Andy Taylor - Cover

Andy Taylor

Copyright© 1995, 2014 by Morgan. All rights reserved

Chapter 8

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - This is the second in the related "Kathy Carlson" series.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual  

At nine o'clock the next morning Kelly and Andy were in the kitchen sitting at the table drinking coffee and grinning at each other. The looks they were exchanging were the purest love that just flowed between the two beautiful women.

"Mom," Kelly said, "I think it's a vicious plot to make me get married in a hurry!"

"What is?"

"Sleeping on Dad's shoulder with his hand cupping my tit," she replied. "It's heaven! But then this morning! He just rolls between your legs and takes you ... and takes you ... and takes you!"

"But what's the problem?" Andy asked with her eyes wide.

"There's no cock for me!" the girl wailed.

Following her joke she said, "Mom, you and Dad are so beautiful together! Does it really feel as good as it looks? I have never seen such a look of happiness as the one you have on your face when Dad's fucking you. Do you like it as much as it looks like you do?"

"Darling," Andy replied, "it's what I live for!" Then with her face serious she said, "Would you believe it? Jack and I were married for eight long years before we discovered each other? Honest! It's true. Now I just concentrate on trying to make him happier and at the same time I make myself even happier ... And that's from a position where I don't think it's possible to feel any better and still live.

"Kelly, when you marry Kevin, please keep that in mind. To increase your happiness, concentrate on trying to be better for him. You just keep winning!" She grinned and added, "It's great!"

Just then Kathy came wandering into the kitchen while still rubbing the sleep from her eyes. She grinned weakly and said, "As a purely humane, lifesaving gesture, is there a cup of coffee around somewhere?"

With Kathy's body still running on California time, coupled with the emotional upheaval of the prior days, she had been exhausted when she stumbled into bed the night before. Although she had not known it, she was the first person to sleep in the bed, or indeed, in the room since it had been completely rebuilt.

Andy jumped to her feet and took Kathy by the shoulder and an elbow as if she were elderly and carefully helped her to a chair. In the meantime Kelly had jumped up and poured a coffee into a mug and brought it to the table. With her eyes wide with innocence she asked, "Mrs. Carlson, may I help you drink it? Hold the mug for you, perhaps?"

Kathy had a couple of sips and then glared at the two girls. "If there is one thing the world doesn't need it's more smart-asses!" Then shaking her head she murmured, as if to herself, "Well, Carlson, you only have yourself to blame! You just had to give them their freedom ... As if they weren't bad enough when they were your slaves!"

At that Kelly dropped to her knees beside Kathy's chair and proceeded to kiss her with all the love she could communicate. When she paused for a breath, Andy, who was kneeling on the other side, did the same thing.

Without having a chance to catch her breath, when Andy released her Kathy's head was truly spinning. "Wow!" she exclaimed.

After draining the coffee cup and having another, she looked at Andy sheepishly and said, "Andy, I have a problem ... Could you do me a favor?"

"No!" Andy exclaimed sharply. "There are no favors for Katherine Carlson."

Then she smiled the warmest smile Kathy had ever seen and added, "No favors, Kath. You just tell us — any of us — what you want and we do it! Regardless." With her eyes wide she asked, "Would you like one of my tits sautéed for your breakfast? Or perhaps a steak from Kelly's tight little ass? What?"

Kathy reluctantly admitted that she really hadn't brought any clothes to wear. For that matter, she said, she really had no clothes appropriate to a New York winter. "So," she asked, "if it wouldn't be too much trouble, could Sam drop me off at a clothing store somewhere?"

"No, he can't," Andy said firmly. Then she went to her Rolodex, looked up a phone number and placed a call. When the telephone was answered, she said to the operator, "Anita Lucas, please."

A moment later the phone was answered, "This is Anita Lucas. May I help you?"

"Anita, this is Andy Taylor. Do you remember me?"

There was silence on the other end for a few moments and then the girl cried, "Mrs. Taylor, what did you do to me?"

At that Andy began to weep. "I'm so sorry!" she wailed. "I'm such a natural-born shit, that even when I try to be nice, I screw everything up royally. Miss Lucas, what can I do to make amends? I will do absolutely anything!"

The reference was to a note Andy had written to the president of Bergdorf Goodman on the Monday following the cotillion. First, she enclosed a clipping from The New York Times society page on Sunday featuring pictures from the cotillion. There was a three-column photo of Andy standing beside Kelly with the caption crediting the gowns to Bergdorf Goodman.

Also with her note she enclosed a check for $6,000 — 25 percent of the value of the clothes that Ginger had purchased for Kelly and herself. Her note to the president said the check was for Ms. Lucas in appreciation for all the personal time and effort she had spent to ensure that Kelly's outfit was absolutely the finest possible. From the result — her selection as Debutante of the Year — her taste and selections had been utterly perfect.

"Mrs. Taylor, you don't understand," Nita said apologetically. "The president called me into his office ... and gave me your incredible check. Then he congratulated me, gave me another bonus from the store, and posted copies of your note on all the employee bulletin boards. In just the last week our business has almost doubled. Everyone wants outfits like Kelly's. Mrs. Taylor, I just want to humbly thank you and apologize for all the nasty things I've said about you over the years."

Andy just laughed merrily and said, "Ms. Lucas, all you did was to demonstrate your discernment and good taste. I was a shit and we both knew it."

Changing the subject she said, "The reason for my call this morning, though, is that we have a house guest staying with us. She is my closest friend. She is also one of Ginger Jamison's law partners from Los Angeles. Anyway, I was wondering — hoping, really — if you might have a few minutes available sometime today..."

"When would she like to come in?" Nita interjected. "How about right now?"

"But ... but the store doesn't even open for two more hours," Andy protested. "And I know you have lots to do..."

"Mrs. Taylor, perhaps I didn't make myself clear. For you and your friends, this store is open anytime! If you would rather come in at two in the morning, that would be fine, too. When would be convenient?"

Very diffidently Andy asked, "Would about thirty minutes... ? And could ... would ... Well, you see, Ms. Lucas, the only things I have, other than Levi's, are the two outfits Ginger bought for me. So ... And Kelly needs more things, too."

"Mrs. Taylor," Nita replied, "we will be waiting for you."

When Sam pulled the car up at the curb in front of Bergdorf's, there was little traffic other than delivery trucks because most of the retail stores did not open until eleven. As soon as he opened the door, Kelly saw Nita holding the door open for them.

When they entered the store, Kelly took Nita into her arms and kissed her. The girl's head reeled from the power in Kelly's kiss. It was the purest love. When Kelly eased away, Nita's head was spinning and she barely heard Kelly say, "Ms. Lucas, thank you so much! Everything you provided was utterly magnificent! I could never have done it without you."

Turning to Andy she said, "I'm sure you know my mother, Andy Taylor." Then, with the most brilliantly happy smile Nita had ever seen, she added, "She is adopting me as her daughter! I'm just so thrilled and overjoyed!"

Nita's attention had been focused on Kelly to that point. When she looked at Andy, her jaw dropped. "But ... but ... but, Mrs. Taylor ... What happened to you?"

Teasing the girl, Andy looked down at herself then looked at Kathy and said, "Kath, I am dressed this morning, aren't I? There's not an embarrassing rip somewhere... ?"

Shaking her head Nita said, "Mrs. Taylor, you should really sue The New York Times. That picture of you that they ran does not do you justice. You are utterly magnificent! But what happened?"

"Kathy happened," Andy replied. "Ms. Lucas, I would like you to meet my closest friend in the world ... I guess she's my sister, now, in fact. This is Katherine Carlson from Los Angeles. She needs some new clothes. She is also one of Ali Clifford and Ginger Jamison's law partners."

"Oh, my!" Nita exclaimed. "This is going to be fun. I have never seen three such beautiful women together in my life."

While they were talking, a well-dressed man came up to them. Nita said, "I would like to introduce the president of our store, Charles Mason. Mr. Mason wanted to say hello."

He was introduced and shook hands with each of the women but his eyes kept coming back to Andy. Then he said, "Mrs. Taylor, first, I want to thank you for the check you sent to us for Nita. We endorsed it over to her, of course. However, it really wasn't necessary. And giving us a credit line in The Times! Our advertising people checked and found that the mention was at your insistence. Why did you do it?"

"I'm sorry, Mr. Mason," Andy said softly. "I hope it didn't cause you any trouble. If it did, I will certainly do whatever I can to make it right..."

Mason's head was shaking while there was a very warm smile on his face. He said, "I'm sorry. I thought Nita told you, though. You see, our business has almost doubled in the last week. Everyone wants to look like Kelly Carmichael and Andrea Taylor! And since you so kindly gave us a credit line, they're all coming here."

He shook hands with everyone and then said, "Nita is at your disposal. I'm sure she will take very good care of you."

Again they were ushered into a private room. Kathy looked at her watch and realized it was only a little after seven in Los Angeles. She picked up the telephone and, to Nita's surprise, made a credit-card call to Los Angeles. Ginger answered the phone in a passion-filled voice.

"Hi, partner!" Kathy said brightly. "I tried you at the office but no one was there yet. Is everyone taking today off? Is this some California state holiday I forgot about, maybe?"

Grinning, Kathy pressed the speaker button on the phone and turned up the volume. All the women could hear the sounds of lovemaking with Ginger's scream every time Charley reached his full penetration. Then they heard a scream in a different pitch as she reached orgasm, followed by another, and then a third. The sounds kept coming with increasing frequency until they merged and became a continuous scream of joy. Finally, there was her scream of ultimate joy as Charley came inside her and she passed out.

Kathy said quietly, "It's like an X-rated movie but without the pictures, isn't it?"

Nita was astonished while the others were just giggling. "What ... what happened?" she asked softly. "Who is that?"

"That's Ginger Conrad who you met awhile ago," Kathy replied. "What happened was she just got her ass fucked off ... again."

Then she smiled warmly and said, "We're all like that, I guess. Our husbands take us to the point of continuous orgasm. That was the steady scream you heard. The last joyous scream was Charley cuming inside her. It just overloads the circuits and she passes out." Indicating Andy and herself she added, "We're like that, too."

"But ... your health... ? Isn't it dangerous... ? or something?" Nita stammered.

"I have no clue," Kathy said blithely, "and I have no intention of finding out. What difference does it make? If a doctor said it was shortening my life, you don't think I would stop, do you?"

Nodding at Andy she said, "Look at her. I happen to know that if you told Andy she would be dead in thirty days unless she eased up on her lovemaking with Jack, do you know what she would say?" Nita's eyes were wide as she slowly shook her head. "She would say that she would receive more joy in those thirty days than most women receive in their lifetimes. Right, Andy?"

Andy just smiled warmly and nodded her head rapidly.

Just then they heard Ginger's voice on the speaker phone, "To what do I owe this great honor, partner. What in hell are you doing?"

"Oh, hi, Ging!" Kathy said brightly. "We're here at Bergdorf's with Anita Lucas. Since you did such a wonderful job for Kelly — she's here, too — I thought ... Oh, dear! There is a time difference, isn't there? Gee, I forgot," Kathy finished in a little-girl voice.

"Sure ... you did," Ginger replied acidly, stretching out the first word. "Oh, well, since I'm awake anyway ... Nita, have they undressed yet? If not, tell them all to strip. Who's there, anyway? I hear Kathy, and she mentioned Kelly ... Is Andy there, too?"

"Sure am, Ginger," Andy replied brightly as she started to strip off her clothes.

Then Ginger said, "Kathy, I want you and Andy to stand shoulder to shoulder. Nita, you face them." They did as Ginger asked. "Now, Nita, squeeze one tit in each hand." Nita very tentatively placed one hand on each of the girls' tits.

"Squeeze, damn it!" Ginger exclaimed over the phone. It was almost as if she were in the room and could see what was happening.

Nita jumped but then squeezed the breasts hard. Both women sighed with pleasure; her hands were so smooth and her touch felt so good. Then the voice said, "What do you think? Isn't it remarkable? It's almost like feeling a woman's tit under a fine bra, isn't it? Except it's just beautifully smooth skin. Are both sets of nipples erect? They should be."

"Yes, they are," Nita said softly.

"Okay," Ginger continued, "now run your fingers over their shoulders and upper arms. What do you feel?"

Nita did as she was asked and her eyes widened. "All I feel," she replied, "Is satin-smooth skin over ... muscles... ? Can that be?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.