Nancy's Find - Cover

Nancy's Find

Copyright© 2005 by Old Fart

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - You remember Nancy from Wes & Les and Leslie. The candy striper who likes girls? Well, this is her story. A Wes & Les story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Incest   First   Oral Sex  

Grossmont's the oldest school in the district. In fact, it's called the Grossmont High School District. The second school to come around was Helix High School. We have a big rivalry in all sports but it shows up the most in football. We always have our homecoming game against Helix.

I usually eat out on the quad, my back to a tree, a good book in my hand. Les came over to me during lunch on the Tuesday of homecoming week. She wanted to go to the football game on Friday and didn't have anybody to go with. Sam wasn't interested and she wasn't on speaking terms with the cheer leaders.

I've never gotten into football. I don't know the first thing about it. I tried to politely tell her I didn't want to go.

I'll say one thing about Les. If she ever becomes a politician, the voters better hope she's on their side. I believe she can convince just about anyone to do just about anything. The only person I've ever seen who isn't putty in her hands is Jeff, her stepfather. By the time lunch was over, I'd not only agreed to go to the game with her, but I was going to pick her up and drive her. Which may have been the reason she chose me to convince.

As I say, I'd never paid much attention to football. But I found myself watching the activities with interest for the rest of the week. I got into the spirit of things at Friday's pep rally and cheered with the rest of them. I was really looking forward to the game. And hoping that Grossmont would beat the Highlanders.

I decided to get over to the Bond / Bradley house early and check up on Wes. Not that I had to, now that Jeff was living there as the head of the household. But Wes was my patient and I was interested.

Sam was up in his room with him, talking to him, telling him how the movements she was putting his legs through were going to condition them so he'd be walking in no time. I wasn't quite sure about that, but the exercise couldn't hurt them and her talking to him might help him out. Jeff had discussed his theories about comas and was convinced that people in a coma had some awareness of their surroundings, even if they didn't remember when they awoke. We talked for a minute or two, almost all about his condition. She said she felt he was getting ready to come back, she just felt he was a little closer when she was talking to him. I had no opinion about that.

Les and I drove to the game. We both wore our blue and gold so we'd fit in with the crowd and show support of our team. Les had a pair of jeans that looked like they'd been painted on her.

We got to the game early. Les had told me to bring a blanket for when it got cold. We found some seats about five rows up and settled in, then Les said she wanted to walk around. It didn't take much convincing for me to leave my blanket on the seat and follow her.

We went down to the rail that separated the seats from the field. The team was running onto the field to do their warm up exercises.

One of the players looked over at us and Les shouted "Hey, Wilson, what's new?" He sort of sneered and turned away.

The next guy she talked to was completely different. "Hey, Bubba!"

This huge kid in a football uniform broke ranks and came over to the rail. "Hey, Les. How goes it?"

"Oh, you know, it goes."

"Who's your friend?"

"Bubba, this is Nancy. Nancy, this is Bubba. Nancy took care of me and my brother when we got out of the hospital. And a little while we were there, too. Nance, Bubba here is a genuine hero, ever ready to defend a lady's honor."

He actually reddened. Here's a guy who must be 5'11", 275, and he blushes. "Heck, anyone would do the same thing."

"Come on Bubba. You were there. The point is nobody did the same thing. I was about 15 seconds and one book from being dead meat. You saved my sorry little ass."

"Now look who's talking, Les. Those pants make it pretty clear you don't have anything like a sorry little ass."

I think she would have said more but the coach came up to Bubba and blew his whistle a couple of feet from his ear. "If you don't mind, Mr. Albert, we have a game to get ready for."

"Yes, Coach. So long, Les. It was good meeting you, Nancy."

We continued to walk around the stadium. "What was all that about 15 seconds and a book?"

"Oh, just a situation I found myself in. Bubba was very supportive. He's been a good friend since I made the cheer squad. A lot of people think he's just a stupid football player and that's all. There's a lot more to Bubba than meets the eye. I'd rather have Bubba for a friend than any of these supposed football heroes. Anyway, he's a pretty good football hero, too. Which I'm sure you'll see in the game tonight."

The next people we ran into were Jeff and Mrs. Bradley. She was all bundled up in a fur jacket. He was dressed in one of those old long coats from the roaring 20s. He had a weird cap with YALE on it and a pennant on a stick, also with YALE. Mrs. Bradley look joyous. Not just happy. She had that pregnant glow and she was in love. You could probably tell that from the other side of the stadium by looking at her. We talked for a few minutes and then continued around the stands.

Les spotted someone and jumped up excitedly. "Mr. Johnson! Mr. Johnson!"

I saw an old man sitting between two equally as old ladies, up towards the top of the seats, smiling and waving. Les was practically running up the steps. I had no choice but to follow.

I got up there, panting a little. Les was in the middle of the row, hugging the old man, the way people do, their shoulders touching, the rest of their bodies pulled out so there wouldn't be any contact that could be construed as inappropriate. His face was over her shoulder, beaming as if he'd found a long-lost friend.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.