Mcdonald Enterprises - Cover

Mcdonald Enterprises

Copyright© 2005 by RDM

Chapter 15: Vacation

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15: Vacation - This is the story of how a 17 year old loser became a very wealthy man

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

When we mentioned Jamaica to Rick he talked us into going to a golfing resort in Jamaica, it was in a place called Runaway Bay, and they had a beautiful resort right on the beach with a fantastic golf course. We checked in at the front desk and Rick went to arrange for tee times for us, none of the rest of us really golfed but we figured we would enjoy it for Rick's sake. Julie and Steven went to their bungalow while Shannon and I went next door to our bungalow, Shannon was changed into a bikini and was fitting Michele with a cute little bikini when Julie waked in topless, I turned and looked, and I must have been staring because Shannon elbowed me in the ribs.

"Put your tongue back in your mouth John they are not much different than mine" she exclaimed.

"Sorry I was just surprised, I mean I didn't expect you to go topless with Steven around" I stammered.

"Oh I am pretty much a nudist around the house and so is Steven he always sees me nude" Julie explained.

"Ok then I don't need this" Shannon excitedly said as she took off her top.

I just looked at one then the other and smiled.

We all walked out to the water and went for a swim, Rick and Steven came out a little later and swam with us. Steven had to wrap his cast with a plastic bag to keep it from getting wet.

After our swim we all walked up and sat on the deck at our bungalow, Michele started walking around in the sand a little but it was too hot for her feet and she climbed back up on the deck, she played contently as we chatted.

I looked at Steven's cast then asked him if it was working as a chick magnet, he told me that it got them talking to him but that seemed to be it, I asked if he asked any of them out and he blushed as he told me no. I told him to try asking them out for a soda they were probably just waiting for him to make the first move.

Finally Rick got up and said, "Ok tee time is in 1 hour everyone be ready" and so we went in and got dressed for golfing.

"What are we going to do with Michele while we are golfing?" I asked.

"Steven offered to look after her" she replied with a smile.

Shannon put on a short skirt and a white blouse I just wore a short sleeve button up top and a pair of dress pants. Julie wore an outfit much the same as Shannon Rick was is a pair of shorts and tee shirt. Off we went to the pro shop where they fitted us for clubs and gave us the keys for our carts.

Once we were at the first tee we found out how bad everybody really was. Rick teed up and hit a nice drive straight down the fairway about 200 yards, I was next and I took a determined swing, whoosh! I hit just past the women's tee box. Julie was the first of the girls to tee off she hit the ball about 100 yards and it bounced into the trees, Shannon hit next she hit a drive straight down the middle of the fairway about 110 yards.

I lined up for my second shot; I really concentrated and was able to hit the ball well, about 120 yards straight up the fairway. We all jumped into the carts and off we went, Shannon was driving ours of course and she pulled up close to her ball as we watched Julie hit hers' out of the woods and well past Rick's ball, Shannon then hit her ball up beside Julie's.

"You have played golf before haven't you" I asked.

"Well I wouldn't call what I do golf but yes I have been out a few times, haven't you?" she responded.

"No this is the first time I have ever tried it, I am a virgin" I laughed.

"Well we should have gotten you lessons before you came out with us then" she said.

"I am going to try and get some lessons tonight after this round and see if I don't do better tomorrow" I said with conviction.

I jumped out of the cart looked at the ball and then at the green, "What club should you use from here?" I asked.

"About a seven iron I think but use which ever one you want and see how it works" Shannon replied.

I grabbed the seven iron, it seemed really short and I lined up behind the ball looked at the green and then at the ball and swung, I could feel the ball lightly jump off the club and thought I was going to have another shot from here but when I looked up it was on it's way to the green, it landed just in front of the green and rolled to within 2 feet of the flag.

Rick yelled out great shot, I looked at Shannon and grinned I had thought I missed the ball; she grinned back at me and said.

"Golf is such an easy game, that's why I don't play much" then burst out laughing.

We watch as Rick settled over his ball then hit a shot that seemed to go as far up as it did go distance, it landed right in the middle of the green and then rolled back to inches from the pin.

Everyone else hit their balls and we were all on the green, we started to putt and it took me three tries to get it into to hole. I looked up at Rick, he said.

"Hey if it was an easy game they would let girls play."

Both girls groaned at Rick and Julie gave him a swat on the arm, I was losing badly after only the first hole.

The rest of the round went pretty much the same way I would hit maybe one nice stroke per hole, everybody else did ok, Rick was a really good player but he had been playing golf since he was a kid.

After the round I talked to the pro at the pro shop and he told me to come back after supper and he would give me a few pointers.

Once we were done supper I went for a walk and Shannon needed to feed Michele so I ended up at the pro shop, the pro showed me how to stand in front of the ball and had me hit lots of shots on the driving range, every now and then he would tell me to change something else. I was pretty tired and decided that was enough for the day and he invited me to come back early in the morning and he would show me a few other things before we played the next day.

When I got back to the bungalow Shannon was sitting with Michele sleeping on her shoulder, "could you take her please" Shannon asked.

"Every time I move to get up she wakes up" She explained.

I took her and put her in the crib and we went to bed.

The next morning we got up at six and ran down to play in the waves before Michele got up, we were romping in the waves naked and then walked up to the bungalow.

"How's the water today?" Julie asked as she stepped out of the shadows.

"Nice and warm" I replied and we kept walking.

"We will have coffee ready on the deck in a few moments" Shannon told her.

"OK I will go and wake everyone up then" Julie said.

"Let them sleep it's not like they have to go very far to find you" I told her.

She grinned and replied "yes I guess that is true, I am an early morning person but those two don't like to get up at all" as she nodded in the direction of her bungalow.

We were close enough now to see that she wasn't wearing anything either, she had a very thin patch of hair just above her labia, the rest was clean shaven. I went in and threw on a pair of shorts and Shannon went and got Michele, I took her and changed her while Shannon put on a thong that still showed everything, then she took Michele and she latched onto a nipple with no encouragement from Shannon at all. Julie was sitting in her chair with a thong in her hand, when she saw what we were wearing she sat down and put it on.

"Just wanted to make sure I had the right dress for the occasion" she told me.

"Wear whatever you wish, we are still a little shy about the total nudity thing but seem to be getting better" I explained to her.

"Looks like you have come quite a way since Hawaii" she said.

"Not really we went for a nude romp every morning there too, we just didn't get caught" Shannon said.

"Oh I wasn't aware I had caught you" Julie giggled.

"Yes but we really didn't mind too much I mean you are kind of family anyway" I said.

"If you are up early enough you can join us in the morning you know, it is not a private thing it is just a wakeup thing." Shannon said and I nodded.

"I think I might take you up on that, these guys won't be up for another hour, and it is pretty boring sitting alone when there are other people up." Julie said.

Shannon switched Michele over to the other nipple and I watched a single drop form on the nipple se had just left, I reached out and captured it with a finger tip and then sampled it.

"Ahh the nectar of the gods" I said as I put on a contented face.

I grinned and the girls both laughed, Shannon gave me a swat and told me I was taking food right from the baby's mouth.

We sat and chatted until Rick finally stepped out into the sun, He grinned at us and said he had to have a bathe before breakfast, with that he ran to the water and jumped in, Julie decided to join him and went running down to the water, I watched as her ass twitched all the way to the water. Shannon was watching too but she said "I have an ass too you know."

"Oh yes I know and it is way cuter than that one but it isn't twitching in my line of site right now" I said.

Shannon reached down and took off her thong then stood up and walked into the bungalow "it is now" she said "I am getting in the shower" she called out as she went around the corner.

I watched her as she went around the corner then I started to play with Michele, I took her out onto the sand to play before the sand had a chance to get too hot. We were having a great time when Shannon called out and told me to get in the shower while she ordered us all some breakfast.

When I came out Rick and Steven were sitting at the table talking to Shannon, I looked around just in time to see Julie step outside trying to get her thong on as she walked, she started to trip on the thong and then fell headlong into the sand she rolled over as she fell we all got a good shot of her slit as she tried to get up, we were all laughing so hard at her that she frowned took off her thong and walked over to sit down, once she was sitting down she sat up and put on her thong as if nothing had happened.

Rick jumped up and said my turn for the shower he said as he made his way over to the other bungalow.

Breakfast was delivered while he was gone and we were all eating when he returned.

"So what is on the schedule for today?" I asked Rick.

"We have tee times at two different golf courses today, one in the morning and one in the afternoon" Rick said he looked at his watch and told us that we had an hour and a half before the first tee time.

I told them I would meet them at the clubhouse but I needed to go for a run first, I got changed into a pair of shorts and a tee shirt and started running down the beach, I jogged all the way to the pro shop and the pro took me out and had me do some warm up swings easily hitting the ball mostly straight and with decent distance. After we were done there he took me over and started doing some putting exercises generally having me hit the ball over different types of terrain.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.