotion on. I finally turned my attention away from her and was watching some of the other kids running around.

I was watching this one couple argue on the other side of the beach when I felt someone start to tap me on the shoulder. I looked in the direction of the tapping and noticed this adorable little girl staring me right in the eye.

"Why hello. Is there something I can help you with?"

I noticed tears starting to form in her little eyes. She must have been barely 3 maybe 4 years old.

"I'm Mark. What's your name?"

"Sarah" she replied quietly.

"Well Sarah, do you need some help with something?"

She nodded.

"Why don't you tell me what you need and I'll see if I can help you."

"I lost my mommy." With that, she started crying. I picked her up and held her close. Her crying had gotten Jenny's attention.

"Are you scaring the children again Mark?"

"Very funny, very funny. I need to help someone find her mommy."

I heard to girls giggling.

"Gee Mark, Do all the damsels in distress find their way to you?"

"Must be. Ok Sarah, do you remember where you saw your mommy last?"

She shook her head.

"Ok, can you describe what she looks like?"

I again got a negative response.

"Then I guess we walk around looking for your mommy then."

I stood up and picked up Sarah. I started to walk around hoping to find someone who knew this little girl. I would point to people and ask Sarah if any of there were her mommy and I was getting nothing but no. I had been walking around for about 10 minutes when I noticed someone acting pretty frantically about 30 yards away. I don't think she saw me, since the beach was packed, so I headed her way. When I got within twenty feet away, I was able to make out what she was saying.

"Sarah, where are you? Oh my God. Where is my Sarah?"

She started walking in the other direction. I looked at Sarah and asked her if that was her mommy. She was still crying, but I was able to get a nod. I had to pick up my pace to catch her. Once I got close enough, I yelled to her.

"Ma'am, are you missing something?"

She turned and looked at me. Initially, the look on her face was that of fear. Once her eyes focus on the little girl in my arms, you could see the relief come over her. Sarah started reaching for her mommy at the same time.

"Thank you... um."

"Mark. She just walked up to me and asked for some help. I think she got a bit lost. She was certainly scared."

"My name is Donna by the way." She turned to the little girl in her arms, "Sarah, I told you not to run off."

"I'm sorry Mommy."

"Well, I better get back" I told them.

"Well thanks again Mark."

"Anytime and nice meeting you both."

I felt pretty good as I walked back to the girls. I had just sat back down in my chair when the two girls decided that we had better start for home. Jenny came up to me and gave me a hug.

"That was nice what you did for that little girl."

"Thanks Sweetheart. It made me feel good too."

We gathered our things and started walking home. The girls had started to walk in front of me while I lagged behind. I noticed that Jenny hadn't put her shorts back on. I was getting another great view of her lovely ass as she walked. I was pitching the tent again.

When we finally returned home, I headed for the bathroom. I had to relieve myself in more than one way. I think I shot a hole in the wall, or at least if felt like I could have. After completing that task, I went and got changed and headed downstairs to work on dinner.

After dinner, the three of us headed into the living room to enjoy some time with the television. Jenny and I were cuddled up on the sofa with Erin in the recliner. When the news had ended, Jenny turned to me.

"Mark, lets go out and enjoy the evening on the patio."

"Sounds like a plan."

"Erin, we'll be outside if you need us."

"Ok Mark."

I stopped in the kitchen to get a few cans of pop. I met Jenny in the one lounge chair and chose to sit in the lounge beside her. I put the 2 cans down on the table between us.

"What's up my Sweets?"

"I just don't feel like sitting inside on such a beautiful night."

"That I can certainly understand."

"I also wanted to talk to you alone."

"What's on your mind?"

She moved her hands over her midsection. She turned her face to look at me.

"Mark, how do you feel about me being pregnant?"

"Well, um..."

"Come on, you can tell me."

I took a deep breath. "Do you want me to be honest?"

"Fully."

"Well, partly I'm upset."

I notice her eyebrows narrow with that answer.

"Knowing that you had to get hurt for it to happen bothers me. I wished it could have been from something beautiful and loving. I know if it had been me, I would have taken it slow and made it wonderful."

"Sounds like you may be a bit jealous."

"Jealous, of what? Because he felt so much love that he had to rape you? Not on your life. He must be a real piece of shit to have to rape you to get laid."

That just garnered a guilty look on her face.

"Jenny, I could never do anything to hurt you. I would rather die a virgin than to force you into anything you don't want. You mean everything to me. I couldn't live with myself it I knew that I hurt you."

I noticed the tears start to form. I got up and moved over to her, putting my arms around her. Just as I started with the hug, the floodgates opened up. I just hugged her in silence. After it felt like she was cried out, I started to talk.

"It's ok love."

"Mark, how are you going to feel about the baby?"

"Jenny, that baby is part of you. That means I already love it. I will care for it just like I care for you."

"Do you mean that?"

"More than anything."

"Thanks Mark." She just held me close and cried herself out. When it was starting to get dark, I picked her up and carried her into the house and up to her room. I walked in and put her on the bed, which up to this point, she had not slept in.

"You better get ready for bed my love. I know you'll probably end up with me sometime soon."

"Thanks Mark."

"No need to thank me. I would do anything for you."

I gave her a kiss on her forehead and left the room. I changed into my sleeping clothes and crawled into bed. I knew that she would be in shortly. It was only a moment before the familiar knock was at my door. She crawled up next to me and was sleeping before I knew it. I kissed the top of her head and slowly drifted off.


I awoke to find that Jenny had rolled over. We went to sleep facing each other, but now I found that we were lying in a spoon position. I started to shift a bit and realized that my morning erection had pushed its way out of the waistband of my sweats and was poking Jenny in the butt. Worse yet, Jenny's oversized shirt had ridden up where it was touching skin. As much as I wanted to be upset, it felt good touching she bare flesh around her panties. I was thinking of moving it when Jenny started to stir. She started to move her hips against it giving me a heavenly feeling.

Suddenly Jenny stopped moving and her hand reached down to grab me. I was not about to move. Jenny slowly turned and sat up staring me in the face.

"Mark"

All I could get out was a high-pitched, "Yes."

"What's this for?"

Still with that high-pitched voice, "If I have to tell you that, I'll have to ask how you got pregnant."

I noticed that this got her to snicker a bit.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to. I wake up to that almost every morning."

"You mean, this is not for me?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.