Kind Deed - Cover

Kind Deed

by Alistair Acorn

Copyright© 2005 by Alistair Acorn

Erotica Sex Story: While flat sitting for a friend I was asked to help one of the neighbours out the way my friend helped her while she visited her husband in a hospice. Now I have volunteered to flat sit for him any time.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Size   .

Copyright© January 2005

I was on a week's leave, flat sitting for a friend. I would rather have been at home, but I unfortunately was caught shafting the mother of our next-door neighbour and I and warned to stay away for a while. I can't see why, for the old woman was enjoying having my monster cock rove up her. If it was the first time I'd shafted her I could understand the fuss, but I'd been shafting the old woman for the past year and a half.

I don't get many opportunities to sink my cock into a willing female, because of my physical size both body and penis. I am 178cms and weigh 110kg with a cock that would make a donkey envious. So finding a woman who is willing to accommodate me is difficult, that was why old Mrs. Taylor was like an angel from heaven. Why her daughter got in such a tizz I've no idea, maybe she was jealous of her mother.

I was into my second last day and was just beginning to climb up the wall when there was a knock at the front door. Standing there was a woman in her forties or fifties; I'd seen her in the foyer and in the lifts so I knew she was from this building.

"Your friend told me you were flat sitting for him. He used to watch over my mother when I had to go visit my husband in the Hospice, I was wondering if you would oblige also?"

"Why what's up with your mother, can't she look after herself while you are out?"

"She suffers from Alzheimer's and dementia. She is no problem, John and she got on fine together."

"How long will you be?"

"Four hours at the outside, it depends on catching connecting busses."

"Yea, bring her down. If John and her got on then I suppose I will as well."

Ten minutes later there was another knock at the door and standing with the woman was an older version of her, dressed in a floral dress with short sleeves. She had a three-string pearl necklace on and no other jewellery, not even rings. Her hair was almost white, thick and wavy, down to her neck.

"My mothers name is Jean, just let her watch TV and she will be happy, preferably the cartoons. I will be as quick as I can."

"Don't rush, take your time. I'm not going anywhere, so Jean will be company for me," I said as she left towards the lift. I had just closed the door before I realised I didn't even know her name, or what apartment she lived in.

"Hi Jean I'm Stefan," I said to the old woman as she sat with her knees close together sitting on the edge of the sofa.

"Where's John, he makes me happy?" She asked.

"How does John make you happy?" I asked but not very enthusiastic.

"We play dogs, I like dogs. You know I had a dog once, I can't remember when, but it was a nice dog."

"And how did John play dogs with you?" For it beat me how anyone could possibly play dogs.

She got down on the carpet on her hands and knees and looked up at me. "Like this, then John got behind me and made me happy." She said lifting her dress up over her wide hips, showing me her cotton panties.

I suddenly twigged what he had been doing; the bastard fucked her doggy style. "Surely you took your knickers off Jean?"

"Oh no, john always took them off, he wouldn't let me take them off, he said it was his job."

"Want me to take your knickers off and then play doggies?"

"Will you, oh that will be lovely, just like John." She said all excited.

"No I don't think it will be like John done it," I replied for I knew John had a cock almost half my size. I slipped my hand up the side of her hips and drew them down. She turned on her back and lifted her legs so I could slip them up her legs. There revealed was her bushy hair. Without asking, she returned to her hands and knees.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.