Emma Two

by White Wolff

Copyright© 2005 by White Wolff

Erotica Sex Story: A sequel to 'A Walk Home' as requested by numerous readers.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   First   .

This story is a follow on from 'The Walk Home'. Originally I intended to leave the story as complete, but after many emails, for which I thank you, I decided to pick it up again. Hope you approve.

If you haven't read the first story then I suggest you do, though I have tried to make this stand on its own

WW


Emma walked home from Wolff's house slowly. True she'd had no rush to be home but that wasn't the reason; that was down to her first sexual contact.

For a long time the thirteen-year-old had wondered about boys and the things that dangled between their legs, but had never had the opportunity or the daring to do anything about it. When her friend, Emma Jameson had told her that she used to look at Wolff's willy when she was only eight, she became immensely jealous, jealous enough, in fact to ask Wolff to show her his willy. He had then surprised her by admitting that he found her attractive. She found this difficult to believe, that a full grown man, an old man really as he used to go out with her friend's mother, although she didn't see him as old, would like a skinny, no tits girl like her. She didn't believe him, especially when he said he liked her red hair, but she still found it nice to be so admired.

When she'd gone into his house with him, she'd only intended to look at his willy and leave. True, once there, to make him show it she'd agreed to show him the bumps that passed for her tits, but she didn't think that was much of a deal to a grown man. When he'd taken her upstairs and kissed her, everything changed for her. It was her first proper kiss and it made her feel extra special. He didn't rush to her tits as she instinctively knew boys at school would have done if they'd been in the same position, he'd just slowly undressed her, kissing and admiring as he went. The thrill of being desired by a grown man was immense but what went through her when he kissed her nipple was indescribable.

She distinctly remembered grinning her agreement for him to carry on undressing her, surprisingly though, she'd felt no embarrassment at all standing naked as he openly admired her; in fact she'd revelled in his appreciation.

She'd felt wonderfully cocooned in his arms as he picked her up and laid her on the bed, from where she watched him undress. She'd gasped as his erection was exposed; she'd never thought that they were that big. She had just had to hold it, further amazed at its heat and the firmness below the skin.

All thoughts of his sex were soon shunted to the back of her mind when his mouth travelled her body to her naughty bits. She had on a few recent occasions, brought herself to orgasm with her fingers, but the pleasure from his tongue was overwhelming and her climax, when it arrived, was by far the greatest she'd ever had.

When Wolff had asked to make love to her she'd thought about how big he was and panicked, acting like a little schoolgirl to the only adult who didn't treat her as one. She'd been ashamed of her childish behaviour, yet was also scared of taking that final step, as like all young girls she had heard of how painful the first time usually was.

When she'd got back to her empty home she'd ran upstairs and undressed. She'd lain down on her small bed and touched herself, where Wolff had done, reliving the moment. Her orgasm this time was better than she'd managed before but was nowhere near as intense as with Wolff. She'd known then that she'd wanted more of Wolff touching her, but even though Wolff had not tried to force or persuade her she'd been certain that a man would expect to go all the way.

'Was she prepared to do that?' was the question she'd needed to answer.

She hadn't known. She'd wondered what it would be like to have his 'cock' (she'd smiled as she'd used his expression) inside her. She'd had absolutely nothing to guide her, so she'd decided to experiment by putting something up her cunt. She giggled as she used the swear word, even to herself, but new of no other word to describe that particular part of her anatomy, other than 'naughty bits' and that seemed too childish given what she was thinking. What to use though? A carrot was her first thought but quickly discarded as being too rough and big. In the end she decided on a bulbous pen she had. It was a lot smaller than Wolff's cock but it was smooth with no sharp edges to hurt her. She'd already been wet from her earlier orgasm so the pen entered her quite easily. It wasn't long though before she'd felt it push against the thin membrane of her hymen.

'Here goes!' she'd thought and pushed the pen further inside her. The pain, although expected still came as a surprise. It was intense, but she'd soon realised, fleeting as almost immediately it began to subside. She'd kept the pen inside her for a while but derived no pleasure from it, so slowly withdrew it. She'd cleaned the blood from it and lay back down on her bed.

'Am I still a virgin?' she thought.

Just then she heard her mother call her so she dressed and went down to greet her.

'Hi sweetheart.' Her mother said as she switched the TV on. As usual with her mum, the words were right but they were said with little or no feeling. The rest of the evening continued in the normal way apart from Emma's continual question of her virginity bouncing around her mind.

That night, as soon as she was in bed she began to touch herself, rubbing her clit and gently probing her vagina. After a little stroking her finger went in easy enough, past where the protective barrier had been broken. It was a little tender but did not really hurt. She did notice that, this time, it was quite pleasurable, not as much as playing with her clit, but nice all the same. It was then that she decided to let Wolff put his cock in her.

With that decision made the thirteen-year-old went to sleep.

After Emma had left my house the reality of what had done hit me hard. I'd had sex with an underage girl, ok not full sex, but enough I was sure to get me sent down. Slowly I walked to my back door and opened it; even though my mind was distracted I still had the sense to stand aside as Judy, my gorgeous border collie, came bounding in. Grabbing her brush I sat down on the 'fuss' chair. It was an old leather Chesterfield which is where I always sat to give Judy some fuss and attention. It was the only chair she was allowed on, and she knew it. I normally find grooming my dog so relaxing, but that day it wasn't enough to make forget the previous hour or so.

I went to an all boys' school and was way to shy to even talk to girls until my late teens so thirteen-year-old members of the fairer sex were a complete mystery. Emma was, I suppose like her body, not a child but not quite a woman either. Her friend, Emma One as I now laughingly called her, was definitely a woman physically but probably less mature than Emma Two. I knew from when I was seeing Tracey, Emma One's mum, that she was devoted to her daughter, whereas Emma Two's parents seemed, shall we say, less ideal, leaving her to virtually bring herself up. That probably accounted for her more mature attitude. It was an attitude that I hoped would save me, for I was quite certain that Emma would keep what had happened to herself.

One thing that I had great difficulty coming to terms with was just how turned on I'd been with the teenager. I hoped that she would come back but I also prayed that she wouldn't. I was also quite glad that it was a Friday, which meant no work and no clients for a couple of days, long enough I hoped to get my head straight.

That weekend was fine, I soon forget my trepidation, and when Monday came around was my normal self. That was until around four thirty that afternoon when there was a knock at my door. I didn't hear the knock, I never do, but I always hear Judy's mad barking wherever I was in the house. I also recognised the difference in her according to who it was; strangers got a deeper warning bark, friends at least those she liked, got an excited cry, whilst just a few received a loud growl. This was one of the middle ones so I was quite relaxed as I opened the door.

'Hi Wolff!' said a very timid young voice.

I looked at Emma and saw that she was dressed in identical, if not actually the same, clothes as before, the only difference in her appearance was that, because the day was quite a bit cooler, she was wearing her school blazer and that her fabulous hair was in a ponytail.

I swiftly stepped aside to let her come in, partly to show the nervous youngster that I was glad to see her, which despite everything I was, but also, selfishly, so no one would see her at my door.

'You said I could come again, ' she said in explanation; as she knelt down to give Judy her due love. Once more I noticed how her young face lit up when she was giving and receiving the unconditional love that only dogs seem truly capable of. I looked down at her, and felt butterflies in my stomach. I pictured her naked body and recalled the intensity of my desire. I was amazed at just how this woman child had gotten under my skin. I wondered what, if anything, would happen this time. Would she just want to talk or did she want to continue her sexual adventure.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.