Amanda's Eyes - Cover

Amanda's Eyes

Copyright© 2005 by Woodwiz

Chapter 4: Having a Wild Weekend

Ken thought Kelly was a great cheerleader, her natural perkiness and energy, along with her compact but curvy body, made her perfect for bouncing around the field with pompoms and shouting cheers. He figured he wasn't the only one who thought she was the star of the squad, but that didn't bother him since he WAS the one she'd be going out with after the game. That thought kept him warm and smiling the whole game. During halftime, Kelly came up into the bleachers and shared his cola, then sat on his lap as he leaned back against the row of bleacher seats behind them, his arms around her, holding her to him. They shared a few brief kisses, but mostly they just cuddled and talked until it was time for her to return to the field for the second half. Gateway won the game twenty eight to twenty four, and he was sure that the key to the team's victory had been Kelly's cheerleading.

At the end of the game, Ken waited in the bleachers for Kelly to finish her post-game cleanup. After about fifteen minutes she climbed up and stepped into a hug and a passionate kiss, then Ken draped his letter jacket around her, took her hand, and led her out to the pickup. He drove to the Sonic drive in near the school, a post-game hangout for many of the Gateway students, for drinks and a hamburger. With their victory tonight, the crowd was in a great mood for joking, laughing, and telling stories while they ate and talked.

Snack and socializing finished, Ken drove to a secluded spot in Lakeside Park. The whole park was a teenage make-out haven, and he passed several other cars as he drove along the road looking for the right pullout. Once he'd parked and turned off the engine, he cracked the window slightly to ventilate the cab, locked the doors, and slid the seat back as far as it would go. Kelly shrugged off his jacket and did that girl trick where she moved her arms around inside her sweater and magically pulled a bra out her sleeve. He leaned back against the door and put his leg up on the seat. Kelly crawled up to face him, and he wrapped his arms around her, brushed her lips with his, gently kissed her nose, and then moved back to her lips. After a few closed mouth-smooches they both opened their lips and slid their tongues out to meet each other's.

The instant their tongues touched a shock struck both their bodies, and the two of them moaned in unison. Ken moved his hips up and down a couple of times, and she moaned again. As their tongues danced in their connected mouths, his hand strayed down to the hem of her cheer sweater and back up under it. Her skin was warm and smooth as silk, delightful to touch, and he slowly walked his fingertips over her waist and ribs coaxing a sigh and wiggle from his girlfriend. His hand continued up her body until it found a naked breast, a firm delightful handful. Ken rubbed one breast and then the other as he continued to kiss her, Kelly moaning and writhing all the while. Before long he reached into the glove compartment for a condom and they steamed up the windows and rocked the truck for a pleasurable interval.

While calming down, they cuddled and talked, all the time touching each other and sharing slow comfortable kisses. As her midnight curfew approached, they straightened their clothes and started up the truck to clear the windows. Kelly stuffed her bra in her purse and wore his jacket as he escorted her to her door, ending the evening with more kisses. Life was good.


Saturday morning Ken woke up feeling great. He washed the truck and cleaned out the garbage inside and in the bed. It's seemed to be a funny fact of life; all pickup trucks automatically accumulated trash in their beds. After lunch, he worked on programming for a computer game he was writing, and when he got bored with the program, he looked up computer accessibility for the blind. He found a huge amount of information on assembling computers with speech synthesizers, building games for the blind, and even making web pages accessible to the blind. He had never realized how much information was out there on the topic. Some things seemed obvious, but pages had to be put together correctly to make them work with the special equipment blind people used. Thinking about some of the pages he'd built, he realized that many of the "cool" features he'd put in them made the pages almost impossible for a blind person to navigate.

He drove to the movie theater for his four o'clock-to-closing shift. He was taking tickets tonight and would also do some usher work and cleanup. If things got too busy, he'd work behind the refreshment counter. Working at the theater was an easy, mindless job that paid okay, and gave a valuable fringe benefit. He and a friend could get into any of the chain's movies for free. With the high price of movie tickets, that little perq helped a lot toward making dates affordable.

Sarah and Patty were working behind the counter selling food and drinks. Both were cute sixteen year olds. Sarah went to Ken's high school and Ken saw her there now and then usually with her current boyfriend. Patty was a really vivacious, petite, redhead with an attitude to match her hair, who went to St. Paul's, the local Catholic high school. Patty was Ken's favorite target for teasing and flirting while at work. She gave as good as she got, so Ken never knew how she'd respond to anything he said. Ken had asked Patty out early last spring, but she said she was committed to another person; however, that never stopped her from teasing him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.