Taboo cohabitation - Cover

Taboo cohabitation

Copyright© 2005 by Wetlips

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - My husband leaves me, but my brother comes home!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

I closed my eyes and tried to concentrate on my shopping list as my husband's face hovered close to mine, we were right out of baking powder and beef stock cubes.

"Yes that's it" his voice brought me back to reality as he gasped out that he was coming, his eyes were bulging, a sure sign that he was almost there, dutifully I ran my finger nails across his back and hoped that he'd finish soon.

He did, I felt the flood of his seed inside me and groaned softly to signal my enjoyment,

"Aah yes lovely"

"How was it for you?" I never really knew why he always asked me that stupid question, he certainly didn't care how it had been for me, but I couldn't be bothered to argue,

"It was good"

He rolled off me and was asleep almost instantly, deep resonate snores resounding through the bedroom as I drew my white cotton nightgown down to cover myself.

We'd been married for five years, five boring, loveless years and I think I can honestly say that I'd hated every minute of those years, on our honeymoon on an island deep in the Indian ocean, I'd packed all my sexiest clothes including stockings and filmy little suspender belts to wear for him at night, but on our first day there, he'd gone mad when I took my bikini top off on the beach,

"For Christ's sake Sandy" he stormed, "Haven't you got any shame, people will see your breasts?"

I wanted to tell him that I'd love people to see my breasts, I wanted to lie completely naked on the burning sand, I wanted my pussy to be on display, I wanted it to be wet with desire from longing for him, but it stayed dry and virtually unused for the entire two weeks of our honeymoon!

His job as a sales consultant for a large international company was all that made our marriage bearable, that and the long absences that were very much a part of his job!

My own job as a part-time private secretary to Geoff and his lovely sister Sheila helped to keep me sane and gave me the much needed relief that I craved and I was considering their offer of a live in position with them as I drove Paul to the airport the following morning.

He dragged his luggage out from the boot, dutifully kissed me dryly, said he'd be back in a month and was gone, I sat back in my seat and breathed a sigh of relief, a month, a whole month before I had to endure the weekly fumble again!

I was still sitting there smoking a long awaited cigarette when my mobile rang and I smiled as I saw my brother's name on my screen,

"Hi Jimmy" I said softly and idly toyed with the hem of my skirt as he asked if I was free for breakfast,

"I'd love it" I replied and asked him what was wrong,

"I'll see you at your place and I'll tell you then"

Something was wrong, I could tell from his voice, he and I had always been close, far closer than many siblings and in our teenage years, we'd come within an ace of actually doing it, the dirty deed!

We'd pulled back at the last moment, or rather Jimmy had pulled back and we'd never spoke of it from that day to this.

His car was in the drive as I pulled in and I was shocked at his appearance, he was unshaven, unkempt and looked like he hadn't slept for a week.

"For God's sake Jimmy" I gasped, "What's happened to you?"

"Let's get in Sandy" he said and pulled out a couple of heavy hold alls, "Where's the asshole?"

I grinned at his description of Paul, he'd never liked him from the first day they met and for that reason, he'd been a very infrequent visitor to my home.

"He's gone to New York" I told him, "For a month, what's in the bags?"

"All my worldly possessions, can I stay the night?"

"Since when did you need to ask?" I was suddenly quite cross with him for even thinking that he had to ask me,

"Sorry" a little grin almost sparked up but then he was serious again and we went indoors,

"How long have you been sleeping in the car?"

"What day is it?"

"It's Sunday Jimmy" I said with a sigh as he counted on his fingers,

"Four days"

"FOUR BLOODY DAYS?"

"Don't shout Sandy, I'm too tired"

I made us both a coffee and he told me all about it as we sipped it,

"Well you know I've been working away for the last six months don't you?"

"Of course"

"She was hassling me about money, but she knew damn well that I wouldn't get paid until after the contract finished, it was my first job since going alone, I wasn't able to negotiate any interim payments, but the money will be there, there's no doubt about it, in fact it should be in tomorrow morning"

"So what was her problem?"

"She reckoned she wasn't earning enough to keep the house going and pay all the bills as well"

"Rubbish" I exclaimed, "She's a supervisor isn't she?"

"Yeah, look Sandy can I get a bath?"

"Of course you can, do you want a bacon sandwich while it's running?"

"Can I just have a whole pig, nothing too much?"

I laughed and threw a couple of rashers into the pan while he talked,

"She was getting unreasonable Sandy, screaming at me down the phone, demanding money, threatening divorce, you name it, she threatened it"

"She's a bitch"

"Yeah I know"

I made his sandwiches and told him to come upstairs with me whilst I ran the bath, I drew it hot and poured gallons of bubble bath into it,

"Take your clothes off and get in the shower first, that'll get the worst of the dirt off and then get in the bath and soak"

"Yes miss" he grinned through a mouthful of bacon and bread,

I gathered up all of his clothes and took them downstairs whilst he showered, after emptying all of his pockets, I threw them all into the washing machine and went back up to find him lying back in the warm, soapy water,

"Can I beg another coffee Sandy and a cigarette?"

"For Christ's sake Jimmy, you don't beg for anything here, if you want something just take it"

He laughed and stood up to reach for my cigarettes on the window sill, his lovely thick penis dangling in front of my face,

"You bastard" I laughed, "You lousy rotten bastard"

"Well you said to help myself!"

"You know how it is with me and Paul" I said and felt myself going red, "Do that again and I'll get in and rape you"

"Is that a promise Sandy?"

"Oh you bastard" I said again and practically ran downstairs to make his coffee,

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.