Sex Pills - Cover

Sex Pills

by JAX

Copyright© 2005 by JAX

Incest Sex Story: Hi, all out there, I'm love reading about Date Rape Drugs, mainly Roofies but there are many more drugs on sale now that are sex pills. It all started for me when I left college and went to work for a small pharmaceutical company

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   .

Hi, all out there, I'm love reading about Date Rape Drugs, mainly Roofies but there are many more drugs on sale now that are sex pills. It all started for me when I left college and went to work for a small pharmaceutical company. At the time there were two main areas we were working in; an anti-depressant drug for Post Natal Depressed women and a drug to help with schizophrenia patients.

We will start with the second one first, as this was one I was working on directly. The drug worked well on men and was trailed for some time but when it was used on women the test subjects became very sexually stimulated as well. The drug was for a time withdrawn but It was eventually used, but for men only. Its street name is 'sloppy pussy' or 'sloppy p' or just 'sloppy's'. Because we still manufactured it, if only in small batches, it is relatively easy to find and buy and is great if your wife or girlfriend is a little bit frigid. Just pop a 'sloppy' in her drink and she's ready to be mounted within half an hour. It isn't a 'date rape drug' though, for her short term memories are unimpaired and that's the main property of a date rape drug.

The second drug I'm going to talk about has a street name of zed, mainly because its full name starts with a Z. It's basically an antidepressant but mixed in are so many female hormones to counter the imbalance in a new mother's body. Again, this worked very well but the side affects were short-term memory loss. It's still being manufactured but only in very small quantities, mainly for hospital use. My company still makes both for sale to the trade so it's not that difficult to get my hands on a small number for my own use.

Talk about let loose in a sweet shop, I pocketed a few boxes of both types and dreamed of the girls I was going to use them on. In truth, it wasn't that easy, for a start, you have to administer the pills and once you've done that you have to find somewhere quiet to take her to get the maximum benefit. Being fresh out of university I knew no local girls except the ones I worked with and they were the last people you would use these drugs on.

"Hi, Tim," said the light voice of my baby sister, Jennifer.

While I was away studying, Jennifer had grown up to become a very beautiful girl with tits to die for. Evil thoughts started swirling around my brain but she was just as difficult to do anything with her, what with our parents getting in the way.

"You two will be ok if your mother and I visit my Grandma?" our dad said one Friday morning.

"Sure, daddy," confirmed Jen.

"I think I'm working tomorrow," I said, "so it should be ok."

I sat at my desk, my mind not on the job in hand but what I was going to do to my sweet sister that very night. Did I have a conscious about it, her being my own sweet sister? Fuck me no, not in the slightest.

"Fancy a beer?" I asked.

"Sure," she said.

It was almost too easy for she downed the beer I poured for her and then she headed for the shower. She returned bubbling with energy, dressed in just a thin dressing gown. The Zed I gave her was working well and I knew whatever I did now she would never remember tomorrow morning.

"Shit, sis," I said. "You look fucking sexy."

"Shame on you, brother," she giggled.

I caught up with her and pulled her dressing gown cord free. She was beautiful, naked underneath. She danced out of my reach and giggled.

"No, no, you're not allowed," she giggled.

She made no attempt to cover herself up so I kept getting lovely flashes of her beautiful body. The trouble with Zed is that they are mainly an antidepressant, uppers to you and me, so she was now flying higher than a kite.

"You can't catch me," she giggled and ran about the room like a loon.

She was almost right for she was quick and agile but at last I cornered her.

"No," she said then giggled as my hands found naked skin.

I lent forward and kissed her right breast, while my hand mauled the left one.

"Stop, stop," she said trying to push me away.

"No fucking way," I said with an evil grin on my face.

She pushed me hard and got away, running upstairs to her room.

"Naughty boy," she called over her shoulder and giggled.

She was waiting for me at the top of the stairs, her chest heaving from the effort of running all the way.

"What kept you," she said and turned and ran down the landing.

There was no hurry now, so slowly I followed her. She was laying on her bed, the dressing gown casually closed about her body but still she hadn't re-tied it.

"You can't come in here," she said, then burst in a fit of giggles when she realised just what she had said.

I sat astride her and pulled her gown open.

"Stop it," she said.

"No fucking way," I replied.

"No, you mustn't," she gasped as my hands found her jutting tits.

I grabbed both wrists and held them above her head while my free hand and mouth worked on her. I slithered down her body and her legs opened for me.

"Don't you dare," she said.

All I had to do was hook my hard cock out and push forward.

"No," she yelled, but her knees lifted slightly to allow me better penetration.

Her body moved under me bringing me to the brink quickly, then her body jerked and I was there, pumping my spunk deep inside her now still body.


"Shit, my head hurts," she groaned. "What are you looking at?"

Indeed she looked magnificent. She was still in the same dressing gown although she had tied it up. She looked like she had a great time the night before but I'm just hoping she remembers nothing.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.