Nancy's Find - Cover

Nancy's Find

Copyright© 2005 by Old Fart

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - You remember Nancy from Wes & Les and Leslie. The candy striper who likes girls? Well, this is her story. A Wes & Les story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Incest   First   Oral Sex  

Grossmont has standard beds they can roll into rooms when a family member is going to stay with a patient. They are used in the case of critical or terminal patients for the most part. I noticed that there was one next to the hospital bed in Anthony's room. Somehow I knew Jeff was responsible for that extra bed being in there.

After we got him situated, I told him to stay put while I got an ice pack.

"Yeah, like I'm going to go anywhere in this outfit."

He probably could have walked in the figure-of-8 and I knew he'd be able to once he got used to it. But I doubted he would be able to do much of anything after the shot Jeff had given him. He was smiling a lot, though.

Speaking of smiling, there was a lot of it going on when I went down to the nurse's station to get the ice pack. A couple of jokes were made about taking care of my patient. I'm afraid I didn't get one of them, something about taking care of any swelling that occurred, until I was halfway back to the room. When it finally hit me what they were talking about, I turned around. My face felt hot, so I know it was red. It just got some giggles from the two nurses. I realized they were laughing with me, maybe for me, but not at me. It felt good. Almost as if I belonged.

I came back in the room and he looked up at me.

"Ahh. Nancy. My old buddy, my old pal. Come on over here and lay one on me."

"Bubba, the only thing I'm going to lay on you is this ice pack."

"Come on, Babe. That's no fun. I feel good. Come give me some lovin'."

He made a feeble attempt to grab me which I was able to avoid with no trouble.

"Easy, Big Boy. You're going to hurt yourself. Just lie back and relax."

"But I want to hold you. Come on, Girl."

"If you don't settle down, I'm going to tie you to that bed."

"Really? You'd do that to me? I've heard about that."

"Good Lord, Bubba, you are too much. What am I going to do with you?"

"Come 'ere. I've got some ideas."

I was able to keep his hands where they belonged and hold the ice pack against the swelling. I almost choked as I thought about the comment I'd gotten from the nurse at the end of the hall. A couple of minutes later, he was sleeping like a baby, snoring away. He snored. How adorable.

The swelling went down a bit. I refilled the ice pack and left it sitting right on top of the fracture. Now that he was asleep, I tied him to the bed to keep him from moving around and harming himself. Just a strap across his chest, but it should immobilize him. He still had that goofy grin on his face, even asleep.

It was late now, probably a little after 1 in the morning. Things were quiet and we hadn't been disturbed since I went for the ice the first time. I knew they trusted me to watch over him and nobody would come in the room unless I called for help. I was sure Jeff would be back to look in on his patient, but that wouldn't be until the morning.

Bubba had been changed into the standard hospital garb while in the examination room. You know the one, the white gown with gray spots on it that has a big slit up the back. I don't know who designed that thing but I'm convinced he had a warped sense of humor. I eased up the sheets and looked down. I could see the muscular legs, covered in hair. He was a big boy but it was practically all muscle. He didn't look fat, just large. I glanced up at his face. He still had the smile, was still snoring a little each time he took a breath, though not as loudly as before.

I took a deep breath and reached down, taking the bottom edge of the gown between my fingers. I started to lift it but it just moved a bit before it stopped. His body was on top of it, holding it down. I moved my hand down a bit closer to the bed and pulled out. The gown came out a bit and he started to lift his leg, snorting at the same time. I dropped the gown, pulled my hand out and let the sheets fall, backing away from the bed.

He still had the smile. He made some kind of snorting sound and continued to sleep. I let him be for a couple of minutes before I built up the courage to continue. I lifted the sheets and lifted the hem of the gown. This time it came right up.

I'd seen pictures but never the real thing. The most surprising thing was the amount of hair. I'd been in high school for four years so I'd seen lots of girls in gym class with varying amounts of hair. I shouldn't have been surprised that a man would have a lot of hair down there but I was. It was curly and just about the same color as the hair on his head. A very pretty brown. I checked to make sure he was still asleep and used my index finger to feel it. It was soft yet kinky. A couple of different textures at the same time.

His legs were together. His scrotum was sitting on top of them, in the little valley where they joined together. It too was covered in hair. Above the scrotum and below the majority of the hair was his penis. I expected this big angry thing, thrusting about, ready to invade and cleave open the nearest woman. It wasn't like that at all. This was a lot smaller, maybe a little larger around than the hole I'd make by joining my thumb and index finger. I don't know if it was sunk into him or not, but I could only see about four inches of length. It was lying down, curving a little. I used my finger to lift it up a bit, putting the finger underneath the head. It bent and slipped out of my hand. It also seemed to get a little firmer as soon as I touched it. Not much, but I could definitely feel a little difference.

The foreskin was a little up over the head. I could see the outline of a ridge at the bottom of the glans under the skin. It came up another 3/8" or so further. I expected a round hole at the tip but there was a slot there instead. There was a loose hair caught between the loose skin and the crown, over on the far side from me. I used my nail against my thumb to grab it and pull it out. I was surprised at how much hair I pulled out. The thing had to be an inch and a half long. He moved a little and groaned as I removed it.

I looked up and saw he was still sleeping. I was getting braver and braver as time went on. I took a deep breath and lay the top of the sheets over to the far side of him, exposing him from his head down to about the middle of his thighs. It wasn't impressive yet it was beautiful. I took another breath and lifted the end up, taking it just inside my mouth. He'd come straight off the football field after over a half a game of playing hard. I could taste of salt and musk and Man. I worked my tongue under the foreskin and encountered something almost solid. Not as solid as lint but similar. It had a bitter taste to it.

I felt hands on my head. Well, it was too late now. I was caught. I looked up and it looked like he was still asleep. Maybe the hands were an involuntary reaction, a reflex. I took a little more in my mouth, exploring the texture with my tongue. I felt it expand in my mouth. No doubt about it this time; it was getting larger.

I'd reached a crossroads. I could probably write off everything up to this point as satisfying my curiosity. Now he was starting to be stimulated, whether he was consciously aware of it or not. If I continued, it would be strictly to stimulate him sexually, to complete a sexual act.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.