Ariel's Needs - Cover

Ariel's Needs

by strawberryangel

Copyright© 2005 by strawberryangel

Erotica Sex Story: Ariel was an avid reader who frequented a bookstore. She was also a woman scorned by an ex. Because of that she closed herself off from men. Unfortunately she needed a man, in all its basic, animalistic ways. Masturbation could no longer satisfy her, only a real cock would do. She had her eye on someone and one day made her move in her favorite hangout, the bookstore.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   FemaleDom   Safe Sex   Masturbation   .

Ariel enjoyed visiting her local town book store and did so several times a week. She enjoyed being around the people, the smell of fresh baked goods and coffee at the little coffee shop. But mostly, she went to read the books. They were a means to escape. Small and cute she was five-feet tall with a petite frame. Her strawberry blonde hair had golden highlights and her green eyes leapt out in contrast to her ivory skin. She was voluptuous and had a seemingly-ample bosom for her small frame. With an essence of strawberries on her skin she had the ache for a man in her loins.

Her ex-boyfriend cheated on her one year previously and they had a horribly painful breakup. Ever since that day she had locked herself away emotionally and sexually from men.

Relying on masturbation a great deal lately she used her toy until she feared she may break one or die trying. More times than she wanted to count each day she closed her door, as if someone may catch her, and fingered herself until she was wet and frenzied. Pulling out one of her toys she would touch her clit and be in heaven. She rubbed on her clit, hitting the spot that made her jump, and then she'd insert it into her wet, wanting pussy.

Back and forth she would continue, changing the settings to tease herself until she was panting. Masturbating on all fours was her favorite way; it reminded her of the amazing nights of hot sex with her ex. The position hit her in all the right spots and each time she would orgasm she'd be weak in the knees. To bring on the glorious climax she used her purple rabbit. It had a clit tickler and a 7" cock. She would insert the cock as her clit was stimulated and was a relief to her pent up frustrations.

Mixing up the settings up until she was so hot and horny she would then switch to her favorite one where the constant vibration of the tickler resonated through her clit as well as her G-spot. The natural reaction would be to buck her body from the sensation, but she fought that instinct because she knew the payoff would be amazing. She held it on her swollen clit with the dildo stuck in her. Pulling it out and plunging it back in allowing the tickler to hit her clit while the fake cock forged into her wet sex. With each penetration and each hit her clit received, she would jump. Continuing this glorious torture to herself she would moan softly as though she might disturb someone in the empty room that abutted hers.

Finally she pressed the purple cock deep inside her as the tickler pressed just right on the clit. The she would feel the urge deep inside of her and would hold on. She pressed the toy deep inside of her causing her back to arch. Her legs grew weak and wobbly while her walls were gearing up for incredible spasms from her release.

"Oh!" would escape her full lips as her head would drop from the pleasure. She would grind her hips toward the source of her pleasure and rotated continually. "OH!" she would scream as the most pleasant vibrations rocked her insides. Then she felt it, the fireworks, the tingling, and the ache would have built up as she fucked herself.

She would yelled out, "OH YES," as her pussy pulsated around this long, hard, bead-filled, fake cock. Her juices gushed in a hot stream of pleasure, dripping out and down her leg and her toy. The juices dripped down her hand and onto the throw rug in her bathroom. She did not care about the damned carpet; the pleasure was too amazing for her to be bothered with such things.

She felt the pleasure and thought, "I have cum, now I should stop," but did not listen to that voice. Instead, she held on for three more body-racking orgasms until she felt she had no fluids left in her body. She collapsed panting on the floor holding her dildo still vibrating in her hand, dripping her juices. It was in those moments of pleasure, that she realized she needed a real man in her very soon.

On this particular day, she walked into the bookstore, feeling quite sexy. She felt she was living on the edge, because she was wearing no panties under her cutest ruffled denim skirt that sat high on the thigh. So high that as she walked, it swung dangerously close to showing her ass cheeks. If she bent slightly for a periodical, all the people behind her would know she had not bothered putting on her panties. Her tight knit top was clinging to her breasts and the "V" exposed some of her ample cleavage. As she heaved her breath in and out, in her excitement at her secret, she felt her empowerment over her prey.

Ariel moved to a section of the bookstore that she had seen him in before. He usually came into the bookstore on this day of the week, around this time. She wanted to saunter past him, making her skirt flip to see if he glanced at her.

She saw him a few aisles down from the entrance and she smiled as she moved towards him. She did not know his name, or if he was taken, but she knew that he seemed to love to read. Intelligence was such a turn on for Ariel. His seemingly voracious appetite for books and his confident strides made her ache to have him. Today she knew she would have him. He was a delicious dark-haired specimen, with golden-brown eyes. He seemed about 5'11, with a tanned appearance, and always smelled of soft, spicy cologne and fresh soap. After seeing him in the book store in the past she would go home and spend time relieving the ache he caused. She swore she could almost smell him then, and imagined how he must taste.

It was Saturday morning and sometimes on Saturday's he was at the store with a scruffy beard, as though he rolled out of his bed and ignored the razor. Today his face appeared freshly shaved. He was handsome in his polo shirt and pressed khakis. She wondered what his beard would be like hitting her thighs and pussy as he ate her. She tipped her head back imagining his beard tickling her as his tongue laps at her lips; she shivered in reaction at the mere thought of him doing so. Perhaps one day she might find out, but today she was on a mission.

After seeing him her need was too great. Ariel decided flipping her skirt for his attention, may take too long to get what she wanted. Instead, she lifted her up head high and mustered up her courage. She walked up to the stranger. He seemed to sense her approach, and turned and smiled at her, as she descended on him. She reached her hands up to the sides of his face, and pulled him into a deep, passionate kiss. He seemed taken aback, but molded into her as she felt him kiss her in return. Ariel was pleased that her prey had given up so easily.

She wrapped her tongue around his, and got wet from the sensation of this man's warm tongue dancing in her mouth. Ariel pulled out of the kiss and grabbed his hand. She walked him to a door at the rear of the store next to the bathrooms, she tried the handle and it turned. With each step her excitement continued to build, as she felt juices starting to drip down her thigh. She ushered this stranger in to the utility closet and closed the door. She flipped the light switch on but only one light was working so the room was dimly lit. She could still see him but the dim light was a great effect she hadn't planned. He turned with a curious smile and began to speak, "My name is... ," she stopped him with a finger to his lips, and a soft sultry, "Shhhhh..."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.