Young Lady - Cover

Young Lady

by Patience Bryce

Copyright© 2005 by Patience Bryce

Incest Sex Story: Daddy realizes his girl is transforming from little girl to young lady as he takes her out on a date. While her appearance says young lady, her actions still show a bit of girl in her.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   Masturbation   .

Copyright© January 25, 2005

Daddy came home from work to find his little girl sitting on the porch swing waiting for him.

"Hey little girl!" he called out.

She ran over and threw her arms around him, hugging him tight, "Daddy!! You're home!"

Daddy leaned down and kissed her on the top of her head, rubbing his hand over her shiny soft hair. "Where you my good girl today?"

She giggled, "of course I was daddy! Wanna sit on the swing with me?"

Instead, daddy had another suggestion, "How about you go put on something very pretty for daddy and he'll take you out to dinner?"

"Just you and me daddy?" She asked.

"Just you and me honey! I've missed you and want some time with my special girl" daddy grinned.

"Come on daddy help me pick out something to wear ok?" She headed into the bedroom, daddy following close behind, smiling at her enthusiasm.

They both rummaged through her closet, daddy discarding most of her suggestions, explaining, "We are going out to some place very special and nice, so you have to be a lady tonight."

She wrinkled up her nose just long enough for daddy to catch a glimpse, and laughingly swat her bottom. Finally, daddy came up with a pretty blouse and knee length skirt for her to wear.

"Daddy can I wear stockings this time if it's so special?"

Daddy thought that was an excellent idea then added. "Wear those black shoes with the little heels on them for me."

He could hear grumbling coming from the bottom of her closet. Finally, she got out of the closet, her hair in a jumbled mess. She looked at daddy staring at her.

"What daddy?"

"I think you need a shower."

"No daddy, I got one this morning! I don't wanna take another one right now." She smiled her best smile at him, knowing he would relent.

"Ok, but we have to do something about that hair of yours! Get me your brush and lets see if daddy can't tame it."

Knowing no modesty, she had begun to peel off her play clothes in front of daddy. Daddy didn't mind at all. He loved watching her, loved her long smooth sturdy legs. Daddy groaned when she took off her shirt, seeing she had been out running around again without a bra on.

"Little girl of mine, how many times have I told you, that you need to start wearing a bra when you are outside?" Daddy admonished her.

She stuck her lower lip out as far as she could, her best imitation of a pout. "But daddy it gets so uncomfortable when I'm outside playing!"

"If you'd just wear the last ones we bought, the sports bras, that should take care of it" daddy reminded her, "I told you what would happen if you keep running around like that. You are a pretty girl that the boys are going to notice and hassle you."

She grinned slightly without looking up. Ugh, Daddy thought, she's growing up way too fast. Playfully daddy grabbed at her arm and pulled her over to him, laying her across his lap.

Daddy lifted his hand up while the squealing laughing girl gave mock protest, "No no daddy I wont do it again I promise!"

Daddy's hand came down on her cotton panties with a thud, causing her to squirm, "YOUCH! That HURT!"

Daddy smacked her one more time reminding her, "No more playing outside without a bra on are we clear on that little missy??"

She pulled herself off daddy's lap, rubbing her bottom, "that HURT daddy!"

He reminded her," I meant it to hurt! Just learn to listen to daddy, obey him."

"Yesssss Daddy I will," she said, as she got ready for dinner. Once her clothes were on Daddy finally brushed through her long hair. Daddy stared at her for a while trying to decide what to do. The last time they went out to a nice place, he had her keep her hair down, but it kept getting in her food.

"Get me something to put your hair up with" daddy asked her.

The girl got him something from the dresser but he had no idea what it was or how to put it on.

"Show daddy how to do this one"

She shook her hair back, placed the opening of the long flexible barrette at the bottom of her hair, and slowly wound it around, showing daddy how it worked. Daddy finished winding it up to the nape of her neck, folding it over discovered it created a tight bun.

Taking her by the shoulders he turned her around. Daddy wasn't ready to see that his little girl wasn't there. Instead, there was a young lady standing in front of him, a very proper looking lady. Daddy encouraged her to go look in the mirror.

"Wow daddy is that really me??" she asked

"You look very nice, I'm really very pleased with that look. But inside I know you are really my little girl!" He reassured her.

"Thanks daddy"

She walked around in front of the mirror, enjoying her grown up look. Daddy went into the bathroom and started getting ready.

When daddy came out of the bathroom, he found her sitting at the kitchen table by the door, waiting, with each leg wrapped around a chair leg, knees spread apart.

"Excuse me little lady," daddy directed at her, " if you ARE a lady you'll keep those knees together! "

She quickly pulled her legs together, giggling, "Sorry daddy." She slipped into her shoes under the table and stood up. "I'm ready daddy."

They walked over to daddy's car and she looked at their reflection in the front window. "We look like we are on a date, daddy!"

Daddy agreed, and being a gentleman opened her car door for her.

She looked up at him from her seat, grinning, "Thank you dear"

"Dear??"

"Well if we are on a date wouldn't it be weird to call you daddy?" she was laughing.

"I am on a date with my daughter. One who is going to let her mouth get her in trouble". He added as he rounded the car and got in.

She knew that tone and quickly settled in her seat, legs together, and hands in her lap.

Daddy watched her out of the corner of his eye, a slight smile on his lips, "That's better. I can't take you to places like this if you can't act like a lady."

"Yes, Daddy."

They arrived at the restaurant, and she did her best not to stare. It was a beautiful place, and very quiet. The only noise was the tinkle of glass and place settings. The carpet was so thick it muffled much of the sound.

The girl barely let herself breathe as they were shown to their seat. They had a booth in a back corner, with a window view. She looked around the restaurant, taking in the chandeliers that hung from the ceiling, their crystal shimmering. She suddenly felt very small. The hostess pulled out a chair for her, and she sat down carefully, like the lady daddy taught her to be. Looking over at daddy, she smiled at him as he watched her.

Daddy ordered a drink for himself and a non-alcoholic drink for her. She was tickled when it arrived, looking every bit as grown up as other people's drinks. No kid glasses here! There was even a cherry in her drink.

She sipped it, remembering to put it down between drinks. They both looked at menus trying to decide what to eat. Daddy looked over at her and knew she was uncertain about some of the menu items.

Daddy whispered to her, "Don't worry little girl, I'll order for you."

She was already feeling fidgety by the time they placed their order. Daddy ordered sliced boneless breast of duck served on wild rice and topped with hand whipped raspberry sauce. She had started making a face, having never tried duck before, but decided the raspberry sauce sounded pretty good. Daddy ordered a Lobster Tail Wellington, which was lobster tail stuff with Crab Imperial baked in pastry.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.