Cleaner Seduction

by Suzie XX

Copyright© 2005 by Suzie XX

Erotica Sex Story: A teenage daughter stands in for her injured mother cleaning a large house but the lady owner has a liking for girls and soon has other plans for her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   .

Copyright in this story remains with the author so please do not republish it elsewhere without the author's permission.


When I was just nine a policeman came to the house and broke the news that my dad had died in a car accident on the M4 motorway on his way to work. Mum was devastated, of course, as were my little brother and me, but she gritted her teeth and tried to hold the family together. She worked in the kitchen at a local school, came home and cooked us a meal then went to do a second job cleaning a few nights a week for a Mrs Wood, a woman who lived a couple of streets and a world away from us. She was a writer and had stories and articles published in a number of women's magazines as well as writing some quite successful novels. She lived in a rather large house all by herself. She wanted quiet during the day so that she could write in peace so having the house cleaned in the evening suited her. My mum worked behind a bar at a local pub at weekends too and between all the jobs managed to earn just enough to pay the bills and keep the family going.

With mum working far too much really, I took on more and more of the housework at home as I got older, and looked after David who was 3 years my junior. We both realised things were tight financially and didn't pester mum for expensive toys and clothes, and only our shoes were not second-hand from charity shops. Things worked out quite well until one day in July some years later when I was nearly 14. My mum had a nasty fall off a ladder at home and broke a bone in her right leg.

As she had one leg plastered up, she was not able to work for about 6 weeks. It was fortunate in one way that the school was just breaking up for the summer so she would not miss out on any pay there but the bar work had to go. It looked like she would have to tell Mrs Wood that she would have to find another cleaner too and I was despatched on my bike to give her employer a letter explaining the situation. On the way there, I had a mad, crazy thought that I could do the cleaning while mum was laid up. After all, I had a lot of experience now doing just that at home.

When I arrived, the house looked quite daunting from the outside and seemed big for just one person. It must have been twice the size of ours and I had a few doubts that I could manage the cleaning after all. Mrs Wood was a kindly looking woman in her late thirties or early forties and she looked at me over her glasses while I explained, and then she read the letter. She was not as severe as I had imagined, quite soft and feminine really, and was sort of good looking and must have been a real beauty in her time.

She was very concerned about my mum and said she would come and visit, and that mum was not to worry. The job would still be hers when she was better and she would find a temp in the meantime. I plucked up courage and asked if I could stand in for mum cleaning her house instead. At first, she was not at all keen, worrying about the legality of employing one so young, but after I pleaded that we couldn't manage without that money, she relented and agreed to give it a try. However, I was not to tell anyone as it was probably not strictly legal. I was overjoyed, tears started pouring down my face and Mrs Wood came and hugged me, saying I would, of course, have to prove that I could do the job as well as my mum. She insisted on taking me and the bike home in the car, so that she could clear this with my mum in person.

My mum was amazed at me when we both arrived and I told her of my proposal. But she knew how much this would mean to us and reluctantly agreed if it was OK with Mrs Wood. I also had to do a lot of the housework at home, of course, but my mum could hobble around on crutches and look after David who was being forced to grow up fast like I had had to. Of course I would not be able to keep any money I earned and every penny would be needed to help us survive.

The next day, the first Friday evening of my new job, and armed with instructions from mum, I managed to vacuum the whole house and clean the bath and shower rooms just about in the 3 hours. Mrs Wood kept appearing and was obviously seeing if I could manage but seemed to be satisfied. She was watching TV when I popped in to say goodbye, and she said, "Come in a moment sweetie."

I walked in the large room a bit apprehensively, but she said she was impressed with my efforts and I have the job! She also gave me a carrier bag containing a bag of sweets each for David and me and a small box of chocolates for mum, together with the money earned by mum and me for the week. I hugged her to say thanks for the sweets and she said "Do I get a kiss?" I smiled and kissed her on the lips just briefly. I have aunts and grandmothers who also expect a kiss from me when I left so I was used to this expectation from adults.

On Tuesday the following week, I dusted and polished and cleaned the kitchen thoroughly per the instructions and changed Mrs Wood's bed. I picked up any dirty clothes and put them in the laundry basket. There were a pair of her panties and a matching bra on a chair by the bed and I could see from a slight staining in the crotch of the panties that these needed washing too. I held them up admiring the beauty of them. I had never seen such sexy items, not at all what my mum wore and certainly not like the tatty school knickers I wore. They were red and lacy with a black design on the front of the panties and the cups of the bra, covering the private places. Mrs Wood came in while I was admiring them and asked, "Do you like them?"

"Oh yes" I said, "They are gorgeous."

"Do you have anything sexy to wear yet?"

I blushed and said "No way. All my undies are navy and regulation school types like this." I pulled the front of my jeans forward to show her the top of the knickers. They came to my waist and the elastic at the top had been mended more than once. Her panties were dainty and tiny.

On the Friday she once again gave me a present as well as the wages; this time three pairs of pretty panties that she hoped would fit me OK. She said "I was going to get some bras too but wasn't sure what size you are."

My boobs, if you could call them that, were only an A cup and not really worthy of a bra yet but I wore one anyway (second-hand of course). Mrs Wood asked me to pull up my t-shirt so she could judge them herself but after a good look, she agreed that maybe she would wait until they developed some more. She asked if I would slip on one of the pairs of panties to make sure she had the right size, and without thinking I pulled down my jeans and knickers and pulled on the red lacy pair, which was almost the same as she had worn Tuesday. She put her hand round the elastic at the top to make sure they were tight enough and felt round the leg holes to see they weren't too tight. Her fingers brushed accidentally along my labia, which made me jump a little.

"Oh I'm sorry if I gave you a shock my sweet" she said, "are you sensitive there?"

"Yes very!"

"It's OK, that's normal. You'll find it's very pleasurable to touch yourself there when in bed if you aren't already doing so."

"Yes I already do that quite a lot."

"That's good, and can you reach an orgasm yet?"

I was getting quite embarrassed about talking about this but said "I don't think so."

The panties fitted perfectly and I changed back into my old knickers and jeans and kissed her again to say thanks. This time she held her hands against my cheeks and kept the contact with the lips for about 10 seconds. "Mmmm that was nice"' she said and I left to go home. I remember thinking 'I wonder if she is one of those women who likes other women', but dismissed the idea as ludicrous and knew she was only trying to make me feel grown-up.

The following Tuesday was very warm and I decided to abandon the jeans and wear a short red cotton skirt with the t-shirt, not entirely practical for cleaning but nice and cool. I also wore a pink lacy pair of panties, one of those that Mrs Wood had bought, in case she asked if I had worn them yet. I was vacuuming her bedroom when she popped in to get something out of her drawers and I switched off the machine to hear what she was saying.

"Crikey, it's so warm tonight" she said, wiping her brow, "Isn't it too warm for cleaning? You can leave it if you like"

"It is hot but I'm almost finished. I'm just glad I didn't wear my jeans. At least I'm getting some air round my legs."

"Yes I wish I could wear short skirts like that! It must be much cooler."

"You should wear what you want in your own house. Who's going to see? Those panties you gave me are good too; the lacy ones are much cooler to wear than my school ones. Thanks very much for that."

"That's OK sweetheart, are you wearing one of them now then?"

"Oh yes, see?" I lifted the skirt and showed her the small pink lacy pair. "That's funny" she said, I'm wearing an identical pair." She lifted her long skirt up to her waist showing me hers to prove it. They certainly looked sexier on her and I noticed a strange stirring in my pussy like I get when I touch myself in bed. She continued to hold up her skirt while I looked at her and it was obvious she had a patch of dark hair visible despite the pattern. I pulled my skirt up again too and looked at my own and couldn't see my hair like that under the material. She saw that I was comparing the look.

"What's the matter sweetheart? You look puzzled."

"I've got some hair there too but you can't see mine like I can see yours."

"It's just because I have more and it's darker. Yours is probably fair."

"Doesn't it feel funny having a lot of hair there?" I asked.

"No" she said, "you get used to it. Would you like to feel the hair?"

I blushed deeply. "No, that would be dirty of me"

"Oh it's OK, there's only us girls here and I know you're curious. Come on, nobody will know." I dropped my skirt back in place and despite myself I went closer to her. She was right, I did want to, but was a little afraid of encouraging her if she was into other women. Would she think that I wanted her to be naughty with me? She reached out and took one of my hands and ran it lightly over the front of her pubic mound and I could feel the hair springy under the material. After moving my hand up and down a few times she guided it between her legs. I wanted to feel her there for some reason so didn't object. I could feel the warmth of her slit and what felt to be some wetness towards the back.

I pulled my hand away and said "I'm sorry; I really shouldn't be doing that." I was a bit panicky that I was getting out of my depth with this.

"It's OK my dear" she said, "I don't mind you exploring; I know how curious young girls are." I realised that I was getting behind with the work though and said I should be getting on. She smiled and pulled her skirt down and went downstairs while I carried on vacuuming. However when she had gone I did have a sniff of my fingers and her musky fragrance remained on them. Again, I wondered if she was a lesbian and did not find it so easy to dismiss the idea this time and thought about it as I cleaned. I was also beginning to wonder about me. Why had this had such an effect on me? I was feeling a little bit damp too and I told myself I mustn't do anything like that again.

When I had finished at last, I popped my head in the lounge to say I was leaving, and she said "Don't I get a goodbye kiss tonight?" I wasn't going to argue about the previous kisses being to say thank you, as actually I had enjoyed the last kiss such a lot, and I already felt more than a little turned on by the feel of her panties. I knew I should not be feeling that way with a woman but as long as she didn't know...

I planted my lips on hers and this time she hugged me close to her, squeezing my chest against her quite large soft breasts. I had no choice but to carry on the kiss longer than before and I felt her open her lips a little and press her tongue against mine, which were still pursed. I guessed she wanted me to open mine too and I had heard from the girls at school about using tongues with their boyfriends but god this was a woman! Nevertheless, I opened my lips and her tongue moved round the insides of the lips and across my teeth. She pressed it between my teeth and I met it with my tongue and we licked round each other. Suddenly she let me go and pulled away.

"I'm sorry," she said "please forgive me. I got a little carried away". I was feeling a little light headed and was saying something really stupid about it being lovely. She asked if I was feeling dizzy and I nodded. She sat down and pulled me onto her lap. What on earth was I thinking of? I knew this was asking for trouble but I was feeling more turned on than I'd ever been, and just couldn't help myself. I was already late getting home but I couldn't resist and wanted to see how far she would go. Or rather how far I would go.

"It's the heat," she said, "let's cool you down a bit." She pulled my t-shirt up and off and laid me back in her arms. "Is that better," she asked? I was a bit ashamed of the tatty bra she had exposed but was enjoying her looking at me there again.

"Yes" I said, "I am feeling hot," but knew for a fact now I was being seduced, and the thought of it was exciting, not at all repulsive as it should be!

She said, "OK, let's get some air to your body" and lifted my skirt, folding it to my waist. I don't know about cooling me, this was making me even hotter especially between my legs and my knees opened more so that she could see my crotch and how hot and wet I was there. I sensed that she wanted this and nearly immediately her hand was on my inner thigh and almost brushing against my pussy.

"Is this what you want baby?" she asked in a soft whisper.

"Yes" I said also in a whisper and wondered why we were whispering.

Then her hand ran lightly up my slit from the vagina to the clit on the lacy material. "Oh my god" she said "you are so wet". I hadn't got wet before, well not this much anyway, and put my own hand down there and she was right, there was a wet patch on my crotch and I could feel my whole vulva was damp.

"Don't worry," she said, "I am very wet too, and this is all very arousing for me too". She kissed me again and this time our mouths were wide open and our tongues were entwined. She held my hand and guided it up her skirt right back onto the sticky patch on her panties that I had touched before.

I didn't need any encouragement and was running my fingers over the wet material feeling for her clit. Her hand was inside my garment and alternately dipping just a little into my vaginal entrance and circling her fingers around my clitoral hood. Very soon, she was setting off an explosion than started as a fire deep inside me, then a truly wondrous feeling consumed me, and every muscle in my body seemed to stiffen and become super-sensitive. It seemed my brain just overloaded with intense sensations and I must have fainted.

When I came round, I was lying on the settee and my t-shirt was back on and my skirt and panties were back in place. "I'm sooo sorry" she said, "I think it was all too much for you. Oh god, Cherry you are so beautiful".

I found my voice again and told her she was so lovely too. I looked at my watch and saw I was about an hour late and my mum would be wondering where the hell I am. Mrs Wood, or Sandra as she asked me to call her, gave me a lift home and explained to mum it was all her fault getting me to help with other things.

On the Friday, I found that Sandra had already nearly done all my work and she asked if I would like to talk for a while about what had happened the other day. We sat on the settee, sort of revisiting the scene of the crime, and she asked how I felt about what we had done. I told her that I had never had an experience like that before and I had been masturbating ever since with the memory of it.

"Well" she said, "if you hadn't had an orgasm before you certainly had one then!"

"I know, and I've had a few more since when I've played with myself'"

"But you do realise I could get in all sorts of trouble if anyone finds out, it's very very important you don't mention it to anyone, not your mum or even your best friend at school."

"I know, I promise I won't mention it to anyone. I think I would get into trouble too from my mum. She wouldn't understand at all. Mind you I'm not sure I understand it either. Tell me, are you a lesbian?"

She hesitated and eventually said "Yes I do like women, especially younger ones but I've never had feelings for a girl like I have with you. It's a bit disconcerting actually and I feel like a dirty old man letching over a young girl. I've always liked girls though, right from when I was about your age. I suspect you are the same from what I've seen."

"I don't know, I've never wanted to be with a women before. I think it's wrong and I know my mum would be angry if she knew what I was feeling about you. It's not natural is it?"

"Well it feels very natural with you and I'd love to kiss you and touch you again if you want that too." I went and sat on her lap like before and gave her a deep kiss and she sucked my tongue in and out her mouth which started my juices flowing before she even touched me.

She put her mouth close to my ear and asked in a whisper "Would you like to come and lay down with me for a little on my bed. It is more comfortable than here."

"Mmmm I know I shouldn't but I'd love that" I said and she took hold of my hand and led me upstairs. As we went up the stairs, she moved her other hand up the inside of my thigh and pressed a finger into my ass through the panty material.

We stood by her bed and she pulled my t-shirt over my head, removed my bra and ran her hands over my chest, pinching the little nipples and fondling the small tits. She then pulled up my skirt and pushed the panties to one side, looking with anticipation at my small patch of fair curly hair and the hairless cleft between my legs. She opened me with her fingers and quickly brought her tongue to my vulva and licked me from my opening to my clit hood and sucked on me there.

"Doesn't that taste gross?" I asked.

"Oh no, it's wonderful, would you like to taste me too?"

"I... um... I don't know."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.