Buffy, The Erection Slayer - Cover

Buffy, The Erection Slayer

Copyright© 2005 by Lubrican

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Buffy got knocked up at camp, and had a little girl. Now she's in college and, while she's not exactly looking for a man, she seems to keep tripping over them. And their girlfriends ... or wives ... are getting pissed about it. Can Buffy turn the fact that she knows WHY their men are cheating to her advantage? The continuing adventures of our loveable slut, Buffy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Cheating   Interracial   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   School  

Buffy didn't know what to do with herself. Uncle Bob had called and asked if he could have Tiffany for the weekend to take her to a local carnival and spend time with his adopted great niece ... or granddaughter ... or four year old pal. So now Buffy, having finished her homework, had a whole weekend free to do whatever she wished and she didn't know quite how to react to it. She was thinking about calling Clint to see if he wanted to go someplace, or do something, or perhaps fuck her brains out, when her doorbell chimed.

She opened it to find five decidedly hostile looking women at her doorstep. Buffy recognized them all. She knew each of them intimately, even though they'd never been formally introduced nor had spent any time together. "The chickens have come home to roost." she thought wryly to herself. She almost laughed because, as they stood there, the women reminded her a little of a group of hens in the barnyard, milling around, making jerky little movements with their heads and acting more or less unhappy.

Buffy wasn't concerned for her safety. Her studies in the martial arts would serve her well if anything got physical. The fact that Buffy was fucking each and every one of these women's significant others made it perfectly clear why these particular five women were together and at her door. Prevaricating or denying things wouldn't work - she knew that instinctively. So, she decided to play it straight.

"Good evening ladies, won't you please come in?" she offered, stepping back and opening the door wide.

They filed in, like a row of ducklings. Jennifer was leading them, which was interesting. She was apparently their leader. No one took a seat, though, and they fanned out in a semi circle that, had they known they were doing it, would have been threatening. But they had no clue as to tactics, and this was obvious to Buffy. So she stepped into the kill zone of this particular ambush and smiled widely.

"I'm so glad to meet you all finally. We have a lot to talk about!"

"Well, you have nerve!" Marge gasped

"Of course I do" said Buffy, still smiling. That's one reason you ladies are here."

Experience and the social totem pole expressed itself as Christy frowned. "What brought us here is the fact that you're fucking our husbands ... er boyfriends." She looked unsettled for a second. "You're trying to take our men!"

Buffy didn't back down. "Take your men? Don't make me laugh! Pick them up from the refuse heap where you've tossed them, maybe." she said firmly.

There was a general hubbub of uncomplimentary comments from the assembled group but, amazingly, when Buffy held up her hands facing the group they quieted.

"Look, I know why you're here, and I know why you're upset and I don't blame you at all."

Jennifer, uncharacteristically, had been tongue tied when she actually faced Buffy. She finally found her voice. "Then you'll understand why we're going to kick your whore ass, you bitch!"

She took a step forward, balling her fist, but was shocked to see Buffy step toward her instead of away. Their noses only inches apart Buffy said in a low and decidedly dangerous voice "I wouldn't recommend you try that Jennifer, because I'll hand you your head if you do."

Maybe it was the fact that she appeared to be completely ignoring the other women as she addressed Jennifer. Maybe it was the fact she didn't seem to be the least bit uncomfortable at being so completely outnumbered. Maybe it was something in her voice. For whatever reason, Jennifer felt her anger turn to something very close to fear.

She didn't like that one bit.

"You can't just ruin our lives and think you're going to get away with it!" she rasped. Her hands hurt from being clenched so tightly and she loosened them. She didn't like having to do that either. She'd had fantasies of Buffy begging for her life ... groveling at Jennifer's feet as virtue triumphed over the slut.

"Tell you what," said Buffy, stepping back. Somehow it didn't look like she was retreating. Marge had to admire the girl. She sure had presence. "Why don't we sit down, and have some tea and discuss this like adults. I don't think your lives are as ruined as you obviously do, and I think I can prove that."

"You can't be serious!" gasped Alice. Before Buffy came along Alice had Mike right where she wanted him. He'd do anything to get her to let him touch her breasts. She didn't even have to THINK about letting him do anything else. He was putty in her hands. Now, though, after he'd met Buffy, there were nights during the week when he didn't even call or come over. Her life had most certainly been ruined as far as she was concerned.

Melinda agreed. Before Buffy, she was sure she had almost trained Boomer out of that horrible habit he had of masturbating before each game. She had gotten quite good at getting the nasty procedure done very quickly and efficiently. She had been trying to convince him that it was all in his head, and that he didn't really have to debase himself to do well. And then ... Buffy. He worked with the perverted girl, who encouraged him to masturbate and, according to Jennifer, had even had SEX with her future breadwinner. Now he insisted every single time that he just HAD to do it. Like winning a football game was actually important! Melinda was molding Boomer to take over her father's plumbing supplies sales route. Then he'd REALLY be important, and she could lord it over Cindy Whittaker back home. Buffy had gotten her plans off track, and she agreed with Alice one hundred percent.

Neither girl, however, had the courage to actually speak up. Jennifer had said they wouldn't have to say anything and that just their presence would make Buffy curl up and die. The only problem was that Buffy wasn't curling up ... OR dying.

"Whose husband has asked for a divorce?" asked Buffy stridently. "Whose boyfriend has dumped her?" When no one answered she went on. "They HAVEN'T done these things because they still LOVE you!" she yelled. "They don't want ME!"

There was a pause as the women tried to process that obvious lie. Why would they all fuck her if they didn't want her?

She bored on. "They want what YOU won't give them!" She closed the door. "Now, SIT DOWN and act your ages!" she thundered.

Melinda sat first, possibly because she was standing right in front of the couch, but more likely because she was used to taking orders. Marge and Christy looked at each other thoughtfully and then moved to take seats. That only left Jennifer and Alice still standing, and Buffy, of course. Buffy, rather than continuing her demanding attitude, just said "I'll put on a pot for tea. I think I have some cookies too. There's no reason we can't be civilized about this. You ladies talk amongst yourselves and I'll be right back."

Then she walked into the kitchen.

It was an open doorway, so Buffy could hear them. They obviously knew that because there was a lot of hushed whispering that went on in the living room as they tried to sort out where their plan had gone all wrong. Buffy let them stew about it while she brought water to boil and got six cups and some tea bags ready on a platter. All she had was Hydrox cookies, but what woman didn't love chocolate?

She walked back into the living room bearing the tray and all conversation hushed. She set the tray on the coffee table and began to pour hot water into the cups.

Christy had been looking around the apartment, doing what all women do when they're in another woman's space ... judging. The place was clean and neat, though not opulent by any means. The furnishings were inexpensive. If this woman fucked for money, she was obviously not spending it on... "stuff". She had also seen several pictures of Buffy, her blond hair shining in each photo, and a small, cute little girl.

"Who's the child in the pictures?" she asked.

"That's my daughter Tiffany." answered Buffy as if they were all friends from the local quilt guild. "She's four, almost five. She's off visiting her Uncle this weekend."

"And the father... ?" asked Christy, trying to get in a social barb. She assumed Buffy had gotten knocked up by accident, because she was a slut, and the father took off.

"I don't get to see him any more. He was my counselor at summer camp. I think he's working in a Broadway play in New York. I had Tiffany when I was fifteen."

Jennifer hissed "You are SUCH a slut!"

"OK, I'm a slut." agreed Buffy amiably. "Now. You ladies are upset because I had sex with your men." She paused for an instant and then said "Though, as far as I can tell I didn't deprive any of you of anything you wanted."

That caused startled looks on the faces of Marge and Christy.

Buffy tossed out a baited hook. "But, like I said, I understand your unhappiness with me. But I also know WHY each of your men wanted to have sex with me. YOU probably do NOT know why. If you did, your men would NOT go looking outside your bedrooms for what they crave."

"THAT is the FIRST thing!" yelled Jennifer. "I am a VIRGIN, and MY bedroom is open only to my HUSBAND! I'll be a virgin until I'm in my WEDDING BED!" she screeched.

Buffy poured a cup and handed it to Jennifer, whose hand was shaking. But she took it automatically. Then, looking at it in distaste, she set it back on the coffee table.

"Jennifer, you'll be a virgin on your DEATH bed if you keep that attitude." said Buffy conversationally.

Marge found herself nodding in agreement and clenched her neck muscles to stop herself. She wasn't here to agree with this little tramp!

"Just because you're a whore slut doesn't mean that the rest of us have to act that way." said Jennifer hotly.

"And just because you don't think having sex is any fun, or a worthwhile endeavor, doesn't mean your boyfriend has to agree with you." shot back Buffy. "John loves you and wants you to be his wife. But he wants a wife who is in love with ALL of him, and that means she needs to love his PRICK just as much as she loves the rest of him. I know what your mother taught you about sex, but I, for one, think she was crazy. There's nothing wrong with a healthy sex life ... but you can't HAVE a healthy sex life if you don't have SEX!"

"That would make me a whore like you!" growled Jennifer.

"That would make you a woman, who would be a lot happier than you are right now, because you'd get rid of all that tension locked up inside you and your man would do anything you asked him to do. That would make you a full human being instead of the hung up prude you are now. What you need to do is find a man who hates sex like you do. THEN you'd BOTH be happy!".

"I don't hate sex!" yelled Jennifer. "Sex is fine for having babies, but that's all!"

"Fine. Get a man who thinks the same way - if one exists! Sister, have YOU got a lot to learn" shot back Buffy. She turned to the two older women. "Is she right? Are you ladies tired of all that nasty sex your husbands have been forcing on you since you had children?"

"Of course not." snorted Marge. "I'm not getting ENOUGH sex. That's my problem. You've been getting everything he has and then he doesn't have anything left for me!"

Buffy crossed her arms under her breasts. "You remember that trip you took to the Hamptons, to visit your mother? You were gone two days?"

Marge nodded.

"Well Bill and I spent those two days in bed. He ejaculated four times the first day and FIVE times the next day. He was trying to get me to stay for ANOTHER go-round but I knew you were due back any time. Now every other time we've been together he's only shot off once or maybe twice. Don't tell me he doesn't have enough left for you! He's got PLENTY left for a woman he desires!"

There were gasps from the women. Buffy saw Marge's face fall and she knew the woman was wounded. "Marge, don't do that" she said. "Don't give up just because you don't know what brings out the best in your husband. YOU could be having those five ejaculations in one day if you'd just loosen up and get sexy like you used to do."

"But that's so ... juvenile!" complained Marge. "All that parading around, and wearing things that don't fit me and talking nasty and ... it's just so teenage!" She frowned. "Besides, I'm ugly compared to you. I can't compete."

"Oh, so you're ugly now. I'll have you know that Ted Tinder just loves to call me Marge when he's boffing my socks off. He begs me to call him "Studly". Isn't that the nick name you gave him when you were dancing a few years back?"

Christy went frosty and stood up facing her friend. "YOU TOO?!" she howled. "Isn't it bad enough that this hussy is fucking our husbands? Do you have to cheat with him TOO?" She started for the door.

Buffy opened it for her. "I promise not to tell them about the pool boy."

Christy faltered.

"Or the paper boy ... or the gardener ... or Dean Jenkins."

"Dean JENKINS?!" gasped Marge. Dean Jenkins was a woman.

Christy's shoulders slumped.

"Sit back down Christy. If you'd turn some of that sexual energy Ted's way, instead of spending it all on strangers, he wouldn't come looking for me. You're so caught up in your fantasies that you've forced out your best partner for fantasies. Why do you think Ted mentions cheerleaders to you? You think he's rubbing it in? All he wants is to play some games. Ted would play any part you want and, if I know him, he'd go out and find the right guy for the job if he couldn't do it himself." Buffy uncrossed her arms. "AND, if you wanted to, I imagine he'd take Marge into bed with you too. By the way, he's never made a move on her ... only fantasized. Well there was the rubbing up against each other part I suppose, but Marge initiated that I think."

Marge blushed. "I couldn't help it. We were dancing."

Christy tried to stay angry, but there was some evidence that Buffy knew Christy had a little letch for women too. She hadn't mentioned the two women besides Dean Jenkins that Christy had made mad glorious love with, but she sure seemed to know everything else Christy was doing. She gave it a try anyway. "And just what makes you think I'm interested in women?"

Buffy just smiled. "We're all interested in women when you dig deep enough. Aren't you two best friends?"

Marge was looking aghast at her best friend.

Christy colored up now. Maybe Buffy didn't know for sure. But maybe she did and was just being kind. Why would she be kind? She was thinking so hard about that that she didn't answer.

Marge stuttered. "Christy? What's she talking about Christy? Surely you don't..."

"Shut up Marge" said Christy irritably. "We're not here to talk about us. We're here to talk about Buffy fucking our men." The fact that she used Buffy's name was not lost on Buffy. Now it was "Buffy" instead of "this tramp" or "this whore". She had them off balance. Now she just had to keep it going.

Jennifer was fired up again. "Women who do those things together are WORSE than whores!" she barked. "I, for one am not going to stand around listening to this trollop suggest we should all become whores and lesbians like her. I'm leaving! Who's coming with me?"

All four of the other women present raised their eyebrows significantly. All this had been Jennifer's idea in the first place. And now she wanted to just walk away? Nothing had been decided. NOTHING! No promise had been exacted from Buffy that she would cease and desist in her amorous dealings with the men. If they left now nothing would have been accomplished at all, except that they would be running with their tails tucked between their legs.

Christy dredged up the voice she had used with her own children when she meant business and wanted them to know it. "Jennifer, sit down. You got us into this mess and you're not going anywhere. We came here for a purpose and we're going to pursue that purpose."

All four women looked daggers at Jennifer. She sat and pouted.

"And just what WAS your purpose for coming here?" asked Buffy. She bit into a cookie like she hadn't a care in the world.

"We came here to make you stop seeing our husbands ... er ... men." said Marge.

"Wouldn't you rather arrange things so your ... men ... wouldn't WANT to see me any more? Wouldn't you rather they didn't NEED me any more? Wouldn't you rather they chased after YOU the way they chase after ME?" Her delivery would have been theatrical, but for the cookie crumbs that fell from her lips as she delivered this alternative to what was clearly a failing plan.

"If we scratched her eyes out they wouldn't chase after her any more." muttered Jennifer.

"Oh shut UP Jennifer," growled Christy. "You are so prudish I'm surprised you even got your boyfriend out on a second date."

Buffy coughed. "Jennifer got her boyfriend out on a second date because she badgered him, telling him what a failure he was, and how she could help him be successful. Jennifer isn't interested in John as a male. He represents comfort and money and station in life that she doesn't know how to get any other way. Jennifer's relationship is mercenary."

"That's NOT true!" yelled Jennifer. John really DOES need me to help him succeed. All men need a strong wife to show them how to live ... to overcome the stupidity all males are born with." She realized what she'd said and her mouth snapped closed. She darted looks at the other women. "My mother told me so." she added, trying to salvage things, and only proving that she was her mother's puppet.

"You've never had an orgasm, have you Jennifer?" said Buffy gently.

"Of course not." Jennifer sniffed.

Buffy looked at the other women. "She's ... what? ... twenty three? ... and she's never had an orgasm, ladies. THIS is your leader?"

Christy and Marge were looking at Jennifer like she had two noses. Alice and Melinda actually laughed out loud, even though the orgasms they'd had were accidental and had scared them both almost to death. Both had discovered that feeling in the bathtub and had been horrified that it would show when they next saw a human being.

"Look" said Buffy. "Let's cut to the chase. You want your men to be interested in YOU. I can help you with that and I will. You may not believe it but I never intended to get into relationships with men who were taken. I could tell you the stories, but the point is they were all mistakes. I DON'T pick men who already have wives or girlfriends." She decided it wouldn't help her cause if she admitted she had gone after Melinda's man on purpose, just to spite Melinda. She pushed "In fact I have my own boyfriend now and I'd sort of like it if YOUR men weren't so demanding on my time."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.