Amanda - Cover

Amanda

Copyright© 2005 by NicholasG

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A happily married couple expand their love life to include their friends. Character driven so dont expect a lot in the way of storyline/plot. A potentially open ended series of (I hope) interesting and exciting adventures that will probably continue for ever!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Slow  

Claire and I must have fallen asleep almost instantly because the next thing I was aware of was Robin tiptoeing across the room with coffee. He saw I was awake and came to give me a good morning kiss,

"Morning darling," he said. "Did you sleep well?"

"Mmmm eventually."

I felt Claire move next to me,

"Hey, don't I get a kiss?" she asked.

"Give her a kiss Robin," I laughed. "She will be unbearable at work all day if you don't."

He leaned over me to kiss her,

"Good morning Claire, and did you sleep well too?"

"Like a log, that wife of yours wore me out last night!"

"I take it the two of you had a good night then?" he asked.

"Very!" we both replied together then burst out laughing.

"Well I have to get to work," he said.

He went but not before Claire and I each got another kiss though.

"Claire hugged me and said,

"He's really cool about this isn't he?" then she grinned "and I did remember right he is a good kisser!"

"Hey, that's my husband you're talking about!" I laughed, "So is he a better kisser than me?"

She grinned

"Let's see," she leaned towards me and our lips met. Softly at first but then our mouths opened and we were kissing and licking each others lips our tongues twisting around each other. Her hands came up to hold my head as she kissed me harder.

"Oh I definitely think you are a better kisser," she said. "I don't know if I will be able to keep my hands off you at work today!"

I was not sure I wanted her to keep her hands off me but I thought I had better not tell her that. Instead, I said,

"You go and have the first shower; I'd better lend you some clean undies too, unless you thought to bring some?"

She giggled

"I did forget to bring any, I've always wanted to get into your panties but that wasn't quite what I had in mind!"

I laughed

"You are a rude girl! One clean pair of knickers and tights coming up. I'll leave them on the bed for you."

She gave me a last lingering kiss then went into the bathroom for her shower. I went to the dressing table and pulled open my knicker draw. I started rummaging through the draw looking for some panties for Claire. I chuckled to myself as I realised I was unconsciously looking for ones I thought she would look sexy in. Then I had an even naughtier thought and picked out a black thong style pair of panties for her. It was part of a set Robin had bought for me last Christmas and I was sure he would appreciate me lending them to Claire. I grinned to myself and added a pair of black lace topped hold up stockings; Robin always likes me to wear them when we are together. He says he loves knowing I am always accessible and I wanted to see if I would feel the same when Claire was wearing them. I picked out a matching outfit for myself then went downstairs to make some more coffee. I heard her come out of the shower and called upstairs,

"Coffee is served. My turn for the shower."

Claire was wrapped in a towel when I walked through the bedroom to the bathroom. I had a lovely hot shower and when I came back into the bedroom, I stopped for a moment. Claire was sitting at the dressing table doing her make up wearing just the panties and stockings. God she looked sexy! She saw me in the mirror and smiled.

"I like your choice of underwear," she said.

"Robin always says I look really sexy in stockings," I said "and I can see why now. You look good enough to eat!"

"Mmmm I hope you will be eating me later then!" she winked at me.

I walked over and cupped her chin in my hand, I tilted her head back and looked into her eyes then kissed her softly,

"You can count on it," I said.

Work was really busy at first and Claire and I hardly had time to say two words to each other, we did not even manage to get our break together. I had my break first and had been back at work for about an hour when Claire returned from hers. She glanced around quickly then grabbed my hand and led me to the store cupboard. We shut the door and were instantly kissing each other.

"God I have wanted to do that all day," she said.

"So have I!"

She slipped something into my pocket as she left saying

"See what you do to me."

I put my hand in my pocket and pulled out a little ball of cloth. Unrolling it I realised it was the panties I had lent her, and they were more than a little damp. Without thinking, I lifted them to my face and smelt her on them. The scent of her excitement was just too much for me and I felt myself get very wet.

I walked back out and caught up with her

"You bitch!" I laughed. "I'm going to have to go to the ladies now!"

She just grinned at me.

I wasn't joking. The scent of her on the panties and the knowledge that she was walking around without them had left me needing to play with myself. I walked to the ladies and as soon as I was in there and the cubicle door was shut behind me, I was tugging my panties down. I sat on the toilet panties round my ankles and skirt hoisted to my waist. My hand dived between my thighs, god I needed this. I was amazed how wet I was my fingers almost disappeared inside me. I fingered myself for a moment then drew my wet fingers up to rub my clitoris. I managed to kick one foot out of my panties and spread my legs wider rubbing myself frantically. I leant back and lifted my legs to put my feet against the door. I was coming almost immediately waves of pleasure rushing through me. I was panting and moaning as I came. I tidied myself up a bit and walked out into the main part of the ladies to find Claire waiting for me.

"Sounded like you needed that!"

"Not as much as I need you," I said kissing her. This time I slipped my now soaking panties into her pocket.

Work was a little quieter now and a couple of times Claire walked past me and just gently stroked my bottom. I got my own back a few minutes before the end of our shift though. She was leaning over the counter talking on the phone and I was sitting at the desk a few feet away. I leaned over, slid my hand up the inside of her thigh, and gently caressed her pussy. Once she put the phone down, she turned to me laughing.

"I am going to get you for that!"

On the way home, she turned to me

"Can I stay with you again tonight?"

"You can stay any night you want to," I replied.

"In that case can we stop at my flat so I can get some clothes and things? I can't keep wearing your knickers."

"You didn't keep them on long," I laughed "and you got them all wet!"

She laughed and took my panties out of her pocket,

"These feel pretty damp to me too!"

I blushed

"Ok we are even on that score then."

I followed her up the stairs to her flat. As soon as we were inside, we were in each others arms kissing frantically. It still felt strange kissing someone so close to my own height, usually with men they were much taller than me. It was nice not having to crane my neck to kiss Claire!

Claire bustled about grabbing stuff and bundling it into a bag and in a few minutes, we were back in the car on our way home.

We walked indoors and without a word both of us slipped our uniforms off and hung them up side by side.

"I can see why you like Robin's rules," she said. "I'm getting used to them already." She looked down at herself

"Am I allowed to keep the stockings on?"

"I was going to. I'm sure that's naked enough to satisfy Robin."

"Tonight we will keep the door open," she said "I think we ought not to keep Robin out any more."

I hugged her

"Thank you. I'm sure he wouldn't have minded one more night in the spare room but he would much rather be with us I expect. I am really looking forward to sharing you with him."

Then I giggled,

"The bed is quite small for three, after last Sunday Robin insisted on taking me out to buy a king-size. It should be delivered tomorrow afternoon so we will only be cramped for one night."

Just then the phone rang and I answered it,

"Oh hi Annette."

"No it's not too late. We have only just got in from work."

"Who is we?" she asked.

"Me and Claire, we've been on the late shift together so we are going to have a late supper and she will stay the night."

I heard her laugh

"With you or with Robin?"

I pretended innocence

"I don't know what you mean."

While I was talking Claire had obviously decided to get some revenge for earlier. Her lips were closed around my nipple sucking it gently. I brought my free hand up to stroke her hair.

"Anyway," said Annette "I was calling to see if you and Robin fancied coming over for a swim on Sunday."

"Just a swim?"

"Well at least a swim then see how things go."

"Sounds fine, I will check with Robin and let you know but I'm sure he will want to come over."

"Good, bring Claire too if you want,."

Claire was gently biting my nipple now pulling it with her teeth.

"Mmmm OK I will ask her."

"Fine, Wayne thought we might send out for pizza or something. What's so funny?"

"I have a story to tell you about pizza."

"What?"

Claire had switched to my other nipple now and was sucking it and licking it.

"Robin and I ordered pizza the other night and while Robin was sorting out the change with the pizza guy I walked across the kitchen in the nude. Robin got three pounds too much change!"

Annette giggled

"You two are awful, still three pounds is three pounds!"

"Right. I'd better go - we will see you Sunday, what sort of time?"

"Around four ok with you?"

"Fine we will see you then."

"OK Goodnight."

"Bye."

I put the phone down and grabbed Claire's head and pulled her head up to mine.

I kissed her hard thrusting my tongue into her mouth.

"You are a naughty girl, I ought to spank you for that!"

She grinned

"Just getting my own back for earlier, but you could spank me if you really wanted to, I might enjoy being over your knee!"

I giggled

"I'd much rather kiss your pretty bottom than spank it"

"Mmmmm that does sound more fun."

We went through into the kitchen and I made us some sandwiches, I made some for Robin too, he is always hungry when he gets home from the club. I put them in the fridge and left a note for him 'sandwiches in fridge'.

Claire grabbed the note off me and wrote something on the bottom. I took it back off her and laughed. She had added 'and sluts in the bedroom!'.

"That should be clear enough" she said.

"I think he will get the message, bet he doesn't eat the sandwiches though!"

We ate ours and then sat for a while cuddling and chatting. Her skin was so soft and silky it was lovely just feeling her pressed close against me.

"I like your shaved pussy" she said. "Was that Robin's idea too?"

"No, I was trimming it to wear that bikini last weekend and tried to do a heart shape but couldn't get it right so I ended up shaving it all off."

"It looks so sexy, and it's lovely to kiss and lick it like that."

"Robin always likes it if I shave, he says it tastes better too, but it itches when it starts to grow back so I don't do it very often."

"I love it, in fact would you do mine for me?"

"Of course anytime, it's probably easier to do another persons."

"How about now?"

"If you want me to."

She nodded.

We went upstairs and I spread a towel on the bed,

"Lie there then while I find the razors."

I went into the bathroom and got a couple of razors and Robins shaving foam. I ran down to the kitchen for a bowl of warm water.

"Ok here goes."

I used a flannel to wet her curls then sprayed a dollop of shaving foam onto them. I rubbed it in gently.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.