Two Drunken Wives Stories - Cover

Two Drunken Wives Stories

by JAX

Copyright© 2005 by JAX

Erotica Sex Story: another two short stories, this time about drunken wives.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   .

Drunk

Don't you just love it when a woman has just one drink more than she can handle? She goes from that giggly silly person to 'Oh god my head hurts what the fuck did I get up to last night?'

I can remember the first time it happened to me. We had been seeing Jane for some months now and had been sexually active for most of the time. She was just how I like my women, slim but with curves. If you listen to her, she would say her legs are too short and her bust too big for her slim frame. I'm not arguing, but to me she's a perfect package.

"What shall I wear?" she asked, as she stared at her reflection while holding up her black dress against her naked body.

For some seconds my mind was elsewhere as I looked at her naked back.

"For god sake, stop ogling my butt and help me decide," she snapped.

"I always like you in that white dress," I said.

"Yeah and I know why," she said but with a giggle in her voice. "It's so low it shows most of my bust."

"Nothing wrong with your bust," I praised.

"Yeah, in the right place and that's not in front of a lot of leering men," she said. "How about this one?" she asked holding up yet another dress.

In the end, she settled for a simple button-up design which I like as I can undo the buttons and get at her tits.

"No bra though," I said forcefully.

"Yeah, ok," she agreed giggling sexily.

"Right, let's have a look," I said as she posed for me

"Fucking perfect," I whistled, "just one more thing."

I stepped forward and undid just one more button making it three undone.

"Hey, that's too many," she said looking down at herself.

"No way, girl," I snarled, "now get your arse moving or the party will be over before we get there."


The place was crowded when we got there and after fighting my way to the bar I got her a large white wine with a slug of vodka in it and a Pepsi for me as I was driving.

"Drink up," I encouraged.

We danced for a bit and I got a couple of refills for us both.

"You're the most beautiful girl here," I whispered in her ear while we danced close.

"Other than that busty blonde over there that's almost wearing that dress," she said with a giggle.

"What blonde?" I asked in all innocence.

Oh, I had seen her all right, how could you miss with her big tits hanging out of her dress?

"No competition," I said.

"Yeah, right," she giggled, "so why are half the guys here drooling over her?"

"She's got nothing you haven't got in spades," I said, reaching between our bodies and squeezing her tits.

"Stop that," she hissed.

Not drunk enough, yet, I thought, more wine and vodka required.

"Here, drink this," I said handing over another full glass.

This time, when I fondled her tits she didn't say anything but just held me closer.

"Best tits in the room," I whispered in her ear, while I undid another button.

Now I could get my hand inside the front of her dress and squeeze her naked flesh.

After a few minutes, a faster number came on and I left her dancing alone to the raw beat; Shit, what a sight. The busty blonde couldn't leave it, couldn't have some other women steal her thunder, no, she had to come over and compete on the dance floor.

"Shit, will you look at those two," said a guy standing next to me.

To anyone of discerning tastes there was no contest. One was a busty bimbo while the other was a class act, just a little too drunk to act like a lady she was. Just as soon as the music changed to a slower beat there was a rush to take them in their arms. Now, I'm not the sort of guy who is obsessively possessive with his possessions, god, try saying that after a few drinks. Anyway, I find it a thrill to share what one has, my car, my tools or even my girl, not that I planned to share her tonight. No, tonight she was going to get my hard cock right where it would do the most good.

"Excuse me, gents," I said.

"Hey, wait your turn," her present partner objected.

"It's always my turn," I said forcefully. "She's my girlfriend, she came with me and I plan for her to leave with me, too."

"Shit," he said and meekly moved off.

The blonde bimbo was his next target.

"You're a sexy slut," I whispered in her ear.

"Too right," she slurred.

We danced to the slow music for a few minutes when I noticed the dance floor had suddenly emptied.

'What the fuck?' I thought.

"What's gong on?" I asked a passing guy.

"Doreen's been taken to one of the bedrooms," he whispered, "Drunk out of her brain."

"Who's Doreen?" I asked.

"You know, blonde with the big tits," he said then hurried on.

"Sounds like fun," I whispered, "shall we go and watch?"

"I want to be fucked," Jane slurred.

"Later," I promised.

It was only a small room and with ten people inside it was full. I looked around and there were three women along with all the men.

"Harder," came a cry from the bed.

Her dress top was around her middle and her legs were wide apart and a large guy was pumping between them. I looked over Jane's shoulder to watch the action while I pushed my hands under her dress to cup her breasts.

"Shit," whispered Jane as she too watched the action before her.

"Want some of that?" I asked.

She didn't reply, she just nodded.

"Let's go," I suggested, after the guard had changed between the Bimbo's legs.

We got as far as the landing before I pushed her up against the wall and kissed her, my hands ranging over her body. I unbuttoned all her remaining buttons to get at her naked flesh.

"Fuck me," she said.

I was half a mind to do the deed right there, but sanity returned and I took her hand and pulled her downstairs and out into the garden. We passed quite a few people on the way and they couldn't fail to notice her dress open and flapping in the wind exposing her near naked body.

I didn't just remove her knickers, I ripped them from her body.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.