Amanda - Cover

Amanda

Copyright© 2005 by NicholasG

Chapter 24

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 24 - A happily married couple expand their love life to include their friends. Character driven so dont expect a lot in the way of storyline/plot. A potentially open ended series of (I hope) interesting and exciting adventures that will probably continue for ever!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Slow  

While Robin was upstairs getting ready for work the three of us sat in the lounge chatting,

"Some other girlfriends of mine are coming round later Alice," I said, "so we should be in for a good evening."

"I've already had a good evening!"

I laughed,

"We'll see if we can keep the entertainment up, it has been a good start I must say."

"I have some plans for tonight," said Claire, "I am going to play a little game with Robin; I'll explain when we are all here."

I giggled,

"I might have known you would have planned something, you have the dirtiest mind of anyone I know, well except Robin maybe."

Robin came back down and we all sat in the kitchen to have supper, Robin commented how odd it felt sitting there in his uniform with three naked women. When we finished eating the three of us followed him to the front door and lined up to kiss him good-bye. I went first, then Alice and finally Claire; I heard her whisper something to him and noticed that she slipped something into his pocket. Once the door had closed behind him, I asked her about it.

"Just setting my plan in motion," she grinned, "I'll tell you all about it when the others arrive."

I did not have to contain my curiosity too long, we had only just got back into the lounge when the doorbell rang, and I went to answer it and found Annette and Helen on the doorstep. We said our hellos and they came in, Annette started undressing without a second thought, Helen looked a little surprised then shrugged and began undoing her dress. I helped them undress and then hung their clothes up thinking we needed more hooks if we were planning to entertain. I heard a car outside so told Annette and Helen to go through to the lounge and waited by the door. A moment later, the bell rang again and I opened it. Yvonne was standing on the doorstep, she glanced at me a little surprised at my nudity then smiled.

"Hello, good job you have that ankle chain on, I wouldn't have recognised you otherwise."

I laughed,

"Hi Yvonne, glad you could make it, come through and meet the girls."

We went through to find Claire introducing Alice to Annette and Helen. I took over and introduced Yvonne. Yvonne knew Claire obviously and I guessed that Claire had given her some idea of what to expect, as she seemed unsurprised to find herself in a room full of naked women. Once the introductions were over Claire looked across at Yvonne,

"You need to undress too Yvonne, come on, be quick about it girl."

Once again, Claire seemed to take control effortlessly, Yvonne stood up and began to unbutton her blouse.

"Help her Alice."

Claire was fully in control by now; Alice obediently stood up, moved to Yvonne's side and began to help her out of her blouse.

"You too Annette."

Yvonne stood still as Alice and Annette undid the rest of the buttons on her blouse and slipped it off her shoulders.

"Now the skirt."

Alice undid Yvonne's waistband and Annette knelt slowly sliding the skirt down until Yvonne could step out of it.

"Stay there Annette, Alice, take off Yvonne's bra for her."

Alice unfastened the catch behind Yvonne then slid the straps down her arms; the cups clung for a moment then fell away revealing Yvonne's breasts to us. She had smallish breasts with very large dark nipples, Alice's fingers brushed against them making Yvonne gasp.

"Not yet Alice," snapped Claire.

"Now her panties Annette."

Annette hooked her fingers into the waistband of Yvonne's panties and began pulling them down, slowly the materiel pulled away from the tight dark curls of Yvonne's pussy and slipped down her thighs. Yvonne lifted one leg then the other as Annette eased the panties off over her high-heeled shoes. I noticed that she was wearing an identical pair to the ones that Claire had got for Helen and me the other day. I had mine on and glancing across saw that Helen was wearing hers as well.

"Very good, now you are all dressed, or should I say undressed, properly I can explain what I have planned for this evening, sit down girls," Claire pointed to the sofa.

The five of us squeezed onto the sofa and sat waiting for Claire to explain

"First I would like to explain about my little club, for the benefit of Alice and Yvonne mainly, as they are new to this. I bought Amanda an anklet the other day, I see you are not wearing it though Amanda, go and fetch it."

I stood up, dashed upstairs to get the anklet from my jewellery box, and ran back down to the lounge.

"Show the others the inscription Amanda."

I passed my anklet around making sure each of the other girls saw the engraving.

"Claire's number one girl"

"Yvonne and Annette have seen it before," Claire continued, "and both say they want to be one of my girls too, is that still the case Yvonne?"

"Yes," Yvonne's voice was quiet but determined.

"And you Annette?"

"Yes Claire, I want to be your girl."

"Good, now how about you Helen, and you Alice?"

Helen answered first,

"Yes I do."

Claire's gaze switched to Alice,

"Alice? You don't know us so you don't have to decide now if you aren't sure."

Alice was sitting next to me, her hand found mine, and I gave it a reassuring squeeze and whispered in her ear,

"Go with it, I'll look after you."

Alice seemed to take courage from that and looked Claire straight in the eye,

"Yes. I will be one of your girls Claire."

Claire grinned happily,

"Good, I had some more anklets made up, one for each of you and a couple of spares just in case."

She reached into her bag and took out a small package.

"Annette, come to me."

Annette stood and walked across to stand in front of Claire.

"Put your foot up on the coffee table Annette."

Annette did as she was told and Claire leant forward and fastened the thin silver chain around Annette's ankle.

"Now you Helen."

Helen went forward and received her chain.

"Yvonne."

When Claire fastened, the chain Yvonne glanced down at it then looked into Claire's eyes,

"Thank you, I want to be yours."

"You will be Yvonne I promise."

Yvonne came back to sit beside me as Alice was called out. Once the chain was fastened around Alice's ankle Claire sat back in the chair.

"As long as you are wearing those chains you are to do as I say, do you understand?"

The five of us glanced at each other then nodded,

"I said do you understand?"

"Yes Claire," we answered.

"That's better. Now sit back while I explain tonight's little game."

Alice raised a hand,

"Yes, Alice?" Claire asked.

"I need to be home before twelve, my daughter will worry about me and I hadn't expected to be out late tonight."

"That's not a problem, Amanda will take you home, and we will have plenty of time for some fun before then I assure you."

Claire took out a piece of paper from her bag, and passed it to me.

"When Robin left I gave him a note, this is a copy of it; read it out loud please Amanda."

I unfolded the note and began to read it out,

"Robin, at different times tonight you will receive a photo of one of us, each time you do you are to text back the name. Each one you get right will be waiting in your bed when you get home. Any you get wrong will still be downstairs when you get home. Good luck!"

I giggled,

"If he doesn't know which is me there will be trouble!"

Claire laughed,

"I have already decided that I am going to cheat anyway, I know who Robin is sleeping with tonight already, but he may surprise me and guess one or two more correctly. Robin hasn't met Yvonne yet so he will have no way of identifying her, and I'm not going to make it easy for him to pick out the rest of you either."

I wondered which of us Claire had chosen to sleep with my husband tonight, I probably ought to have been angry at the idea that she would choose a woman for my husband but actually, I just found the idea amusing and exciting.

"First of all though," said Claire, "I think we should get to know our two newest friends a little better."

She stood up and told Alice to come and sit in the armchair then called Helen and Annette over to her.

"Right you two have ten minutes to make Alice come as many times as you can while we watch."

Claire led Yvonne and me over to the sofa, we sat down with Yvonne in the middle and watched as Annette, and Helen moved over to Alice.

Annette knelt in front of Alice and gently spread her legs apart; Helen moved around behind the chair then leant over from behind Alice running her hands down over Alice's shoulders and onto her breasts. Alice let her head fall back as Helen's hands cupped her breasts, fingertips brushing across Alice's nipples, which hardened instantly. Annette's hands were running up and down Alice's thighs stroking their way ever closer to her pussy. We watched as Helen's hands drifted down across Alice's tummy. Between them, Helen and Annette spread Alice's legs wide apart and then Annette's head dipped forward and we heard Alice gasp and then sigh happily. Yvonne shifted slightly next to me and I glanced across at her, her eyes were fixed on the scene across the room and her lips were parted slightly. I heard Claire whisper,

"Your turn next Yvonne."

Yvonne turned her head slightly and whispered back,

"Oh god I hope so."

Our attention was drawn back to the others as Alice began wailing and screaming in orgasm, Annette's head was still buried between Alice's thighs, Helen had moved around now and was sucking and licking Alice's breasts. Alice was panting and shaking as wave after wave of pleasure rushed through her. I watched closely as her face screwed up and then with a huge scream her whole body twisted and shook,

"Oh god, oh yes, don't stop, don't... Ohhhh Yessssssssssss I'm cominnnngggggg!"

She gave one final scram and sank back in the chair panting for breath.

"Mmmm well done girls, but you have four minutes left," said Claire.

"Oh no please," moaned Alice.

Annette and Helen glanced at Claire and she smiled wickedly,

"Ten minutes I said, carry on girls."

Annette whispered something to Helen and the two of them swapped places then continued teasing and caressing Alice's shuddering body.

Claire stood up and walked across the room then leant over Alice and kissed her briefly then took her phone and pointed it down.

"Mmmm that should do nicely."

She came back and sat beside Yvonne again fiddling with her phone.

"Let's see what Robin makes of that," she laughed.

"May I see?" I asked.

"No, but I can tell you that I expect Robin to guess wrong on this one."

"Time's up," said Claire.

Helen and Annette reluctantly lifted their heads away from Alice's body and turned to look at Claire. Alice was slumped in the chair panting and gently shaking as her body slowly relaxed from the peak of excitement that she had been driven to. Claire stood up and walked over to Alice; she bent over her and kissed her gently stroking her hair back out of her eyes.

"Was that good Alice?"

"Oh yes, almost too good, thank you."

Claire looked across at the four of us,

"So who am I going to pick for the next turn in the chair?"

She pretended to look thoughtful but I was sure that Claire would have planned this all beforehand and was just putting on an act; I had a little bet with myself and then grinned as Claire said,

"Yvonne, you are the other new girl so I think it's your turn to be 'welcomed' into the group, you come and sit here and I think this time Amanda and Annette will do the honours. Same rules as before you have ten minutes."

Alice stood up and walked a little unsteadily over to the sofa, Yvonne quickly took her place in the armchair and Annette and I stood either side of her waiting for Claire to give us the signal. Claire looked at her watch,

"Three... Two... One... Go!"

Annette and I glanced at each other briefly then both knelt one either side of Yvonne and leaning over we each took a nipple in our mouth. Yvonne shivered slightly giving a soft moan. I could feel her nipple swell and harden in my mouth and sucked and licked gently, I gave it a gentle nip with my teeth and heard Yvonne moan as I did so,

"Oh yes, just like that."

I nipped her gently again and felt her hand on the back of my head pressing me harder against her breast. I continued licking and sucking her nipple giving it the occasional nibble, each time I did Yvonne's hand pressed harder on the back of my head so I gradually began to use my teeth a little more often and a little harder. Yvonne was moaning continuously and I slowly let my hand begin to stroke up the inside of her thigh, rubbing my fingertips across her smooth skin gradually working my way higher and higher. Yvonne was wriggling her hips and as I slid my hand higher, I found out why, Annette had beaten me to it and was stroking Yvonne's pussy. When she felt a second hand stroking her she stiffened and started to come, her pussy seemed to open up and I slipped two fingers inside. Annette was busy stroking Yvonne's clitoris and I could feel her pussy tightening around my fingers as she came. I let Yvonne's nipple slip out of my mouth and kissed my down her tummy, pausing to lick around her belly button then on down to her pussy, Annette moved her fingers aside and my tongue stretched out and flicked across the tip of Yvonne's clitoris. She shrieked and her hand grabbed my head pulling me hard against her, her hips rocked and shook as she thrust up against my face smearing her juices all over me. I was dimly aware of Claire's voice in the background saying,

"Two minutes left."

I licked even harder and faster closing my lips over Yvonne's hard little bud sucking it and flicking my tongue ceaselessly to and fro across the tip. She was coming almost continuously her hands twined in my hair pulling me harder against her. She gave an even louder shriek and then her hands began pushing me away as she sank weakly back into the chair,

"No more, oh god that is so good, so much better than I imagined."

I lifted my head and smiled up at her then stood up and bent over to kiss her, her tongue licked my lips tasting herself on them. I pulled my head back and turned to kiss Annette, she too licked my lips greedily tasting Yvonne's sweet pussy juices on me, her tongue trailed across my cheeks cleaning every drop from my skin.

"Time's up."

Claire beckoned us over to her and the three of us stood up and moved across the room.

"Very good girls, did you enjoy that Yvonne?" she asked.

"Oh god yes, I've never come like that before."

Claire laughed.

"Now," she said, "does anyone want to know how Robin is doing with his challenge?"

"I do!" I said with a grin.

The other girls nodded.

"Well, I'm afraid he's not doing very well so far, I have sent three pictures so far and he hasn't guessed one right yet."

"Looks like he might be sleeping on his own tonight then," I laughed.

"Oh no, that would be too unkind, I think the next one will be a bit easier for him."

"Why, what are you sending?"

Claire laughed,

"I got a perfect shot of Annette's bottom just now, what do you think Amanda, will Robin recognise it?"

"Probably, he's always had a bit of a thing for Annette," I grinned, "in fact whenever we have spent any time with Wayne and Annette I have always known Robin would be extra randy when we got home."

"Yes, he does spend a lot of time looking at my boobs."

"Most men do dear," said Helen.

I gave Annette a quick hug and whispered,

"Robin doesn't just look at your tits you know."

She laughed then whispered back,

"I know, I've caught him looking up my skirt a few times, and made sure he got a good look too."

"Ok," said Claire, "that's that one sent. Now the last one needs to be one of you Amanda. One of your pussy I think, Robin ought to recognise that."

"He'd better!"

Claire got me to sit on the armchair with my legs over the arms spreading my thighs wide. She knelt in front of me with her phone and took a picture then leant forward and quickly kissed my wide-open pussy. She sat back and sent the picture, a moment or two later we all heard her phone buzz as Robin replied. Claire glanced at the message and laughed,

"He did recognise you Amanda, but unfortunately he had already guessed you for one of the other pictures. So I'm afraid it looks as though Robin will only have the pleasure of one of us tonight."

"It must be Annette then," I said, "I'm sure he would have recognised her bottom."

"Yes he did, so I guess that means you get him all to yourself tonight Annette."

Annette grinned,

"Well I have no complaints there but it seems a little greedy of me to have the only man all to myself."

Claire fiddled with her phone again then grinned at us,

"I've just offered to go double or quits, let's see how much of a gambler he is."

I noticed Alice glancing at her watch,

"Do you need to be getting back for Jackie?" I asked her.

"I should really; I'd like to stay but..."

"Don't be silly," Claire interrupted, "we will have lots of other evenings together, you get on home, Amanda will drive you."

She grinned wickedly,

"Besides that will make Robin's decision even harder, he won't know that he only has three of us to pick from."

Alice kissed everyone goodbye then she and I went out into the hall and slipped our clothes back on. Once in the car she turned towards me,

"Thanks for inviting me round, this has been the most excitement I've had in ages."

I hugged her and gave her a quick kiss,

"You will have lots more fun evenings from now on, Robin and I will both be very keen to have you round again soon."

"And both be keen to have me again as well?"

"Mmmm definitely!"

"Good."

I started the car and we chatted about work and stuff as we drove towards Alice's house, we had just got there and I was slowing down and looking for a space to park in when she suddenly said,

"Drive on a bit."

I accelerated again and drove past her house and on down the road.

"Jackie was outside saying goodbye to her young man, I didn't want to startle them, I'll just send her a message saying I'll be home in ten minutes, if you drop me here it will take me that long to walk back."

I grinned and pulled the car into the deserted car park outside a supermarket.

"Don't be silly, I'll drive you back in ten minutes time."

She sent her message and then sat back in her seat,

"You don't have to wait, I'm sure you want to get home and back to the others."

"They won't even notice I'm gone," I laughed, "and I'm sure we can find something entertaining to do together for ten minutes or so."

I leant towards her and gently brushed my lips against hers, her mouth opened and suddenly we were kissing passionately, her arms went around me pulling me hard against her. I slipped my hand down between us and began undoing her blouse, she leant back slightly to give me enough room to undo all the buttons and then slip my hand inside to cup her breast. Her nipple swelled and hardened between my fingers and I briefly wondered at how differently each of my friend's nipples reacted. We were a little cramped in the front of the car and Alice looked at me and asked,

"Shall we get into the back seat?"

"I thought you would never ask." I giggled.

We quickly climbed into the back and fell into each other's arms again, we were kissing and groping like a couple of teenagers at first but after a minute or two we found a comfortable position. Alice was sitting almost upright; I was half lying across her facing towards her with my mouth firmly clamped around her nipple. She was caressing my hair with one hand, her other hand was tugging my skirt up then diving between my legs and rubbing furiously at my pussy. She was talking softly to me all the time,

"Go on, suck harder, suck my nipple Amanda, oh god, you are so wet, such a lovely hot, wet pussy, feel how my fingers slip and slide in your juices, so wet, so warm so lovely."

Her fingers slid inside me thrusting in up to her knuckles, first one finger, then a second, then a third. I could feel her wriggling her fingers inside me stroking every inch of my pussy. She curled her fingers slightly making her fingertips rub hard at the inside of my pussy while her thumb crooked slightly to rub across the tip of my clitoris. I knew it was only a matter of moments before she made me come and I sucked and licked harder at her nipple taking more and more of her breast in my mouth. I tried gently biting as I had with Yvonne earlier and Alice moaned and pulled my head harder against her. She sensed the moment my climax began and tugged my head away from her breast and whispered,

"Come for me darling, come now."

Her lips found mine and her tongue thrust into my mouth licking my teeth then probing deeper as I started to come pressing myself down harder onto her hand squeezing her fingers tight inside me. I was panting for breath but she would not let me break our kiss keeping our lips firmly pressed together as I came violently shaking my hips and grinding my pussy against her hand. Her tongue was slipping in and out of my mouth just as her fingers were slipping in and out of my pussy, her thumb was still flicking to and fro across the tip of my clitoris and I was shuddering and shaking in her arms as I came over and over again. She kissed me a little more gently then slowly withdrew her fingers from my pussy; I sighed with disappointment and then gasped as she thrust them back in hard and deep. She wriggled them around a little then withdrew them again, I felt her hand easing my head away from her breast then her hand slipped between us and she rubbed her fingers across her nipple then pulled my head back to her breast. I could smell and then taste my juices on her, she had smeared her nipple and breast with them and I sucked and licked even harder.

"Mmmm you like that don't you? Like tasting your cunt on my nipple?"

I nodded not letting go for a moment. She stroked my hair gently then eased me away from her breast again and bent to kiss me.

"I love watching you come," she said, "you look so sexy when it hits you."

I grinned up at her,

"I hope you get to see it a lot then."

"So do I," she giggled.

I struggled upright and said,

"See, I told you we could find something to do for ten minutes."

She glanced at her watch,

"More like fifteen."

We straightened our clothing and got back in the front of the car. I was just driving out of the car park when something caught my eye and I started laughing.

"What's so funny?"

I drove around again and pulled up then pointed,

"That is."

Illuminated in the headlights was a large sign that read,

For your safety and convenience

This car park is protected by

Twenty-four hour

CCTV and video surveillance

Alice read the sign and grinned,

"We have probably just made some security guards night."

I drove us back to Alice's house and pulled up outside, Jackie and Leon were standing on the doorstep chatting as Alice got out of the car. She walked over to the house and stopped to say something to Jackie then the two of them turned and waved. I wound down the window to wave back then called out,

"Can I give you a lift home Leon?"

"Thank you," he called back to me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.