Stepdaughters - Cover

Stepdaughters

by falcon29

Copyright© 2005 by falcon29

Incest Sex Story: My stepdaughters come for a visit.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   BBW   Body Modification   .

I reclined, gratefully nude on the couch. My wife's three daughters were visiting us for a few days and I'd had to remain "decent" for two of them so far. Their arrivals and departures were staggered, with the older two of them (Pauline and Sarah) arriving the day before yesterday — on separate flights — and the youngest, Lila yesterday.

Mattie, my wife, was married before to Pauline's dad. Together they had Sarah and Lila, who were virtually grown when they got divorced. According to Mattie, she had practically raised Pauline from the age of five. When Pauline was eight, Sarah came along and Lila four years later. When Mattie and I met, Pauline had already been married and divorced; Sarah was almost ready to graduate from college and living with her fiancé. Lila was seventeen and nearly out of high school. Lila lived with us for a year and a half before she, too left the nest.

I had also been married before but my marriage was childless. Since my divorce I had finally indulged my lifelong fascination and took the plunge into social nudity. This was fine with Mattie. During the time between our meeting and Lila's arrival — a period of seven months — We spent a great deal of time lying around the house naked. That, however, didn't really count as social nudity though because we usually were about to have, in the middle of, or had just had — sex. We planned a trip to a club or resort together sometime in the future. Naturally, when Lila came along, my penchant for going naked had to be suppressed. Mattie said she'd just have to get used to it, but I told her I'd hold off a while before subjecting her daughter to the dubious delight of seeing a fifty-something strange man naked.

As things turned out, she did catch me nude by accident one morning. She was only a little put off by it, however, so I became more relaxed about it. I never did simply lounge around without clothes, but I quit being overcautious about it. Several times she got up earlier than expected, or came home unexpectedly, and found me "bare-ass" as she put it. It was simply no big deal.

Pauline was just a name to me and a face in old photos until this visit. Sarah had visited us twice while Lila was in school, so we knew each other. Neither of them had yet been subjected to my hairy butt.

As I said up above, I had some time to relax now that the four of them had gone shopping and out to lunch. So I absently flipped through the channels as I enjoyed the breeze from the screen door wafting across my nakedness. I finally settled on an old Bogart movie that I'd seen a few times. Before too long the combination of the old black and white film and the warm day had me drifting off.

I should mention here that my nipples are pierced. I know, a lot of people think it's only something a gay guy would do, but really it isn't. That little twinge of pain adds another dimension to sex and life in general. Maybe you would say I "have some issues", but nevertheless it is important to this story. And, as they say, don't knock it if you haven't tried it.

So I fell asleep stretched out naked on my couch. Of course, I was still there when the "girls" came home. Otherwise there would be no story. Mattie dropped her girls off and went to park the car. Lila was standing closest when their whoops of laughter woke me up. Sarah was next to her and Pauline was peeking shyly around Sarah's shoulder. I grabbed a pillow to cover my groin (and half hard cock!) and felt my cheeks heat up. Lila was chuckling but it wasn't anything new to her. Sarah seemed the most excited — eyes bugging out and lost in a fit of giggling. Pauline was blushing (!) and smiling doubtfully.

Mattie came in and took in the scene and cracked up. "Well, there he is: the King in all his glory! I told you you'd all probably see Hank naked before the week was out." The girls went to the two bedrooms they were using and Mattie came to sit next to me. "You seem a bit surprised, honey," she said with a grin. She kissed me and added, "Oh well, now they all have seen you, you can relax." She slipped her hand under the pillow on my lap. Her eyes popped open more. "Did they see this?" Her fingers were wrapped around my now fully erect cock.

"It wasn't quite so... it was only about half hard when they woke me up. It was after I put the pillow over it that it got hard."

"So, how come it got hard then? Did being ogled by three young hotties turn you on?" She was stroking me as we talked.

"Listen," I said, gripping her wrist, "you'd better cut that out so I can go put some shorts on. They'll be back in here in a minute."

"Why bother now?" We were struggling and it was my dick that was taking the brunt of things. She had a firm grip and didn't want to let go. "I mean they already saw you naked. Maybe they'll get naked too. Would you like that?" I wasn't sure where she was trying to go with this. Being seen naked is one thing, flaunting an angry red erection to one's stepchildren is something else. Finally she released me but switched her grip to the pillow and jerked it away -- just as Lila returned. Her eyes went straight to my cock and she grinned. Mattie wore an evil grin too.

"Mom, let the poor guy go. Besides, I've seen it all before." She crossed to the love seat and picked up the remote control.

"What?! You've seen him with a hard on before?"

"Sure. Remember before you guys moved here and I was in school? Hank tended to fall asleep on the couch... hmm... I guess he still does... anyway, I got up a few times and there he — and it — was. By the way, Hank, it is just as nice a cock as Mom told Sarah it was." My jaw dropped open and I slow-turned my gaze to Mattie. She was busy trying to avoid my eye and blushing as bright as I must have been a few minutes earlier. But she couldn't stifle her giggle.

"You bragged about me to your daughter?" The fact that she was... proud, I guess... of me notwithstanding (though it lodged in my brain for later reference), I felt like she'd bared a secret I'd entrusted to her. But I already knew that Sarah and Mattie were closer than most mothers and daughters. Mattie had told me that the first thing Sarah had done after losing her virginity was to rush home and tell her mom all about it. I remembered that while I adjusted to the fact that my stepdaughters probably knew every detail of my sex life with their mother. I suppose I should have expected it.

In light of this new information I stopped thinking about going and getting dressed. What was the point, after all? At least by then my cock had subsided and it didn't feel like it was about to pop up again. I rose from the couch and went to the kitchen. In the short hallway intersection I nearly collided with Pauline, who averted her eyes and mumbled a, "'Scuse me, Hank." as she scurried on into the living room. I got a beer from the 'fridge and popped the top of the can. I gulped about half of it down in one pull. Just as I was bringing it down I heard Sarah's voice behind me.

"Got another one of those, naked man?" I turned to see Sarah in very skimpy shorts and a bikini top. I opened the box again and handed her a cold can of beer. She grinned as she watched my eyes travel over her slender body. She's the picture of her mother when she was younger. She's very slender with small — almost nonexistent -- breasts, big eyes and curly brown hair. The top of the suit covered her nipples and not much more — not that there was all that much to cover, but I like small breasts anyway. "You like it? It's brand new. And look at this!" She spun on her bare heel and used her free hand to pull the shorts part way down. Under them she wore the bottom of the bikini and she slapped her bare ass cheek. The suit was a thong style. The two twin moons of her narrow butt peeked at me over the waistband of the shorts. She peered back over her shoulder. Her eyes dropped to my middle. My cock was rebelling again. "Hmm..." Sarah said before pulling her pants up and walking out of the room. I gulped the rest of my beer and stood there waiting for my penis to go down again.

The occasion of this visit was Lila's twenty-first birthday. We planned to go out to dinner and get her really drunk so she'd puke — you know, in the time honored way. I glanced at the clock on the microwave and saw that it was already four o'clock. I decided it was late enough that I could take a shower and get ready. Maybe in the shower I could beat some sense into — or out of (... off of?) — my dick. I grabbed a fresh beer and strode proudly through the room full of women (I was soft, but still extended. My cock felt heavy and it makes me feel sexy that way). Whistles and catcalls fell upon my ears as I passed through. I glanced at Pauline and she was grinning now and joining in the fun. I guessed she'd gotten used to things.

I walked into the bathroom and started to close the door but I stopped. Normally when I'm alone or with just Mattie and me I left the door open for everything except when I sat on the toilet. I'd even done that when Lila was living with us. I swung it wide open again and started the shower. I stepped under the warm water and tipped my head back to rinse my hair. I had closed my eyes and was just feeling for the shampoo when I heard a noise. And then a voice said, "Here it is." The plastic bottle was tapping the back of my hand. I squinted one eye open to see Sarah leaning into the shower. I had thought the voice was Sarah's. I took the shampoo and wiped the water out of my eyes. When I looked, she was still there.

"Um, thanks. But is there something else you wanted?" Her eyes went to the silver rings hanging in my nipples and on down to my cock again.

"I wanted to see what this suit looks like when it's wet. So Mom said I should come and offer to wash your back for you. I have to shower, too, anyway." Well, I figured, if Mattie had given her blessings I had nothing to lose.

"Come on in then," I said, and backed up to make room for her. I poured some shampoo on my palm and began to scrub my scalp. Of course my eyes had to be closed for that so I didn't know what Sarah was doing. Then I felt her closer to me and her hands joined mine on my head. Our feet touched a couple of times and I felt her small tit bump against the 8 gauge ring in my left nipple. My cock again began to rise but that time I didn't care.

I moved my hands to her waist and let her finish my shampoo. She pushed me back a bit so she could rinse out the lather. Then she leaned against me to get it all rinsed out. My dick was bumping against her thigh and I could smell her scent. That is, I could smell the scent of her — not her crotch, just her natural scent. She moved a little to the side so that my cock was resting against both her thighs at once. Her nipples (I was eager to see how they looked poking up under the wet skimpy top) were pressing against mine. Her hips were against mine. My cock ached and throbbed against her legs. It was well on the way to being completely hard again!

I checked my hair and deemed it rinsed. I tipped my head forward and used bodily pressure to back Sarah up so I could get my eyes clear. She moved back but stayed against me. Her arms went around my waist. When I could once again see I looked into her eyes. She lifted her face and kissed me. It was just a light friendly kiss. We'd kissed like that a couple of times before, though I usually kissed her and her sister on the cheek. I smiled at her but she didn't smile back. Her legs parted and my cock sprang up to rest against her hot crotch. She put a hand on the back of my neck and pulled my lips to hers again. She gave me a few light kisses on and around my mouth. Her thighs clenched and gripped my hard on. Then she kissed me harder. I slipped my arms around her shoulders and opened my lips to her.

Sarah's tongue snaked into my mouth and quickly withdrew. I groaned and held her tighter. Then I drove my tongue between her lips and licked all over inside her mouth. Her tongue swirled and wrapped around mine. We kissed a long time and she loosened her legs, allowing me to slide my cock along the tiny strap of her thong. I felt her ass flesh at its head, but her crotch was hot against the shaft. I broke the kiss and backed off. My springy boner slapped against my belly when it was released. Sarah wasted no time in grabbing it with her hand. I took that wrist in my hand and looked at her eye to eye.

"Are you sure this is what your mom had in mind when she sent you in here?"

"I'm sure," she breathed. She was visibly turned on. Her breathing was rapid and her pupils were dilated. Her nipples looked great pointing at me the way they were. We started another kiss and she used her free hand to lift and gently twist my left nipple ring. The sting traveled straight to my groin and made me gasp; I sucked her breath right out of her lungs. We broke apart to laugh at our mutual surprise but Sarah's fingers remained wrapped around the base of my cock. "She knew what would happen. How could she not know?"

I released her wrist and leaned against the shower wall to enjoy what she was doing. I looked at her nipples again and let my gaze drop to her crotch. Her cleft was clearly visible under the material. She, like Mattie and Lila (I'm told) keeps her pubic hair shaved. I even caved in to Mattie's request to shave and found that I liked it (especially the hairless sex). I reached up and untied the strap of the top that went behind her neck. I let it drop and her nipples were exposed to view.

While Sarah played with my dick I used my fingers to give her a taste of her own medicine. I took a nipple in each hand and pinched them with a gentle pressure that gradually got harder. She glanced into my eyes and I saw her lust, begging to be released. Still, her sisters and her mother — my wife, for Christ's sake! — were in the next room and the doors were open. I leaned forward, unable to resist, and sucked her left nubbin between my lips. It was her turn to gasp when I brought my teeth to bear on the tender flesh. Her grip on me tightened and she let out a sort of sob.

I stood away and again took her wrist in hand. I pulled her hand away from me and untied the ribbon at her hip to release the bottom of the suit. She wiggled and let it slip to the tiled floor and reached behind to undo the back strap of the top. She picked up her bottoms and wrung both parts out together before tossing them out into the sink. She stood back in and we looked at each other's nudity. Her mound was beautiful. Excited as she was, her outer lips were engorged and rolled open to expose the deeper pink inner lips. I picked up the soap. As I washed her back and chest I began to get whiffs of her sexual scent. It made my mouth water.

During the next ten minutes we washed each other all over — really well!! — And kissed when our faces got close enough. It felt like we'd just started when I heard Mattie's voice call from the bedroom. "Are you guys gonna be all day in there? The rest of us need to clean up too!" I froze, knowing I should have felt panic at being caught by my wife with my hands roaming over her daughter's naked, sexy ass and pussy. Then I shook my head and relaxed. We laughed then because I saw that Sarah had gotten the same reaction I had.

"If you say so, honey, but I'd just as soon stay in here the rest of the night," I teased. Then Mattie's grinning face appeared at the side of the curtain.

"I'm sure you would, you horny old bastard!" she said, and slapped my wet ass — hard! I yelped and my startled jump poked Sarah's belly with my cock. Mattie saw it and she laughed. "Oops! Oh well, hurry up so the rest of us can have a turn. Just leave the water running." She left.

I helped Sarah step out of the shower and was just about to follow when a naked Lila stepped up in front of me. Lila is just the opposite of her sister: hair long and straight instead of short and curly; voluptuous (okay, she's fat) instead of slender. She has large round breasts with large round areolas sporting long, thick nipple buds. She is also about a foot shorter than Sarah, more her mom's height. In fact, after I saw Lila naked, I realized that she and Mattie bore more physical resemblance now than Mattie and Sarah. Lila pushed me back into the shower by thrusting her proud tits against me. I moved back and she pulled the curtain closed. "My turn," she said with a wide grin.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.