Making the Most of Our Second Chances - Cover

Making the Most of Our Second Chances

Copyright© 2005 by bfrap

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Mark and Jenny were always close until a boyfriend came between them. They get their second chance, when that boyfriend drives Jenny to attempt suicide.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Pregnancy  

I woke up the next morning to the sun shining in my window. Jenny was still cuddled up in my arms. It felt like she belonged there. What didn't feel good was the discomfort from my full bladder.

I extracted myself from my sweetheart and made my way to the bathroom. Upon feeling the much needed relief, I went downstairs for some breakfast. I decided to let Jenny sleep in.

I entered the kitchen to find my Mom sitting at the table with a cup of coffee and the paper.

"Morning Mom."

"Good morning Mark. Did you sleep well?"

"Quite well."

"Was there something going on that I should be aware of?"

"No. Why?"

"I looked in on you and saw you close with Jenny."

"Nothing happened Mom. She just needed to be held. That's all, I swear."

She started laughing at me. "I know that Mark."

"Then why did you bring it up?"

"As a mother, it worries me to see my child take that next step. Mark, I want you to be careful."

"Mom, nothing happened. I'll be honest, I'm not ready for that step yet. Anyways, how much trouble could I get into?"

She just gave me that perplexed look.

"Mom, She's already pregnant. There is no such thing as MORE pregnant..."

That got her to laugh a bit. "Ok, I'll give you credit for that."

"Now, I need breakfast. I'm hungry."

I got up and started to make some breakfast for myself. Before I got to far, I decided that I needed to make some for Jenny too. What better way to wake up on your birthday than breakfast in bed?

I made French toast with sausage. Covered the whole thing in syrup and headed upstairs. She was still in my bed sleeping soundly.

"Jenny, time to get up Sweetie!"

"Huh, wha. Where am I?"

"You're in my bed, sleeping like a log."

"Oh god, what if your mom catches me."

She started to jump up a bit afraid. Before she could really get up, I stopped her."

"Relax my love, she already has. Besides, it's your birthday today. That means breakfast in bed."

I saw her eyes get large. At the same time, I noticed tears starting fall.

"Oh Mark. You remembered."

"What, you actually thought that I would dare forget my Sweetheart's 15th birthday? Not a chance. Now you just sit there. I'll feed you like I did in the hospital."

I started feeding her. I was having fun. As I have said before, anything was fun with Jenny.

"Mark, this feels corny."

"You weren't saying that in the hospital."

"Yeah, but I didn't have any other choice then either."

"Well, today it's just you getting a little birthday pampering. Enjoy it."

"Ok Mark. You win."

I fed her the rest of her breakfast before getting off the bed.

"You go enjoy an early morning shower. I have to clean up my mess in the kitchen and get my chores done. I'll be on the patio when you're done."

"Ok mommy. Hehehe."

She went off to the bathroom for that shower. I went downstairs to get the kitchen cleaned and the rest of my daily chores done. I had gotten used to doing them, so it only took me about 10 minutes to complete.

Jenny came outside about 10 minutes after I had finished and sat down beside me.

"Would you like lemonade?"

"No, thanks Mark."

"Ok. Is there anything that you'd like to do this morning?"

"Only this." She bent over and gave me a wonderful kiss. Hours could have passed by and I wouldn't have known it.

She then turned and sat down in front of me on the lounge and leaned back against me. I put my arms around her and held her close. We just lounged around like that for most of the morning. Talking about the old times running through the woods or swinging off the shed. It's amazing that one or both of us didn't end up seriously hurt.

We must have been out there for about 2 hours when Mom came out to see us.

"There you guys are. What do you want for lunch?"

"Anything you make if fine by me Mom."

"Same for me Mrs. Andrews."

"Jenny, please call me Mom. You used to do that all the time when you were younger."

"Sorry Mom."

"That's better. Mrs. Andrews makes me feel old. Now I'm going to work on lunch. You have a half hour." Mom gave me that wink that told me she was working on my plan.

"Jenny, Let's go for a walk."

"Ok."

We started walking toward the trail through the woods. We had walked about half way down when Jenny just stopped.

"What's wrong Sweetie? Are you ok?"

She just stared. I tried to see what she was looking at when I realized where we were. I pulled her close to me and held her.

"It'll be fine. I'm here with you. I won't let anything happen to you, just like I didn't let anything happen the last time."

Jenny never took her eyes away from what she was staring at. It was that spot where I found her just over 4 weeks ago. It seemed to bring back some bad memories.

"Mark, get me out of here."

I took her hand and started to just pull her away. When she didn't seem to want to move, I just picked her up and started to carry her. I had gone only 15 paces when she started to cry.

"Oh God Mark, I can't believe that I did that to myself. <sniff, sniff> Mark, Thanks for being there for me."

"Anytime, my love." I just stood there holding her. At least this time, she wasn't bleeding all over me. After about 10 minutes, I was really starting to feel the pain. Adrenaline can give you a rush, but it only lasts so long.

"Jenny, I have to put you down now. My arms are dying here."

"Oh, sorry."

It looked to be the right time anyway, so I started leading her home.

"You look like you need cheering up." She nodded. "Good, I know just what will cheer you up."

"What's that?"

"Follow me and find out."

We kept walking back home. When we reached the back door, I just stopped and held it open like a gentleman. She stepped in the door only to hear a few people yell "SURPRISE!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.