Kurt's Dream - Cover

Kurt's Dream

by Mr. Marvel

Copyright© 2005 by Mr. Marvel

Erotica Sex Story: Kurt's life is missing something. Stacey is going to help him out, whether he wants it or not.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Celebrity   Furry   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   .

Note all characters are property of Marvel Comics Inc. and are in no way involved with the writing of this story. This is a piece of fiction and is not real.


Kurt Wagner A.K.A. Nightcrawler, was sitting alone in his room, wondering what his life would have been like if he wasn't born x-gene positive. He wondered what he would have looked liked. But he realizes that he is different, he's a mutant. He is 5'8, weighs 138 pounds and has blue fur all over his body, has only has three digits on each hand and has a functional blue tail that ends in a triangular point. His special ability is he can teleport over short distances, through a side dimension, that leaves him smelling slightly of sulfur.

"Hey Kurt, you there?" A voice said, coming from his comlink.

"Yeah Bobby, I'm here. What do you want?" Kurt asked.

"Professor X left instructions for you, to ensure that Stacy X settles in as comfortable as possible." replied Bobby.

"'Kay, I'll go down to her room now and see how she's doing," shot back Kurt.

"Don't worry, she's expecting you." Said Bobby. Getting up out of his bed, Kurt looked around his room. A lot of the things brought back painful memories. He looked at the class photo of the original students who went to Xavier's, all wearing their costumes. He remembers that times have changed. Peter Rasputin died while savings the entire mutant population from the legacy virus. Kitty Pryde left the X-men and is now in college working at a sleazy bar while paying for therapy. Banshee just drifted away from the X-men. Warren Worthington had been seriously screwed up by Apocalypse, turning him blue and his wings in to metal. Scott and Jean Summer's marriage is now on the rocks and may be getting divorced if Scott has any say in it. Logan is still the same bad-ass he was back then but now he seems to carry the weight of his lost memories even more so. Ororro Monroe left the X-men and formed her own splinter group with Rogue, Gambit, Sage, Bishop, and Sam Guthrie. Hank McCoy went through a secondary mutation which turned him into a feral beast instead of the usual ape-like beast. Emma Frost once the white queen of the "Hellfire Club" is now a member of the teaching staff and has under gone a secondary mutation as well. Now she can turn her body into a solid diamond structure that leaves her invulnerable to harm or telepathic attacks. Of course Bobby Drake is still around and going through his own secondary mutation were he is turning into solid ice and he can't change back to his human form. 'Hell I remember when it was just us here, now there are hundreds of new mutants at the school, all trying to learn to control their abilities.' thought Kurt. Well back to the present, he decides to port instead walking all the way down to Stacy's room.

With that he buffs and is instantly in Stacy's room. One thing occurs to him while he's standing. 'Where the hell is Stacy?' he thought. "Eh-hum" came from behind him, knowing it has to be Stacy X, the newest and most attractive guest to come to the institute. He and the X-men rescued her from a massacre in a mutant whorehouse where religious zealots were trying to kill all of the mutant prostitutes. When he turned around to look at her he got the surprise of his life. Standing right behind him was Stacy, completely naked, giving him the sexiest look he has ever seen. She looks him up and down then says "So what's up Big Boy?"

With that he looks down to see that his cock is straining against his pant leg. Realizing this he blushes two shades darker than he ever had before. "Apparently, me." he said with a shy smile.

"Well Kurt, I kinda' have a confession to make." She said.

"Yeah? What might that be?" he asked.

"You see Kurt, over the last couple of weeks I have been sensing the pheromones you keep emitting, like the ones you're releasing right now, I know how you feel about me Kurt and I feel exactly the same about you."

He was shocked, This beautiful creature wants him. Nobody had ever come on to him like this before. He feels his cock straining even harder against his pants. His eyes start to water with the lust he's feeling for this goddess but it goes deeper than mere lust. He feels like he could love her and hopes that she could love him back.

He is beyond stunned, in fact he thinks that he might be dreaming this. Without her seeing it, he pinches himself to make sure that he isn't dreaming. The pain makes him realize that this is 100% real. Stacy, all the while, stares at his crotch and licks her lips in anticipation. "Look Kurt, I may be able to help you out with your BIG problem there, but only if you let me." said Stacy. "And the Professor did say to "make me as comfortable as possible", what would make me more comfortable is you naked, in bed, with me." With that Stacy tenderly reached out to unzip his fly. She slowly pulled down the zipper, then reached inside and grasped his fully erect cock. For Kurt had been a long time since he has been with anyone with so he relished the feeling of Stacy's hand on his hard prick. Undoing his pants, he allowed them to fall to the floor while his cock sprang forth like a piston. Stacy just stares at the cock. 'Whoa, he has to be at least eight inches long' she thought " and his cock and balls are blue." She reached up and remove his shirt and admired his physique.

She then took a hold of his pole and slowly rubbed back and forth, very gently. She could feel him stiffen and felt the first few drops of pre-cum on her hand. Unable to resist, she went straight for his meat. Getting down on her knees, she started to lick him from his balls, up along his shaft to the head. Playfully, she nibbled on the head, making him moan, then slowly worked his meat into her mouth, all the while stroking his shaft. "Dear God, is this heaven? Have I found true happiness at last?" he thought. He just couldn't believe what was happening. Sooner or later he'd return the favor for this sexy vixen. She hears him moaning more than before and feels him bucking in her hand. She then takes the plunge and takes him in as far as her mouth would allow, letting him slide his cock all the way in.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.