Jump Point - Cover

Jump Point

Copyright© 2005 by GoldenMage

Prologue

Erotica Sex Story: Prologue - An alien being charged with monitoring Earth's scientific and technological progress grows bored with the slow pace of change and sends Brad Farley back to the year 1963 to do something about it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   MaleDom   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

"Too slow! Much too slow! How long do I have to wait for these fool humans to figure things out?" the small blue skinned being asked himself.

Krezan Six had been monitoring earth for the last five hundred years or basically ever since humans started to develop industry and technology. The Facilitator for this quadrant of the galaxy had personally commanded him to remain and observe this backwards species until they reached a level of technological and scientific maturity worthy of membership in the Galactic Alliance.

For Krezan watching the slow progress of Earthlings, always looking for some sign that they were progressing, was pure torture. Krezan was so far past the point of simple boredom that he thought he might go insane if something didn't happen soon.

He sat entirely motionless for several thousand rotations of the blue jeweled planet contemplating the situation before exclaiming "that's it!" and moving into a blur of activity so fast that human eyes could not have followed it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.