Gym Teacher - Cover

Gym Teacher

Copyright© 2005 by Rod O'Steele

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - What happens when a man has to be the girl's gym teacher

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic  

It was my first year after graduating State U with my brand new teaching credential. I had been lucky to get a scholarship to play football at State. I was described as a gritty player, which meant I was slower, smaller, less skilled, and had to make up for it in determination, preparation, and smart play. I had a dual major, science and history, as well as a lot of Phys Ed credits from playing football. Because of that, I was qualified to teach science classes, all of the history and social science classes, as well as gym.

Most schools were having budget problems; the economy was down and they weren't hiring. The principal at Elmcrest told me they figured they were hiring me to get three for one and I should be ready for a diverse workload. Elmcrest was a brand new school, just five years old and the facilities were first class. It also drew from a middle class neighborhood so they didn't need morning weapons checks. The school sent its share of kids on to college, the athletic teams competed, and the community supported the school with fund raisings. The students were a diverse lot: white, Asian, Latino and black. All in all, I thought I was damn lucky to get Elmcrest right out of college. I'd been prepared to take an inner city school for a few years until I could transfer.

I was teaching two sections of Biology, one Chemistry, one sophomore history, and one gym section as well as coaching the defensive backs on the football team. Several of the teachers had loaned me copies of their prior year class curriculums so that I didn't have to try to create three in the week before school started. That had been a life saver. I was modifying them as I went along, so that next year I'd be doing it more my way. For my first year, it was working out fine.

We were three months into the school year when the principal called me into her office. After the pleasantries she told me, "Mike. I need to change your class schedule. Jim is going to take your biology classes, Sherry is going to take your Chemistry and we are going to spread your history students out to other classes. The gym class will just have to get along with one teacher."

My mind was going a mile a minute. Was I being fired? Barbara saw the look on my face and smiled, "You're not being fired."

"Oh good," I said with relief. "What is going on?"

"Laurie was just put on home leave by her doctor. She is having complications and has to be flat on her back," Barbara said. "That leaves me with no Gym teacher for the girls."

I had no idea what that had to do with my class schedule unless I was going to have to take the place of the woman who was taking over girl's gym. We started the year with two women gym teachers. The first left when her husband was reassigned to New York. The district had denied hiring a new teacher for the spot. That left Laurie as the only gym teacher. Laurie was pregnant but planned to teach until the last few weeks of the year.

"The district has denied hiring anyone. I can't even get a long term sub. They said I was to handle it from available resources," Barbara went on.

"So who are you going to put in gym?" I asked.

"You."

I stared at Barbara as if she were speaking Latin. I couldn't have just heard what she said. "Me?"

She nodded. "You."

"Barbara, I'm male," I said.

"I am aware. It's the new law, the Gender Equity Act. I can't ask for a teacher by gender. In fact, I can't make any decision based on gender. A few wackos from the State NOW chapter wrote this law and sneaked it through the legislature when no one was paying attention. Unfortunately, they wrote it so broadly that any notice of gender is illegal. The district's lawyers have even opined that under Brown v. Board of Education, separate bathrooms are illegal. I just hope no one notices and sues us. They can get monetary damages as well as forcing us to change. What a mess."

"Can't they change the law?" I asked.

"The Legislature is out of session," she answered. "The district even asked the Governor's office to intervene. Let's just say they don't want to mess with NOW. Once again, we are left holding the bag for a bad law. What I am hoping is that one of the parents gets a court order blocking the law. Until then, there is nothing I can do. You are the lowest in seniority and the union contract says I have to go by seniority when I reassign. You're it. It won't be that bad."

"I can't believe it. When?" I asked.

"Tomorrow. I hired a sub for today. Nancy only called women but I can't keep that up. I can't keep calling subs, the district office will notice. Tomorrow, you are the girl's gym teacher. Good luck," she said smiling. As I stood to leave, she finished quietly, "You'll need it."

I looked back at her. "Yeah, thanks," I said as I left.

I spent my lunch hour answering the same question from every teacher on staff, "Yes, I really am going to be the girl's gym teacher." The women were mostly offended. The men were mostly amused.


Since I would be teaching every gym class I was going to have seven sections. Normally, a teacher only had six classes, either 1 through 6 or 0 through 5. I was getting 0 through 6.

I showed up early and opened the girl's gym. I wandered around the gym, feeling like a desecrater, an interloper. The girl's gym had always been off limits. As a teen it had been a place of mystery and allure. It was the place girls got naked. I used to dream what it would be like to be inside. Now I knew. It felt cold and hostile.

It was almost time for the girls in zero period to start arriving. I hurried out of the gym and stood, I hoped inconspicuously, outside the gym. The girls started arriving. Some said hello as they passed, others glanced at me, hugged their books close and hurried into the building. When the starting bell rang, a bunch of girls hurried past me into the gym. Soon, some girls started appearing in their gym clothes and gathered around the entrance, looking puzzled. At five after, the time when they were all supposed to be dressed and outside, I stepped out from the building.

"Girls. Girls. HEY! EVERYONE!" I screamed. That finally quieted them. "As you may have heard, Mrs. McDaniel has been told by her doctor that she must remain at home for the remainder of her pregnancy." I paused unsure exactly how to say the next. "I am going to be your gym teacher for the remainder of the year."

There was a stunned silence, then a cacophony of girl's voices erupted.

"Okay. Quiet. Quiet down. QUIET!" I had to blow the whistle before the girls finally stopped talking.

One of the seniors, hands on hips, said, in an insolent voice, "You can't be our gym teacher. You're a man."

"I am gratified you noticed," which brought some laughs. "Unfortunately, that isn't true. The state now requires that ALL teaching positions be filled without regard to gender. Believe me, this isn't my choice. But I am your teacher for the remainder of the year. I understand that you may not be comfortable with that and I understand why. I am going to need your cooperation and support for this to work." Looking pointedly at the girl who had objected, "I'll need the seniors to help me police the situation, to make sure that everyone follows the rules. Does everyone understand?"

There was mumbled agreement mixed with disbelieving comments. I ran the girls through an easy session, playing soccer. At fifteen of, I sent them into the gym to shower and change. I stayed outside. As the girls filed into the building I told the seniors they were in charge. I hoped this would work. It worked beautifully, for four periods.

At the end of the fourth period, I sent the girls in. About five minutes later, I heard screams from inside the locker room, silence, then more screams. My blood curdled. I looked for divine intervention, but there were no signs from Heaven and there was no one but me. I knew I had to do something. I ran into the locker room and into a scene from a bad B movie. The locker room was filled with girls in various states of undress, from completely naked to almost dressed. In the middle was a group of girls yelling and screaming. I rushed over to find two girls, hands in each other's hair, clawing, slapping, and cursing each other. It was a real cat fight. I hadn't seen anything like it since my own high school days.

I rushed into the melee shouting, "STOP IT! STOP IT YOU TWO!" They ignored me. Many of the bystanders noticed that there was a man present and they had little or no clothing on. That brought more screams followed by a mass exodus with girls trying to cover various exposed areas. But they only had two hands and three places to cover which left much on view, proving that if God had wished women to be modest he would have given women three hands.

The two fighters ignored me. I grabbed both and pulled them apart. They fought to get at each other and I had handfuls of two very naked girls. My hands were everywhere trying to control them. They finally realized that they were naked and I was a man. Their reaction immediately changed from fight to flight and they tried to run. I held on, dragging them into the office. I shoved one girl down onto a chair and dragged the other across the room. Both girls tried to curl up into a ball.

I stepped into the middle of the room and fought to get control of my breathing and emotions. "What the hell was that all about?"

"I'm naked," one moaned.

"I didn't have time to grab clothes when I stopped you from trying to kill each other." I said. "Now, what the hell was that all about?"

"Please. Please let me get dressed. I won't do anything, I promise," the one girl begged.

"Please, Mr. Martin," the other joined in.

"Are your lockers near each other?" They nodded. Shit. "Come on," I said leading them back to the locker room.

"Are you going to watch?"

"I'm not letting you two out of my sight after what you just did. Come on, hurry up, and get dressed."

They were both cowed now, and hurried to get dressed. I didn't stare at them, instead trying to keep them on the periphery of my vision. But that meant the other girls who were hurriedly trying to finish dressing were in my sight. There was no place I could look that didn't have a girl in the line of sight except straight down or straight up. I noticed the ceiling in the girl's gym could use a coat of paint. Girls dressed in record time and fled from the locker room. The two miscreants finally dressed as well. Luckily, fourth period was followed by lunch so I didn't have a class. "Come with me," I ordered. I marched them to the principal's office.

I turned them over to Barbara, who quizzed me on what had happened. Her eyes got wide when I described the scene.

"This isn't going to work," I said.

"It certainly isn't going to work if you leave the girls unsupervised," she retorted.

I sputtered out my reply, "But what am I going to do?"

"You're going to have to be in the locker room. You can't supervise from outside," she said. I'm sure I looked as shocked as I felt. She patted my arm. "Come on. I'll let our prize fighters cool their heels for a while. It was probably a stolen boyfriend." She took me to the dining hall and bought me lunch. Over lunch she explained that I would have to act like a gym teacher, just as if the girls were boys. No different, even though it was wildly different. She agreed to meet each class as they arrived for the rest of the day, explain what was happening, and tell them that she expected the girls to behave. We were going to have to hurry to meet my next class. We stopped by her office on the way and the secretary handed a note to Barbara.

"This isn't taking long," she said as she read it. "I hate cell phones." She turned to me, "You know, Central banned all cell phones from campus during school hours, supposedly because students were text messaging test answers. I think it was to keep them from calling their parents every time a teacher did something they didn't like." She tossed the slip back onto a stack of telephone notes. "Another one of the girls called her mother after your class. The girl's mother is furious that a man was in the girl's locker room. One of many. You think you have it bad. I'm the one who is going to return all these calls."

Barbara explained to the next class what was happening. I hid in the office while they changed clothes. It wasn't much help since the wall between the office and the lockers was glass, designed to help the teacher keep an eye on the students, exactly what I didn't want to do.

Once the girls realized that I was hiding, one of them would come up to the glass, wait for a girl to come by naked, and knock. I'd look up to see the girl walking by. She'd scream and run for cover while the girl who had knocked, wrapped in a towel herself, would laugh at the stupid look on my face and the girl running off to hide. They were having great sport.

The day, mercifully, finally ended. I considered resigning rather than coming back the next day. What I didn't know was that Barbara was there until after ten returning calls to angry parents. Her answer was always the same: we don't like the law either, there's nothing we can do about it; call the Governor if you don't like the law.


The first I knew of the maelstrom was the next morning. Several of the girls showed up with notes from their parents demanding that they be excused from gym class as long as the teacher was male. I called Barbara. She showed up in minutes. She brought all of the girls together and explained that there would be no excuses because I was teaching. The law was the law and we would follow it. And so would they. This was America and no one was above the law. The girls trooped into the locker room to change, their looks of defiance drained away by Barbara's will.

Incredibly, at least to me, was how quickly a routine was established. There were still pranks. Knocking on the glass and pulling off a towel on another girl as she walked past the windows was a favorite. It got so that I didn't even look most times when there was a knock on the window. Another prank was the dares. A girl would press her naked butt against the glass and wait for me to look up. Then she would run back to her locker as the other girls laughed and hooted.

There were holdouts. Some parents held their girls out of school in protest. Barbara sent the sheriff around with a warning. The sheriff explained that unless the girl was back in school the next day, he'd be back with handcuffs for the parent. There was a truancy law and it would be enforced. The girls were back in school the next day.

The truth was if a girl didn't want to be seen naked by me, she could avoid it. I stayed in the office and only occasionally looked out into the locker room, and that was usually in response to something one of the girls did to draw my attention. The modest ones stayed away from the office.

When it became apparent that I wasn't looking, the more daring of the girls would challenge each other. They would saunter past the office, their towel would 'fall' off, and they would make a production of their 'surprise, ' as they bent over to pick it up and wrap it around their naked body as they ran back to their locker, to gales of laughter from their co-conspirators. These shows had the inevitable effect. The girls were just a few years younger than me and many were undeniably sexy and beautiful. When one girl bent over to pick up her towel, her ass pointing towards me, her pussy staring at me from between her lovely thighs, with just a fringe of black hair framing her cleft almost like a mandala, I felt my cock rise.

I knew I should put a stop to the teasing. Both because of its effect on me and because I knew it would send the message that it was acceptable to be sexual with me. I didn't. I was enjoying the attention from the girls. I no longer blushed when they did their performances.


Of course, one of the parents filed a suit to stop the school from having a male teacher for girl's PE. The judge seemed to be shocked that a male was teaching girl's gym. The school district's attorney explained why and cited the language of the law. He basically said, if you want to enjoin us, we won't appeal. In other words, "Don't throw us in dat brier patch, Your Honor." But the judge was a stickler for following the law. She had initially leaned towards an injunction. As she studied the language of the law, she deferred her decision. She promised a decision promptly, whatever that meant. One parent tried an end run, filing suit in a different court. As soon as Her Honor found out, she hit the roof and quickly informed the other judge that she had the matter in her court and asked him to send the suit to her court where it would be combined. Then she chewed out the lawyer, blaming him for delaying her decision, and causing extra work for the clerks of both courts, reminding him that she could have him cool his heels in the county jail for contempt. The lawyer was very apologetic. Maybe he wasn't sincere, but he was very apologetic.

What all of it meant in reality was that three weeks later, I was still the girl's gym teacher. Barbara came around a few times and caught me hiding in the office. She'd force me out into the locker room to 'supervise.' Some of the girls would run and hide, some of them would laugh at the expression on my face, like a little boy on the way to the principal's office. When we passed the shower, one of the girls said I looked sweaty from class and I should join them in the shower. I turned beet red, and even Barbara, trying to maintain her dignity, couldn't, and burst out laughing. She scolded the girls for teasing me. I don't think any of them really took her scolding seriously.

We settled into a routine: the shy girls avoided me and changed away from my view; the bold girls continued to tease me and play pranks on each other.


It was after sixth period and I was relaxing in the office, my feet up on the desk. The nice thing about gym was no homework and no tests. Even though I was teaching an additional section I had more free time in the evenings so it worked out. Maybe this wasn't such a bad deal.

There was a knock on the door. I was surprised and glanced at the clock. The students should have been gone by now. I looked over at the door. It was one of the seniors, Kerry, wrapped in a towel, her strawberry blonde hair pulled back in a pony tail. I went over to the door and opened it. "Anything wrong?" I asked.

"Can I come in?" she asked.

"Uh, sure," I said holding the door open. Kerry entered and sat in the chair in front of my desk. I went around and sat in the chair. "What is it?" I asked.

Kerry looked down at her hands, which drew my eyes down. The gym towels were very short and hers had ridden far up her thighs when she sat. Even though she was sitting primly, the towel and her thighs made a triangle which highlighted her pubic area. She was a natural redhead. I tried to pull my eyes away. When I finally did, I looked up at Kerry. She was watching me. She didn't seem troubled. Maybe she didn't know how on display her charms were. She smiled. "Mr. Martin," she started. "Could I ask you something?"

"Sure," I said.

"Some of the girls have been talking." She paused, then continued, "About how you kind of hide in the office. Some of them have been saying maybe you don't like looking at girls our age. Maybe you think we are little girls and not worth looking at." She looked intently at me. "Is that true?"

I sputtered a reply, "They said what?"

"The girls said you must think we aren't, you know, sexy, because you don't look at us," Kerry said.

"I am trying to give you girls some privacy. Look, I know this is difficult for you girls. Having some lecherous man staring at you girls doesn't seem right."

Kerry asked me, "Are you lecherous?"

More sputtering, "No. That's not what I meant."

Kerry was smiling at my discomfiture. She stood suddenly and her towel fell off. She feigned being surprised but did nothing to cover herself. I looked at her luscious body, then at her face. I could plainly see the indecision there and the apprehension. I knew, like most girls, she was worried what I would think of her body. What I thought was, 'she is incredible.' Again, I saw the unease in her face, the doubt and moved by it I blurted out, "My God, Kerry. You are gorgeous."

Her face bloomed into a radiant smile, all look of doubts erased by a gleaming smile. "I guess the girls were wrong, weren't they, Mr. Martin? Mr. Martin?"

That shook me from my concentration on her lovely naked body. "Huh?"

"The girls were wrong about you not liking to look at girls. I think you like girls," she said.

'This is what I get for letting the girls think it was proper to tease me sexually, ' I berated myself. But none of them had been quite this brave, teasing me so openly. Close, but not this openly. "Kerry, I think you should put that towel back on," I said, my voice cracking from the strain of holding myself back from leaping up out of my chair and pulling this lovely nymphet to me. "Even though I think you look lovely I don't think this is proper."

"Mr. Martin, didn't Mrs. Peabody say we were to treat you like any other gym teacher and not act differently just because you are a man? Isn't it supposed to be okay for you to see us without our clothes?" Kerry had come around my desk and was standing right in front of me. I had turned in my chair as she moved so that she was only inches from me. Her knees were between mine, brushing the chair. The nervousness was back as she fiddled with her fingernails, her shoulders hunched just a bit, her knees slightly bent as though prepared to turn and flee at a moment's notice. I was looking at her beautiful breasts, their pale skin surmounted with hard red nipples. My mouth was dry and my stomach full of butterflies. Kerry leaned forward bringing her tits closer to me, filling my entire world with them. Nothing existed except my hungering mouth and her tits. Closer they came, as I felt my lips part and my tongue wet my lips, eager for touch. Kerry must have seen because she stopped, her tits just scant inches from my face, and waited. It was a wait that seemed forever but certainly was a few bare ticks on the clock before my body betrayed me and moved of its own accord. My lips moved forward and captured one of those taunting nipples, taking it between them and softly, delicately mauling it. Kerry's hand went to the back of my head pulling me harder against her body. I was lost.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.