Amanda - Cover

Amanda

Copyright© 2005 by NicholasG

Chapter 18

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - A happily married couple expand their love life to include their friends. Character driven so dont expect a lot in the way of storyline/plot. A potentially open ended series of (I hope) interesting and exciting adventures that will probably continue for ever!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Slow  

I followed Robin down the stairs, he was walking a little stiffly and I laughed teasing him that now he knew how I felt after sex. He laughed too but he had a little glint in his eye which warned me that he had some sort of revenge in mind. We stood together in the lounge and he said,

"I was thinking."

"Mind you don't strain something," I giggled.

He carried on,

"If we get the same delivery boy he will be expecting things to be like last night."

"Yes?"

"So we will have to have the hall lights off and these lights on, the curtains open and the sofa facing the window."

"Yes, that's how Claire set it up last night," I said.

"But if he arrives and sees me he will think his luck is out, he will probably feel a bit threatened if he thinks your husband is about."

"I hadn't thought of that, what were you thinking of doing?"

"I thought that you should phone for the pizza, and be alone on the sofa when he comes to deliver it, I'll hide in the kitchen, then when you go to the door to pay you can ask if he enjoyed last night."

"He certainly seemed to!" I said laughing.

"He will probably have to get back to the shop so I don't think you will get to have him then, but you can make sure he knows it's alright to come back again later like he did yesterday."

"God I will sound like a desperate lonely housewife."

"That will be just what he is hoping for, if you tell him to phone you first so you can be ready for him that will give me a chance to hide in the kitchen again."

"Mmmm you are getting as bad as Claire for planning ways to get me to be naughty."

"I'll take that as a compliment, Claire certainly has an inventive turn of mind at times," he grinned, "I'll bet you haven't told me everything she has done with you yet have you?"

"Most of it, all the important stuff anyway," I said, "but us girls like to have a few secrets you know."

"Anyway, if and when the pizza boy comes back you can find out if it is Ben, and get yourself another good seeing to as well I hope."

"While you watch through the kitchen door I suppose."

"Definitely, I can't wait to see you with him, I know you have a thing about young men."

He was right there, I have always had fantasies of teaching a young boy all about sex, and my encounter with Leon the other day and with Ben last night had whetted my appetite. Something about their youthful energy combined with a sort of innocence and lack of experience really got me horny.

"They do seem to be very energetic and enthusiastic," I said.

Robin laughed and kissed me,

"Well, I am still enthusiastic, just not as energetic as I used to be!"

I had already worked out in my mind the best position for the furniture to enable my young watcher to get a perfect view, and for my husband to be able to watch secretly from the kitchen doorway. Robin grumbled a little as I made him rearrange most of the furniture but he was just as keen as I was and it didn't take long before we sat back admiring the new layout.

"I think that's as good as we are going to get it," said Robin, "Time to go and order your pizza delivery darling."

I walked over to the phone, pausing only to grab Robin's credit card from the desk on the way. I dialled the number and placed my order, after they took the card number I asked which delivery boy was on tonight, when the girl said that it was Ben I felt a little surge of excitement. It looked as though Robin had been right, I remembered Ben from when he had been our paper boy and thinking that it had been him who had fucked me last night had my pussy feeling very damp. I went back into the lounge and sat next to Robin with a broad grin on my face,

"They said it will take about thirty minutes, I asked which delivery boy was working tonight and they said it was Ben so it looks as though you were right."

He slipped an arm around my shoulders,

"That means you can spend twenty minutes or so getting ready for him then, what do you think he would like to see when he looks through the window."

"You go and stand by the window and I'll give you a preview," I told him.

I lay back on the sofa spreading my thighs wide, as I looked towards Robin standing by the window I could see a reflection of myself in the glass. I lifted my hand and licked my finger to moisten it although judging by how wet my pussy felt I probably didn't need any extra lubrication. I let my hand drop between my legs and stroked a finger up along my pussy feeling my lips open. My pussy was even wetter than I had expected and I used two fingers to spread the moisture up over my clitoris and then began rubbing myself quickly, I was so turned on I knew I would come really quickly. Robin was watching closely, I could see his cock begin to harden slowly rising to stand out form his body.

"Oh yes, that feels good, I love you watching me Robin."

"Good, I love watching you, and Ben will love it too," he said.

As soon as he mentioned Ben's name I began to climax, arching my back and thrusting my hips up as I came screaming and moaning,

"Oh yes, this is for Ben, I'm coming for him."

My head shook from side to side as I shuddered with each successive wave of pleasure. My orgasm seemed to last for ages, I was moaning and sighing until finally I relaxed and lifted my hand to my mouth licking my juices from my fingers.

Robin walked over to me clapping,

"Ben will love that, although you might find he's come in his pants by the time you get to the door!"

"Oh I hope not, I want all his lovely young come inside me tonight, and then you can lick it all out of me later."

"Mmmm yes please," he said.

I looked over at the clock,

"You had better go and hide," I said, "he should be here any minute."

Robin walked into the kitchen and I lay back my hand back between my legs just stroking gently now. I wanted to be close when Ben arrived at the window so I could really come for him. It wasn't long before I saw him through the window, a dark shadowy figure peering in at me, as soon as I saw him I felt the first waves of my orgasm and my fingers rubbed faster. I arched my back lifting my hips offering my pussy to his eyes as I stroked myself faster and faster. I heard Robin whisper,

"He's watching you."

As soon as I heard his words I started coming really hard, my hips shook and rocked. I kept my eyes fixed on the figure at the window as I lifted my hand to my mouth tasting myself again before blowing him a kiss. He saw me start to get up and moved away quickly towards the front door. I went into the hallway and opened the door wide standing there naked to greet my young admirer.

"Hello," I said, "it's Ben isn't it?"

"Yes," he replied.

"I hope you enjoyed last night."

"Yes, very much."

"Good, and did you like my little show for you just now."

"Oh yes."

"Good, I'm afraid that as you can see I haven't any money on me, but if you pop back when you finish work I will have a proper tip for you."

"Ok, I finish work at ten."

"I'll see you later then, meanwhile here's a little treat for you to be going on with."

I dropped to my knees in front of him, my hands fumbled slightly as I undid his belt and then unzipped his jeans. His hard young cock almost sprang out as I eased his jeans and pants down. I leant forward and took it in my mouth sliding my lips down his shaft as my tongue swirled around and around. He moaned softly and I felt him start to pull back, I quickly grabbed his hips and pulled him forward again taking him deep in my mouth as I felt his cock start to throb and jerk. He moaned again and then my mouth was flooded with his hot thick cream, it felt as though he would never stop coming I swallowed as fast as I could but some leaked out of the corner of my mouth dribbling onto my cheek. I sucked the last drops of come from his cock and then sat back on my heels and smiled up at him. My finger scooped up the stray trail of his come and I licked it clean before tucking his cock back inside his jeans and doing them back up.

"I'll be expecting you just after ten then Ben." I said as I stood back up.

The door closed behind him and I walked a little unsteadily into the kitchen with the pizza. I walked past Robin, put the pizza on the table and turned to find his arms around me, he held me close kissing me.

"Oh god that was so sexy," I said.

"I know," he replied, "I hope you like cold pizza though."

"Why?"

"Because you have got me so turned on I'm going to have to fuck you right now!"

He turned me round and bent me over the table then stood behind me and thrust his cock deep into my pussy, there was nothing gentle about it, this was a hard animal fucking and I loved it.

"Oh yes, take me hard Robin, fuck me," I sighed.

He grabbed my hips began thrusting hard in and out of my pussy, as soon as he was buried inside me I started coming again, I squeezed my pussy tight around his cock. He fucked me hard and fast for a minute or two then moaned and I felt him shoot jet after jet of come deep inside me.

"Oh yes, Amanda, you are so good, so sexy, such a good fuck."

"Mmmm come on darling fill me with your come."

When he pulled out of me I quickly spun round and dropped to my knees taking him in my mouth sucking and licking gently. I let him slip out for a moment and smiled up at him,

"Mmmm that's two cocks I've tasted tonight now."

"Did you make him come?" he asked.

My mouth was firmly clamped back around his cock but I nodded my head then leant back to say,

"Yes, it didn't take long either."

"I'm not surprised, the show you put on almost made me shoot watching you."

I licked the last traces of his come and my juices from him then stood up and said,

"Come on let's eat, I seem to have worked up quite an appetite."

The pizza was still quite hot and it didn't take us long to finish it off between us afterwards we sat together in the lounge relaxing and recovering from a very busy day. I was hoping that I would have a busy night too, somehow the more sex I got the more I wanted at the moment, and the prospect of Ben having me again while Robin spied on us was keeping me very damp between my legs. Robin's cock was half hard most of the time and every so often I gave it a little stroke. Robin must have been just as keen as he was keeping a very close eye on the time, as soon as it got to ten he stood up and said,

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.