Chuck's Daughter - Cover

Chuck's Daughter

Copyright© 2005 by Dafafu

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Chuck went to prison when his daughter, Cindy, was 12 years old. Four years later he came home. During that time Cindy had grown into a beautiful 16 year-old with a gorgeous body. Chuck wasted no time in getting her into a life of pleasure.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Incest   Father   Daughter  

Chuck and Susie chased the boy.

"You bloody rascal," Susie had screamed as she had hit the boy on the head with a piece of wood. They had found the boy kissing their daughter with his hand under her skirt.

"Please... let me explain," the boy had pleaded, not seeing who was hitting him.

"How dare you molest Cindy... she's only 12."

With his head bleeding profusely, the boy had fainted.

Chuck shouted to his wife and daughter, "Get into the house."

When the police arrived, Chuck took the blame, claiming that he had hit the boy. He wanted to protect his wife. Eventually he was found guilty of serious assault and sent to prison for four years. The victim had claimed that he couldn't remember who had hit him. Now after serving the sentence he came home.

During the four years only his wife Susie visited him in prison. They had agreed that their daughter Cindy shouldn't come to prison as it was a bad place for a young girl to see.

Prison life had affected Chuck. Although activities there had made him physically stronger and fitter at 48, he had been deprived of social life. There was no love, no affection and no outlet for his needs. His body screamed for female love. Susie was very grateful to her husband for saving her from prison. She was always afraid that some one might find out the truth. She needed her husband to protect her. She worked as a clerk in the school where her daughter studied.

Cindy grew up to be an absolute beauty at 16. Her blond hair cascaded in attractive waves on either side of her cute lovely face. Her eyes sparkled, her full smooth cheeks radiated a rosy glow and full well-shaped lips glistened with wetness. She was curvaceous, with narrow hips, swelling hips and full shapely thighs.

Her magnificent assets were her breasts. They were full, round and firm. She had to wear 38DD bras already at that age. Some, who were envious of her bosom, said she was abnormal. But she was the loveliest and the sexiest-looking girl in school.

On the day Chuck was released from prison, Susie sent Cindy off to school and went to bring back her husband. By 10 in the morning he was home. He shaved, had a good warm shower and wore his shorts.

"I need some decent clothes, Susie."

"We'll get them this evening. We are going out today to celebrate your coming home."

"Well, how about we two celebrating now?" he asked meaningfully.

Susie smiled knowingly and they went to the bedroom and fucked. Both had been starved of sex for four years. Normally her husband would be gentle and slow in bed. But now he was aggressive and virtually raped her. At one stage he even appeared angry when she wanted to slow things down. The prison must have changed him, she thought. But she enjoyed his aggressive fucking. It drove her wild. She had three fantastic orgasms before he ejaculated his cum into her. Panting they lay kissing each other.

Susie was a little worried about her husband's aggressive attitude. It was 11 in the morning and she wanted to do some cooking. They got up, dressed and went down to the living room.

"When will little Cindy come home?"

"Should be here around 4 o'clock. She's not the little girl of 4 years ago, Chuck. She's a great beauty now."

"But she is only 16, right?"

"Yes, but she's a beauty... with an exceptionally well developed body... like I was when young," laughed Susie. Chuck was eager to see his daughter.

"You are still very attractive and sexy, Susie."

"I'm a bit plump... or... am I fat?"

"No, no... you are a bit plump, I agree... but you're shapely and sexy... you're boobs are still big and beautiful."

"They have been neglected, Chuck... since you went to prison."

"Yes, I realized that when we fucked. You wanted it so much. Don't worry. I'm home now. I'll take good care of your needs."

The rest of the day, they talked about people they knew. At one stage he asked, "Have you been seeing anybody?"

"What do you mean, Chuck?"

"Well, you know. You used to crave for sex almost every night. When we fucked I noticed that your sex drive is still in top gear."

"So?"

"So, while in prison I'd been wondering. Have you been seeing men for your needs?"

"Oh Chuck! How dare you think like that?"

"I'm sorry. I just thought that men would have been interested in that hot body of yours, since you have been alone."

"That's true, Chuck. Men have been interested in me. They have wanted to date me, but I've never gone out on any date."

"You mean you were not tempted?"

"Of course I was tempted; you know how frequently I get this urge for sex. But I think of you and the sacrifice you have made. So, I've remained faithful, Chuck."

"Thank you, Susie. But..."

"But, what?"

"To tell you the truth, I would have understood."

"Understood what?"

"If you had been satisfying your urges."

"Are you saying that I could have had extra marital affairs and you wouldn't have minded?"

"Well, I would have been extremely jealous and angry. But in my sober moment, I would have accepted your need for sex."

"That's not nice, Chuck."

"All right, let's not talk about it."

When Cindy came back from school her mother met her at the entrance and whispered to her, "Your father has come home. Give him a hug and a kiss."

Cindy nodded and walked into the living room and saw her father standing there. He was wearing only his shorts. He had a strong muscular physique, with hairy chest, hairy arms, and hairy legs. Very masculine, very attractive, she thought, and chided herself for thinking of her father like that.

"Do you recognize this girl, Chuck?"

Chuck smiled broadly, "Of course! This is my daughter, but she ain't like the little girl I knew 4 years ago."

"Of course, she isn't. She is 16 now and a lot grown up. She's a young woman, that's what she is."

"Yes, I can see that. Very beautiful indeed!" What a voluptuous girl, he thought, his eyes taking in her well-built body, especially her exceptionally well-endowed bosom. Then, he said, "Hello, Cindy."

"Hello, Dad." Her mother had asked her to give him a hug and a kiss. But he was attracting her like a man, and not like a father. So, she was too shy to hug and kiss him. She just stood there with a gentle smile, not knowing what to do.

Susie said, "She hasn't seen you for 4 years, Chuck. She must be frightened."

"Don't be afraid of me, Cindy, I'm you father. I love you, darling."

Susie suggested, "Why don't you give your daughter a hug and a kiss, to let her know that you love her and have missed her."

Her father came close to her. Cindy was inwardly tensed and her body became rigid. Her father bent down and kissed her softly on the mouth and gently embraced her. Slowly she threw her arms around her father and sobbed against his hairy chest, "I've missed you, daddy. Sorry you had to be there for so long."

"Well, it's all over now. Let's not talk about it. I'm home to take care of you."

"Thanks, Dad."

As the day wore on, Cindy got to know her father more and she felt more relaxed. He asked about her studies, about what she liked and didn't like and so on. She felt happy that her father cared about her.

That evening the three of them went to town, dined at an Italian restaurant, and shopped for clothes for Chuck in particular. Cindy felt happy. Most of the time her father was close to her. Now and again he would put his arm around her and speak to her lovingly. She was happy when he asked her for advice, in the restaurant when they ordered food and when they bought clothes.

After buying his clothes, Chuck bought some clothes for Cindy and Susie. Cindy thought he was buying for her mother but he also bought for her. Most of them were sexy wear. Since her mother didn't object, Cindy just kept quiet. Then they returned home.

Chuck and Susie went to bed. Cindy changed into one of the new silky pajamas that her father had bought. It was extra thin but made her look sexy. As usual she didn't wear any bra or panty. After brushing her teeth, she switched off the light and lay down to sleep. She couldn't sleep. What a day it had been! Seeing her father after four years! He looked so attractive! He was so caring! He must have really missed me, she thought.

Chuck didn't make love to Susie. She was disappointed. Perhaps he was tired after the morning session, she thought. It had also been a tiring day for her. So she turned to sleep. Her husband got up, switched off the light and said, "You sleep, darling. I'll go and talk with Cindy... I've so much to catch up with her."

Cindy heard a knock on the door and heard her father, "Cindy, may I come in?"

She jumped off the bed, switched on the light, and opened the door. Her father walked in bare above the waist. She could tell that he wasn't wearing any underpants because his half-erect manhood was raising the front of his pajama bottom. His bulge was obvious!

"Daddy, what's the matter?" she asked forcing a smile. His eyes were on her chest where her 38DD breasts pushed out boldly her thin silk pajama top. The nipples made clear protuberances.

Her father smiled, "I have missed you for 4 years, dear. I just want to spend some time with you."

Cindy panicked a bit. His eyes were roaming all over her body, and his bulge was becoming more prominent.

"Now that you are home, we have all the time in the world to get to know each other, daddy."

"No, darling, I want to get to know you tonight."

"Daddy, it's late. I've got school tomorrow." Cindy tried to send him back to her mother.

"Just for a short while." How could she refuse that?

She just smiled, "Okay."

"Let's lie down on the bed and talk." Before Cindy could say anything her father lay down on his back, resting his head on the single pillow.

She saw that her father's pajama had formed a tall vertical tent over his loins. He had seen her watching his bulge. He smiled at her and beckoned, "Come and lie down beside daddy." She felt so embarrassed.

"Daddy, it's not nice. I'll just stand here while we talk."

"I've missed you for so many years, Cindy. Can't you come close to daddy just for a short while?"

She felt shy to lie next to her father whose huge bulge was so prominently displayed. If she lay next to him his body would surely make contact with hers, because it was a single bed.

"I don't know daddy," she hesitated.

"Please, darling. I won't do anything. I've missed you, you know? I just need you next to me for a short while."

It would be unkind to refuse her father. He seemed to love her so much. After all it would only be for a short while. He was her father and he had said he wouldn't do anything.

Saying, "Alright, daddy," she got onto the bed and lay next to her father on his left side. Her father adjusted the pillow so they both had their heads on it. Her body, the right side, pressed tightly against her father's left side. And she could see his bulge and it was not stationary; his manhood was obviously jabbing the pajama again and again.

"I like to look at you when we talk. Turn to your right and lie on Daddy's chest."

Before she could protest, her father pulled her partially over his body. Her upper body lay on him, her breasts tight against his hairy chest, and her hands on his upper chest. She was looking at him close up really. She struggled to get off his chest but he held her.

Her father said, "Put your leg over daddy."

"No, daddy."

Ignoring her, and saying, "Come, let me help you," her father pulled her left thigh and trapped it between his strong thighs. Cindy felt her thigh press tightly against her father's loins. It was a monstrously huge manhood and it throbbed against her thigh. She was beginning to be aroused. What a scene! Lying partially atop a hot looking half-naked attractive man, with her thigh on his manhood! Candy blushed with the realization.

"Daddy, you asked me to lie down next to you, not on you."

"But I like to look at you while we talk, dear. I hope you don't mind."

"No, daddy, please. Let me lie next to you." She struggled to get off but her father was too strong for her.

"Have you missed, Daddy?"

"Please, daddy." Cindy couldn't take her mind off the throbbing manhood against her thigh. Luckily they were wearing their pajamas.

"Well, I'm back now to take care of you."

Unable to do anything about the way she was lying with her father, she tried to divert his attention. "Was life hard in prison?"

"It was okay but mostly bad. The good things were the meals and the opportunity to go to gym and keep myself fit."

"What was the bad part, Daddy?"

"Well, most of the criminals were rough and unfriendly. But the worst was the absence of entertainment. The prison TV showed only films that aimed to reform us. Occasionally they would show musical films and we would all get very excited."

"Really?"

"Yes, especially when we saw beautiful girls. That was the hardest part during the four years. No woman or girl to see or touch or make love to."

Cindy wanted to remind him about her mother. She was the woman he needed.

"Mom missed you, dad. She needs you. Why not go and spend time with her? Did you miss mom very much?"

"Yes, but I missed you more. At least I have lived with your mom for several years and have known her well, even intimately. But it's you I've missed, missed seeing you grow up to be this lovely. I have missed loving you."

Her father was back to talking about her. "Dad, please. Let me sleep. I've school tomorrow."

"I love you, Cindy. You're a super 16 year-old. So lovely, so gorgeous, so sexy!"

"You mustn't think like that. I'm your daughter, daddy." Her father's manhood was throbbing against her trapped thigh.

"Give daddy a kiss," he asked smiling.

Well, what harm was there? Cindy kissed him on the cheek.

"You used to kiss me like that when you were small. But you are grown up now, Cindy. I'll feel nicer if you kissed me on the mouth."

"No, daddy..."

"Don't you love me?"

"I do, but..."

"Then kiss me like your mom does, on the mouth, to show me that you love me as much as mom loves me."

"No, daddy, please."

Her father pulled her up and kissed her on the mouth, locking lips for the moment. Cindy struggled to avoid the kiss. Her thigh slipped out and lay beside him. She felt relieved because it was less embarrassing than with her thigh on her father's hard manhood.

But her father said, "Sorry you lost your balance, dear. Come, lie on top of me. You'll be steadier and more comfortable."

She protested and struggled, but her father pulled her on to his body. She lay on top of him, her breasts pressed on his bare chest, her face close to his face and her hands holding his shoulders. He held her tight.

"Let me adjust your legs so that you'll be more comfortable."

One hand held her body. The other hand pulled her right thigh out and adjusted her body. The result was that his hard manhood fitted snugly against her loins. He now used both hands to hold on to her thighs so that she couldn't close them. The sides of the hand prevented her from getting off his body. Cindy was aware of the intimate contact of her father's hard cock against her cunt through their thin pajamas. She was amazed by the hugeness of his cock.

"Daddy, please. I shouldn't lie on you like this."

"Who says you shouldn't? If I say it's okay, it's okay, Cindy. Just for a short while. Okay?"

Cindy tried to struggle free but this only rubbed her cunt more intimately against her father's cock. Her father held her and said smiling, "Yes, you can struggle lightly. That way you rub me nicely and I feel good. But don't struggle to get off. That would make me angry." Cindy got frightened. She stopped struggling.

"Good girl. Now kiss daddy again on the mouth."

She didn't. "Do as I say," he ordered. Frightened, she kissed him on the mouth and withdrew.

"No, not like that. You don't seem to know how to kiss a man. Let daddy teach you. Kiss me again and hold the kiss. Don't stop kissing until I tell you."

Cindy felt frightened. Her father appeared angry. Then he smiled and said, "I love you, darling. Don't be frightened. Just be nice to me for a short while. That's all I ask."

The smile and the comforting word made her realize that he wasn't angry now. She tried to relax. She could feel her nipples hardening as they pressed against her father's chest. Her loins were heating up because his big hard manhood was rubbing her there intimately because both of them weren't wearing any underwear under their pajama bottoms.

Cindy mustered some courage to protest. "Daddy, you said for a short while only. Please let me down."

"Alright, one more kiss, a good one, and then you can lie beside me. But don't stop the kiss until I do."

Cindy had no other choice. She kissed her father on the mouth. He kissed back. She didn't withdraw. He licked and sucked her lips. He kissed her wetly again. He slipped his tongue into her mouth. It was a long thick tongue. It swirled inside her mouth and licked the inside walls. At the same time her father was swivelling his hips. His hard manhood was rubbing against her cunt, through their pajamas. He was kissing her again. Against her will, her loins were responding. Her clitoris was swelling with stimulation and she was getting wet. She knew it was wrong, but she couldn't control her body's response.

For three minutes he kissed her like that. Then he seemed to stop for breath. Quickly Cindy rolled off her father's chest and lay beside him. His bulge looked taller than before. She was heaving for breath. Her big breasts rose and fell. At least it's all over, she thought.

But her father turned to his left and laid his bare upper body on top of her upper body. He smiled.

"Daddy, what are you doing?"

"Since you don't want to lie on top of daddy, let me lie on top of you."

"No, daddy, please."

"Only my upper body is on you, dear. Not to worry about anything."

"Please, daddy..."

"Just for a short while, dear. I want to talk with you a bit more."

Her father put the pillow under her head and held her arms to prevent her from turning away.

"Did you like kissing, daddy?"

"Daddy, I'm your daughter, stop it!"

"Not until I've taught you how to kiss properly. You didn't kiss properly, Cindy. Let daddy teach you."

"Daddy, please. I have to sleep. I've school tomorrow."

"Just for a short while, dear. Let me teach you how to kiss first and then we can stop."

Well, might as well get this over with, she thought. At least he has agreed to stop after kissing.

"Okay, Cindy?" he asked smiling.

She nodded, hoping he would stop after that.

Saying, "Good," her father pushed his right thigh between her thighs. His knee parted her thighs and rested right on her loins. Cindy was embarrassed. His knee was pressing her cunt intimately, and arousing her some more.

Her father brought his lips to touch her lips and said, "When we kiss, we must lick and suck our lips. Hope you'll do it right. Otherwise, we may have to kiss for a long time until you get it right."

He kissed her, holding the kiss for a while. Then he licked and sucked her lips, inside and outside.

"See? How it's done?" he asked, his lips still on her mouth. She didn't answer.

"Now you do it, and don't make daddy angry."

The fear returned. Cindy kissed her father for a few seconds. Then she licked and sucked his lips as he had done, as he wanted. She could feel him rubbing his knee against her loins. I'm not supposed to like his knee rubbing me there, but I do.

I might as well kiss him properly. Otherwise he says we would have to kiss a long time until I get it right.

So, Cindy kissed her father the way he wanted, licking and sucking his lips. Then he licked and sucked her lips. They licked and sucked like that for several minutes. All the time his knee kept rubbing her loins and arousing her more and more. She was getting wetter still. She just couldn't control her body.

"Now we suck our tongues. Put your tongue inside daddy's mouth."

Cindy knew that there was no way out. She slipped her young tongue into her father's big warm mouth. He sucked it. It was wrong but it was nice. It was exciting. Candy liked the thrill although she knew she shouldn't. He continued to suck for a few seconds.

"Now you suck my tongue! Okay?"

Cindy nodded. She knew she had no other choice. Her father thrust his tongue into her mouth. His tongue thrusting action was accompanied by a jab of his knee against her cunt. Her swollen clitoris was throbbing intensely. Her clit just seemed to like it.

Her father's tongue was long and thick and firm. She sucked it as forcefully as he had sucked her tongue, hoping he would be satisfied and stop soon. She knew her father liked the way she sucked because he was groaning softly. He kept thrusting his tongue again and again into her mouth for her to suck. Each tongue thrust was accompanied by a thrust of his knee against her cunt. She realized that in spite of this being forced on her, she liked it. She was getting worked up sexually. Abandoning fear, she continued to suck his tongue, and continued to like his knee against her cunt.

After four minutes, her father stopped their kissing and said smiling, "Good, Cindy, good. You're a good daughter. I love you." His smile pleased her.

"Shall we stop now, daddy?" Her sexual arousal was frightening her. What if I lose control of my desires?

"You have a lovely chest, dear." He laid the side of his face on her chest and rubbed his face against her big firm breasts. She wasn't wearing any bra. The thin pajama top allowed good contact of her father's face against her breasts. Against her will her nipples hardened some more.

Cindy struggled to free herself. "Daddy, I've to sleep. I have school tomorrow."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.