Frank The Carer

by Alistair Acorn

Copyright© 2005 by Alistair Acorn

Erotica Sex Story: Unemployed and finding no work Frank takes up the role of carer to an elderly aunt that no one wants to even visit because of her moods. Frank through time changes that, but too late.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Aunt   Size   .

Copyright© 2003

Since I was unemployed and had about as much prospect of getting a job as a snowball has surviving in hell. I took the task of carer for my old great aunt.

It wasn't that she was ill she was as healthy as a horse and pushing eighty years old. It was she didn't like to stay in her house alone at night since my uncle died.

Aunt Molly was a pain in the arse; she was one of those women who complained about anything and everything. Since my great uncle died she has told everyone she wants to die. She is also a devout Catholic and goes to church two or three times a week and twice on Sundays. This is the other pain with her.

Now why would I go and stay with someone like her? Well I got an additional payment from Social Services for doing this task over and above my normal benefit. All I had to do was be in the house between nine at night and nine the next morning, but I moved in to my own room just to keep out of her way.

It was my mother who pressurized me in doing this task, for Uncle Richard was her mother's brother. This wasn't a difficult task; it was just the constant complaining my aunt kept up. The good point was this was a rich suburb with loads of rich old single women and I was partial to older women.

I was almost thirty years of age and I have a good nest egg tucked away, which I have acquired from my elderly women friends, they are always appreciative for any attention you will give them. One would be surprised the number of those women who are just begging for attention no matter how little.

One I had to exclude from that category was my aunt Molly, I think she thought a cock was just for pissing with. The problem with her was, she had never done a days work in her life, my uncle took care of all the bills and made all the decisions. All she had to do was look after his house. Now when he died she had no concept of the value of money, drive a car or even how to write out a cheque. In other words she was useless and afraid to be alone.

Her own son had stayed with her for six months, but he moved out because of her constant moaning and complaining; now it was my turn. The only difference between him and I was he wasn't interested in older women and he was far older than me.

I have been living here for a month now and I was beginning to become acquainted with the people who lived in the immediate area. In fact I hardly saw my aunt.

Winter was upon us and we had lots of lightening and thunder. The one thing that frightened my aunt was the thunder. The last two nights we had low rumbling thunder, when it happened she was banging on my bedroom door. Then I had to rise, go out and hold her, because she was shaking that much.

To-night we really had the lot, flashing lightening, thunder right overhead and lashing rain. Again the banging on the door, so up I got, she was standing outside my bedroom shaking. "Look Aunty, you heard what the weather man said, we can expect this to last all night. Now I have no intention of standing out here holding onto you just because of a little noise. Go back to bed you are quite safe, I'm just through here."

"No I'm not going back to my room; I want you to stay with me."

"I'll tell you what I'll come and lie down on the bed with you, and then you won't be alone."

"I'm not having you in my bed, what would people say me having you in bed beside me."

"Who the hell would know anyway, nobody comes to see you anyway, you moan that much. So if that doesn't suit you then go back to bed."

Then there was a bright flash and almost instantly a loud crash, she hugged my arm. "Oh alright, but not under the bedding," she said.

"Look, if you think I'm lying on top without any bedding and freeze my balls off then think again."

"Must you swear; well alright, but keep to the other side of the bed," she condescended.

I took her hand and led her back into her room, I took the right side and she got in the left as far over as she could. I turned my back on her and fell asleep oblivious to the storm. When I woke up in the morning I was still in the same place, but she was hard up against my back with her right arm over my chest. So much for her wanting to stay as far apart as possible I thought.

Whilst lying there I knew she was awake, her breathing confirmed it. "So I was some comfort to you was I, at least I was able to get a nights sleep."

"Yes I must admit it was comforting having you in bed and you did behave yourself," she said.

"You really fancy yourself, do you think everyone wants to jump into your knickers, well believe me you are quite safe as far as I am concerned."

Still the arm didn't move, but she moved a bit closer and I felt her lower belly on my bottom, we were like two spoons in a drawer. If she felt comfortable like that then I couldn't care less.

I rose at my usual time of seven o'clock and padded back to my room, shaved and showered and by that time she had got up, laid out my cereal and made the coffee. This in itself was rare, for she never usually got up until nine. I went outside and brought in the paper for it was still pouring with rain. It was obvious that the rain was in for the day, because the clouds were low and black.

In fact today she hardly complained about anything and for the first time since I came to live here, she didn't want to die, well she never came out with it. I took her to church and waited outside. We gave another old lady a drive back that lived two doors up, but we only exchanged names and pleasantries.

Again the weather was for showers and a possible thunder storm occurring over-night.

"Maybe you had better come in and sleep in my bed to-night Frank. I will feel a lot more comfortable."

"Yea OK, if that will make you feel safer," I replied. Only half listening.

This went on for all the next week, purely because the presenter said there could be a possible thunder storm. I was beginning to suspect she wanted me to sleep there all the time. Maybe she felt safer with me closer than in my own bed.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.