The Prescription - Fill Generically or Dispense as Written - Cover

The Prescription - Fill Generically or Dispense as Written

Copyright© 2005 by Pettybox

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A young man learns his lessons of sex and passion from his fantasy and moves onto use his skills in the world of singles, all the while searching for Mrs. Right. Once he thinks he may have found her, he gets the chance to take on one more fantasy woman with hopes it doesn't ruin everything. Set in a chain pharmacy setting, the story is based on a story a friend related to me as he celebrated 20 years as a pill pusher.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Returning on Thursday from my day-off is always a chore. I do vendor returns first thing and to this day I don't know why pharmacy takes care of general merchandise, just because they display it in the pharmacy aisle? In any event when going through the returns for PharmaCart, our general merchandise jobber, I noticed 2 of the Pulsar toothbrushes. It wouldn't have seemed odd except, I think we just got 24 or so in the week I was away. That sort of return rate seemed odd, but I passed it off as too small a sample to mean anything. The returns were accompanied by the refund/exchange proof slip that was filled out by the returnee. One was Sharon Smythe's and the reason for return was, "battery burned out". The other was signed by another woman, whose name I was familiar with and the excuse for return was "low battery life".

I noticed the small size of the handle and wondered just how big a battery it might have. I mean, how long would a toothbrush have to function in its life? Three minutes a day for 90 days? My own toothbrushes seem to get ratty at that point and 90 uses didn't seem to be too much to ask for. I took the brush out of the plastic bubble pack it came in to see if it were totally burned out. I was just going to push the "on" dimple when I got a familiar aroma. I looked around and even checked my fingers, although I knew I had showered and washed my hands a few times since the last time I could have picked up THAT smell.

I put the tooth brush close to my nose and sniffed at what was the source of the smell. The toothbrush smelled like pussy! I took the package returned from Susan Smythe and it also smelled like pussy. I went to the floor and pulled one of the new brushes off the rack and opened it. I found the "on" dimple and pushed it and the head quietly vibrated. The head of the brush was the right size and shape to tantalize the hood and clit of any female. Were these women using the brush as a stimulator and falling asleep? My prurient mind asked me if Sharon Smythe was so lonely that she needed toys to fulfill herself. I left the low-humming brush on and went about the rest of my chores, filling scrips in between. Early in the afternoon I got a chance to get back to my returns and found the brush still humming along after over 4 hours. She had definitely fallen asleep after using it on herself, and not for brushing teeth, unless her mouth smelled like a pussy.

There's a little part of me inside that likes to make people squirm and the next time I saw Sharon Smythe I went right to the floor to see her. She was buying a new Pulsar toothbrush. PERFECT!

"Good morning Ms. Smythe, I see you're buying a new Pulsar. But you returned the last one saying it had low battery life, I don't understand." I asked with a knowing grin.

"Oh, ummm,... I thought I might give it one more chance." She answered as she flushed in embarrassment.

"Well good luck with it." I said as I walked away, but then I stopped and looked back at her.

"Try not to fall asleep after using it, which may be the problem." I said, spilling the beans that I knew what was going on before I turned and returned to my platform.

But, before I could reach my perch she grabbed my white coattail.

"If you're so worried about how I use it maybe you could come by and show me YOUR technique." She said in a low voice, easily trumping what I thought was a great parting shot.

When I turned to look at what had caught my coat I saw her hand as she spoke her words. My eyes traveled up her body to her face. She had a pouty look with doe-like eyes that only said one thing - SEX. The near 20 years she had on me gave her lots of experience in perfecting that look in conveying just what she wanted.

"Ms. Smythe, would that be appropriate, for me to visit a woman who lives alone?" I said feigning ethics.

She leaned into me and spoke in a low sexy voice. "Fuck propriety, a visit would make me feel better and isn't it your job to help people with ailments?"

"Just what is your ailment?" I asked boldly.

"My husband left me for a younger woman and I've been proper ever since hoping he might come back. Now he's getting married so I need something very bad. I know you look at me, leer at me, and I promise I look just as good out of clothes as in them."

Susan Smythe was much more straight-forward than I ever thought she might be, and twice as bold. She left no secret as to what she might want.

"I finish at 6 tonight, what time should I drop by?" I said matter of factly.

"As soon as it gets dark. Park around the corner by Kennedy High. I'm on Easton, number 10. Come to the back door. I have nosy neighbors." She said as she swiftly turned and walked away moving her ass even more seductively than usual. She turned to be sure I was watching.

"God, she had a great ass and pretty face, not to mention a flat belly and nice boobs." I thought to myself as I felt a stir in my pants.

I had a hard time concentrating the rest of the afternoon so I double checked each scrip I filled to cover myself. As the day grew on a little Dianna guilt began to creep in. I convinced myself that if I fulfilled this one fantasy, an experienced older woman, I might be ready for a commitment again. My defense was shaky, but my cock was semi-hard all afternoon.

At 6 o'clock I left and drove home, passing number 10 Easton on the way, to case her home I guess. What would I say when I got there? Would she greet me and jump my bones? Would she be nude in the kitchen? Had I assumed too much and she just wanted an ear to listen to her problems? By the time I got home I was only 80-20 on even showing up because of doubts in my mind, but as soon as dusk fell I was in the shower and out putting on fresh underwear, a crisp shirt and jeans with my favorite cologne. Optimistically I put 3 condoms in the pocket of my shirt and was off to park near Kennedy High.

I walked, unnoticed, the half block to Susan's house and I ducked up her drive between her car and the neighbor's privacy fence. There was a slate path from the end of the driveway through a chain link gate to her back door. She was standing at the sink facing away from me as I looked in. She wore tight Capri pants and a crop top. As she worked at the sink her ass moved seductively and I knew when she turned I would see her naked flat belly.

When I knocked I saw her pause, perhaps to draw a deep breath, and then turn. She held two wine glasses she had been washing and drying and set them on the table and came to the door.

"Good evening Dean, I wasn't totally convinced you might show up. I'll bet you get more than a few propositions, but maybe none from anyone old enough to be your mother." She said with a tinge of fear in her voice, although she was trying to appear self confident.

"I've never been invited like this, especially by anyone I've... admired... so many times from afar. Neither your age nor mine entered into the decision to take you up on your invitation. If you were my mother, you would have been a young bride and I wouldn't be here." I said hoping to build her confidence and allay any fears she might have at being "too old".

She turned and took a bottle of wine from the counter and held it out like a maitre'd.

"Shiraz?"

"Fine." I nodded.

She poured two glasses and sat down at the kitchen table motioning me to do the same.

"I was a young bride, just 18, marrying my high school sweetheart. We had a baby girl a year later, followed by 2 boys within the next 3 years. Twenty five years later they were all over the country as successful professional Moms and Dads, leaving my husband and I to enjoy a long satisfying life together, and then one night he came home and said he was in love with someone else." She said before taking a long sip of her wine.

"I'm sorry to hear that, you must have been devastated."

"Devastated only that I never knew what a jack-ass he was. I did everything right to make sure I kept him happy. My only mistake was getting older."

"You haven't found anyone else?"

"No, like a fool I always thought he would come to his senses; get over his penchant for a young girl and come back home. Now he tells me he's getting married. So, now I want to live out one of my fantasies." She said throwing back the remainder of her glass.

"A younger man is your fantasy?" I wondered.

"No Dean, YOU are my fantasy. From the day you started here at this Friend's I had my eye on you and would come home and fantasize that we might have an affair. By the time my husband got home from work I would be so worked up we would skip dinner. I would never cheat on my husband, but it made good fantasy to greet him at the door ready to go. Then recently I caught you checking me out and it made me feel young and free to be ogled, especially by you. When my girlfriend, who's in the same marital boat as me, told me about that Pulsar brush I took it to bed and dreamt about you. It was wonderful and, yes, I DID fall asleep with it on. I only returned it for another chance to speak to you, and then you were out of town." She said as she looked to be on the verge of tears.

I looked around the room to find something to say, but the ball was in her court and I could find no way to make a serve.

"I feel like a fool right now," She said with a chuckle from between her near tears.

"I was so bold when I asked you over here and now I feel like a jumper on the bridge, afraid to do what I know I've talked myself into." She said looking at me through imploring eyes.

"Sharon, you don't have to do anything. I'm flattered you feel so strongly about me, but you don't have to go through with anything. Maybe you just needed to... " I began before she interrupted.

"NO, I WANT to do this. I just don't know where to start. I've never been with any other man. I feel like a nervous schoolgirl." She said breaking down to cry and leaving the room.

I sat for a moment and was just going to leave, but that's not my style. How could I face her again if I did? I got up from my chair and looked into the dining room that led to the living room and the staircase. She was standing crying to herself looking at the backs of the Venetian blinds she had drawn for privacy. I wanted to comfort her, at least, before I left. I went into the room behind her and touched her shoulders with my hands.

She reached up and took my right hand and pulled it to the middle of her stomach and hugged my arm.

"I knew you would be comforting, I could sense that nature about you." She said as she turned around still holding my arm. "You know I don't want you for a boyfriend or even a time to time fling. It's just tonight. Show me the lust, the want I see in your eyes when I notice your eyes following me up the aisles." She said as she turned her back to me again placing my hand back on her stomach as she hugged my arm.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.