Chuck's Daughter - Cover

Chuck's Daughter

Copyright© 2005 by Dafafu

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Chuck went to prison when his daughter, Cindy, was 12 years old. Four years later he came home. During that time Cindy had grown into a beautiful 16 year-old with a gorgeous body. Chuck wasted no time in getting her into a life of pleasure.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Incest   Father   Daughter  

At 10, Cindy went to the Headmaster's office. Against the glass panel of his office sat her mother at her office table.

"Why are you here, Cindy?" asked her mother.

"It seems the Headmaster wants to see me."

"Why? Have you got into some trouble?"

"No, mom. He wants to talk to me about the up-coming school play. I think he wants to give me a part in it."

"Ah! That's good news. Hope you get it."

Cindy left the school bag with her mother and knocked on the Headmaster's door. The door opened and he invited her in smiling. The door closed behind her and she heard it being locked.

"Good morning, Sir."

"Good morning, Cindy. Thank you for coming." His eyes lingered on her big chest. She knew he was looking at her nipple protuberances, as Mr. Woodcock had done earlier.

He went on the intercom and spoke to his secretary. "Miss Brown. I don't want any disturbance for the next hour. I'm about to have some important discussion."

Cindy could see her mother through the glass panel. She was sitting only a foot outside looking sideways.

Mr. Harddick saw Cindy looking at her mother. "Yes, I keep your beautiful mother near my office so that I can keep a protective eye on her." Cindy just smiled.

He then sat in his swivelling executive chair at the table. To Cindy, it looked as if he and her mother were sitting next to each other, separated only by the tinted glass panel. Her mother was on the right presenting a side view. Her low-cut dress displayed a good cleavage. Mr. Harddick was having a delightful view of her mother's bosom, she thought.

"Come, sit on the table."

Before she could say anything, he got up, lifted her by the waist, and sat her on the edge of his table. Her legs below the knees hung down the front of the table. He removed her shoes and socks. Surprised and worried, she threw an apprehensive glance towards her mother on the left of her.

"Don't worry. This glass panel is so tinted that we can see out, but those outside cannot see in." That eased her worry.

He now stood in front of her. "Did Mr. Woodcock tell you why I want to see you?"

"Yes, Sir. Something about the school play?"

"Yes, but first don't address me as Sir. It's too officious. Call me Freddie."

"No, Sir, I can't call you like that. You are the Headmaster."

"But I don't like the Sir bit."

"Then can I address you as Mr."

"All right, call me by my surname... call me Mr. Harddick."

"All right, Mr. Hadick."

"No, no. Not Hadick! Break my name into two parts. Say Hard-dick. Let there be a pause between Hard and dick.'

Cindy knew how lascivious that sounded. But since it was his real name and since he wanted her to call him like that she had to do it.

"All right, Mr. Hard... dick."

"That's good. I like you to call me like that."

"All right, Sir. Er, er, I mean Mr. Hard-dick."

He came close until his thighs touched her bare knees. "We are planning to stage a play on Parents' Day. Mr. Woodcock and I have decided that you should take the lead role."

"I have no acting experience."

"Not really necessary. It's only a school lay and all the girls in school have no acting experience anyway. But you are special, that's why we want you."

Cindy wondered what was special about herself.

"You see, you are the most beautiful girl in school. And you'll suit the part because the play is called "The Good Angel". You'll be the Good Angel. This is a family play where this angel helps school children and their parents. So everybody is going to like you. You'll be popular among the students, parents and the local community."

Cindy was very happy to hear that. "Thank you, sir."

"No Sir, please. Call me Hard-dick."

"Sorry, Mr. Hard-dick."

"Like to act in the play?"

"Yes, Mr. Hard-dick."

"Good." His hands now rested on her knees and slowly parted them. Cindy willingly parted her legs thinking that he was going to bring her down from the table. But to her surprise he moved closer and stood between her legs and put his hands on her waist. The closeness made her uneasy. She looked apprehensively at her mother who was close outside the office.

"Don't worry. Your mom can't see us."

Cindy didn't know what to do. She just sat still.

"You know Cindy, you and your mother are very beautiful."

"Thank you."

"I lost my wife to cancer some years ago."

"I'm sorry to hear that."

"I have a 15 year old son to take care of. After my wife's death it has been difficult for my son and me. I'm 48 and I need a good wife and my son Jack needs a good mother."

Cindy wondered what he was trying to tell her.

"You know, your mother..." he didn't finish the sentence.

"What about my mother, Mr. Hard-dick?"

"Since your father went to prison, I have been asking your mother to divorce your father and marry me."

Cindy never heard of this from her mother. "What has my mother said?"

"She has refused. She has always wanted to remain faithful to your father. I understand he is back at home now, your father."

"Yes."

"Is he good to your mother? Is he good to you?"

"Yes, he is, Mr. Hard-dick."

"I'm glad to hear that. But if ever your father ill treats your mother, tell me. I'll marry your mother. I love your mom." He turned to look at Susie just outside the glass panel.

Cindy wasn't sure whether her mother had already spoken to Mr. Harddick for advice about her father. Obviously not. So, she decided to remain silent about it.

"Why were you in Mr Woodcock's office yesterday?"

Cindy panicked. Oh God! What am to say? She just apologized, "I'm sorry."

"You don't have to say sorry, Cindy. Mr. Woodcock said you were a good girl."

Cindy didn't respond. She was getting very worried.

"He said you were very cooperative and allowed him to touch you."

"No, Mr. Hard-dick. It wasn't like that!"

"Some other Headmaster wouldn't have liked it. Any action would tarnish your name."

Oh God! Mr. Woodcock has told him everything!

Fear and anxiety gripped Cindy. She covered her face with both hands and started to cry.

Mr. Harddick pulled her to sit closer to him on the edge of the table. This forced her thighs to part wider and her skirt to creep up higher. His body moved tight against her between her thighs. He held her against his chest with his left hand. With his right hand he drew her sobbing face against his chest. Caressing her back he comforted her, "Don't cry, Cindy. Please."

"I'm sorry, Sir." She sobbed more violently now, tears streaming down her cheeks. Her big breasts pressed tightly against his chest. She felt his bulge press against her lower body.

"It's okay, don't cry." But she continued to cry, sobbing heavily.

"All right, cry all you want but you'll soil my shirt with your tears. Let me remove my shirt."

He removed his tie and shirt and placed them on the far side of the table and pulled her again against him. He took her hands and put them around his bare upper body. "Hold me." Cindy kept her hands around him, aware now that her bulging breasts were pressed tight against his bare body. She felt his bulge press tight against her lower body.

"Cry against my chest, Cindy." He pulled her face against his bare muscular chest, making her wet lips press against his hard flesh. He maneuvered his chest so that her lips rubbed over much of his bare upper chest. Then he guided his right nipple in between her lips and held her like that. It was as if she was mouthing his nipple. A few seconds later Cindy realized the situation. Oh God! What am I doing?

She stopped crying and took her mouth away and looked up at her Headmaster. "It's okay, Mr. Hard-dick. I'm okay now."

"No, no, rest your head for a while." He again pulled her head to his chest. This time he guided his left nipple in between her lips. Cindy tried to move her mouth away but he held her tight. She tried to say "Please. Mr. Hard-dick." But this made her mouth and lips play with the nipple, as if she was deliberately trying to suck it.

"Good, rest for a while like that." Obviously he was happy her mouth was on his nipple.

Cindy knew she shouldn't be doing what she was doing. After a few seconds, she raised her head and, looking at him, said, "I'm okay now. Please."

Mr. Harddick held her tight with his left hand and started to wipe her tears with his right hand. "It's okay, Cindy." She now felt his bulge against her pubic area. It was big and hard.

"Are you going to punish me?" she asked with a worried look.

"No, I haven't decided yet what to do." He bent and kissed her forehead. "I'll try to protect you and your mother." He kissed her again and again on the forehead.

"Thank you, Mr. Hard-dick."

"Just relax, Cindy." He now kissed her wet cheeks, again and again. He kissed her cheeks all over, wetly, and licking as he did so.

Cindy was getting uneasy. Mr. Hard-dick shouldn't be kissing me like this!

"If your mother had agreed to marry me, you'd be my step-daughter. But she hadn't. But, don't worry. I'll still protect you as if you are my daughter."

"Thank you, Mr. Hard-dick."

His mouth now moved to hers. He kissed her on the mouth again and again. They were short quick kisses. So, Cindy thought he was just being caring.

"Feeling better now?" he asked smiling. He had dried her cheeks of almost all her tears.

Cindy smiled, "Yes, thank you."

She thought he would release her but he didn't. What he did next took her by surprise. He mouth kissed her again. But this time he held the kiss, and kept slipping his tongue again and again into her mouth. Afraid to offend him, Cindy let him tongue her mouth. He kissed her like that for a full minute, his tongue exploring her mouth.

"Oh, how I wish your mother had married me. I'd have a beautiful wife and a beautiful step-daughter."

He bent down to kiss her again. Before their lips touched he said, "Kiss back, Cindy. Suck my tongue when I put it in your mouth, and then slip your tongue into my mouth."

He kissed her wetly for a while. Then his tongue plunged into her mouth but Cindy didn't suck it. He waited for a while but she still didn't suck his tongue.

He stopped kissing her and spoke against her lips, "May be you don't know how to do it." I know how to do it, Mr. Hard-dick. I've sucked my father's tongue.

"So, let me teach you. Put your tongue inside my mouth."

He again kissed her and waited for her tongue. She didn't respond. Humming, "Hmm," he gently patted her right cheek.

Cindy knew this was wrong. But nobody had taught her how to tell off one's Headmaster. Since small, she had always been told to obey the elders, more so the teachers.

"Hmm..." More gentle tapping of her cheek. His mouth was waiting tight on her mouth.

Slowly Cindy slipped her tender young tongue into her Headmaster's warm mouth. Humming, "Hmmm," he started to suck her tongue. He did it gently, increasing the sucking pressure slowly.

Cindy realized that she was getting aroused. Last night her father's fingers hadn't fully quenched her sexual need. One orgasm had only made her want more. This morning she had woken up and found herself thinking of sex. It was because of the arousal that she had worn her sexy bra and panty to school. Now Mr. Hard-dick was sucking her tongue and re-stimulating her.

He now paused and spoke against her mouth. "Got it, Cindy? Saw how I sucked your tongue? Now do it to me. Suck my tongue." He thrust his long fat tongue into her young mouth.

Cindy realized that if she didn't suck his tongue he was not going to let her go. He was probably just like her father. Must get what he wanted. Moreover her arousal was telling her to suck his tongue.

"Come on, Cindy... suck!" His tongue plunged into her mouth again.

This time Cindy sucked his tongue. Slowly at first and increasing the sucking pressure as he had done earlier to her tongue. Humming, "Hmm... hmmm..." Mr. Harddick caressed her cheeks appreciatively. He kept his tongue in her mouth for a full minute of sucking.

When he stopped he smiled at her and said, "Good. You must be a clever student. You have learnt to do it properly after only one demonstration."

I have sucked my father's tongue many times already Mr. Hard-dick. I'm quite an expert now.

He made her suck his tongue a few more times and sucked hers also. Then he asked, "Did Mr. Woodcock touch you?"

Cindy wanted to say no. But she held back. What if Mr. Woodcock had already told him that he had touched her? Then her no would be a lie.

Shyly she nodded.

"All right, tell me the truth. Where did he touch you?"

Shyly she pointed to her thighs.

"What about your bosom? Did he touch you here?" he asked pointing to her breasts.

"No."

"That's surprising. I thought he would have liked your bosom. Your breasts are big and beautiful."

"No, he didn't touch me there."

"You have worn the right bra and blouse today. The nipples are poking out beautifully. Let me touch your bosom, Cindy."

"No, Mr. Hard-dick. Please don't! You shouldn't!"

"But you allowed Mr. Woodcock to touch your thighs. Did he touch you all the way to your panty?"

Cindy nodded.

"But you won't allow me to touch your breasts?"

"No, it's not like that."

"Do you mean you prefer me to touch your thighs? Touch you all the way up to your panty, like Mr. Woodcock?"

"Oh no, Mr. Hard-dick."

"Then give me a choice, Cindy. Do you prefer me to touch your boobs or your inner thighs and panty?"

"Both are not proper, Mr. Hard-dick."

"What? Are you saying that you can be nice to your teacher but not to your Headmaster?"

"No, Sir, I didn't mean that."

"Then be nice to me also, Cindy. I'm your Headmaster. Surely you should obey me more than Mr. Woodcock."

Cindy was in a dilemma. Refusing her Headmaster would definitely offend him. But allowing him to touch her inner thighs and panty would be terrible. She decided that letting him touch her breasts would be less terrible.

"May I Cindy?"

"What, Sir?"

"Touch your bosom?"

Shyly she nodded. Otherwise he will want to touch my loins!

"Thank you, Cindy." He kissed her on the mouth as his right hand gently cupped her left breast. His tongue slipped into her mouth. She knew what he wanted her to do. So, she sucked him as before. Then he waited for her tongue. She slipped hers into his mouth and he sucked her. Several times they sucked each other's tongue. His hand was gently kneading her breast all the while.

He stopped kissing her and asked, "God! You are good, Cindy." She just smiled.

"May I touch your left breast now?"

"You shouldn't, Mr. Hard-dick. You will crumble my blouse. It's crumbled a bit already."

"I'm sorry, Cindy. I didn't realize that. So, let me remove your blouse."

"Oh no, Mr. Hard-dick. No, please."

"But we don't want to crumble your blouse, Cindy."

"You won't if you don't touch my breasts."

"But I want to, Cindy. Please remove your blouse, dear. Obey me, Cindy. I'm your Headmaster."

Before she could protest some more he was already pulling her blouse out of the skirt and unbuttoning it. She now regretted for telling him about her blouse being crumbled! Her fingers tried to stop him but she was afraid to use excessive force. Surely that would anger him. She watched him remove her blouse and place it on the far end of the table. Her massive forward thrusting breasts in her thin lace bra jiggled delightfully, nipples very clear.

"God! You are beautiful! What boobs! What nipples!"

Shyly Cindy covered her bra-covered breasts with her hands.

Mr. Harddick sat on his chair, and pulled a lever to raise his seat until his face was right in front of her breasts. Smiling at her he said, "Let your Headmaster see your breasts, Cindy. Please." She just shook her head, feeling embarrassed.

Mr. Harddick took her hands away and placed her hands on his thighs. "Don't cover your boobs. Let me see and touch you, Cindy."

He cupped the underside of both breasts and looked at them. "Big and beautiful!' he gently squeezed them saying, "Firm and fabulous!"

Embarrassed, Cindy just looked down, not saying anything. She tried to fight the thrill that was coursing through her breasts.

"I see that you like to wear thin lace bras. They are right for your boobs, Cindy. They allow you to show your lovely aureoles and nipples."

His hands were now cupping the centre of her breasts and rubbing her nipples. "Do you always like to wear such bras?"

"No. In fact today is the first time."

"Oh, I see. Is it for Mr. Woodcock? Were you hoping he would call you to his room?"

"No! No! That's not why."

"I see. Did you just feel like wearing this bra this morning?"

Shyly she nodded.

"Why? Were you excited this morning?" How correct he was, she thought. But she didn't answer him.

"I'm lucky then." His hands were fondling her huge breasts all the time, caressing lovingly, squeezing gently, and tweaking her nipples to hard nuts.

Cindy was fighting with herself. On one side she knew it was wrong. She shouldn't be allowing this. On the other hand her body and breasts were responding to Mr. Harddick. They enjoyed the thrill his fingers were giving them.

"Mr. Hard-dick, please..."

"Why Cindy? Am I hurting you? Am I squeezing your boobs too hard?"

She shook her head to mean no.

"Is it because you're afraid of what you are feeling?"

She nodded.

"I understand. It's natural to be afraid when somebody is touching your boobs for the first time.

No, Mr. Hard-dick. This is not the first time. My father has fondled them for two nights in a row now.

"Don't be afraid, Cindy. If I hurt you, tell me and I'll stop. But if it feels nice, then relax and enjoy it."

"I shouldn't, Mr. Hard-dick."

"Silly girl! Don't you see that you have gorgeous boobs that need to be fondled?"

"Please, Mr. Hard-dick..."

"Tell me the truth. Are you feeling some thrill?"

Some thrill? A lot of thrill, Mr. Hard-dick! But instead of saying that she just looked down, trying not to moan as his hands on her breasts intensified her arousal.

Saying, "Let's see if this is better," Mr. Harddick reached behind her, unclasped her bra catch and removed the bra. Her firm big breasts were now bare! And they stood out majestically.

"MR. HARD-DICK!"

"Relax, Cindy, relax. You should be proud to show such magnificent boobs."

She tried to cover her breasts with her hands but he held them. "No, don't!" The forceful command made her drop her hands to her lap. Mr. Harddick now fondled her firm smooth breasts, smiling at Cindy.

"Let me pay homage to your wonder boobs."

Cindy looked quizzically at Mr. Harddick. And he answered her by starting to lick her right nipple.

"No, no, Mr. Hard-dick..." He didn't heed her. He switched his licking to her other nipple. Cindy put her hands at the back of his head and tried to pull his mouth away, but she didn't have enough strength to do it. He continued to lick both nipples switching his mouth from one to the other.

"Mr. Hard-dick, please... mom might see us."

"No, she can't. The glass panel is tinted. Don't worry, Cindy. Relax and enjoy yourself." He now locked his mouth on to her right nipple and started to suck excitingly.

Relax and enjoy? Why not? The sucking was exciting! Her father had taught her to enjoy breast sucking. And Mr. Harddick was equally good. But she tried to hide her enjoyment.

Her hands now did not attempt to pull his head away. As he moved his mouth to suck one and then the other nipple, Cindy's hands involuntarily caressed the back of his head. Mr. Harddick smiled to himself. This is a hot girl indeed! She loves boob sucking!

So, emboldened by her lack of resistance, Mr. Harddick took as much breast flesh as he could into his mouth and sucked, sucked as excitingly as he could, with all the experience he had gained over the years. He wanted to give this young hot teenage schoolgirl the best boob sucking she would ever have.

Slowly and uncontrollably Cindy gasped, shivered and moaned, "Ooo... ooo... Mr. Hard dick... sir... sir... ooo..."

Mr. Harddick let her moan for a while. Then he stopped sucking. Looking at her he smiled. Cindy blushed, realizing how she had given away herself. He knows I like my breasts to be sucked!

"Sorry, Mr. Hard-dick. I'm so sorry!"

"What for Cindy? You shouldn't say sorry if you like my sucking. You should instead say, 'Suck me some more, Mr. Hard-dick.'"

"Shall we stop here, Mr. Hard-dick?"

"No, not yet, Cindy. I want you to enjoy a little bit more."

"No, I'm not really enjoying this," she lied.

"Then we'll have to carry on for a long time until you respond freely and enjoy the thrill I'm trying to give you. Then we'll stop."

Oh God! If that's the case why resist. Let me enjoy his sucking. Let him know I like what he's doing. The young girl decided to give full rein to her sexual arousal.

"Is that okay, Cindy? Are you prepared to enjoy my sucking?"

Shyly she nodded. "Don't let my mom know, Mr. Hard-dick."

"Of course, Cindy. This will be our secret."

"Don't tell Mr. Woodcock also."

"Of course, I won't."

"Or anybody else."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.