Amanda - Cover

Amanda

Copyright© 2005 by NicholasG

Chapter 30

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 30 - A happily married couple expand their love life to include their friends. Character driven so dont expect a lot in the way of storyline/plot. A potentially open ended series of (I hope) interesting and exciting adventures that will probably continue for ever!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Slow  

Amanda's story

I woke up on Sunday morning with bright sunlight shining on my face, for a moment I felt disoriented but a quick look around soon reminded me where I was. I had to grin, Sylvia was snuggled down between her two lovers, their arms were across her and David's hand was lightly grasping Bill's cock. Definitely a Kodak moment I thought. I slipped off the bed and yawned stretching my arms and standing on tiptoe feeling the muscles in my calves pulling tight. I crept out of the room in search of a loo, trying all the doors until I found one. With a sigh of relief I sat down, moments later as I was wiping myself there was a gentle tap on the door,

"Come in," I called.

The door opened and Sylvia came in as I stood up and flushed the toilet.

"Mind out of the way, I'm bursting."

She sat down, starting to pee before she was fully seated. I could hear her pee splashing into the bowl as I bent over to kiss her good morning.

"Did you sleep well?" she asked.

"Like a log, those two men of yours certainly know how to treat a woman."

"Well I have spent the best part of twenty years training them so they should be getting the hang of it by now."

Laughing we left the toilet and peeped in on David and Bill. When Sylvia had slipped out from between them they had rolled closer together and were both snoring in each others arms.

"They look so sweet," Sylvia laughed, "come on let's go get some coffee."

We walked arm in arm up the garden and through to the kitchen,

"I ought to phone Robin," I said. "He will probably be wondering where I am, in fact I bet he has been calling my mobile."

I found my bag and dug out my phone and laughed,

"Told you so."

The phone said I had one new message so I pressed the button and read,

'Got stuck with a stray - will put them in the spare room - see you later - Robin xx'

I wondered what he meant by a stray, probably one of the guys from work thrown out by his wife I thought.

"I'd better just have a coffee then get home," I said, "sounds as though Robin has a house guest so I ought to get there before they get up. I wouldn't want his friends finding out I've been out all night."

"That's a shame, you fell asleep before us last night and David and Bill were busy plotting what do to you this morning."

"Tell them they will have to wait a day or two, I'm sure you wont mind taking my place this morning."

Sylvia gave me a broad grin,

"Oh no, not in the slightest."

She passed me a cup of coffee and we sat at the kitchen table.

"How did your afternoon go?" I asked her.

"Fabulous, I've missed those little sessions since the end of last season."

"Did you get your knickers torn off?"

"Oh yes!" she winked, "and my bottom bruised from being bounced on the hard ground! I love it when David has just finished a match. He's all sweaty and hot and dirty but most of all he's just so pumped up on adrenalin from the match. He gets so forceful and fucks me so hard."

It sounded lovely, and I said so. Sylvia gave me a roguish grin and asked,

"Would you like it to be you waiting in the car for him next week?"

"I'd love it, but it's your game, I wouldn't want to upset anyone."

"I wouldn't be upset, and David certainly wouldn't, he says you are one of the best fucks he's ever had."

I blushed a little, it still seemed odd to have a woman telling me how much her husband enjoyed fucking me.

"He's a pretty good fuck himself," I replied.

I was imagining him throwing me to the ground, lifting my skirt, tearing off my knickers, forcing my legs apart and taking me hard and fast, not making love to me, just using me to satisfy his powerful lust. My pussy was damp just thinking of it.

"He is isn't he, tell me," she paused a moment, "do you like anal?"

"I've only let recently Robin do that for the first time, it was good though. Why?"

"Bill and David were thinking of doing you together next time, one in front and one behind."

That got my pussy even wetter.

"Have they done that to you?"

"Lots of times, I love it, and so do they."

"I think I would like to try it, but they would need to be really gentle with me."

"Don't worry, I'll make sure they are, I won't let them start until I've made sure you are ready for it."

I finished my coffee,

"I'd better make a move then, let you go and wake them up."

"Ok, call me in the week, it's time I met this husband of yours."

"Yes it is, he's due a weekend off next week so maybe I'll bring him along."

I went upstairs to retrieve my dress, on an impulse I opened the door to the darkroom and looked inside, the room smelt of sex. I guessed it had seen plenty of use last night while I was in the summerhouse with Bill and David. I had a sudden mental picture of Robin in the darkroom with Sylvia, me, David and Bill and my pussy got wetter still. I decided that Robin and I ought to throw a party soon, I was sure Robin could figure out a way to blackout the spare bedroom. Thinking of the spare room reminded me of Robin's message. It was still early so I should be able to get home before Robin's 'stray' realised I had been out all night. I said goodbye to Sylvia telling her to kiss David and Bill for me, although I thought she would be kissing them anyway very soon.

I drove home in the early morning sunshine, the roads were clear this early on a Sunday so it wasn't long before I was parking outside the house and creeping in quietly. Keeping my dress on just in case I slipped my shoes off and tiptoed up the stairs, looking along the corridor I could see that the spare room door was closed.

'Made it in time, ' I thought as I quietly opened the bedroom door. The bedclothes were pulled right up so all I could see was Robin's head on the pillow and resting on his shoulder the top of another head. I couldn't see anything of the other person except some short dark hair. Smiling to myself I slipped out of my dress and slid into the bed beside Robin. As I lifted the covers I got a shock, the dark hair belonged to Sara from Robin's office. She appeared to be naked and was cuddled up to Robin's side one arm across his chest. I assumed she was the 'stray' he had brought home last night and wondered how she had managed to get from the spare room into my husband's bed. I cuddled up on Robin's other side with my head on his shoulder and wondered what the two of them had been up to.

I must have nodded off for a while because the next thing I was aware of was Robin trying to get out from between Sara and me. I rolled aside to let him get out whispering,

"Morning darling."

"Morning, back in a moment I need to pee."

I thought for a moment then followed him to the bathroom. Shutting the door behind me I turned to watch as he shook the last few drops from his cock. I put my arms around his waist and he turned and kissed me.

"Looks like you had a good evening too," I said with a smile.

He laughed,

"Not really."

I sat on the loo as he explained the sequence of events.

"Sara and a bunch of friends came to the club, I knew she was only sixteen but the others were all old enough so I let them in. I kept an eye on Sara all evening to make sure she didn't get in any trouble."

"So how did she end up here?" I asked.

"I wasn't watching her friends and didn't notice that they had left without her, that would have been easily solved but one of them picked up Sara's handbag so she was stuck with no money, no phone and no door key to get in at home. I could hardly leave her out on the streets on her own so I brought her home and put her in the spare bed."

He carried on explaining about carrying her upstairs and putting her to bed, when he told me how she had shown him her breasts and asked to see his cock I smiled.

"Then what?"

He looked a little sheepish,

"Things snowballed a bit, we kissed and cuddled and I went down on her, I was going to make love to her but she fell asleep."

I laughed,

"I thought it was only men that did that."

Robin laughed then continued,

"I left her in the spare room but she must have woken up at some point and got in bed with me while I was asleep. Next thing I knew you were there too."

I looked at him seriously for a moment,

"The girl obviously has a 'crush' on you."

"I'd worked that out for myself," he replied.

"So what do you think you should do about it."

"I don't know, I spent half the night trying to avoid ending up with her in my bed and failed. Then when I had given in and was going to make love to her she fell asleep. I'm still not sure whether to be disappointed or relieved."

"Do you want to make love to her?"

"I don't know. She's gorgeous but she's just a kid, I'm almost old enough to be her grandfather! And I have to face her at work all week. Last night I was going to but now I'm not so sure it wouldn't just create more problems than it solved."

We both fell silent for a few moments trying to think of a way out of the situation. Our thoughts were disturbed by a soft knock on the door,

"Robin, are you in there, I need to use the loo."

"Just a moment," Robin replied then looked at me, "now what?" he whispered.

"Leave it to me, you go and make coffee, don't come back upstairs until I call you though."

I opened the door and stepped into the bedroom with Robin close behind me. Sara's eyes widened when she saw me and an expression of panic crossed her face.

"Good morning Sara, did you sleep well?" I asked brightly giving her a big smile.

"Er... yes thank you."

The look of panic turned to one of bewilderment, she had probably expected me to be angry.

"Robin is just going to make coffee, you use the bathroom then you and I need to have a talk." I smiled again. "I'll find you a nightdress or something."

She looked down at herself as if only just remembering that she was naked and blushed bright red. She went into the bathroom and Robin disappeared downstairs. I opened a drawer in my dressing table and looked for a nightdress for her. Mine were all little lacy things, mostly see through which wasn't quite the look I wanted right now so I found a couple of silky wraps, one for me and one for her. I slipped mine on and got back into the bed to wait for her. She came out a few moments later, still looking nervous. I tossed her the dressing gown,

"Put that on and come here."

I lifted the covers and patted the bed beside me. She put the wrap on doing the belt up tightly and got under the covers.

"Don't look so worried," I said, "I won't bite."

She gave me a nervous smile.

"And I'm not cross with you so relax a little."

She smiled slightly less nervously.

"Robin's told me a bit about last night, why don't you tell me your side of the story?"

She gave a tiny nod, took a deep breath and started.

"Last night my sister and her friends wanted to go to a club but because I was with them they couldn't get in anywhere. I knew where Robin worked and I thought he might let us in even though he knows I'm only sixteen. We got in alright, then later Alison and her friends were going to a party at college, one of them picked up my bag thinking it had got left behind so I was stuck with no money, no phone and no door key to get in at home. Robin was really wonderful, he sorted everything out for me then said I could stay the night here."

"I'm glad he did," I said. "If he hadn't I'd have given him a right talking to for leaving you with nowhere to stay."

"I fell asleep downstairs," she continued, "and Robin carried me up to bed, I woke up half way up the stairs but it felt nice being carried so I didn't say anything."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.