Nancy's Find - Cover

Nancy's Find

Copyright© 2005 by Old Fart

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - You remember Nancy from Wes & Les and Leslie. The candy striper who likes girls? Well, this is her story. A Wes & Les story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Incest   First   Oral Sex  

Once the bed was cleared off, Sissy stood in front of me and placed her hands over my breasts again. It was so different from the feeling when Bubba played with them, more gentle, more knowing. Since she had them herself, she knew exactly how to excite them. Bubba worshiped them, which was exciting in itself, but he didn't have the intimate knowledge that Sissy had.

We'd stuck our tongues in each others' mouths, sharing Anthony's semen a few minutes earlier but her kiss was tentative, as if she was afraid I'd be offended. I was just as tentative, lifting my hands up to her breasts as we lightly kissed.

As her nipples grew, so did our passion. We were both soon moaning and exploring each others' mouths with our tongues, battling to see who could push in the furthest. Sissy slid her hands out from my breasts and brought my arms away from her, sliding my blouse and my brassiere off and letting them drop to the floor. She put her arms around me and we hugged each other's naked chest to ourselves as we continued to play our tongue game.

I felt her hand at my side and then heard the sound of her unzipping my skirt. Once she had it undone, I pulled it down past my butt and let it fall to the ground. I reached over and worked the elastic waistband of her pants out and down to the middle of her thighs. She used the toes of her left foot to get her heel out of the right shoe, then reversed it for the other. Once the shoes were off, she made short work of getting her pants off. While she was doing this, I kicked off my skirt and took my shoes off, too. Both of us were standing there dressed in socks and panties. She sat on the bed and worked her socks off as I watched. She pulled me out of my trance when she grabbed my panties and started pulling them down. When she had them down about halfway I tried to move toward the bed and ended up falling forward, landing on my stomach with my panties down around my knees. She slapped my butt and giggled when I covered it with my hands.

I rolled over and sat up, shoving my panties all the way off and taking off my socks. I looked over at her. "Now who's the one who's overdressed?"

She reached down and slid her panties down, squirming a bit to get them off her butt. Standing or lying down are OK, but taking off panties when you happen to be sitting on them is a pain. And definitely not sexy. Yet somehow, when she did it, it was.

Sissy has light brown hair that goes a little below her shoulders. Her pubic hair is the same shade. It fully covers the area, but is smooth, not curly like mine. And mine is a little darker than hers. We both sat there looking at the other until she slowly brought her hand over to the fuzz below my tummy.

"It's so different." She grabbed it between her fingertips and her thumb, flexing them all, almost scratching. I reached over to hers. It was so soft. I petted her, almost like a cat. "Pretty pussy." She giggled. I love that giggle.

I leaned over and we kissed, continuing to explore each other's pubis with our fingers. She opened her legs slightly, as did I. I started to stroke further down, noticing the difference in texture and the heat as I got between her legs. I felt her light scratching move down between my own legs. A finger caught my clitoris and I jumped a bit.

"Are you all right, Nancy?"

"Yeah. You got my good spot."

I moved my hand further inside her legs and found her sex. She was inflamed, the blood filling the outer lips from her excitement. Not gaping open, but easy enough to move to the side to get to her entrance. There was just enough moisture to prevent her from being completely dry. I played around with the outside, not trying to penetrate. She pulled back when I rubbed at the top of her slit, too sensitive for the direct contact yet.

While I was busy between her legs, she was using her hand to stimulate me, too. There seemed to be an unspoken decision between us not to insert any fingers into each other. Both of us felt the other's opening as we moved our fingers, but neither used the extra force required to open and penetrate the other.

Sissy started moaning and moving her hips. "Now." That one word communicated everything and I moved my fingers up and started playing with her clit, squeezing it between two fingers and moving the hand back and forth.

Her hips started to move more and her legs closed. She brought a hand down and put it on top of mine, adding to the movement, not really trying to change it or control it, just enforcing it. The moaning was more of a purring or humming now. The kind of "mmm" sound you make when something tastes good, only a lot more frequent.

As she became excited, so did I. Her hand increased its exploration and I started to feel good. She was building me up to a point of release. It was nice, it was good, it was better than the covert attempts to please myself that took place in my own bed, expecting my mother to burst in spitting hellfire at any moment. But it wasn't Bubba and it wasn't love.

After a few minutes, she clamped her legs together, stiffened her body and raised her hips. She moved her pelvis a couple of times, kind of a pumping action, more a reflex than a conscious movement, I'm sure. The "mmms" changed to "oohs" and "ohs", and then a deep sigh.

The movement had slowed and then stopped between my legs as she got closer and then into her climax, holding on to the hand between her legs with both of hers.

After resting a minute or so, she started. "Oh! I need to finish you up." She rolled over on her side and started to put her hand back between my legs. I grabbed onto it and brought it up to my mouth, kissing the backs of her fingers.

"Sissy, do you mind if we don't do this?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.