The High School Revenge - Cover

The High School Revenge

Copyright© 2005 by dondon

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Nedia Adams, a shy girl who never had a real boyfriend before, Noah Mathew, one of the the most popular guys in school. Their story and how you can plan for something and end up with another!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   First  

"WHAT?" Nedia asked in horror.

"I... I didn't know it was him. I opened the door and someone asked me if you live here. I just said yes, I... god I thought it was someone you knew. And when he asked if he can talk to you. I asked him about his name he answered "tell her Noah Mathew" Kate looked like she was about to be executed.

"Hey Kate its okay. You didn't know. I just... O my god, how did he know where I live?" Nedia said jumping out of bed.

"I don't know. Look, I think you should talk to him. I mean he found you, didn't he?? That means he cares for you Nedia. Why would he search for your address if he doesn't care?"

"I don't know. I don't know what to do. If he sees me now he'll know I lied to him yesterday." Nedia said looking around, as if she'll find an answer somewhere in the room.

"You know what? Tell him she's not here." Nedia suggested

"I don't think he'll buy it." Kate answered.

"Okay. Then tell him... I'm sleeping. Wait, tell him she's sick and she's not supposed to leave bed." Nedia said quickly.

"Ah, I don't know. I'll try anyway." Kate opened the door and headed for the living room where Noah was sitting. Nedia stepped carefully out of the room trying to listen to their conversation.

"I'm sorry MR. Mathew, Nedia is really sick and she's sleeping right now." Kate spoke in clear loud voice.

"Well I don't think she's sick but if she really is sleeping I'll wait right here till she wakes up." Nedia could only hear his voice but she was sure he meant every word.

"Oh, I have to do this!" Nedia knew Noah won't leave till he takes to her. She inhaled sharply, headed for her living room and opened the door.

Noah turned around to see Nedia standing there looking at him. She looked so beautiful he couldn't take his eyes of her. Then she spoke.

"Noah" her voice sounded as cold as ice.

"I... I'm going to leave you two talk. Nedia I'll go buy something for diner okay" Kate said looking from Nedia to Noah who stood there staring at Nedia "it was nice meeting you MR. Mathew."

"Yeah, it was nice meeting you too Miss... ?"

"Kate" the moment the word got out of her mouth Kate looked quickly at Nedia with an expression that said "I'm sorry".

Aha then this is Kate. Noah thought.

"Nice to meet you Kate. It's Kate Fox right?" Noah asked ironically.

"Ah... yes. Well, I guess I'll be going now. Bye"

Noah heard the door close after Kate. He didn't care who Kate was or where she was going. He just wanted to talk to Nedia alone.

"It's nice seeing you again Nedia. Well, it was nice seeing yesterday but apparently you weren't that happy to see me." Noah took one step closer to Nedia but she quickly stepped back.

"Why... why are you here Noah??" Nedia asked immediately.

"I don't know how to start." The way Nedia stepped back quickly made him sad. He wasn't about to kill her or anything. Why is she afraid?

"Well, you can start by telling me how you got my address?" she asked.

"I asked someone and he as... , oh Nedia does it matter??"

"yes Noah it does. I want to know why you asked about my address"

What am I going to say? I'm not going to tell her everything now. I can't tell her I searched for her coz I really missed her and because I realized I was a fool, not when she's looking at me like that. She's not going to believe me. Noah didn't know what to say.

"Why did you lie to me yesterday??" okay I can ask her questions too. He thought.

"Don't answer my question with another Noah!"

"Answer mine and I'll answer yours" He said with a smile on his face but his smile didn't reach his eyes. He wanted to know why she lied to him.

"I didn't think it was necessary. I didn't want to talk to you or even see you. But you insisted on taking me to that café. I had to lie to you Noah. I just didn't want you to know who I am." She admitted.

"And you thought changing your name will make me think you r someone else?" Noah asked sadly.

"Yes" her answer was nothing but a whisper.

"But why Nedia??" He walked towards her again but this time she couldn't move back as the door was closed behind her.

"Why didn't you want me to know you?? God Nedia why did you run away 4 years ago??" Noah could take it any more he want to know everything. "I thought you loved me."

"You thought I loved you?? How can you blame me for leaving when you r the one who asked Jessy to tell me you regret going out with me and it was a mistake." Nedia said angrily.

"WHAT? Say that again." Noah couldn't believe what she just said.

"Oh come on Noah you know what I'm talking about. You just couldn't tell me yourself that you were only playing with me. You didn't have the nerves to tell me the truth in my face. You asked Jessy to tell me. Off course, Jessy the beautiful cheerleader, the love of your life. Who else can do this; she knows well how to hurt someone's feelings. Right Noah? You know what? I think you're a cowered and I hate you so much." Nedia was shouting as the tears were falling down on her face.

"You even told me you loved me and I was too stupid to believe you. All the crap about "I want you in my life". Looking back at it," She laughed out harshly "I realize I was a big fool."

Noah was standing there speechless. What on earth is she talking about? How can she think I'm capable of doing such thing? Wait a second, Jessy called her?? Noah asked himself.

"You said Jessy called you?"

"Yes"

"What exactly did she say?"

"You want to now what she said. I can tell you exactly what she said. She told me " hey Nedia, Noah asked me to call you and tell you he is sorry he went out with you and I know I'm not suppose to tell you this but he also said " I donno what I was thinking when I asked her out." Well don't feel bad about it. I knew he was going to ask you out and I also knew he was only playing around so he can make me jealous, well tell you the truth I was jealous but then he came to me last night and begged me to forgive him and I did. And soon we'll get married. Oh, okay Nedia that's all I wanted to say bye" now that you know exactly what she said can you please leave."

Noah knew if Jessy was here now he would have killed her without any regrets.

"Nedia I swear to you I..." There was a small knock on the door.

Noah turned around in time to see a sleepy little boy opening the door and running directly to Nedia's arms.

"Mommy. I woke up and you weren't there, I was so scared." Then the little boy turned to look at Noah.

"Mommy who is that man?"

Noah looked at the little boy then looked up at his mother.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.