Daydreams on a Train - Cover

Daydreams on a Train

by Suzie XX

Copyright© 2005 by Suzie XX

Erotica Sex Story: A girl in her final year at uni takes a train home for the Xmas holidays and spends the long journey daydreaming about erotic incidents with other girls from her past that had led to her having a full blown lesbian affair with a fellow student at university which had ended unexpectedly. Do vote at the end to let me know what you thought of it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Fiction   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Petting   School   .

Chapter 1: Exeter

As I boarded the train at Exeter station, I realised this is the first time I'd been home to see my family since the term started in September. Now it was the Christmas holidays and my life seemed empty. The previous two years at university had been blessed with a great lesbian love affair that had lasted most of the time here. But it had all gone wrong this term. I was depressed although I had tried hard not to let it affect my course work.

The train, bound for London, was already quite packed and I contemplated having to stand some of the way, but I found one compartment where a couple and three young children and a some other people were sitting. I only noticed them because the mother was gesturing at me to come in. I slid open the door and she took the young boy out of his seat and put him on her lap letting me sit by the window where he had been, next to a daughter about 6 years old. I thanked her as I put my bags on the rack and told her my name was Jennifer and she said Leanne. We settled down for the long journey.

The train pulled out slowly and I took notice of the others opposite me in the carriage. The woman's husband I assumed and between them a girl about 11 who kept looking at me and talking to her dad. I didn't want to appear to keep looking at her so I closed my eyes though not really tired. I didn't fancy the girl, although I'm a lesbian, but I wasn't into young girls. It was just that she reminded me so much of another girl named Jayne, long ago when I was about 9.

I used to play with a couple of 9 year old girls from up the street who were in my class at junior school and so we were about the same age, and also one of their sisters, this girl Jayne, who was 11, a couple of years older. Although most of the play was innocent girlie stuff they sometimes talked about boys or sports/film/pop stars and this usually took the form of ooh I would like to marry him, can you imagine him naked in bed with you? You get the idea! Frankly no I couldn't imagine it, but usually went along with it and raved along with the others.

Jayne, the older girl, was a different story, I used to glance at her often, admiring her breasts which, small though they were, jiggled as she played. Once, when I had something she wanted to play with, she wrestled with me trying to get it back, and pretending to try to push her off, I put my hand right on one of the little boobs and felt it as much as I dared. She didn't appear to notice, but afterwards I felt slippery between my legs like when you accidentally let out a bit of wee. I went to the toilet and wiped it but the moisture felt different from urine, thicker and left strings between the fingers when you touched it. It also seemed to be coming from the vaginal entrance not the peehole. I used to touch myself there and on my clit in bed because it felt so good, and I got an overwhelming urge to touch myself again there in my friends' toilet. It really felt so nice and I would have carried on except my friends were calling.

That sticks in my mind as the first time I realised that touching another girl, albeit briefly, had an instant sexual effect on me. This was reinforced not long after when another of the friends found a copy of an adult mag in her brother's room. He was away at scout camp and she felt it was safe to borrow it to show us. We sat down in the park and flicked over the pages. We were all gasping and giggling over the graphic pictures of men and women, many of them naked. It was the first time any of us had seen full grown willies, let alone some in their erect state and this was causing much interest for my friends. My eyes, though, were drawn not to the men so much, but to the ladies with their large breasts and legs wide open showing their open vulvas. Some pictures showed other things like couples laying on each other and with their heads against their partners groins but I for one didn't really understand what was going on although Jayne announced they were doing sex as if that explained it all.

I knew that looking at the men was interesting but it was the girls' pictures that were greasing my parts again. After about 10 minutes of this Jayne's sister Corinne was pressing her fingers between her legs through her cotton dress and Jayne told her off for playing with herself, but she said she couldn't help it, she felt like she was wet. We all admitted that we were feeling the same and Jayne said that would happen a lot when we thought sexy things about boys. I kept quiet about what was juicing me up!

I wondered if the girl on the train was still looking at me and I opened my eyes again. She now had her nose in a book. She did look uncannily like Jayne. She was wearing a low cut top trying to show off her small breasts. I suppose mine must have been a similar size when I was her age. I must have been about this girl's age when I developed my first silly crush on a girl and I wondered if this girl was having any crushes. I didn't want her parents to think I was staring at her so I closed my eyes again and tried to remember what it was like.

It was after I started at secondary school at 11, and I had a fairly long bus ride to and from school. There were about 15 or 16 of us that caught the morning bus from this country area and most of them sat in groups, the boys in one talking football and cars and the girls in another talking boys and cars. I felt on the outside looking in and generally got ignored, which sort of suited me. However there was another girl who always sat by herself at the front of the upstairs of the double-decker bus and I thought I would sit with her for a change as a way of getting away from the others. I went to the front and said "Hi, do you mind if I join you?"

She looked up a little startled and looked behind to see if the other girls were with me I guess and then said "No please do."

She was obviously quite a bit older, about 14 or 15, and introduced herself as Maggie and I reciprocated. I asked "Why do you always sit up front?"

"Well I used to sit with the others but didn't feel too much in common with them and was happier on my own." Although it was November and she wore a thick coat, I could see she was well developed in the boob department and had a very pretty face even without makeup.

I said "I feel exactly the same about the other girls on the bus" and we had quite a laugh about it, with her doing a great impression of their chatter about boys. I joined in and by the time we got to school we were quite pally. As we got off the bus she asked me to sit with her again next time. This I did on the journey home and on the bus to school next day and every day. After a while she was disappointed if I wasn't on the bus and we found we had lots in common.

One day I asked her what she liked doing at weekends, did she go clubbing or anything? We never talked about other friends and she looked at me smiling and asked if I was trying to find out if she was dating boys. I denied that motive but she said the answer to both was no anyway and she had no interest in boys at the moment. I said I didn't either which is why I didn't sit with the others.

I kept hoping she would try and seduce me, even though I must appear very young, and the fantasies at night were all of Maggie now. But it was just friendship for quite a while and other than meeting her sometimes by chance while out shopping or something, our conversations were limited to the bus rides morning and evening. Christmas came and went and soon it was Easter and the weather started to warm up.

One day, though, I had got into terrible trouble in the maths lesson and quite obviously I was struggling with this subject. The teacher had torn up the homework I had done as it was all wrong and had told me to re-learn it, do that homework again as well as another lot which I understood even less. I sat next to Maggie as usual but was deep in thought and hardly said a word. I couldn't see how I was going to get through this crisis and burst into tears. Maggie put her arm round me and asked "Hey what's up", and I sobbed out all my woes. She was great, she had a quick look at the questions and said "hey they're easy, come round to my house tonight and I'll show you how to do them and we'll soon have them finished."

I knew she lived not far from me and went round to her place after tea after telling my mum about it, and true to her word she explained it so well and helped me with the questions and soon I was doing them by myself. The next homework suddenly made sense and was also finished in no time and I knew that I had done well with Maggie's help. We both stood up to stretch our legs and I held her hand and said how grateful I was and didn't know how to thank her enough. She put her arms around me and held me close and said it was her pleasure and suddenly I felt very close to her and that familiar slippery feeling inside my pussy had started. My own breasts had started to grow but as she pressed hers against me they made mine look tiny.

I had my arms round her back and hers were round my waist and we pulled each other close and both seemed reluctant to let go, and what had started as a thank you hug had turned into something else and we both knew it. Our faces were side by side and I could hear her saying mmmmmmmmmmm quietly. She turned her head a little and kissed me gently on the neck and sort of nuzzled her face into it. We relaxed our hold on each other a little and her face kissed over my cheek. I decided to take a bit of a chance and turned into her and kissed her mouth. My nether juices were now gathering in the gusset of my panties and I could feel them making it damp like I had peed myself. The kiss was brief and our lips were closed but it was a very significant moment.

I don't know where this would have led if her mother hadn't knocked on her bedroom door to bring us a Coca Cola each. My books were still out and we sat down at her desk again as her mum came in. She asked if we had much more to do and I said no we had just about finished. That night my fantasies were refreshed by the real experience and I had a series of stunning orgasms and couldn't wait to see Maggie again in the morning.

I was to be brought back to earth with a bump. Maggie was quite subdued and eventually said "Look, last night shouldn't have happened and I'm so sorry. "

I said "don't be sorry it was the most exciting moment of my life." She held my hand and told me that she wouldn't be repeating it, I was 12 by then and she was 15 and I was too young to get involved with her she said. She didn't want to run the risk of being accused of corrupting me. I felt like crying but didn't want to give her the opportunity of saying 'see, look how immature you are' so I just thanked her for helping with the homework and we left it at that, although inside I felt my heart was breaking. Soon after she started cycling to school most days while it was warm and dry and we went our separate ways.


Chapter 2: Pewsey

The train had slowed up and I wondered if we had come to a station and as I looked we pulled into Pewsey. The journey from Exeter had flown by with these reflections I was having. As we pulled away again the boy on his mother's lap was getting bored and she let him stand up by the window to look out. As the train picked up speed, he lost his balance, fell against my legs and bounced across the carriage banging his head on his mum's shin. She over-reacted, as mum's tend to, and said "Do that again and I'll give you such a smack!"

I smiled and wondered if parents were still legally allowed to smack their kids. I didn't think so. My parents had rarely smacked me but when they did they could really make my ass red! I remembered the last smacking I ever had. That was also after an incident with a girl when I was another year older than when I had my crush. That was also the heaviest smacking I had ever had but I suppose I did deserve it. I shut my eyes again and tried to remember what had happened.

Oh yes! When I was about 13 I grew more interested in the girls in my classes, especially during the games lessons and gym classes when I would sneak looks at the others as they changed, noticing the different stages of development. Some had little hair in their pubic region while others had quite a bush and there was everything in between. For me, I was sprouting more curly hairs every day although I am quite fair so it didn't notice a great deal from a distance. The same applied to the breast development, some girls were almost non existent while others had full blown D cups. My own preference seemed to be for mid size breasts and one girl in particular, who was about a C cup, had titties I used to drool over and she didn't seem to hide them.

I tried to be very discrete in my ogling, I didn't want to be labelled a perv, but once she did catch me looking at her while she dried herself. "Enjoying the view?" she whispered. I must have blushed crimson and she said "Don't worry, I like sizing up the competition too". We laughed about it but I did feel uncomfortable. Later I apologised as we walked down the corridor together, but she smiled and said "I like the look of you too, why don't we go out to the pictures or something together."

This girl, Karen, who had caught me ogling her tits, was being very nice about it all. She could have denounced me loudly to the others but, instead, seemed quite keen to be friends with me. There was a film on that we both wanted to see so we arranged to go to the cinema together that Friday. We did what most 13 year olds do, ate popcorn and drank large cola's while watching the film. The only unusual thing was that she put her hand on mine on the armrest and we spent the last half hour of the film holding hands. She stroked the back of my hand with her thumb and I began to wonder if this was some kind of signal she was trying to send. I did the same with her hand and squeezed it gently a few times so that if her action was a question she would get the answer.

I was watching out the corner of my eye for any reaction in her face and she turned her head to look at me. I looked her in the eyes and we smiled at each other. I wanted to kiss her to reinforce my interest but there were people in the seats behind us so we just smiled at each other a few times and continued stroking and squeezing each others hands.

As we walked through the town to catch our bus we held hands again, and in the bus shelter, where we were alone, we stood face to face and talked about the film. She looked steadily into my eyes and moved closer to me so that our bodies were touching. I was pretty sure she wanted to kiss but I didn't want to spoil the moment by making a blunder so just moved my face a little closer to hers, and then she moved hers even closer. Our mouths were only inches apart, I could feel the warmth of her breath and I was sure now she wanted to kiss as much as me so I moved my lips slowly towards hers and then we were touching.

At first it was just a touching of the lips like the brief kiss with Maggie, but then it evolved into my first mouth open, tongues dipping, and passionate lesbian variety. It went on for what was probably only a minute or so but felt like a lot longer, and would have gone on longer if it wasn't for us being rudely interrupted by the bus!

We sank back on the seat at the back of the bus and looked at each other. "What the fuck happened back there?" she asked.

"Whatever it was I'll have more," I answered laughing.

"Yeah me too, I think maybe we have to talk about what's happening." And yes we did talk a lot that evening, sitting on a low wall down the road from her house. She felt just what I was feeling, a tremendous attraction to and warmth for the other. It was the first time I'd been tempted to say I love you, and resisted it. We agreed that it must remain our secret for now and we mustn't show any affection while at school.

She pulled me down an alley that led between two houses and was unlit, and then we kissed again long and hard and we had our hands all over each others breasts. I had her bra pushed up round her neck and cupped and squeezed her beautiful boobs while she did the same to me.

We agreed we would take advantage of any situation that arose so that we could be together, like if either parents went out for the night. Little did we know that the opportunity would actually only come once. In the meantime, it was tough meeting every day at school but trying to act like just friends. We met every break time and lunch break and talked but never daring to touch or hold hands.

The opportunity happened just a few weeks later when her parents went to a show in London and were not due back till late. I went round to keep her company with my mum's permission, and after getting a snack we kissed and touched each others breasts again and pretty soon we were taking our tops and bras off and took turns in fondling them and licking and sucking the nipples. It was amazing seeing the effect of stimulation on the little nipples as they grew longer and stiffer with the sucking.

Soon our attention turned to our jeans and we undid the zippers and pulled them off leaving us just in our knickers. From feeling the material between our legs it was obvious we were both very aroused and the garments were soon pulled down and kicked over with the jeans. I suggested we go up to her room and she said in a while, first she wanted to feel my pussy and yes I could hardly bear to wait either. We lay on the long settee with our feet at either end and our faces very near each others groin. We watched as we ran our fingers over the clit and opened our labia to reveal each others wet pink vaginal entrance. She said "please slide your finger inside me" but before I could comply the door opened and there were her mum and dad with the same horrified expression on their face!!!

Talk about being caught in the act! Both stark naked, our legs wide open and having our private parts felt. We hurried to put our underwear back on but the damage was done. Karen was shouting what are you doing back and her dad said something about the trains not running so they couldn't go. Her mum, after standing for a minute silent with shock suddenly exploded into action screaming at us both then grabbing Karen's hair as she was still pulling up her jeans and threw her towards the stairs and ordered her to wait in her room 'till I deal with you!'

Then it was my turn, there was no escape. "Finish dressing my girl and we'll go and see what you parents have to say!" She was still screaming her words and I tried to plead with her, but the bitch wasn't in the mood for leniency. I was dragged to the car and taken the few minutes to my home and dragged by my coat up the path, and then she was banging on the door. My mum answered and smiled when she saw who it was but the smile quickly faded as I was marched in and something was obviously wrong.

I sat down and hung my head as the full gory details were trotted out to my parents. My dad was looking like thunder and, after seeing the bitch out, my mum was just as bad. "Your room - NOW!" was all she said and this was not a request to be debated!

As I opened my bedroom door a hefty shove from her sent me on the bed and I got the lecture to end lectures interspersed with loud smacks to my bottom and thighs after making me take my jeans off! It just seemed to go on and on and there were red handprints on my exposed flesh merging into one another. Beneath my panties my ass must have been raw! The expurgated version of the hour long lecture is that my parents were not pleased, were more than disappointed, I was grounded forever and if I even thought about going anywhere near Karen again I could forget it! Karen, meanwhile, was getting much the same treatment, and it's true that we never got it together again.


Chapter 3: Newbury

The train had slowed again and this time had stopped at Newbury station. The family had gone and the train was a lot emptier. Another older couple took their place carrying lots of Christmas presents in big carrier bags. For grandchildren I assumed. She looked to be in her mid 40s and she smiled at me quite sweetly. She also reminded me of someone from my past and suddenly I remembered who and inwardly cringed. As the train pulled out of Newbury I closed my eyes again and remembered the other woman.

The only other sexual experience I had with a woman before going to university was with a complete stranger who picked me up in a cinema when I was about 16. She was in her late 30's I would say and it was a true one night stand. She approached me in the toilet half way through a long film, I guess she had followed me there.

She asked if I were with anyone (knowing that I wasn't!) and said she felt awkward being there on her own and could she sit with me. I saw no harm in this even though the cinema was almost empty for this film but soon I felt her hand resting casually on my knee. Then she started squeezing the thigh gently. Then she was sliding her hand under my skirt and back again. Then it got higher and higher and was soon brushing my panties. I knew, of course, what she was after and had opened my legs a little to give her access. She raised her bottom and wriggled her slacks and panties down to her thighs, spreading her coat over her lap and I knew what was expected of me. We fingered each other until the film was ending and afterwards she drove me home with her. It was strangely erotic being seduced by an older woman.

She offered me a drink but we were both far too turned on to bother. We sat on a big old fashioned couch and she kissed me for a brief time but was more intent on getting my clothes off. As my boobs were freed from the bra she went at them with her mouth like a vacuum cleaner and squeezed them so hard it was hurting. I was glad when she left them and pulled up my skirt and I lifted my bottom to let her dispose of my very damp panties. She opened my legs wide and told me to lift up my knees. Her mouth went straight to my clitoral hood and she sucked and nipped at it with her teeth then started shaking it from side to side like a dog with a slipper. She pulled my labia wide open and pinned them against my thighs with her fingers. She transferred her mouth to my vaginal entrance which was fairly running as you may have guessed and vacuumed me again with her tongue and lips. Her other hand was rubbing the top of my slit and soon I was experiencing a massive orgasm.

All this time I had hardly touched her and so I started to undo her top and then reached behind her to unclip her bra. When I pulled it free of her breasts I was a little disappointed how they sagged down and didn't look very inviting at all but I supported them with my hands and sucked her nipples till they stood out long and stiff. She pulled her slacks and panties right off and took one of my hands down to her pussy again. I wasn't sure if I actually wanted to put my mouth onto her genitals but as it happened I didn't need to and she didn't seem to expect it. She rubbed herself hard against my hand and eased my fingers, all of them, into her cunny which was so open and slack compared to mine. She cried out as her orgasm took over and closed her legs round my hand squeezing it hard.

I had enjoyed the experience, my first oral sex (receiving anyway) and the thrill of bringing another woman to orgasm but it meant nothing to me really and was just lust! She wanted to meet again and gave me her mobile number, but I never called.


Chapter 4: Reading

The train slowed again and pulled into the busy Reading station. It would be non- stop to London Paddington now and a tube train ride away from home. On the platform I watched the people passing by all wrapped up in their own lives. I got a jolt when I thought I saw Jackie, my university lover, but when I cleaned the condensation off the window of course it wasn't. Why would it be? She is somewhere in Wales I suspected but she hadn't returned for the third year of her degree course and hadn't even been in contact during the term to explain why. I missed her terribly even now. When I closed my eyes I tried to remember how it had started, I hadn't expected anything like that to happen.

It wasn't until I went to university that my latent desires for women were finally uncorked and even then that took a while. I shared a room on campus with a real bundle of fun girl called Zoe, straight as a die though, and I was sucked in to her clique of friends who seemed determined to copulate their way through the entire male population at the college. Indeed in the first two months I had slept with 4 different guys and not enjoyed any of them. The first actually took my virginity, or at least all that remained of it after quite a few years of pushing my fingers into there. I don't think he even realised he had, and there was very little pain or bleeding as he tore through the last vestige of my hymen.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.