The Year 2012: Comeuppance - Cover

The Year 2012: Comeuppance

by Krosis of the Collective

Copyright© 2005 by Krosis of the Collective

Erotica Sex Story: Marie finally gets revenge on her sister. The Internet is a wonderful thing...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Science Fiction   Humor   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   .

This story is the property of the author. It may be redistributed, copied and stored without changes, though it is not to be used by commercial entities. Using this material in any commercial publication, including websites, without the express permission of the author, will be followed up with legal action. This fictional story was written for the entertainment of adults and should not be viewed by those under the legal age.

This is a story of casual, unprotected sex, and is a work of fiction. In real life, use a condom, damnit! Unwanted babies, HIV and all sorts of lesser sexual diseases await the idiot who "dips his wick" or "rides the rod" with impunity and without protection.


The year 2012 seems so far away and yet so close. It is the world of tomorrow, created from the seeds of today...


Marie took long, measured breaths, pretending to be asleep as she heard her bedroom door open. Her older sister Crystal peeked into the dark room, paused, then quietly closed the door again.

Marie threw off the covers. She knew what her sister was doing: making sure she wouldn't be interrupted while she engaged in some cybersex with her online "beau".

After Crystal's boyfriend Andrew had left for university, telling her in no uncertain terms that it was over, she had retreated to the Internet. Crystal couldn't go to university because of her poor grades -- even the local college wouldn't take her. Depressed, she had shut herself in her room and only came out for meals. Crystal's previously trim figure had fleshed out a bit from lack of activity; she wasn't fat, but was definitely curvier than when she had been in school, and her breasts had grown rounder. Still, she complained she felt fat, so didn't go out. It was a vicious circle, one that Marie was taking advantage of.

She pulled out her sister's old computer, now hers. Stupid Crystal hadn't properly deleted her old e-mail from it, so Marie was able to uncover evidence of Crystal bragging to her friends about her dirty little schemes, including tricking her little sister Marie into getting pregnant not once, but twice in the last two years. Due to Marie being underage, the Child Benefit Fund of $10,000 tax-free dollars, ratified into law by President-for-Life Bush in 2009, went to her parents, who gave older sister Crystal a couple of nice "kickbacks": a leather jacket and a new computer, respectively, the latter of which she was using right now.

Marie flipped open the screen and waited for it to boot. Stupid old thing; 12 seconds to load the operating system? Pitiful. Crystal's newer one loaded in 7.

Marie logged into the virtual reality web site her sister frequented. She had gotten quite good at tracking her sister's movements, thanks to the keylogging program she had installed weeks ago when the older girl had taken one of her rare excursions out of the house. Crystal had been hanging out in some XXX virtual rooms, sounding quite pitiful, looking for a virtual fuck. Marie had created a male persona: a young soldier named Bob who was fighting the war in Turkey, fleshing him out with a picture of a handsome jarhead she found online and a musclebound avatar in the virtual world. Crystal had jumped at him, and they had sent steamy text messages back and forth. Marie counted in her head; they had had cybersex about a dozen times by now. She knew what made a woman feel good, so her descriptions of their virtual sex had been particularly... effective. Often she would hear Crystal crying out in orgasm as their session came to a close.

But this embarrassing secret wasn't enough. Crystal had to pay for ruining Marie's life and saddling her with two unwanted pregnancies. She loved both her children, Larry and Bernadette, very much, but was glad they were off with their grandparents visiting family for the weekend. It gave her the opportunity to complete her months-long scheme.

\Hey, sexy, \ she typed to Crystal. She had managed to avoid using the camera and voice chat options over the weeks by telling her "girlfriend" that live feeds weren't allowed in the military camps. She typed under her covers so the keyboard noise and monitor glow were stifled.

/Hi hon, / Crystal replied. /God, I'm so horny. I hate that we can only do this once a week./

\Me too, babe, but net privileges are only on Saturdays. Did you get my package?\ Marie typed back.

/Yeah, and it's awesome. USB 3.0 and wireless! I've never seen anything like it. I'm gonna plug the receiver in now./

Score! Marie thought to herself. She had been able to buy an expensive pair of sex toys online by scrimping and saving her allowance, one a wireless USB-powered dildo/belt harness and the other a vagina counterpart. They had set her back a bit, but they were going to be worth it. There was a particular reason she had manoeuvred her sister into this situation on this particular day, and she was going to enjoy her revenge.

The sex toys were the ultimate in teledildonics. The dildo would be inserted into the woman's vagina and its belt harness would manipulate it via streaming data from its vagina counterpart on the other side of the network connection. Once the man put on his belt and inserted his penis into the fake vagina, its internal sensors would get an accurate picture of what to make the remote dildo do. As the woman pushed or pulled on the dildo or squeezed her vaginal walls, the dildo would send the remote vagina data on how to apply comparable pressure to the man's penis. "The next best thing to being there" was the product's motto.

Of course, Marie didn't have a penis. She pulled out another dildo, this one quite primitive in comparison, but it would do the job.

\You ready, babe?\ typed Marie, wedging the fake vagina into her bed's headboard and holding the dildo at the ready.

The response was delayed. /Just getting into it./ Then, after about 30 seconds: /OK, I'm ready/.

Marie put the dildo at the entrance to the fake pussy and swirled it around the edge. She typed, \Can you feel this, Cryssie? I want to fuck you.\

/Holy shit I can feel it Bob! Oh yes pls put it in/

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.