To Love Honour And ...(Fingers Crossed!) - Cover

To Love Honour And ...(Fingers Crossed!)

Copyright© 2005 by Hotstepper

Chapter 13: Just Deserts!

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13: Just Deserts! - Alison Cotton, with considerable help from her parents and two older sisters and an older brother, enjoyed a liberal and varied sex life. When she married Kenneth Jones she promised to love, honour and obey. Kenneth kept his fingers crossed that she would. The trouble is, so did Alison!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Spanking   Gang Bang   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

With Beccy and Ricky not due until their grandma and grandpa brought them late in the afternoon Kenneth and Alison were free for a quick trip to the supermarket to shop for the barbecue and the party afterwards.

They stocked up on steak, chops, chicken and sausages for the barbecue and potatoes. Lettuce, tomato, spring onions, feta cheese and red onions to go along with some ingredients already in the house for the makings of a salad. And beer, soft drink and wine to go along with the plentiful supply of spirits they already had.

By the time Kenneth had prepared the barbecue and the meat Alison had foil wrapped about two-dozen potatoes and had made two large bowls of salad and her own special recipe of potato salad. Then by the time they chained Muffy to her kennel at the side of the house and had settled down for the night, they had their first arrivals.

Marc Rowell gave Kenneth a package that looked suspiciously like a video tape and took the beer Kenneth offered him, Tina insisted on a coffee to start and Eva simply wanted the pool.

When she started to lift her T-shirt up in preparation for taking it off her mother stopped her. "Honey you are wearing bathers, right?"

"Oh mummy of course," said a giggling Eva Rowell. "And I promise not to take them off until the fucking starts!"

Kenneth was standing at the barbecue with Marc, after having placed the tape next to the TV in the lounge, and like Marc he was drinking his beer. But while he was drinking his beer he was also watching Eva as she finished taking off her T-shirt and slipped off her wraparound skirt. What he saw almost made him choke on the beer he was about to swallow. "My god," he said as took another drink to help down the sip he'd almost choked on previously, "now I know why they sometimes look sexier covered than naked."

"Call that covered?" laughed Eva's father as he took a sip of his own beer. "The only things you can't see are her nipples and her pussy!"

Kenneth took a closer look as he adjusted the cooking temperature of their gas barbecue. The top of the yellow two-piece string bikini consisted of two tiny pieces of cloth that covered but did nothing to hide the prominent nipples of her apple-sized tits and string that helped hold them in place.

As for the bottoms they consisted of pieces of string including one that came up between the crack of her arse and another piece of cloth that covered her pussy lips and absolutely nothing else. It became immediately clear that the wisps of pubic hair he remembered seeing whilst fucking her last night had been shaved off.

"That's what makes it sexy, what you can't see," said Kenneth as he watched the cute 13-year-old bundle of sex, race to the fence that surrounded the pool, open the gate and take a running jump into the water.


Over the next hour and a half as Kenneth, with Marc's help, slow cooked the meat and as Alison and Tina finished laying out the salad and side-dishes on the outdoor serving table with its built in net protection the family gradually began to turn up.

First to arrive were his sister-in-law Genevieve Wilbur with husband Horace and their daughter Sara and son John in tow.

Genevieve and Sara greeted Kenneth and Marc in the typical fashion of Cotton-bred women, they moved in close and pressed their respective 36D and 34C tits into both men's chests as they kissed them in a typically passionate greeting.

Looking around Kenneth saw Horace talking to his wife and Tina. He didn't have far to look for their son John. When he saw Eva in the pool he had quickly stripped his shorts and shirt off and joined her. Shortly afterwards two small pieces of material found their way to the side of the pool to be quickly followed by John Wilbur's bathers. And then suddenly he saw the naked form of Sara diving into the pool, she hadn't even bothered with getting them wet.

Kenneth couldn't help but laugh as he watched with Eva's father. "So much for keeping her bather's on. I guess it was too much to hope for with those horny Wilbur kids around."

Marc laughed too. "Not that a horny little slut like our daughter needed much encouragement. Anyway, she did say she wouldn't take them off until the fucking started." He indicated the action taking place in the pool. "And judging by the things young John is doing to my daughter while his sister is feeling her up I reckon it has!"

Next to arrive were George and Elizabeth with Beccy and Ricky in tow, and they were quickly followed by Dorothy and James Palmer and their 11-year-old son Doug.

Ten minutes after that the final family members arrived. Owen Cotton entered the backyard trailed by his wife Pauline and their children Wendy 6, and Anthony 5.

Then came the first of the non-family members. Only this one was welcomed with open arms. Donald Cresswell was showed into the backyard and introduced around.

From that point the men did what men do at these sort of gatherings, they congregated around the barbecue and talked about football in general and tonight's preliminary final between St. Kilda and the Sydney Swans that they were going to watch on the big-screen TV in the lounge. The women of course talked as women do, but not about the usual things that women talk about. Instead they talked about who was likely to fuck who tonight and just how a certain Philip McKenna and family were going to get what was coming to them. Even Tina Rowell couldn't offer any insight as to what her husband had planned because he simply hadn't let on preferring to keep it as a surprise to all but himself.

As for the children, they all had bathers on under their clothes, so it was no surprise that they headed straight for the pool. Neither was it a surprise that none of the adults stopped them even though they all knew that Eva Rowell and Sara and John Wilbur were in the pool naked and that John and Eva were fucking.

Doug Palmer it was who was first to strip his bathers off once he and the four other children realised that their cousins had the cute little 13-year-old redhead naked and that John was fucking her. And it was he that stepped behind Sara Wilbur and cupped her perfect breasts as he slipped his impressive, for an 11-year-old, 6-inch cock between her legs and rubbed it against her pussy as he watched Eva Rowell's hairless pussy ride his cousin John's own 6-inch cock.

He slipped his hands up from the starting point of Sara's small tuft of dark pubic hair and cupped her breasts in his hands while Sara adjusted her position and allowed his cock to slip into her pussy.

Only when Doug Palmer's cock was fully housed in his sister's pussy did John Wilbur decide that introductions were in order. Then once they were completed four more pairs of bathers appeared on the deck beside the swimming pool. From that point giggling was the order of the day as Beccy and Anthony and Ricky and Wendy tried to emulate what John Wilbur was doing to Eva Rowell and a very sexually advance Doug Palmer was doing to his cousin Sara.

First to notice was Alison as she brought her brother's wife Pauline over to where her the men were still congregating around the barbecue as Kenneth finished off cooking the meat. She looked first at Owen, then she turned to her sister Dorothy before she turned to her husband. "Looks like our kids are enjoying themselves."

"Ah won't hurt 'em," said George Cotton as he lifted a sausage off the grill and took a bite. He grinned. "And besides, once we've finished eating they'll be seeing a lot more than that." He took a sip of his beer. "Talking about seeing a lot more than that where are our... er... guests of honour?"

Alison was just about to look around when Tina Rowell called out, "I think they're here. I just heard your doorbell."

Kenneth quickly handed the tongs to Marc Rowell and headed to the front door.

"Well, well," he said as he opened the door and saw Philip and Joanne McKenna and their two sons Robert and Ian standing there, "I see you decided to come."

"It's not like your buddy Rowell gave me," he looked around at his family, "us, any choice in the matter with the threats he made. And besides I owe that old bastard for what he did to me yesterday afternoon."

"After what you did to my wife yesterday afternoon I don't think..."

"Honey," said his wife Alison coming quickly to the door and interrupting, "why don't you show Philip and his family through to the back while I bring them some drinks."

"Yes, yes of course." And Kenneth, knowing that their time would hopefully be coming, showed them the way hoping that somebody would have had the sense to stop the sex in the pool and make the children, younger and older, put their swimming costumes back on.

When they got out to the backyard Kenneth was relieved to see that Elizabeth Cotton had done just that, that the bathers had indeed been put back on the children and that she was marching them over to where people were just beginning to help themselves to the food.

"For those of you that don't know them," said Kenneth with forced civility, "this is Alison's boss," he grinned. "Sorry, that should be ex-boss, Philip McKenna, his wife Joanna and their two sons Robert and Ian."

Kenneth introduced the rest of Alison's family before allowing Marc Rowell to introduce his wife Tina and their daughter Eva.

Tina and Eva both looked at the man with barely hidden revulsion. They both knew exactly what he'd done to the lovely Alison Jones and they both felt a cold shiver run through them as Philip McKenna openly appraised them. And it was at that moment that Eva wished she'd worn one of her more modest swimsuits, after all, she conceded to herself, if what happened before was any guide she wasn't going to be wearing it for very long.

With the McKennas around there wasn't much fun to be had and conversation became stilted and forced over the next hour until the TV in the lounge was turned on and the men, St. Kilda fan Donald Cresswell especially, began to watch the Saints take on the slightly more favoured Sydney Swans.

The game took everyone's minds off what they were really there for and people, even if they weren't supporters of the Saints, began to barrack for them simply because they were a Melbourne team playing a Sydney team. And for a while everything else was forgotten as the Saints after trailing at quarter time and half time led by seven points at three quarter time. Unfortunately though it wasn't to be and seven unanswered goals by the Swans put paid to the Saints and the Sydney Swans became the first team into the 2005 AFL Grand Final.

It was only as the football ended and everyone moved back outside that Kenneth and Marc saw Philip McKenna and his wife Joanna talking urgently to Alison as McKenna held her by the wrist.

"I think it's time," said Marc as he saw George and Elizabeth marching in the direction of where McKenna and his family had Alison bailed up. He called out, "Hold up George." To McKenna he said, "We've got something to show you."

With his hand still gripping Alison Jones's wrist McKenna looked up and faced Marc Rowell. "After yesterday morning why should I be interested in anything you have to show me or say to me?"

"Because if you've got nothing to be afraid of then you won't mind sparing me," he looked around at his wife and daughter and the rest of Kenneth and Alison's family, and Ken and Alison and their family and friends a few minutes of your precious time."

"Okay then but it won't change anything."

"Mmmm, we shall see," said Marc Rowell as he led the way into the Jones's lounge.

"Okay Ken," said Marc, "you can start the tape." Marc then turned to the McKennas. "I'd take a seat if I was you."

"If it's all the same to you we'll stand."

"As you wish," responded Marc Rowell.

Kenneth's eyes were glued to the big screen as he pressed the play button on the remote control and he quickly recognised Marc's office and the tall, imposing black-haired figure of Philip McKenna. Knowing now what was coming he moved quickly to the TV remote and turned the sound up so that everyone in the room could hear clearly what was taking place.

And it was quite clear what was taking place. McKenna, in this instance, was using Alison as bait to influence Marc into hiring his company to be their accountants. And the offer wasn't a vague one, the offer of regular, and irregular, sex was very, very blatant. And of course the offer McKenna made was extended to include the whole staff of female employees who worked for him.

The quiet chatter from young and old, adults and children began just as soon as it became obvious what Marc had filmed, but it stopped when Marc held up his hand and moved around to confront the entire McKenna family who had decided it might indeed be better to take a seat.

"What do you suppose certain government agencies, or your competitors and your clients would say if I showed them all a copy of this tape?

"Do you suppose for one second that your clients would want to continue with your firm once it was known how they came to be in business with you?"

"All right I get your point. What are you planning to do, ruin the firm? Because you'll fuck up the lives of several people if you do." He took a brief look around but made no attempt to apologise for his language. "Not just the other executives but also--" he glanced quickly in Alison's direction "--some of Mrs. Jones former colleagues."

Alison started to respond but Marc Rowell beat her to it. "There is another option McKenna, an option that will save your firm and all of the unfortunate people who work there from either embarrassment or ruination or both."

"Oh and what would that be? Let me guess, MONEY! Am I right? I am aren't I?"

"Now really McKenna you're a worse judge of character than I thought if you think that I'm doing this for the money. You see unfortunately for you, you offered up the wife of my vice-president and best friend as bait. Now I'm guessing that at the time you thought it might be fun to pull such a stunt in an attempt to belittle Kenneth."

Marc took a few seconds break then to take a couple of sips of his beer and that was when the murmuring started. The family, or in-laws, of Alison and Kenneth began to make loud threatening noises until Marc put his hand up to stop them.

He looked at McKenna and then he took a long, long at look at McKenna's wife Joanne, smiling wickedly as he did so. "The natives are getting restless McKenna, now should I let Alison's family loose on you or would you rather take up the option I have in mind, an option that concerns your wife."

"Me! What the hell have I got to do with it!" said Joanne McKenna raising her voice a few decibels.

"As if you didn't know." Turning to face Joanne McKenna Alison added, "Can you honestly tell me that you have no idea what your bastard of a husband and his cronies did to me yesterday afternoon, or that you didn't take some pleasure in it?"

"I..." she stopped as her face went scarlet. It became quite clear that she did know what had happened to Alison at the hands of her husband and his three director friends. "You can't do that to me," she said finally.

"Better make up your mind McKenna," said Marc taking control again. "I made some tentative enquiries this morning with Consumer Affairs and Corporate Affairs and they gave me another couple of numbers I could ring. I gave no names of course, this was just under the umbrella of general enquiries.

"However, the bottom line is that if proven, and they generally regard this sort of tape as going a long way to accomplishing that, you would be in deep trouble. Firstly your firms CPA licence would be suspended, then of course there would be the huge fine. And naturally all of your clients would probably move over to your competitors." Marc grinned. "And that of course would be the biggest rub of all. Imagine having to start all over with a considerably reduced cash base and no clients. I mean..."

"All right, all right! I get the picture Rowell. You would like my wife to receive a punishment similar to that which we inflicted on Alison... Mrs. Jones.

Marc nodded. "Seems only fair to me. Oh and you have to promise that all future business dealings will be on the up and up. You see I have contacts in the business world, people who are more than a little curious about how come you're so successful when other CPA firms aren't doing anywhere near as well as you are."

It was then that Joanne McKenna stood up. "I hope, Philip, that you're not expecting me to..."

She didn't get a chance to finish as her husband issued a loud two word command. "SHUT UP!!!" McKenna turned to Marc, and Kenneth, because he had joined his friend. "I, we," Philip McKenna turned back to his wife for a split second before he turned back to face Marc Rowell and Kenneth Jones, "don't appear to have any choice." He turned back to his wife. "DO WE, Joanne?"

McKenna's wife ducked her head and for the first time indicated just who was the boss in their house. "No Philip."

"Okay then Rowell, if you'll just clear the room we'll get started."

Marc looked to his friend. He expected and hoped that Kenneth would be able to take it from here and that he would know exactly what to do.

He was right on both counts!

Kenneth stepped forward. "That's one thing we're not going to do McKenna. Everyone who is in this room is going to stay."

He held out his hand to Alison and waited until she took it. "My two young children and I had witness you having sex with my wife here, in this very lounge room on Wednesday night. Then there was the spanking and the savage fucking that you and those other three sadists you call your executive inflicted on my wife yesterday afternoon."

Kenneth turned his attention to Joanne McKenna. "You know of course that it took all last night and into the early hours of this morning for Alison's bottom and her vagina to recover from the treatment your husband and his friends inflicted on her."

He turned around. "Now we need three more people besides myself to give your arse the spanking it deserves, and, of course, your, hopefully sore, pussy the follow-up fucking. Of course you have the right to send your boys out of the room."

"No way I'm leaving," said Robert the elder of the two.

"Me neither, if mum's going to get her arse smacked and that juicy pussy of hers fucked I wanna see it," added the younger brother Ian with a grin. "She screams so loud when dad smacks her."

"Yeah," said Robert with a laugh she even screams when I put her over my knee."

"Okay, okay," said Joanne McKenna giving in. "Just let's get it over with."

A thought occurred to Kenneth as he looked around to decide just who should help him punish Joanne McKenna. If her husband and both of her boys spanked her then there was probably a little masochism in her make-up. With that in mind, and knowing that both he and Marc would be involved in both the spanking and the fucking he looked straight at his father-in-law.

"What about it George how would you like a chance to join Marc and I in giving this bitch a little of what she deserves?"

"Just let me at her." He indicated her husband. "I got this bastard's nuts, it's only fair I get a chance at the bitches arse and cunt!"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.