To Love Honour And ...(Fingers Crossed!) - Cover

To Love Honour And ...(Fingers Crossed!)

Copyright© 2005 by Hotstepper

Chapter 6: Rewards - Staff Style

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Rewards - Staff Style - Alison Cotton, with considerable help from her parents and two older sisters and an older brother, enjoyed a liberal and varied sex life. When she married Kenneth Jones she promised to love, honour and obey. Kenneth kept his fingers crossed that she would. The trouble is, so did Alison!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Spanking   Gang Bang   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Alison and Janine walked into the rewards room and almost stopped in their tracks when they saw who was occupying two of the comfortable velvet covered armchairs that sat just to the left of the bar.

In the chair closer to the bar sat a short and very much overweight accountant who was perspiring, even in the air-conditioned comfort of the rewards room. Alison was willing to bet it was nervousness not the temperature that was responsible.

However it was the person sitting in the other chair that attracted both Alison and her blonde friend's attention. Alison knew her by sight, she was an unashamed butch lesbian who, so the rumour mill suggested, had been and probably still was the dominant partner in every relationship she had ever been involved in.

Alison was about to wonder if she was going to attempt to enforce her authoritarian personality on both Janine and her when the woman's raucous tones pierced the air.

"Well, well, well, one of the guys from last week told me you come prepared. But he didn't tell me and this 'Nervous Nelly' here--" she reached across and patted the man's arm and almost made him almost jump out of his seat "--that there'd be two of you," said the woman. "Now which of you two little blonde sluts wants to lick my pussy?" She looked directly into Alison Jones's eyes. "How about you? Yes you'll do. Now get the fuck over here and unwrap the package."

Alison stood there ignoring the loud-mouthed, self-proclaimed, lesbian. Instead she turned to Janine and said softly, "Do you think you can handle the guy? If you can, you can leave the dyke to me."

Janine smiled almost for the first time since she'd walked into the room. "Oh I think so. If I can settle his nerves and coax a come out of him early I think I can give him a session to remember."

"Good," Alison patted Janine on her perfectly formed arse and sent her over to the man who looked more nervous than ever.

Alison turned to the lesbian, she was ready for her now. Of course it had been a bit of a shock at first, but she knew the pecking order, knew exactly how things stood. And of course she had learnt a few things from her close encounters with the McKennas and her intimate early morning sessions with the other members of the executive.

"I'm going to pour myself a juice," said Alison to the woman, "now while I'm doing that I suggest that you undress yourself, that is if you want this little session to continue," and she turned away from the woman and headed to the bar.

"You get over here, NOW!" yelled the woman. "I won this reward and I demand that you..."

By this time Alison had reached the bar. She interrupted the big woman as she poured herself an OJ. "You'll get your reward." She took a sip from her glass. "But you'll get it in my time and only when you've undressed yourself. Now I suggest you start to 'unwrap the package'. I think that's how you put it."

She looked over at Janine and the man and saw that they were on one of the daybeds. He was naked now and had apparently orgasmed once judging by the enthusiastic way Janine Cornwall was trying to revive a soft but nicely-sized cock.

Alison looked at the lesbian as she took another sip. "Better be quick about it we've got some catching up to do."

"You do as your fucking..." began the big lesbian.

"Or you'll what," interrupted Alison with a laugh. "I maybe a slut, but I'm not one of your submissive little sluts." She grinned. "I've learned from the best how to handle a situation like this and somebody like you. Now unless you start undressing NOW, I'm walking out of this room and your little reward session is over."

The big woman simply stared. Outside of her bosses and some of her teachers and professors at school and uni nobody had ever spoken to her like that, not her mother who had treated her weak-as-piss father like dirt.

Marion Ritchie knew when she was beaten and stood up and began to undo the button's on the plain blouse that covered the huge underwire bra that was doing its very best to support her massive breasts.

In a matter of seconds the blouse was gone and not more than twenty seconds after that the woman was naked and laying the second of the two daybeds. She looked up at Alison Jones as she spread her legs wide and began to rub the lips of her pussy with the first two fingers of her right hand while she played with her gargantuan tits with her left. This hadn't gone exactly as planned, but still, thought the woman, she was here on the bed naked and the cute blonde was leaning over the bar, with her naked tits resting on its smooth surface.

Alison Jones looked at the woman and it struck her just how big she was. Not that she was fat, she was just tall, about six-two and heavily built with massive tits that had to 44EE's if they were an inch. She smiled, it was a body to get lost in, a body that reminded of that old saying 'built for comfort and not for speed'.

And then another thought occurred to her as she knelt down and reached for a box that lay on the shelf behind the bar. To Alison it seemed obvious, especially given the woman's build, that in whatever relationships she had had with however many girls she would have been the aggressor, would have taken the role of the 'man'.

Alison wondered, as she pulled out a ten inch strap-on that was there for just this type of occasion, how this woman would take to being fucked by a dildo, wondered if indeed she had ever been fucked by one.

It was as she was stepping into the harness and pulling it up her legs and over her thighs that she heard the woman yell again.

"Are you coming or what, slut? And just what the hell are you doing?"

Alison finished tightening the straps, position the long, thick plastic cock the way she wanted it and stepped out from behind the bar. She expected a reaction and she got it.

"No way in the world bitch, you're not putting that in my cunt!"

Alison smiled as she moved towards the woman. "But you expect to fuck me up the cunt with it just like you do with all your girlfriends, don't you?"

The six foot two Marion Ritchie took that as an offer. "So why don't you take it off an give it to me and I'll give you what you really want," she grinned, "cock!"

Alison stopped and stood there hands on hips. It was time to get things straight. She glanced across and saw the man fucking Janine doggy fashion with a cock not much smaller than the dildo that was spearing the air in front of her before she glanced back and held the woman's gaze.

"Oh you can fuck me and pretend that I'm one of your little pussies," responded Alison as she glanced across to see the man really working up a sweat as he pounded his cock in and out of Janine Cornwall's cunt. "But before you do you can take this 10-inch dick up your cunt. GOT IT!"

Marion Ritchie looked up. "Do I have any choice?"

Alison grinned. This was working out very well. "No!" she said as she advanced to the daybed the woman was laying on. "But I'll tell you what," she watched the woman as she approached and then stood next to the daybed, "I'll let you lubricate it first.

Alison Jones knelt on the bed either side of the woman's head and reached forward with her hands before she lowered herself onto, and almost into, the fleshy cushion of the woman's body.

God, she thought as she allowed all of her weight to rest on the bulky but giving flesh of the woman, it's no wonder that some girls allow themselves to be dominated by this woman. It's almost a pleasure to get lost in her voluptuous nakedness.

Alison reached out with hands to spread the woman's legs wider, and as soon her right hand touched the top of her right thigh she felt a trickle of juice. She almost laughed out loud at the thought. The woman was turned on by losing control, turned by being submissive. Who would have thought it? And, thought Alison, she would probably rather die than admit it.

She moved her left hand to the woman's left thigh and found it similarly wet. And then when the woman took her hint and spread her legs the familiar scent wafted out from the fleshy junction and almost hit her senses for six.

Oh well, thought Alison, in for a penny in for a pound and she pushed her head down between the woman's thighs and went straight to the heart — or the cunt! — of the matter. She moved her hands from the woman thighs and onto the outer lips of her pussy. Then, as she used her thumbs to coax — not that it needed much coaxing — her clitoris to come out to play, she pulled the lips of the woman's cunt apart, lowered her head and pushed her tongue through the opening and against the woman's inner lips.

It was new to Marion Ritchie too. If anyone of the multitude of little things who had shared her apartment, and her bed, had told her this was possible, if anyone of them had even had the nerve to try it with her, she would have strapped them to the bed and fucked them either senseless or within an inch of their lives, or both! And yet here she was on a daybed on the executive floor of the firm she worked for getting turned on by the mere thought of this piece of blonde fluff doing exactly that to her.

Oh well fuck it! She thought to herself. May as well allow nature to take it's course. And so Marion Ritchie licked up and down the length of the plastic cock that was strapped to this woman at the same time as she pushed two fingers into the woman's cunt, pushed them in, flipped them over and instantly came into contact with Alison Jones's G-spot.

Her fingers found that spot at exactly the same time as Alison Jones pushed two fingers of her right hand into her cunt. Marion Ritchie found that spot at the same as Alison Jones pinched her clit with the thumb and first finger of the left hand and ran her tongue down the entire length of her slit.

Both women were on hair triggers and both women exploded at the same time with screams and language to match. Alison Jones found out then that she didn't need to force the issue.

"Stick it up me bitch! FUCK ME, FUUCCCKKKK MEE!! Oh god I want that cock in my cunt, NOW!!!"

Alison Jones didn't need to be told twice. She jumped off the bed and no more than two seconds later she was between the woman's legs at the other end and driving the 10-inch plastic cock deep into a tight pussy that clearly hadn't been fucked very often, even by a dildo.

She started fucking her then as she knelt on the daybed between the woman thighs. She started fucking her hard, doing to the woman what she loved men doing to her.

Time and again she pounded her cock into the woman's cunt to the rhythm of her screams of pleasure. And as she fucked she happened to look across and noticed that the man was dressing while Janine Cornwall was sitting on the other daybed naked and casually licking her lips to clean up any lingering drops of what was obviously the man's cum.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.