Amanda - Cover

Amanda

Copyright© 2005 by NicholasG

Chapter 27

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 27 - A happily married couple expand their love life to include their friends. Character driven so dont expect a lot in the way of storyline/plot. A potentially open ended series of (I hope) interesting and exciting adventures that will probably continue for ever!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Slow  

Robin woke me up in the morning; I stretched and yawned then remembered I was not working today,

"You beast," I said, "I don't have to get up."

"Yes you do."

"Why?"

"Because last night you got lucky and had to leave your car in town."

The memories of last night came flooding back and I grinned,

"Mmmm, yes I did get lucky, very lucky. Did you enjoy me telling you all about it?"

"Couldn't you tell?"

I giggled,

"You did get a bit over excited."

He leant over and kissed me,

"You always get me over excited. I love you my sexy little slut."

"I was a slut last night, picking up those young men in the pub like that."

I laughed,

"As long as you have a good time who cares how slutty you are, I love it."

He glanced at the clock and continued,

"But now you had better get that lovely arse of yours out of bed if you want a lift into town to collect your car."

I poked my tongue out at him

but slid out of the bed and went to get showered. When I got downstairs, he asked me, "What are you doing today?"

"After I get the car I'm going round to Alice's. I said I would take Jackie out for lunch so we can get to know each other a little before she comes to stay. After that I'm dropping her off to watch Leon play rugby so I might stay and watch too."

He laughed,

"Are you planning on seducing the rest of his team mates?"

"Mmmm I hadn't thought of that, but since you mention it..."

He was only too well aware that seducing and 'educating' young men was my favourite fantasy, and the experience of actually doing it for real with Leon had only made me think about it even more. Not just young men either, the prospect of meeting Jackie and having her stay had my pussy tingling too, she was quite delicious and I was sure that her stay would be the source of some exciting fantasies.

We drank another coffee then headed out to the car and into town; it was still early so I decided to go to the shop with Robin for a while before going to get my car. Robin had gone out to the back and I was wandering around idly flicking through some brochures when the door opened and a young girl came in. I realised that this must be Sara, a student who worked in the shop occasionally, Robin had told me about her but he had not mentioned how attractive she was.

"Hi," I said, "you must be Sara; I'm Amanda, Robin's wife."

We chatted for a minute or two; Robin must have heard us because his head appeared around the door.

"I suppose you want a coffee too," he said.

"Yes please, be nice to have you make me one for a change," Sara replied.

"Has he been working you too hard?" I asked.

"Certainly not," Robin laughed, "she has an easy life."

Something in her expression made me chuckle,

"Robin's a sweetie really; you just have to handle him right. I'll have to give you a few tips on how to keep him happy; you will soon have him eating out of your hand."

I was watching Robin's face as I spoke, I was pretty sure his thoughts about Sara had included eating, but probably not her hand, I wouldn't have minded eating her myself actually! Robin went off to finish making coffee grumbling under his breath about having to wait on us. I ignored him and sat down at his desk; Sara sat at her desk and began starting up the computer. I was sitting where Robin would usually sit and I quickly realised that he had the desks placed just right to give him a good view of Sara's legs as she worked, and probably the occasional glimpse up her skirt too if he was lucky. I grinned and sat back enjoying the view myself. Robin came back with the coffees and I stood up to let him sit down, sure enough his gaze flicked across towards Sara as he sat down. He's always liked to look at other women, sometimes I think the only reason he works at the club is because of all the scantily clad girls gyrating around on the dance floor. He has often told me of some of the sights he has seen while working although as they usually seemed to send him home to me with an erection I was not complaining. I perched on the edge of his desk to drink my coffee letting my skirt ride up, sure enough Robin's eyes locked on the view up my skirt and I teased him a little letting my legs fall apart slightly. Glancing down into his lap, I saw his cock beginning to stiffen and push against the materiel of his trousers. I smiled and let my thighs slip a little further apart for him. Finishing my coffee, I stood up and bent over to kiss Robin goodbye.

"I'd better go and get my car back."

As I kissed him, I took the opportunity to slowly run my hand across his trousers stroking his cock briefly.

"Have a nice day," I turned to Sara, "Bye Sara, don't let him work you too hard."

I left the shop giggling, if I knew Robin he would be sitting at his desk too scared to move in case Sara caught sight of his hard on. Feeling very wicked I took out my phone and sent him a message,

"Sara is very pretty - have you had her yet?"

I was sure he had not and equally sure that he would be able to think of nothing else for the rest of the morning. Laughing to myself, I walked towards the car park to collect my car and then go to pick up Jackie. On the way to the car I passed the hotel the boys from last night were staying in and got a little shiver of arousal as I remembered Simon's beautiful big cock. I know they always say size is not important, and as far as being able to please and satisfy a woman goes that's right, but there was definitely something about having a really big cock to play with that turned me on, and Simon certainly did have a big one. I walked on to the car, drove out of the car park, and headed towards Alice's house. Pulling up outside I locked the car then walked up to the door and rang the bell, Jackie opened the door and invited me in.

"Mum's just coming," she said, "she was out really late last night and has only just got up."

I grinned,

"I know she was out late, I was with her, I'm only up this early because I had to get a lift from my husband this morning. I decided it was best not to drive home last night and left the car in town."

Jackie laughed,

"And you say us teenagers get carried away when we go out."

I was not going to tell her just how carried away her mother and I had got last night. Alice came downstairs then looking slightly the worse for wear, she looked at me and groaned,

"How can you look so fresh this morning? I'm sure you had just as much to drink as I did last night."

I giggled,

"I've been up longer, I had to get a lift in with Robin to collect my car remember."

"Oh yes, I remember alright, I haven't had such a good night out in ages."

I winked at her,

"It's good to let your hair down now and again."

Jackie went upstairs to the bathroom before we left and Alice leant over and whispered,

"I got Simon's number if you fancy meeting him again."

I laughed,

"So did I!"

"I should have known," she laughed.

Jackie came back down and she and I moved towards the door,

"I'll see you later mum," she said to Alice, "Amanda said she would drop me off at the rugby club to watch Leon play this afternoon."

"Ok, you have got your phone so let me know what you are doing after that."

"I will."

We said goodbye and Jackie and I went out to the car.

"It's a bit early for lunch, " I said "but if we go into town we can get a coffee and get to know each other a bit."

"Ok."

I drove back into town and parked in the multi storey again then Jackie and I walked into the shopping centre. We passed a few shops and looked in the windows before we found a café, I got us some coffee and we found a table near the back.

"So, are you settling in ok at school?" I asked.

"It was a bit difficult at first but things seem a little easier now, especially since Leon asked me out. The other girls were quite jealous."

"I bet they were," I said, feeling a bit jealous myself, "I know his parents and I've been helping him with a project."

"Yes, he said he knew you."

"It must have been quite hard moving here and leaving all your friends behind."

"Well, we still keep in touch by e-mail, and I didn't have a boyfriend or anything so it wasn't all that bad."

"In fact," she continued, "it was harder for mum I think, although she has seemed a lot more her old self since she met you."

"We just seemed to hit it off straight away; it feels as though I've known her ages rather than just a week or so."

"Yes, she said something like that too. It's good for her to get out more, she hasn't been doing much socialising since dad left."

I thought I had better head away from that topic,

"Well, there are a bunch of us, I was at school with some and work with some of the others and we usually get together a couple of nights a week so your mum will be quite busy making new friends I hope."

"So do I."

I laughed,

"Ok so you approve of me as a friend for your mum but you aren't so keen on staying at my house next week though."

"It's not that," she began, "I just don't see why I can't just stay home on my own, I'm quite capable of looking after myself for a week you know."

"I'm sure you are, but you have to try and see your mum's point of view. She is responsible for you and while I am sure she trusts you to look after yourself, she would just feel happier knowing you had someone to make sure you were all right. Otherwise she will just worry about you all the time she's away, and it's only a week anyway, it will seem like no time at all."

"I suppose so."

She still didn't sound too happy about it, I could see her point, when I was sixteen I'd have felt the same if my parents had gone away and thought I needed 'looking after'.

We finished our coffee and I suggested we go and do some window-shopping for a bit before lunch. Looking round the shops with a teenager was quite a change, Jackie took us into several shops I probably would not have thought of looking in normally. There was some nice stuff though, a lot of it was a little 'young' for me but one or two items caught my eye, I made a mental note to come back sometime and treat myself. Jackie was looking at skirts, most of the ones she seemed to like were very short and when I commented, she rolled her eyes,

"You sound just like mum," she laughed.

I grinned,

"Well, that should make next week feel more like normal for you then."

"The thing is that the current fashion is to wear them really low on the hips so really these are quite long."

She took one off the rail and said,

"Look. I'll show you," and headed off to the changing room.

I carried on browsing along the rails while she tried the skirt on; when she came back, I saw what she meant. She had the waistband of the skirt pushed right down onto her hips, which meant the hem came to about mid thigh. The only thing that looked odd to me was that the waist of her thong panties came well above the skirt, in fact when she turned round I could see the small triangle of materiel and the start of the thong leading down.

"Is it the fashion to show your knickers off like that too?" I asked.

"Yes, I always have to push my jeans and skirts down after I've left home, mum would have a fit if I went out looking like this!"

She looked at the back of the skirt in a mirror pushing her bottom out a bit,

"Of course really I should have one of those tattoos just here," she ran a finger across the small of her back.

I had noticed that many of the girls wandering around the shopping centre had those tattoos and guessed that the style of wearing your waistband low was to show the tattoo off.

"I'm sure your mother wouldn't approve of that."

"I'd never have a tattoo, mum's told me too many stories about them, and anyway it must look really odd when you get old."

"Yes. We see a few at the hospital, people with ones they had done forty years ago."

I suddenly remembered something I had seen earlier and said to Jackie,

"Fancy playing a trick on your mother?"

"What sort of trick?"

"You'll see, are you up for it?"

She grinned and nodded,

"Ok, what are we going to do?"

"Well first I will buy you that skirt, and can you find one of those short tee shirt things to match it?"

"Sure, there was a whole rack of them in the last shop."

"Good, go and slip the skirt off and we can buy that and go get a tee shirt."

She went back to the changing room and came back a few moments later in her jeans again. I paid for the skirt then we went back to the other shop and she chose a tee shirt to match the skirt.

"Ok, now what?" she asked.

"Come with me."

I led her down the road and then into a small shop, most of the displays were of false nails and stuff like that. What interested me was a small sign in the window that I had noticed earlier.

"New in town"

Revolutionary new

body styling.

Lasts up to one month.

The sign was illustrated with a photograph of a model with exactly the type of tattoo that Jackie had been describing. An attractive brunette of about twenty-five came across to us and asked if we needed any help.

"Yes," I said. "We are interested in the poster in the window about the new body styling can you tell us how it works please?"

"Of course, if you would come over here and sit down I'll just get the brochure."

We sat down and she came across and sat opposite us with the brochure open on her knees for us to see.

"It's sort of halfway between body paint and a tattoo, we make up a stencil to your chosen design then use a spray gun and special dyes to transfer it onto the skin. Because it is a dye, it lasts for a long time unlike body paint or temporary tattoos but because it is applied to the surface of the skin, it gradually disappears. It can last up to six weeks but usually we say three, it varies a bit from person to person."

"And is it removable?"

"Pretty much, if you use an exfoliant or a body scrub that removes the top layer of skin it will speed the process up and the dye could be gone in as little as a week. Was it for you or for your daughter?"

"For Jackie," I waved towards Jackie not correcting the woman's assumption that I was Jackie's mum.

"Would we be able to get one done today?" I continued.

She went away for a moment and came back saying,

"We have a free appointment at two o'clock, you could come back then."

I looked at Jackie,

"What do you think?"

She gave me a grin,

"I'd love one but it must be expensive."

"Don't worry about that it will be my treat."

I turned to the sales girl,

"Thank you, if you could put us down for the two o'clock appointment, can we take a brochure so we can choose a design over lunch?"

"Of course," she leant over again, "the designs on these three pages are the standard ones that we can do anytime, the ones on the back page are illustrations of what we can have made up to special order."

I gave her my name and Jackie and I left with the brochure. We found a restaurant for lunch and sat next to each other looking through the brochure, there was quite a selection ranging from heavily stylised geometric types to the usual selection of terribly cute teddy bears and so on. Jackie was sitting very close to me as we flicked through the selection and I was very conscious of her body pressing against my arm as she leant across to see the opposite page.

"How about something like that?" she pointed out a heavy black geometric design.

"It's not very feminine; don't forget you will need one that looks ok if you are in a bikini at the pool."

"Good point, I hadn't thought of that, it's ages since I went swimming."

"Some friends of ours have a pool, maybe we could pop round one afternoon in the week, I'm on mornings next week so that might be a fun way to spend an afternoon."

"I'd like that."

So would I, seeing Jackie in a bikini would be rather pleasant!

"That one looks nice," I said pointing at a butterfly design. "It's quite colourful and feminine; I might even have that one myself."

She gave me an odd look,

"Really?"

"Yes really! Why, do you think it wouldn't suit me?"

"I just hadn't thought you would like that sort of thing."

Something in the tone of her voice made me think that what she really meant was that I was too old for that sort of thing. I was not having that so I got my mobile out and dialled the number on the brochure.

"Hello, we were in a few minutes ago and made an appointment for two o'clock."

"Yes that's right, I was wondering would you be able do to one for me as well as my 'daughter'?"

"You would, oh that's good, thank you, see you in a while then."

I put the phone away and poked my tongue out at Jackie,

"There, you can't chicken out now if an old lady like me is having one."

"You're not an old lady, you look great."

The unspoken words 'for your age' seemed to hang in the air for a moment before Jackie continued, "I love the way you dress too, in fact mum's started to dress up a bit more since she has met you."

"Has she?"

"Yes, she's even started to wear skirts and dresses again, apart from her uniform she has always worn trousers at home."

I laughed,

"My husband hates me in trousers so I very rarely wear them; it's an easy way to keep him happy."

A waitress came over to take our order and we returned to looking at the catalogue,

"I'm having the butterfly," I decided.

"I was going to have that," Jackie complained, "We can't have the same one."

"There are a couple of slightly different designs, and I expect they can do them in different colours."

"Ok, two butterflies it is then."

Our food arrived than and for a little while, we were busy eating. Once we finished we hurried back to the shop laughing and giggling together like old friends. The woman recognised us and led us through to a little room at the back of the shop, and we discussed our choices of design and colour.

"Ok who's going first?" she asked.

"Go on Jackie, you go first," I said.

Jackie stepped forward.

"If you can just slip your jeans off and lie face down on the couch then."

Two thoughts hit me together, first I was about to see Jackie in just her tiny thong panties, and second she was about to see me in a lot less because as usual I was not wearing anything under my dress. Jackie kicked off her trainers, undid the waist of her jeans, pushed them down, and stepped out of them. She looked gorgeous; her bottom was as lovely as I had hoped. The thin strip of her panties pulled between her cheeks contrasting with the soft white skin. I could feel myself getting excited, wanting to run my hands over her, to kiss her and caress her. Jackie lay face down on the couch and the woman gently eased her thong down a couple of inches, then took the stencil and began to tape it in position. Once she was happy with the positioning, she picked up a small tool and began lightly spraying the colour over the stencil. It took her about five minutes or so, pausing occasionally to swap colours.

"There, that's one of you almost finished," she said, "we'll just wait a couple of minutes for it to dry then I'll take the stencil off and we can see how it looks."

Once the stencil was peeled away, the butterfly appeared perfectly across the small of Jackie's back.

"That looks great," I said.

Jackie was trying to peer over her own shoulder to see it without success until the woman held up a mirror for her.

"Wow that looks wicked."

I was dreading the next bit, I had decided to wear a button up dress today so there was no way I could just slip it off my back, I was going to have to take it right off. I undid the buttons letting the dress hang open then lay on the couch and slipped it off my shoulders. The woman pulled it away from my body without a word. I heard a little gasp of surprise from Jackie though. Knowing that I was naked in front of Jackie and the woman excited me even more and I hoped the woman would not realise how wet I was getting while she painted my back. I felt her taping the stencil in place then an odd tickling feeling as she applied the dye. It seemed only a moment or two before she was peeling the stencil away from me,

"That looks great."

Jackie's voice reminded me that she was staring at my naked bottom. The woman held up a mirror and peering over my shoulder, I could see the bright red figure of the butterfly painted onto my skin its wings just reaching down as far as the top curve of my bottom.

"That looks great, pass my dress please Jackie."

Jackie passed me my dress and I managed to wriggle into it without displaying too much of myself. Jackie was still busy admiring her 'tattoo' in the mirror; I was going to have to wait until I got home to get a proper look at mine though. That gave me an idea and I turned to Jackie,

"Before we go to the rugby why don't we go back to my house quickly, then you can change into your new skirt and top and I can change too. Now we have got these 'tattoos' we will have to show them off a bit."

She thought that was a good idea so we said goodbye and thank you and headed back to the car. On the way I said,

"I hope you weren't embarrassed back there, I'd forgotten I wasn't wearing underwear."

She laughed,

"I was surprised more than embarrassed, how can you forget you aren't wearing underwear though?"

"Well," I was not quite sure how to explain so I cheated a little, "Robin and I are sort of naturists; we often don't wear clothes at home."

I spotted a look of alarm in her eyes,

"Don't worry," I laughed, "we won't be walking around naked while you're there. Anyway," I continued, "after a while you get used to not wearing much in the way of clothes so it's easy to forget."

"I suppose so."

We were back at the car by now and I drove us home quickly, Robin's car was not there which was a bit odd but I assumed he had gone into town after work or something. Jackie and I went in and I led her upstairs and showed her the spare room, this will be your room for a week so if you want to change into your new clothes and meet me downstairs in a minute I will just go and find something to change into. I left her and went into my room; throwing my dress on the bed, I turned round to admire my butterfly in the mirror. The bright red wings with their yellow pattern stretched across the width of my back and reached from just below my ribs to the top of my bottom. I thought it looked quite good although I still couldn't see why anyone would want a permanent tattoo. I thought for a moment about what to wear and opened the wardrobe, I searched for a few moments and found an old denim skirt that I could wear on my hips, combined with a shortish tee shirt that let me show off my new decoration. I heard a soft tap on the door and called,

"Come in."

Jackie came in wearing her new skirt and top, she looked lovely. I got her to turn around and let me see her butterfly; hers was yellow with a red pattern, just the reverse of mine and looked very colourful. It was not quite as big as mine was but then she was much slimmer so the overall effect was much the same.

"Right then," I said, "let's go and show off a bit!"

We drove off towards the rugby club laughing together more like sisters than an older woman with one of her friend's teenage daughters. I parked the car and the two of us walked towards the clubhouse, someone called my name and I turned to see David and Sylvia walking across the car park with Leon a few paces behind them. I waited for them to catch up and kissed David and Sylvia on the cheek.

"Hi, how are you?"

"We're fine," Sylvia replied.

"This is Jackie; she's the daughter of a friend of mine."

David grinned,

"Is this the girl that Leon has been telling us about?"

"Probably."

We looked round to see Jackie and Leon standing together, Leon spotted us looking and brought her over,

"Mum, dad, this is Jackie from school."

They said hello and we all chatted for a few minutes until Leon and David had to go and get changed. Sylvia led Jackie and I over to the clubhouse and into the bar, she seemed a little surprised that Jackie had come with me so we explained the situation. I laughed and said,

"So I've taken Jackie shopping this morning and we have been very naughty."

"Have you indeed?" asked Sylvia. "Mind you, being naughty can be so much fun though can't it Jackie?"

Jackie grinned happily.

"So what have you two been up to that's so naughty?"

I glanced at Jackie and we stood up and turned around to show Sylvia our 'tattoos'. As we sat down again I grinned,

"I can't wait to see Alice's face when she sees yours though Jackie."

"She will go ballistic; I'm going to have to blame you for leading me astray."

I very much wanted to lead her astray in lots more interesting ways and was beginning to have some serious fantasies about this lovely young girl. Fortunately, just then the teams came out of the dressing rooms. Leon and his team of fit young men sprinted over towards one pitch while David and his rather more mature side took a rather more leisurely trot to another pitch nearby. Sylvia glanced up and laughed to herself,

"Good, I see David was listening for once. I told him I wanted to be able to watch both his and Leon's games without leaving the bar; I've spent too many Saturday afternoons freezing to death on the side of rugby pitches."

I grinned,

"Watching from here sounds good to me, how about you Jackie?"

Jackie shook her head,

"There's a few of the girls from school over there so if it's ok I'll go and watch with them for a while at least."

She stood up and walked over to join her friends leaving Sylvia and I in the clubhouse.

"She's a pretty girl," Sylvia said, "Leon seems quite keen on her and I can see why."

"I asked him to help her settle in at school," I said, "she was finding it hard to get to know anyone; she thought the girls were a bit cliquey."

Sylvia gave me a wicked grin,

"Fixing his knee and finding him a pretty girlfriend! Leon is lucky to have met you."

I put a hand on her arm,

"Oh I don't know, I have done pretty well out of it too. I'm looking forward to tonight!"

Sylvia smiled,

"Good, David and I have been hoping you would come tonight, he's been saying he definitely intends to have you again, and I mean to have you too."

I leant closer and whispered,

"I've been looking forward to having you both again as well."

She shifted her chair closer to mine and rested a hand on my thigh pressing down gently and slowly moving her fingers in little circles.

"Tonight," she whispered, "I'm going to watch my husband fuck you hard, and when he's finished I'm going to lick all his spunk out of your cunt."

Her hand pulled gently on my thigh easing my legs wider apart,

"You want that don't you?" she continued, "want his cock in you, fucking you. Just me telling you is making you wet isn't it?"

"Yes," I whispered.

"Come with me," she said in a normal voice.

We stood up and she led the way back to the car park, reaching into the back of their estate car she produced a blanket and then led me back towards the clubhouse. Just beyond the bar area was a small grandstand with tiers of wooden benches overlooking the rugby pitches. We climbed up to the back row of benches and sat down beside each other. Sylvia spread the blanket over our legs and moved closer.

"Lift up a moment," she said.

I did and felt her pull the back of my skirt up. When I sat back down I could feel the smooth polished wood against the soft skin of my bottom.

"Now open your legs."

Again I did as she told me, she chuckled,

"You love being told what to do don't you, love surrendering to another person, love them taking their pleasure with you."

"Yes I do."

I gasped as her fingers pinched my thigh briefly then sighed as she slid her hand higher brushing a finger across my pussy.

"Good girl, no panties, that's how David and I like our girls, always ready and open for us to enjoy."

Her fingers stroked tantalisingly along the lips of my pussy, flicking to and fro caressing me softly but never quite finding my clitoris.

"You like that don't you," she murmured, "I can tell, but you want more don't you?"

"Yes, touch me, rub me, please."

I was biting my lip to keep from moaning aloud, there weren't many people sitting up in the grandstand but I was very aware that there were ten or more people within five or six yards of us who would certainly hear if I began moaning and sighing. Sylvia rolled her wrist sending her fingers sliding across my pussy, teasing me by still making sure to avoid my clitoris. I tried concentrating on the games of rugby below us but Sylvia's clever fingers kept dragging my attention firmly back to the sensations between my legs. She whispered in my ear again,

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.