Slave to her Lust

by JAX

Copyright© 2005 by JAX

Erotica Sex Story: Car after car flashed by, lighting the scene with their headlights. He pounded into her and despite the situation or perhaps because of it she felt her body responding to him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Exhibitionism   .

She lay there naked, her legs wide open, and he was slowly thrusting into her sopping wet pussy.

"Please," she begged.

He smiled down at her near perfect body and paused.

"Please what?" he asked.

"Please fuck me harder," she panted pulling urgently at his still body. "Make me come." ] "So you want to come," he chuckled.

His body thrust into her hard, causing her body to jerk uncontrollably.

"Yes, yes," she gasped.

"Tell me what you'll do for me," he said his body still again.

"Please, anything," she groaned, pulling at his hips and grinding herself against him.

"Oh, I like that," he said with a big grin.

For a few minutes he pounded into with long hard strokes.

"You'll do anything I want?" he asked, his body still again.

"Yes, yes," she screamed. "Please don't stop. Fuck me harder."

Again he pounded into her jerking body, then with a loud cry she became stiff as her orgasm swept through her body.

"Shit," she groaned. "You're such a bastard. I don't know why I put up with you."

"You put up with me because I got a big fat cock that you can't get enough of," he said with a big smile. "Now, I want you to finish me off with your mouth. That's right, my little slut, suck on my big dick."

His hand roamed over the expanse of her fine flesh, cupping, stroking and kneading all that was within reach. He loved her long shapely legs and that tight round arse. But he particularly liked her size C tits that looked even bigger than that on her small frame. He like the way they stood out firm and proud from her chest. While his hands roamed over her she moaned as she sucked on his larger than average cock.

"Suck it, bitch," he said crudely. "Swallow my spunk."

With a extra hard squeeze on her perfect tits he pumped his hot spunk deep into her throat.

"Yeah," he groaned, "there's a good girl."

Again his hands were kneading her fine flesh.

"Was that ok?" she whispered.

"Sure, babe," he sighed. "That'll do for now."

"Please, will I see you later?" she asked.

"You never know, sweetheart," he said ruffling her short hair.

"Please," she whispered.

She sat up and pushed her chest out towards him.

"Please," she begged again.

"Gotta go," he said with a big smile.

She was all alone once more and after a long hot shower she stood in front of her full length mirror.

"Fucking perfect," she muttered. "He's nothing but a big prick bastard. Who needs him?"

She cupped her thrusting breasts and pinched her erect nipples.

"Bastard," she groaned as her pussy became wet just thinking about him.

She knew beyond any doubt that she needed him and needed him badly.

"Shit," she swore softly.

Time to get dressed, she thought. With his promised visit later in mind she rummaged her drawers and wardrobe looking for something that would please him. He didn't like thong knickers so she found a simple white bikini pair and pulled them on. Perhaps he would take her out later, dinner or just a quiet drink, she thought. With that in mind, she found a simple but stylish dress and pulled over her head. She looked at herself again in the mirror and she could see that it was obvious that she wasn't wearing her bra, should she wear one, no better not he doesn't like her to.

"Hi, my sexy slut," he said brightly.

He pulled her towards him and kissed her exposed neck.

"My, you look nice," he said, as he looked her up and down. "Lets go out."

"Mmm, that sounds nice," she said with a big smile.

He took her to a nice pub and she quickly noticed that her bouncing braless breasts were spotted by most of the male drinkers. She felt slightly uncomfortable sitting there with their eyes leering at her chest.

"Don't do that," he snapped.

"What?" she whispered, not knowing what she had done.

"Slump like that," he leered, "Stick your tits out; make me proud of you."

"But they're all staring," she hissed.

"So bloody right, too," he laughed. "Who wouldn't check out a find pair like yours."

"Please, I'm not comfortable," she whispered.

"Ok, let's finish up and I'll take you home," he said, sounding slightly irritated.

"Sorry," she mumbled when they were driving along. "I was never comfortable with men leering at me."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.