Buffy, The Erection Slayer - Cover

Preview

Buffy, The Erection Slayer

by Lubrican

Copyright© 2005 by Lubrican

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Consensual, Reluctant, Heterosexual, Cheating, Interracial, Oral Sex, Masturbation, Petting, Pregnancy, School,

Erotica Sex Story: Buffy got knocked up at camp, and had a little girl. Now she's in college and, while she's not exactly looking for a man, she seems to keep tripping over them. And their girlfriends ... or wives ... are getting pissed about it. Can Buffy turn the fact that she knows WHY their men are cheating to her advantage? The continuing adventures of our loveable slut, Buffy.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: After I posted "Buffy Goes to Camp" I got an email from Homer Vargas full of nasty ideas for Buffy's further adventures.

For those of you who don't remember, Buffy's story started in "Buffy Goes To Camp." It was a different sort of story than I usually write, because Buffy was just a slut and the story had no redeeming value at all. This one is different from the first, but only because I wanted Buffy to become a loveable slut.

Homer read a draft of the story and still more of my characters wound up with tight pants. Isn't that amazing?

Probably not ... huh?

Anyway, thanks for Reading

Bob

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.