Obsession - Cover

Obsession

by Three Sheets

Copyright© 2005 by Three Sheets

Erotica Sex Story: A friends fantasy come true with the help from a friend. She's obsessed. She admits it, she embraces it and she revels in the fact that she's obsessed. Obsessed with the male member known as a penis, a cock, a schlong, a Johnson, Mr. Happy, A DICK. One night as a gift from a friend.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Gang Bang   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Size   .

I'm obsessed. I admit it, I embrace it and I revel in the fact that I'm obsessed. Obsessed with the male member known as a penis, a cock, a schlong, a Johnson, Mr. Happy, A DICK. All kinds, slender ones, thick ones :-), short ones, long ones, average ones, as long as they are shaped with that wonderfully velvet soft head that has the wider collar, and a stiff shaft.

Don't ask me where this obsession came from. I just fell into it. I wish it was ON it but that will come. Often and with much vigor.

Let me tell you that I can't get enough of gazing at the male member. Either in real life or pictures. I just can't resist the sight of a man with a nice "package". This just fuels my fantasy and feeds my obsession.

Who am I? Well I'm a nice middle class housewife that you wouldn't look twice at if you were to see me on the street although I will look twice at you if you have something to look at.

I just love the feel of the soft skin that surrounds my object of affection. The soft head, the gentle bouncing up and down when the owner is excited.

I would love to just lay in the middle of the room and have a dozen men all naked masturbating on me so I can watch all of the different sizes that go with a dozen men. I would love to taste each one so I could later think of the individual flavors each man brings. Or better yet have them time their cums so that I may take each in my mouth and swallow the seed that comes from them. That would be a taste test to be remembered.

I finally met a friend who would let me live a smaller version of this fantasy. We went to a nice quiet motel and he acted as bouncer as he had five of his close friends there. They were all naked and waiting for me. You should have seen them. All sitting there and I walked in. I wanted to see for myself if they would be assholes or just give me what I wanted.

My friend Tom, came up to me and just put his arms around me. Pulling me close, close, he asked if this was really what I wanted. After getting my assurance that it was indeed what I wanted, he lowered his lips to mine and gently kissed me. The kiss became more intense with our tongues dueling. His hands moved downwards to my rather round bottom and grasping a double handful of ass he pulled me into him.

Moving his hands to caress my whole body, he cupped my breasts and gently pinched the nipples until they became harder than when I walked in. The then moved to the back of my dress, unzipping me to the waist. Somewhere he undid my bra. It was then that I felt a second set of lips nuzzling the back of my neck. Two more pair were teasing my ears. Licking them and nibbling the lobes

I gasped out loud as the other two men in the room each captured a nipple and proceeded to suck and bite them gently to hardness. All this time I was being thoroughly kissed by Tom.

Stepping back he signaled the five guys to back up. As they did, my clothes went with them. While I'm not a hard body, I think of myself as sexy. I'm round. With a full bottom and perky breasts. Soft skin that has a light sprinkling of freckles all over me.

I dropped to my knees and looked at each man there. Only Tom was still clothed. He motioned for me to continue as this was for me. Taking a nice sized cock about 6" in length with a slight curve upwards in my hand, I gently kissed the tip, teasing it with my tongue. Reaching to my right I found another that was longer by at least 3", This one I stroked lovingly. Then looking to the left I thought I would die. There was an 10" dick, as big around as a small zucchini, curved downward. I had to have that dick. Moving to the left I positioned myself in front of it and took it in my mouth.

Licking as I coaxed the dick into my mouth, I felt it slide over my tongue and then into the back of my mouth. Nudging the owner a little, I soon found the entire beautiful dick in my mouth with my nose in his pubic hair. Moving my head back and forth, I continued the loving I was giving the unknown cock. It fit PERFECTLY in my mouth and down my throat.

Blindly reaching out I found another dick being presented to me. This one was THICK. I couldn't get my hand around it. This was going to be fun.

Suddenly a new sensation came over me as I felt someone moving my knees wider. I then felt a tongue on my bald pussy. It felt so good, sliding into me and sucking my juices as they poured out of me. I was leaking so much the juices were running down my thighs.

I could feel the first cum of the day and it hit me like a brick. I was shaking and quivering so bad I couldn't stay up on my knees, I think I almost smothered the poor guy under me as I collapsed onto his face.

Pulling the monster in my left hand down, I quickly had him lie down and I swung my leg over him until he was positioned just right for me to sink down on him. I felt my vaginal lips being parted and slowly lowered myself onto him. Once I had him totally encased in my greased pussy, I began moving back and forth. Squeezing him as I moved. The lovely cock that was still lodged in my throat began to swell and I pulled away to taste the juices that were imminent.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.