Amanda's Eyes - Cover

Amanda's Eyes

Copyright© 2005 by Woodwiz

Chapter 7: The Shock

Tuesday the asshole tried again. He asked how she was doing, and she lost it. Her thoughts from the night before came flooding back to her and built the rage up to an unstoppable level. She screamed at him about how many times he'd probably fucked his girlfriend over the weekend. How great it felt. How she sucked him off. It hurt, it wasn't fair! He was out there having a fucking great time while she sat in her room and played with herself. He actually had an interesting life, a job, a girlfriend, his own car, and a sex life. He surprised her when he told her that his girlfriend had dumped him over the weekend, but so what? Now he'd have to find another girlfriend. Oh no, what a horrendous chore.

"At least you had a girlfriend. I've never had a boyfriend, and I never will. I won't ever go to another school dance. I won't ever have a real date. Oh nooooo, it's such a shame that your plans for homecoming are screwed up."

He echoed her parents and everyone else with a comment about how she could do anything she wanted to do. She really couldn't take another person giving her that same old crap about her potential, and if he mentioned anything about "the inspiring story of Helen Keller," which would surely come next, he was dead meat. She'd scratch his eyes out, and then he'd find out first hand what being blind was like.

Taking a deep breath she was about to scream at him that he should keep his fucking mouth shut until he understood how it felt to lose everything, but then words she never, expected to hear from a guy again blasted through her ears and burned into her brain, "Why don't you come to my homecoming dance with me and I'll prove that you can have a good time."

WHAT? Did he say what she thought he said? He might as well have punched her in the gut. She felt all that wonderful anger she'd built up deflate like a popped balloon. The feelings just whooshed out of her, and while she wanted to come back with a taunting reply, she couldn't, it just wasn't there anymore. She knew what the phrase "fish out of water" meant, and that she must look like one to him right now. She finally regained her voice.

"Did you just invite me to your dance?"

Yes, he had, it turned out. And it seemed like he meant it. She was so surprised that she accepted without even thinking. Why did she accept? She had no idea; it didn't make any sense that this guy she'd been abusing the shit out of every chance she got would invite her to a dance. Stranger yet, why would she go?

All he'd seen of her was the nasty blind girl who never had a kind word for anyone. Was this a trick? She wanted to grab that idea and go with it, treat it like the only possible reason he'd asked her. She'd been tricked before. She understood tricks and had built up her personal outlook to deal with them. But this time, every one of her sharp senses indicated to her that he was sincere. Without taking the time for her head to answer, her heart screamed, 'Yes! Go!' If it was a trick and she didn't have real fun, she could have her own special kind of fun paying him back, and she made sure he knew that would happen, in spades.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.