Amanda - Cover

Amanda

Copyright© 2005 by NicholasG

Chapter 26

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 26 - A happily married couple expand their love life to include their friends. Character driven so dont expect a lot in the way of storyline/plot. A potentially open ended series of (I hope) interesting and exciting adventures that will probably continue for ever!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Slow  

As soon as Robin, Claire and Alice had gone downstairs I ran for the bathroom, the unusual feeling of having what felt like half a tube of lubricant plus a large load of Robin's spunk in my bottom made me think I had better use the loo before going downstairs. I sat on the loo feeling the mixture of come and gel trickle out of me, my bottom was a little bit sore although Claire had done a wonderful job of making sure I was fully lubricated and ready before Robin took my anal virginity. I cleaned myself up and thought back over the afternoon, I was glad I had finally allowed Robin to have my arse, he had always wanted to but I had been too nervous about it hurting to let him have me that way before. Now we had finally managed it I was relieved, it hadn't hurt much and I was sure that Robin would be keen to try it again (so was I if I was honest with myself). I finished cleaning myself up and followed the others downstairs, Robin had just finished making coffee and the four of us sat round the kitchen table.

"So," Robin began, "what do I need persuading to do?"

Alice looked at me and I started to explain,

"Work have asked Alice to go away for a week on a training course, she really wants to go because it will mean more money for her if she passes the course."

Robin nodded,

"And?"

"Well, she was going to turn it down because of Jackie, her daughter."

"I see, go on then, you have obviously worked out a solution."

"I said that Jackie could come and stay with us, it's only for a week."

Robin grinned and leant over towards Alice,

"That's no problem, Jackie is welcome to stay for a few days."

He grinned wickedly,

"I hope the fact that I didn't need any persuading doesn't mean I won't get to be first to have your bottom though."

Alice blushed slightly then looked him straight in the eye, and called his bluff,

"I said you could and I meant it, do you want me now?"

Robin almost choked on his coffee as she stood up then bent over the table pushing her bottom out towards him. Claire and I cracked up laughing at the expression on Robin's face. He realised he had been outplayed and smiled then bent forward and planted a kiss on each of Alice's raised cheeks,

"I have to get to work, but I promise you I will take up your offer very soon."

He finished his coffee and headed upstairs to get ready for a night at the club. Alice lifted herself off the table and looked at Claire and I, the three of us began giggling again.

"Nice one Alice," I grinned, "but what would you have done if he had taken you up on your offer?"

"I'd have asked you to get me ready for him the way Claire did for you."

I slipped an arm around her and hugged her saying,

"I promise that when the time comes I will do just that, I'd love to help you to enjoy it as much as you two did for me."

The phone started to ring and I went into the other room to answer it,

"Hello?"

"Hi Amanda, it's Sylvia."

The other two had followed me into the lounge so I put a hand over the mouthpiece and whispered to Claire,

"It's Sylvia."

Turning back to the phone I said,

"Hi Sylvia, I was about to call you."

"I thought you might be, I suddenly realised I hadn't let you know about this weekend. There's been a slight change of plan."

"Oh, why's that?"

Sylvia laughed,

"The team got beaten last week, David was really cross so he has told the guys that from now on the parties will have to be after the games not before."

I giggled,

"Were they all too worn out after Friday night then?"

"Something like that, I think that because it was the first time we have got together for a while some of the players overindulged a little."

"Tomorrow is fine with me, in fact I was wondering about coming along to watch the game tomorrow afternoon anyway, what time do they kick off?"

"Three o'clock, I might see you there then, if not come to our place around eight and we will see if the boys have any energy left."

"Oh I hope they do."

She chuckled,

"So do I."

I put the phone down and turned to the others,

"The team lost last week, so the parties have been moved to after the games."

Claire laughed,

"I did wonder how much energy they would have left after last week."

Alice looked puzzled so Claire explained,

"Last week Amanda and I went to a party with one of the local rugby teams, well I say a party, more of an orgy really. We were hoping there would be another one tonight but they have decided to hold them after the matches instead of before."

"An orgy? What sort of things happened then?"

Claire and I told her the story between us, Alice listened closely and when we finished she said,

"Wow, you two certainly have a lot of fun, I'm glad I met you, do you think you could get me invited to the next party?"

I laughed,

"Oh I'm sure that wont be a problem, I think they are always keen to have more girls."

"There's only one problem though," said Claire. "What are we going to do tonight?"

Robin came back into the room as she said that,

"You three not got anything planned?" he asked.

"We were expecting to go to Sylvia's again but they are having the party tomorrow."

Robin laughed,

"Well you can always have a girl's night out, the town is pretty lively on a Friday I'm sure the three of you could find some fun somewhere."

The three of us glanced at each other,

"That's not a bad idea," I said, "do you two fancy a night out?"

"Why not."

"Yes, I told Jackie I would be back late tonight, but I don't have anything to wear for a night out."

Robin grinned,

"You look perfect as you are to me Alice."

She laughed,

"Maybe, but I think I'd get into trouble going out like this."

"I'm sure we can find something in my wardrobe that will fit you," I said, "we will go and have a look in a minute."

"Time for me to go anyway," said Robin.

He grinned,

"I expect I will find you still arguing about what to wear when I get home."

"Ouch"

All three of us had punched him.

He stood up rubbing his ribs and grinned,

"Touched a nerve did I?"

We followed him into the hall and lined up to kiss him goodbye.

Once he had left, after three very thorough kisses, I said,

"Right, let's go find you something to wear Alice."

About twenty minutes later half my wardrobe was thrown across the bed, the problem was that lovely bust, Alice's breasts were a fair bit bigger than mine and most of my dresses were tight on me (especially the ones Robin had bought!). Suddenly I had an idea, I went over to my underwear draw and dug around for a moment. I turned around and tossed a black silky camisole top to Alice.

"Try that."

She slipped it over her head and tugged it down over her breasts, the silky materiel clung to her, showing her breasts off perfectly.

"Mmmm very sexy," said Claire reaching out and gently tracing a finger around Alice's nipple which hardened instantly.

"I love the way your nipples get so hard."

"Put her down a moment," I said.

Turning to the wardrobe I took out a black wrap round skirt and passed it to Alice, she stood up and put it on.

"I think that will do," I said, "you will be showing a lot of leg though."

Alice laughed,

"It pays to advertise!"

I found a white blouse for her too,

"It's a bit small but if you don't do all the buttons up it will look alright I think."

She put it on and began fastening the buttons, working up from the bottom. She did up the first three with no problem the fourth just wouldn't quite reach though.

"How's that?" she asked, standing in front of us.

The blouse was pulled tightly across her breasts, the neck open to just below them and pulled open displaying rather a lot of cleavage and the lacy camisole top.

"Very sexy, you will be fighting the men off all night."

"Oh I hope so, not that I will put up much of a fight!"

Claire had brought a dress in case we were going to Sylvia's, probably not one she would usually wear for a night out though (although knowing Claire I wasn't sure about that. It had a low cut front showing a deep cleavage and a back that scooped down almost to her buttocks. Looking at the two of them I realised I was going to have to wear something pretty daring to keep up. I thought for a moment then reached into the wardrobe and took out the white dress I had worn over my swimming costume that day at Wayne and Annette's. It was designed for the beach really, so wearing it out at night in town without any underwear would be a bit risky but I wasn't going to let the other two outdo me. The three of us stood together in front of the mirror,

"Well, if we can't pull dressed like this we might as well give up." I said.

I drove us into town and parked in the town centre car park, we walked through the town centre down to the livelier end of town. Several cars full of young men passed us and we got a number of wolf whistles and shouted comments.

"Right, let's get a drink and plan our evening," said Claire leading us into a pub.

We fought our way through the crowd to the bar, got some drinks then looked around for somewhere to sit. Alice spotted some people just leaving so we made a dash for their table. We got there at the same time as a group of about half a dozen guys all in their early twenties. One of them put an arm out in front of the others then gave a half bow and said,

"Ladies, please take this table with my compliments."

We laughed and sat down.

"Squeeze up a bit girls," said Claire.

Looking up at the young man she smiled,

"Thank you, there's a little bit of room left if you want to sit down too."

He flashed her a smile and sat next to her,

"Grab some chairs guys," he called to his friends.

They managed to find enough spare seats to all sit down and the first young man said,

"Thanks, we've been on our feet all evening and it was getting harder to stand up."

They were all fairly drunk, not noisy or unpleasant just very merry.

"I'm Andy," he said, "this is Bill, Simon, Steve, Jamie and Cliff.

"I'm Claire, this is Alice and Amanda."

"A pleasure to meet you, what brings three lovely ladies out on a night like this?"

"Just relaxing after a hard week at work, how about you lot?"

"We're down here for the weekend on Jamie's stag do, he gets married next week."

Jamie was sitting opposite me so I leant forward,

"Congratulations."

He gave me a shy smile,

"Thank you."

Two of the young men got up and said they were getting some more drinks and would we like one. I glanced at the other two then nodded.

"Thank you, we'd love to join you," said Claire, "three white wines please."

The boys had just returned with the drinks when a larger table nearby became vacant, two of them grabbed it quickly and we all moved over. In the course of moving seats the boys managed to make sure that they got to sit between us girls. I found myself sitting between Jamie and Cliff, Andy made sure he got a seat next to Claire who had Steve on her other side, Alice was sat opposite me with Bill and Simon either side of her. We all chatted for a while, it turned out that the guys were here all weekend, some more friends were joining them tomorrow and they were planning the major drinking session for then.

"Tonight's just a bit of a warm up really," laughed Cliff, "just a few pints and back to the hotel bar when they kick us out of here."

We had another couple of rounds of drinks then Claire caught my eye and mouthed,

"Conference time."

That took me back a bit, years ago when we had been out on the pull it had been our code word for a trip to the ladies to decide if the guys we were with were going to get lucky. I stood up and said,

"Time to visit the little girls room."

Alice and Claire stood up to getting the usual chorus of moans from the boys about girl's always going to the loo together. Once we were in the ladies Claire turned to us and asked,

"Andy just asked if we'd like to go back to their hotel for a nightcap. What do you think?"

Alice giggled,

"I think Bill has more than a drink in mind, he's been stroking my leg for the last twenty minutes."

I didn't say anything but Cliff had been stroking my leg for a while too, nothing too obvious just occasionally touching me to emphasise something he said and letting his hand linger a bit.

"Way to go Alice," said Claire grinning, "going to let him have more than a feel?"

"Maybe," she said with a wicked grin, "Jackie sent me a text a while ago to let me know she was home and going to bed so I don't have to rush home."

"What about you Amanda?"

"I'm up for it," I replied, "they seem nice enough boys. I'd better check it with Robin first though."

I got my phone out and sent a text,

'in town with the girls - met some guys - going back to their hotel for a drink if that's ok with you'

The three of us spent a minute or two checking our lipstick and so on then headed back to the table. Just as we got there my phone buzzed and I looked at Robin's reply.

'go for it - I could do with a night off - see you tomorrow'

I didn't say anything just showed the message to Claire and Alice who both laughed.

"Looks like Cliff is going to get lucky," whispered Claire.

I grinned,

"Maybe."

We sat back down and finished our drinks then we all got up to move on to the boys hotel. Once we got outside the cool night air made me shiver, Cliff noticed and offered me his jacket, as he draped it around my shoulders his hand brushed across my breast and I felt my nipple stiffen immediately. I don't think he noticed but his arm stayed around my waist as we walked along the street. In front of us Claire was walking between Andy and Steve and I noticed she had an arm around each of them. I could hear Alice giggling behind me so I guessed she was getting on ok with Bill and Simon. Jamie was walking on his own so I reached out and grabbed his arm and pulled him to my side then slipped my arm around his waist. When we got to the hotel we could hear loud music coming from a downstairs disco.

"Mmmm I feel like dancing," I said, "anyone else fancy a boogie?"

Jamie said he was going to bed but the rest of us went downstairs into the cellar bar. The boys went to get some drinks while we found a table. The three of us looked at each other and grinned,

"This could turn into a very interesting evening," said Claire.

"Yes," Alice replied, "Bill was fondling my bum all the way here, especially once he realised I'm not wearing knickers."

I laughed,

"What about Simon?"

Alice gave us a big grin,

"I was fondling his bum, lovely and firm it is too."

The guys came back with the drinks and I grabbed Cliff before he could sit down and dragged him onto the dance floor. We stayed out on the floor for a few dances then sat back down for a rest. I had noticed Claire dancing with Andy at one point but he was sitting at the table now and Claire was out on the dance floor with Steve. Alice whirled past hand in hand with Simon and winked at me over his shoulder. The DJ announced a slower record and Cliff led me back onto the dance floor then slid his arms around me. We swayed slowly to the music and I leant my head back, his head dipped and his lips met mine, softly at first, then as my mouth opened he began kissing me passionately. Our tongues slipped and slithered around each other licking and probing into each others mouths. His hands stroked down my back and stroked my bottom then pulled me hard against him. I could feel his cock against my body, feel it start to grow and straighten as I wriggled against it. I trailed a hand down across his chest and on down to lightly run my fingers along the growing bulge in his jeans.

"Mmmm," I sighed, "that feels nice."

He manoeuvred us towards a dark corner and we spent the next few minutes kissing and stroking each other with growing passion. His cock was really hard by now and I wished I could undo his trousers and feel it properly. His hands were stroking round and round on my bottom squeezing and caressing me, he sighed as he discovered that I was not wearing any panties and his hand slipped between my thighs briefly. I spread my legs for him letting his hand find it's way up under my skirt. My hand was rubbing his cock harder now and feeling very daring I began easing his zip down, slipping my fingers inside to stroke the firm hard shaft of his cock.

"God I want you," he whispered.

"Take me up to your room then."

"I would, but I'm sharing a room with Simon."

"I think he's busy with Alice, come on, I want to see if that cock is as big as it feels."

We threaded our way across the dance floor, on the way I spotted Claire in a corner with Andy, the way the two of them were rubbing against each other they would probably be following us upstairs pretty soon. There was no sign of Alice anywhere though and I hoped she was having fun. We waited a couple of minutes for the lift, it was so hard keeping my hands off him but the lobby of the hotel was quite busy. As soon as the lift arrived and the doors closed behind us I was in his arms again kissing him and pressing myself against his firm young body and his lovely hard cock. The lift stopped at his floor and he led me down the corridor to his room. He opened the door and stood back to let me enter first, once the door closed behind him he took me in his arms again kissing me passionately, my lips opened as he thrust his tongue against them. My hands fumbled with his belt then undid his trousers and pushed them down releasing his cock and feeling it spring up between us. He reached down and gripped the hem of my dress pulling it up around my waist then pushed the top of my dress off my shoulders releasing my breasts. He lowered his head and took my nipple in his mouth sucking it hard as he began walking me backwards still kissing my breast as his hands roamed over my bottom. I felt the edge of the bed against the back of my legs and let myself fall backwards pulling him down with me. His mouth found mine again as he positioned himself above me, easing my thighs apart with his knee. Our mouths parted and he sighed as I took his cock in my hand and rubbed his knob along my pussy lips,

"I need it," I moaned, "fuck me."

"I'm going to, I've wanted you all night."

His cock slipped between my outer lips and then he pushed forwards making me moan with pleasure as his thick cock began to push its way inside me. I wrapped my legs around his hips and pulled myself up to meet his thrust. He reached down to grab my thighs and lifted my legs to his shoulders then began a slow rhythmic thrusting really slamming his lovely big hard cock deep into me. He was taking long slow strokes, pulling right back until his knob almost slipped out of me then slowly pushing back in feeding me his whole length until I felt his balls banging against my bottom each time.

"Oh yes," he sighed, "I knew as soon as I saw you that you would be a good fuck, you love it don't you, love having a cock in your cunt fucking you hard."

"Yes, oh yes, fuck me hard Cliff, give me all of that lovely big cock."

Gradually he increased the pace still taking long strokes but going faster and harder bouncing my bottom on the bed as he slammed his cock into me. He reached the point of no return and moaned,

"Oh god I'm coming."

Just as I felt the first splash of his come spurting into me the door opened and the bright light from the corridor made me close my eyes.

"Oops sorry," came a voice.

"Bloody hell Simon, your timing is awful," said Cliff.

I could steel feel Cliff's cock jerking inside me and squeezed it tight with my pussy making him moan with pleasure.

"Come in and shut the bloody door, I think Amanda needs another cock," he said adding "don't you?" to me.

"Yes, oh yes, I want more, I want all of you."

I heard the door close and a rustling as Simon undressed and came around to sit on the bed beside me. Reaching out I fumbled around then felt him take my hand in his and lead it to his cock. Cliff had slowed his thrusting and his cock was buried deep inside me throbbing gently as the last few drops of his come pumped into me. I sighed happily as my fingers wrapped around Simon's cock, he was almost as thick as Cliff but a couple of inches longer,

"Mmmm you're a big boy aren't you?"

I could hardly wait to feel him sliding his huge length into me, Cliff was beginning to soften and with a groan he pulled out of me and stood up towering over me as I lay on the bed skirt up around my waist my top pulled down to expose my breasts. He reached across the bed and turned on the bedside lamp letting a soft glow fill the room. Looking up I could see his cock for the first time, even now as it started to soften and droop it was an impressive size, turning my head I couldn't help gasping as I saw Simon's cock though. It was easily the biggest I had seen, almost as big as Claire's strap on.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.