Mcdonald Enterprises - Cover

Mcdonald Enterprises

Copyright© 2005 by RDM

Chapter 23

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23 - This is the story of how a 17 year old loser became a very wealthy man

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

Back from a wonderful cruise and straight back to work. I say back to work but there is not much for me to do there anymore as Rick, Julie, and Jim had come back well before me and really had everything running like a top. I wondered around all of the offices looking for something to do but everyone seemed to be busy and had everything in control. I grabbed Shannon and went out for lunch.

"What's wrong John?" Shannon queried on our way into the restaurant.

"I feel like I have become disconnected with the company. I have no idea what anyone is working on and I really don't want to know." I replied. "I know what you mean. I walked around the realty offices and felt a little left out as well." She explained.

"Maybe it is for the best. I think I will start to explore some other things and let the management team do their thing." I stated.

"What do you have in mind?" Shannon asked with a puzzled look on her face.

"I have been thinking lately that it would be nice to start a new company something that would be different from anything we are doing right now. Something that I could really get into and get a little dirty working on." I said watching her for a reaction.

Shannon smiled "Just what kind of company would it be and what do you mean by get dirty?"

"I was thinking of buying that farmland we pass on the way to work, you know the farm that has been for sale for months now, and maybe building a golf course with a nice hotel and some residential housing around it." I said.

"A golf course?" she asked surprised. "Yeah I know it sounds kinda foolish, but I was talking to Rick when he went to Toronto last month to watch the Canadian Open, anyway the conversation came around to why most of the Canadian Opens were held in eastern Canada. It seems there are just not enough really good golf courses in western Canada. He said there are great courses around but they are not set up for the amount of spectators you would see in a big tournament like the Open." I explained.

"I see, so you want to build a big golf course?" She asked.

"Yes, well I would hire a designer. Someone that really knows what they are doing and have them design the course. I have some ideas that I think should go into it as well but they are mostly for the general layout of the resort that would be built around the course." I said getting a little exited.

Shannon had an amused smile on her face as she ordered her lunch from the waiter, I grabbed the menu and quickly decided on my own lunch as I had not even glance at it since we sat down.

"So now it is a resort?"

"Yes it would have to be a complete resort in order to make enough money to survive on its own." I replied. "So this would be a new division in the company?"

"No I think I would like to try this as a separate company and just use our savings to get it started." I said looked at her for a reaction.

Shannon looked thoughtful for a couple of seconds. ""So where does that leave me? I mean do I help you with the new company or do I stay with McDonald Enterprises?"

"I was hoping you would help me build the new company but that is up to you. I am not suggesting we quit our jobs or anything I just don't think they need us around as much as before. Maybe we could sell some of our 85% of the company to fund the new project if we need to. "I said hopefully. "We have enough in our savings to fund this I think, but you are right it seems we are not really needed anymore. Maybe it would be a good thing to start fresh, after all it is not as if this can drive us into bankruptcy as long as McDonald Enterprises is still going the way it has." Shannon said causing me to sigh with relief as she was going to let me indulge in my little fantasy.

As soon as we were finished lunch I rushed us back to the office to let everyone know we would not be around very much anymore. Rick seemed to be a little disappointed until I told him what we were planning to do. He immediately asked if he could invest in the new company as he had always wanted to do something like this himself. I offered to let him come in as a full one third partner if he thought he could come up with enough money. Rick had always been very good with his money and he felt that between him and Julie they could come up with enough. The funny thing was none of us had any idea just how much this was going to cost. So for the next year I went through the ups and downs of trying to buy the right property and find a designer for one of the best golf courses in Canada while still keeping my growing family from starving. McDonald Enterprises had its best year ever and even without any real input from Shannon and myself our personal bank accounts were growing faster than I was able to spend it.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.