A Good Lad - Cover

A Good Lad

Copyright© 2005 by Mack the Knife

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Sarina is determined to both avoid an arranged marriage and to do something with her life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Sex Toys   Slow  

Serina awoke feeling a warm touch on her thigh. "Good morrow, angel," said Alicia into her ear, warm breath moving over her cheek.

The crop-haired girl smiled. "I thought I was Serino when on the ship," she said.

"Normally, I would say yes," said Alicia, kissing her ear and sending a spark of thrill through her body. "But this day, I seek the touch of a woman." On the last word, the hand completed a slow journey up Serina's thigh and she felt slim fingers brushing over her moist entrance.

She sighed at the new sensations this sent through her. "I've never..." she started, but stopped when one of those fingers pushed into her and she gasped, then moaned. "One's blessing," she sighed out.

"Wait until I put my mouth to you, Morning Angel," whispered Alicia.

The gentle rocking of the ship kept her lulled to a languid stillness and she felt the warm kisses from her ear move back, over her shoulder, then start down her spine. Each touch felt wondrous and she longed for another with each completed kiss.

Serina was unsure what to do when Alicia reached her rump, the warm lips moving over the smooth, curved flesh. Fingers pressed the lobes apart and then she felt a tongue sliding over the tight ring of her anus. This caused the loudest gasp of all, thus far and she found herself pushing her backside out, offering it to Alicia.

Alicia responded with more fervor, driving her slippery tongue into the ring of muscle and causing a shuddering wave of pleasure to move through Serina. "Is that what being mouthed feels like?" she asked, sounding hopeful.

"Better," said Alicia, "Patience, my lover."

When the tall blond woman moved down again, spreading Serina's thighs apart and worming her tongue into her tight cunt, she cried out before she could remember to muffle it.

Alicia stopped. "It's good that there is supposed to be one woman in here, no?" she asked, then began lapping again at Serina's slit and the button of her clitoris.

Huskily, Serina assented to that and pushed up and back, arching her back hard, and pushing her rump high into the air over the hammock. Alicia half stood and half-knelt beside it, on one knee and pressing her face into the space between the Rojanda's long thighs.

Again, she cried out, but could not even try to stop. Shooting lightning pulsed through her body, then locked her in a steady stream of energy as she felt her first climax brought on by another's actions. She went limp afterward, slumping into the bowl of the hammock and panting for air. Her entire body was covered with a thin sheen of new, cooling sweat. "Is that what it felt like when I did that for you?" she asked faintly.

"Yes," said Alicia, moving up again to kiss the then utterly relaxed younger girl. "I can fetch the phallus if you'd like to feel the rest."

"Not just yet, lover," said Serina faintly. "I think I would rather that be done by a real man before a sculpted prick."

"Very understandable," said Alicia, crawling onto the hammock to press her smooth-skinned body against her. "Might Guissippe be the lucky man?"

Serina shrugged, an abbreviated shrug with Alicia tight to her. "Perhaps, or perhaps Stalker," she said.

Alicia lifted her head with surprise. "Stalker?" she asked. "I've not even seen you two speak."

A wicked grin formed on Serina's lips and she smiled up at Alicia, half turning her head. "I've done far more than speak with Stalker, my love," she said. "Last night, I mouthed him to climax."

Alicia looked stunned. "He knows you're a girl?" she asked.

"No," said Serina, slumping again. "He thinks me a young man, still."

"Won't he be surprised when he reaches down to return the favor?" said Alicia.

"That would be putting it mildly," said the Rojanda, sighing. "I'm terrified of that."

The sailor sat back again. "I've seen Stalker without clothes and you should fear more than just him discovering your womanhood," she said.

"I do," answered Serina. "His prick is terrifying, I've never seen one so large, at least not attached to something not itself attached to a harness."

Alicia chuckled at her. "It will be like giving your innocence to a mule, for certain," she replied, lying back down. "I suggest you slow down, my love, you've been a busy girl from what I hear, now. Especially considering you're not even supposed to be a girl."

Serina eyed the sack that contained the ivory phallus. "I can be a boy for a bit, if you wish it," she said.

Making you scream was enough satisfaction for me this morning," said Alicia. "Though, I think, perhaps, Serino may keep his duties tended this night."

Serina's voice, as if of its own accord, deepened. "Of course, my darling," he said.


After mess, they were both on the deck. Alicia scampered up into the rigging to the gentle jibing of her fellow sailors. The weather was beyond fair and a freshening breeze blew in from off the open ocean north of Abia, which slid by them on the starboard side.

The three apprentices had worked so hard the last two days scraping and painting that the captain deemed they had earned a half day off and laughed at the lads as they scrambled off the deck to clear his sight before he found excuse to give them chores.

Serino sat in his room, reviewing the ledger that Emilio had loaned him, memorizing prices of goods in various ports and how much they could expect to sell for in other ports. It was an immensely complex formula and he was trying to come to grips with it when Guissippe came in, after a perfunctory knock.

He was utterly naked and Serino found his eyes drawn to the young man's organ, which was standing straight out from his body, erect. It was smaller than Stalkers, by far, but still large enough to impress Serino. "Can I help you?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Damn, no privacy anywhere, I felt sure you'd be topside, mooning at Alicia," he said, blushing and turning to leave. He cracked the door, though and saw something that made him slam the door shut and turn back to the planks and shake his head. "You'll not believe what Ruglio said he'd do."

"What's that?" asked Serino.

"He offered to mouth my pole," said Guissippe, "If I'd do it for him."

Serino smiled at that. "I hear that's not terribly unusual, really," he said.

"Damned I am if I could mouth someone's cock, Serino," he said. "Have you ever done such?"

"Honest?" asked Serino, watching Guissippe's face turn to astonishment.

"Yeah, honest," said Guissippe. He did not seem upset, only curious, at least for the moment.

"I've done it, if you think ill of me, so be it," said Serino, his expression sober and eyes level. "I did it and enjoyed the doing. He glanced down at Guissippe's swollen cock, which had been half limp and drooping. At that point, it was, of a sudden, rising past straight, to curve upward. "I see that idea doesn't bother you too much," said Serino, raising an eyebrow at the young man's purple-headed prick.

Guissippe swallowed. "I don't think I could ever give another man's pole a suck," he said. "I could probably let a man do so for me. I mean, what difference, really, one mouth or another?" He gave a nervous laugh, though his rod stayed upright and proud.

Serino turned back to his ledger, performing an almost flawless imitation of utter indifference to his friend's condition or mental state. "I'd do it for you and not expect a return gift," he said in a low voice, studiously not looking at Guissippe.

The taller, older boy's jaw dropped. "You would?" he asked, blinking. "Honestly? I would have never thought such."

"Goes to show you should never judge things without deep consideration and finding all the facts, first," said Serino, finally turning from his ledger and giving Guissippe a level stare. "I'll not ask if you want me to do it, but will do it if you ask," he said. He noted idly that Guissippe's pole was still stiff as an iron bar and the head was then even deeper purple than before. With an effort he tore his eyes from it and back to the ledger.

"I'd like that, Serino," said the Ghantian youth with a small voice. "I hear it feels wondrous."

With what sounded to be a patient sigh, Serino sat the book aside and turned to face Guissippe. "This means nothing, you know," he said. "I do it because I like you and like doing it."

Guissippe nodded slowly. Serino beckoned Guissippe to stand beside the desk and slipped off the stool and knelt before the tall young man. He took hold of the erect cock by the root and began lapping on the shaft and head, then swallowed it to the root.

Guissippe moaned and his back slumped against the wall. "Damn me, it does feel good," he sighed as Serina slipped into a smooth even motion up and down the long shaft. In under a minute, he was thrusting with his hips and his voice hoarse as he came into her mouth. She swallowed the boy's semen and licked the cock clean, smiling up at him.

"Was it as good as you hoped?" asked Serino as he stood.

"Damn, Serino, I can't thank you enough to make up for how that felt," he said. "I'd do it, now, I think if you asked."

"I won't," said Serino. "I don't enjoy it so much, but I like doing it."

"Ruglio would be jealous if he found out I got cocksuck and didn't have to return it," he said, grinning. "But I'll not tell him."

"Go ahead," said Serino, a part of his mind saying that it would be good for the horny young man to know. "But only between you two, no one else."

Guissippe thought about that a moment, then peered out the door, as he had before, and slipped back to his cabin.

Serino sat at the desk and began to count slowly. When his count reached thirty he heard a knock on his door and smiled.

"Come in, Ruglio," he said.

Ruglio looked even more nervous than Guissippe had when he knew of Serino's willingness to mouth his rod. "Did you give Guissippe cocksuck or is he full of bilge?" asked Ruglio, eyes wide and, in part, hopeful.

Serino grinned. "I did," he said. "And before you ask, I'll do for you, as well, you're a good friend, too."

Ruglio did not seem able to strip off his trousers fast enough, pulling them down around his knees before Serina could kneel before him and begin licking and sucking the shorter, but thicker pole he sported. "Oh, Gods, Serino," said Ruglio.

She tasted the fluid which she had heard proceeded semen sometimes and wondered how many times Ruglio had masturbated that day, already. If it helped a man take longer to ejaculate, she would have been stunned at how fast he was before, for he came in under thirty seconds, filling her mouth and half her nose with a copious amount of thick semen. She squeaked with surprise as she struggled to swallow it fast enough to keep from coughing or gagging.

"Gor, damn, that felt good," sighted Ruglio, sitting back on the floor and pulling up his pants. "Will you do it again, sometime?" he asked.

"Sure," said Serino, sitting on his chair again. "Only if you promise not to tell anyone other than Guissippe of it," he added hastily.

"I won't Serino," said Ruglio with an earnest expression. He sat, recovering for a few moments, then left the room and Alicia entered shortly after. "You're getting a bit free with those aren't you?" she asked. "Two men, one following another?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.