Watching While Fucking - Cover

Watching While Fucking

by Tom Land

Copyright© 2005 by Tom Land

Erotica Sex Story: Wes and Amber invite another couple, Rod and Anne, along for a double date. It's amazing what having another couple naked on a blanket nearby can do to make your own fuck with your date totally erotic.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

Anne and Rod had paired up with Wesley and Amber on a double date. Anne and Rod hadn't known quite what to expect from the other couple since this was the first time they'd doubled with them, but they soon found out that Wes and Amber were so fucking sexy and hot together that it was an impetus for them to get it on much more quickly and more lustily than they might have otherwise. In fact, it was unlikely that Anne and Rod would have gotten that bold and intimate in front of Wes and Amber unless they'd initiated that sort of sexual play. But, once Anne and Rod began to see that Wes and Amber were going to get it on, it was a matter of time until they joined them in doing it, too.

They'd gone to a ballgame together, and then Wes had driven them out to a secluded spot in the country where they could have privacy all night long if they wanted. As soon as Wes parked his car they were in, he and Amber got out and pulled two large blankets from the trunk. Wes spread one for his girlfriend and he tossed the other one over to Rod so he and Anne could put theirs wherever they wanted to have fun. Wes and Amber didn't waste any time worry about what the other couple intended to do or were doing; they'd come out there to fuck and they quickly started undressing each other and then moved straight into kissing and licking and intensely arousing foreplay that soon has Wes's cock jutting hotly from his crotch and Amber's pussy so wet she knew Wes could easily mount and fuck her as soon as he was ready.

Wes was a medium height guy and Amber was quite a bit shorter than him, but they'd never let their height differences get in the way of fucking. Anyone who thought having one partner much shorter than the other had any effect on their ability to fuck together simply didn't know what they were talking about. Wes had never found any problems kissing or fucking or playing with Amber in any way he wanted to, and her only problem was that Wes was blessed with a very large thick cock and she sometimes had a bit of a problem getting all of him inside her. But, usually Amber was so horny and wet that having Wes's cock entering her pussy was easy and then he'd proceed to fuck her tight hot young pussy until they both exploded in orgasms.

Wes was soon naked except for his briefs and when Anne and Rod looked over at the other couple, they easily saw Wes's big hardon pressing out tightly against the front of his briefs. Rod and Anne got their blanket situated a little distance away from where Wes and Amber had put theirs but still close enough that they could clearly see everything Wes and Amber were doing, even though it was dark outside. The moon was shining bright and the light was more than sufficient to see the sexiness of Amber and Wes as they got ready to have sex.

Anne and Rod were standing there, feeling a bit self-conscious since they'd never been with another couple at the same time they were having sex. To cover up their own reticence at getting naked, they stood and watched while Wes and Amber started getting it on. Wes got Amber out of her clothes and then he removed her bra and panties and he let her slide down onto her knees in front of him and she was soon stroking his big cock and playing with his balls as she took his hardon in her mouth and began sucking and licking him. Wes loved it, and he felt his erection growing into total hardness and readiness as his sexy girlfriend got him to his highest level of sexual arousal. Then, Wes pushed Amber back onto her naked back and he got down between her spread thighs, quickly burying his face in her sexy shaved pussy. Rod loved seeing that Amber's pussy was baby smooth and Wes quickly began slurping and kissing her naked hotness until Amber started to moan and buck her naked ass up from the blanket as he soon had her in the throes of an orally-generated cum. Then, Wes looked over and saw Rod and Anne watching and said, "You guys had better get busy; Amber and I are way ahead of you at this point," and he got Amber situated comfortably on the blanket and then he moved between her splayed thighs, guiding the head of his hardon in between her legs and when he felt his cockhead hit her wet pussy lips, Wes pushed forward, looking down to see his cock popping into Amber's tight hot pussy as he let go and moved further on top of her naked body lying there underneath him. Wes soon had his dick fully wet and lubricated from Amber's wet pussy and he began to fuck her good. Amber was moaning from how sexy and good it felt having Wes inside her and he occasionally locked his lips over her perky aroused nipples as his naked white ass flashed up and down while he pistoned his cock in and out of her body.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.