U is for Unleashed

by Thesandman

Copyright© 2005 by Thesandman

Erotica Sex Story: Paul comes home on leave to a lot more than he could have ever imagined.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Mother   Cousins   Aunt   .

Paul stood at the railing as the USS George Washington pulled into port. He'd been at sea for nearly a year now. A throng of people had gathered on the docks, he could almost feel their excitement from here. And though he was happy to finally be home again, he was coming home with more than a little intrepidation and concern.

Paul had received a letter from his mother a month earlier. His Aunt Sybil whom he dearly loved had for whatever reason left her husband, his Uncle Jack. Paul knew they hadn't been getting along for quite some time now, not at all surprised when he received the news. And he wasn't too surprised when his mother had informed him that his Aunt would be moving in with her either. He had lost his own father several years previous in an accident, so having the company was something Paul was certainly happy about for her. It had been tough on his mother ever since trying to maintain the home they lived in on her own without any additional help. Paul had even suggested she get out, date... meet someone and perhaps even marry again. All she did was laugh whenever he brought the subject up.

"I don't need or want another man in my life just now," she'd told him. "I'm perfectly happy just the way things are!"

Paul had actually gotten bold enough to get personal with her. They had always been close, so any sexual subject wasn't exactly foreign to him, but discussing his mother's sex-life was still somewhat awkward. "Mother? You're still young, don't you ever have needs and desires to be with a man again?" She had laughed boisterously at that one.

"What makes you think I haven't?" she challenged back. "I didn't say I haven't slept with anyone, I just said I wasn't ready to get married again is all."

And with that, Paul had let the subject drop.

No, it wasn't his Aunt that concerned him by her moving in with his mother. For that he was actually quite pleased. He was actually looking forward to spending some time with her, especially as he was now due to rotate into shore duty here in San Diego where his family lived. No, it was his cousin Casey that troubled him. And though he hadn't seen her for at least six years now, they never had gotten along very well together, at least not in his mind. As far as Casey was concerned, they'd gotten along great, fabulously great! His mother had even teased him early on during their childhood that she was sweet on him and that if it hadn't been for the fact they were actually cousins. She'd never finished the thought or comment though, something else he was glad she hadn't done. Paul had tried dealing with his cousins antics, he truly had. But she seemed to enjoy torturing him in one way or another, and had always done so for as far back as he could remember. He had hoped that now since she was no longer a silly teenager that whatever infatuation she once had for him would have dissolved by now. Meeting her at the docks had proved to him otherwise.

Casey had of course moved in with his mother too since she was currently unemployed though actively looking for work. She had taken a part-time job for personal expenses, but it wasn't the kind of job you actually made a career out of unless you were actually content to wait on tables the rest of your life. So, for the time being at least, the four of them would be living under the same roof together. And that is what truly bothered him.

Paul had never considered himself to be good looking. But even he had to admit he looked pretty decent in his dress-blues uniform. Medium height and build, though he'd exercised regularly aboard ship, he certainly wasn't muscle bound. Though his hair was kept short, it was dark offsetting his almost cobalt blue eyes. Likewise his skin was a natural light coppery color, part of his Indian heritage along with his high cheekbones.

Coming down the ladder, he spotted all three of them standing together waving at him madly. Paul smiled waving back, then gritted his teeth as he approached, first giving his mother a warm loving embrace before turning to do the same with his Aunt, and finally his cousin. He had to avert his eyes from her when he did. As always, and as he'd half anticipated, Casey just being Casey was enough to intimidate him. She stood wearing a pair of very short, cut-off Levi's that showed more of her ass than not. But even worse was the fact she was also wearing an old cut-off tee shirt (one of his he realized) that barely covered the lower portions of her obviously braless breasts.

At fifteen years of age Casey had been more of a woman then than most girls her age. Now, at twenty-one, she was even more so.

Her dark brown hair was long now, well past her shoulders. She looked even more the Indian than he as he glanced towards her briefly, Casey suddenly embracing him much the same way both his mother and Aunt had, with one tiny exception. She kissed him fully as though welcoming home a lover, a husband rather than simply the cousin that he was. As she kissed him, taking him off guard momentarily, he felt the fullness of her soft breasts pressing against the material of his Navy jumper. He broke the kiss, or chances were they'd still be standing there kissing. Even then she hugged him closely to her once again, and he felt the quick nip of her mouth against his earlobe, then her whisper, "Welcome home sexy."

Paul felt his face turning color, grateful that his mother once again embraced him allowing him a moment to compose himself, though he also cursed as he felt his unwanted arousal twitch inside the too tight fitting Navy bell bottoms he was wearing.

"What say we go home so you can fix this old Salt a real home cooked meal?" he stated anxiously, wanting to go home now before Casey could say or do anything more to intimidate him.

Unfortunately, that wasn't to be the case, for no sooner had they gotten into the car, did Casey make it known to him her old games of "tease you silly" were just getting started.

With his mother driving and his aunt sitting up the in front seat with her, he'd of course gotten in back along with Casey. And though she hugged one door and he the other, the way she leaned against it at an angle facing slightly towards him made it impossible for him not to notice.

Now, as she leaned against the door, he could just see the soft underside of her bare breast, and worse, the hard press of her taut nipples against the tightly stretched material of "his" tee shirt! He thought once again to himself. He glanced up at her face realizing he'd been staring at her. She was smiling, knowingly, and then winked.

"Shit!" he said to himself. "Shit, shit, shit!"

He was grateful at least that the trip home was less than a half-hours drive. That, and his aunt kept periodically looking into the backseat chatting with him, or chances were that Casey would have done a hell of a lot more to torture him than she'd been doing already. Once, she had made some pretense of shifting and in doing so, managed to completely lift the bottom of her already too short shirt, giving him a quick, but full glimpse of her right breast. Paul felt his unwanted erection stiffen, once again glad they were almost home now so he could change into something a bit more comfortable as well as far more restraining.

"By the way Paul," his mother began. "You'll be excited to know we have a hot-tub now!" He glanced up catching his mother's eyes in the rear-view mirror as she spoke. She smiled.

"Oh, great!" he responded at the same time he felt Casey's bare foot suddenly travel up his leg towards his crotch. He took the moment to lean forward towards the front seat. "What made you decide to do that?" he asked.

"Actually, it was my idea," Sybil explained, Cynn didn't want to at first but I talked her into it."

Sybil had always called his mother Cynn, short for Cynthia, her given name, drawing out the last two n's making it sound like 'Sin' whenever she called her that.

"It's the best stress relief you could ever possibly imagine!" his aunt added.

"I'll bet," Paul thought just as Casey spoke adding her two cents.

"Yeah, I love using it," she piped up saying. "It releases all kinds of stress and tension... which I'm sure you'll enjoy having taken care of as well," she stated with a not so subtle hint at what she had really meant by that. Paul had finally had enough of this cat and mouse game Casey was playing with him. He waited until his aunt and mother had gotten into a brief discussion on what they were going to do about dinner that evening, then he turned towards Casey and in hushed tones spoke.

"You and I need to talk later," he actually whispered, hoping that was enough to stave off any further response from her. In a way it was, but in another, she responded just exactly the way he feared that she might. She grinned mischievously so, once again winking, and this time purposely slid her hand down the front of Levi shorts. Paul turned his head away from her, unable to watch any more. His erection already throbbing bad enough as it was.


His mother had kept his room for him of course, though he'd been home on leave enough times to put most of his childhood things away, turning it into more of a man's room, rather than a boys.

"We had to turn your father's den into another bedroom," she informed him as she stood just inside the door watching as he began digging out a pair of Levi shorts for himself, along with a sleeveless tee shirt. He was anxious to undress and hang up his Uniform. "Now it's Casey's bedroom," she added as though knowing Paul wouldn't be all that happy hearing it. It meant that her room shared the connecting bathroom between the two.

"Figured as much," came his simple response. "So where's Aunt Syb sleeping?"

"With me," his mother answered. "No reason not too, it's a huge bed certainly too big just for me. And your aunt had no intention of kicking you out of your own room just to end up sleeping on the couch. Anyway, we're headed off to the grocery store to pick up some stuff for dinner, I'm making your favorite... lasagna!" she exclaimed hoping it would please him. It did. But he was frowning inside. Unless Casey decided to go with them, it would mean that the two of them would be home alone together.

"Why don't you and your cousin go and try out the hot tub?" she suggested.

"Fucking great mother, why don't you just lock me up in a room naked with her?" he thought silently. "Maybe later," he answered instead. "I just want to lie down and rest for a little while before dinner."

With that, his mother nodded her head stepping out, closing his door. Automatically he glanced over to the connecting door into the bathroom, walked over the few steps and locked it. Satisfied, he returned to his bed where he lay, the sounds of his mother and aunt soon after leaving for the store. It wasn't more than a couple of minutes after that he heard the knock on his bedroom door.

"Paul? Want to go out and tub?" she asked him.

"Not right now, maybe later," he lied hoping she would take the hint and go away. He didn't hear her leave however, nor did she say anything else for a moment either.

"Paul?"

"Yeah?"

"Why do you hate me?"

"Fuck!" he thought to himself. "Casey? I don't hate you! I don't know wherever you got an idea like that in the first place, I'm just tired and don't feel like going out to hot-tub right now, that's all!"

"You know this has nothing to do with that," she shot back. "Please Paul, can I come in?"

He thought for a brief moment. "Door's open," he told her, hearing the turn of the knob as she turned it, stepping into the room. She was naked.

"Casey? Just what the hell are you doing anyway?" he asked point blank. And so she answered him in the same way.

"You know as well as I do, that I have always had the hots for you Paul, ever since we were kids. I've never tried to hide that, not from you anyway. And seeing you today, all sexy in that uniform of yours, well... it just made me realize how much I still did, and how much I really do want you."

Hearing the words, hearing her honestly admit her feelings towards him still shocked him, still took him by surprise. "But Casey! We're cousins! You know that our being together isn't possible!"

"Married? No. But I'm not asking for that Paul. All I'm asking is to be with you once in a while... that's all!"

"That's all? Holly fucking shit Casey! That's a whole lot of ALL!" he emphasized

As though she hadn't heard a word he was saying, she crossed the room towards his bed where he quickly sat up in preparation for standing... running if he had too.

"Well? Do you like? I've changed a lot don't you think since the last time you saw me?"

He'd only seen her totally and completely naked once before, and that was quite by accident, but she'd seen him looking, his mouth open in obvious approval of her even way back then.

"It's been over six years," he reminded her. "You were just a young teenage girl back then."

"And now?" she smiled cupping her breasts. "Now... I'm a woman, a woman that wants and desires you Paul, and I'm not afraid to admit it to you either."

He sat dumbfounded. Looking at her, for in truth she was truly beautiful. Her breasts alluring, perfectly shaped, nipples... hard, wanting. The thinnest of strips between her legs acting like a beacon for his tongue to deflower her there. He had after all been at sea for nearly a year now. And though there had been women on board the ship, anyone caught fooling around was severely disciplined, if not outright court-martialed and discharged from the service.

"You really have changed," he admitted in the softest voice possible. "And you really are beautiful."

She came to him then on the bed, and he let her. He let her, as her hands fumbled briefly with his zipper. He let her as she reached inside his now opened pants drawing him out. And he let her, groaning pleasurably, succumbing to her totally and completely as she wrapped her lips lovingly, tenderly around his prick.

It had been too long since he'd last even been with a woman. He had certainly danced with his hand often enough, but had forgotten what pleasure truly was as Casey licked, sucked, always stroking, always caressing his more than aroused cock. The explosion when it came was sudden, quick and slightly embarrassing. He'd not meant it to be so, if anything, far from it. He had even warned her off, pleading with her to let up, to allow him to explore her, but she'd refused. She had taken him to the edge and beyond. Pushing him off, forcing him against his own will to give to her his pleasures. And he did. Casey continued to suck him, pumping his prick in an effort to milk every last drop of his spending. He felt the tumultuous explosion as his orgasm ripped through him. Watched, amazed, surprised, even bewildered as she looked up into his eyes, still sucking, still swallowing, somehow smiling, somehow letting him know as she did that what they had now shared together was ok. And more importantly, that it always would be.


For the next week Paul and Casey made love every chance they got. Waiting until he was sure his mother and aunt had gone to sleep, slipping into Casey's room, or more often, she into his. And though the physical pleasures between them were beyond any he had ever known with anyone, his conscience continued to bother him. No matter how much he cared for Casey, she still after all was his cousin!

Unfortunately at the end of the week, Casey had begun to work the later night shift at the cocktail bar she worked at, meaning that she wouldn't be getting home for the next week until after two in the morning.

Restless, Paul found he couldn't sleep, tossing and turning until he realized it was useless. He glanced at the clock on his nightstand, it was only 11:30. Casey wouldn't be home for several hours yet. And though rare for her, she had been too exhausted last night to make love, so they had actually slept in their own rooms since his arrival. He wondered if the same would happen again tonight, and found himself hoping that it wouldn't, as he'd become very aroused, not wanting to pleasure himself in the event she was interested!

Paul climbed out of bed, naked, he tossed on a bathrobe heading downstairs to see if he could find and fix himself a late night snack. Moments later he had his face buried inside the refrigerator, the only source of lighting in the kitchen area as he stood ransacking through the food with his eyes. There was plenty to eat, his mother and aunt had seen to that. And though as hungry as he was, and though it was probably more restlessness than hunger, nothing sounded good.

Paul spotted the freshly baked pie his mother had made for him. One of his favorites filled with fresh cut strawberries and heaping amounts of whipping cream. He laughed to himself, then outwardly laughing, remembering the movie 'American Pie', especially as Paul stood in front of the cold fridge with a raging hard-on. Interestingly enough, the cool air merely served to intensify his need and desire rather than calm it. If anything, Paul grew even more aroused, just as his prick grew even harder. He was in a 'mood' as he often termed it. Horny, frustrated, and in a 'mood'. It was a dangerous combination. He grinned. Slipping the pie off the shelf.

"No, I wouldn't do that," he thought silently though he'd considered it briefly. He could just hear the questions the following day. "What happened to my pie?" his mother would ask. "Certainly you didn't eat that entire thing all by yourself!"

Paul again laughed to himself, considering his answer. "No mother, I decided to fuck it instead, after which of course I had to throw it away as I'd added a little of my own whipped cream to the recipe."

Paul scooped a generous helping of the whipping cream from off the top of the pie he was now holding. It felt cool... sensual on his fingers. He applied the cream to his prick coating it completely, spinning to place the pie down on the kitchen counter before he dropped it, and looked directly into the face of his aunt.

"Well, I see you're enjoying your mother's pie," she said almost casually with a curiously weird smile on her face as she spoke.

Balancing the pie in one hand, his cock in the other, Paul didn't know which one to let go of first, so he let go of both simultaneously. As the pie wasn't yet close enough to land on the counter, it instead tumbled landing with a resounding 'splat' upside down on the floor. But even that didn't register for a moment, as he stood there more embarrassed and ashamed than he'd ever been before in his entire life. Especially with his robe fully open, his hard firm erection bathed in copious amounts of whipping cream, pointing directly towards his aunt.

"Looks like we've made a BIG mess haven't we?" she stated as she began to approach him. Paul looked towards the floor, the pie now ruined, face down with strawberries and whipping cream having exploded in all directions upon the floor.

He looked back up towards her, his feet frozen in place, his mind racing with some justification, some tangible reason for what he'd been doing that she would or even could accept. There wasn't one.

Which is also when he noticed that her robe was open, and that she was just as naked as he was beneath it.

"Perhaps we should clean up this mess before your mother sees it," he heard her suggesting, but it was in some ways like hearing her voice through a fog, a fog he felt himself standing in unable to move, speak or even acknowledge his existence.

Until she knelt before him.

He expected to see her pickup the remains of what had once been his mother's pie. Instead, he felt his aunt's lips suddenly wrapping themselves around his turgid swollen prick. The softness of her mouth as she engulfed him, the sweet-tasting whipping cream disappearing as she looked lustily up, into his eyes. He couldn't believe what he was seeing let alone feeling, and simply moaned.

"Fuck!" he added as she slowly mouthed him again, taking him even deeper this time.

Now Paul reached for, finding the counter, which he had missed the first time, steadying himself. His knees weakened, his heart racing, still confused, bewildered if even more so now as his lovely beautiful aunt continued sucking his prick for all she was worth.

Words simply failed him. He could think of nothing to say, nothing that would make sense of any of this. And the pleasure was simply too sweet, too intense to even try to explain, or certainly ignore or pretend wasn't happening.

"Oh fuck Syb!" he cried out, though automatically lowering his voice to whispered tones in fear of actually waking his mother. She was grinning, smiling at him, looking up towards him as she continued to hungrily lap at his cock, swiping away any and all traces of the whipping cream from his prick until she had polished it clean.

"Come for me honey," she now urged in the sexiest voice he had ever heard her use. "Give me some of your own whipping cream," she told him once again devouring his cock fully, deep-throating his prick until he felt her lips actually kiss the base of his prick with his penis still fully and deeply inside her mouth.

The explosion caught him off guard. His toes curled causing him to lose his balance even further. He grabbed the back of her head for support as she sucked his prick, his cock exploding now in what seemed like one continuous spurt of his joy-juice which his aunt swallowed effortlessly, somehow able to breathe through it all, or perhaps even holding her breath as she drained him.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.